Fantasy Football for Boxden OG's

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #181
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 StateZFinest said:
i don't get it. it should be up to the owners of the team thats involved if they want the trade or not. i mean yea, something is shady and needs to be done if theres a trade for like LJ for reggie brown, but this is not ridiculous. just someone making a stupid trade. happens all the time. and look at my RB's. this is not even a threat to you guys. and my QB's also.

i respect all your opinions but you guys are making it out to be like this will affect my team to the point where i'll run off with the league

umm ur teams a LOT more stacked with willie in place of jurevicius...

QB - Culpepper
WR - Chad J
WR - Owens
RB - Parker
TE - Cooley
W/R - Dillon

lmao u kiddin me bro?? top to bottom. and for this illmag dude it don't make sense...his 2 WR's are much better than jurevic....basically by doing this trade hes substituing Jurevicius for Parker in his starting lineup at W/R??? . guy clearly doesn't know what hes doin...his 37% overall yahoo performance dont help either lol.
 11 years ago '04        #182
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,929 | Props total: 4293 4293
who the hell is illmag is what i would like to know...
 11 years ago '06        #183
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 StateZFinest said:
^thats a lot of ifs.

yea warner injury prone, but he did well last year. how can you say that and not mention ahman green missed a large part of the season last year? favre is a.ss, and todd heap is a top 5 TE.

cmon now... i agree both trades seem unfair but that trade is ridiculous. basically he's giving up ahman green for a solid QB and a great TE.

and people seem to agree with me as well... CRIP doesn't care about the parker jurevicius trade and a couple people saying the other trade is worse

aight well whatever...u'll see during the season what i'm talkin bout...if we ain't gonna veto dumbass trades...should be an interesting year i guess :rolleyes:. in my competitive leagues that trade would be laughed at...then vetoed. but since their pretty serious/money involved..trades like that dont usually happen. theres absolutely NO chance at an advantage for illmagz with that trade. the ahman green trade at least has potential advantage. thats the point.
 08-18-2006, 02:43 PM         #184
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
umm ur teams a LOT more stacked with willie in place of jurevicius...

QB - Culpepper
WR - Chad J
WR - Owens
RB - Parker
TE - Cooley
W/R - Dillon

lmao u kiddin me bro?? top to bottom. and for this illmag dude it don't make sense...his 2 WR's are much better than jurevic....basically by doing this trade hes substituing Jurevicius for Parker in his starting lineup at W/R??? . guy clearly doesn't know what hes doin...his 37% overall yahoo performance dont help either lol.
*looks at my squad proudly*

i did that with the 15th pick in the draft ya know :D

*ahem* back to the point lol. wtv i'm not gonna make a big deal if this trade gets vetoed... but from what your saying, my trade is more unfair only because of the players i already have. but looking at the trades, and not looking at the players we each have already, i say the other trade is more unfair.
 08-18-2006, 02:44 PM         #185
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
aight well whatever...u'll see during the season what i'm talkin bout...if we ain't gonna veto dumbass trades...should be an interesting year i guess :rolleyes:. in my competitive leagues that trade would be laughed at...then vetoed. but since their pretty serious/money involved..trades like that dont usually happen. theres absolutely NO chance at an advantage for illmagz with that trade. the ahman green trade at least has potential advantage. thats the point.
yea arite like i said i'm not gonna complain if the trade gets vetoed. i am gonna be a bit "perturbed" if the other trade goes through tho.
 11 years ago '06        #186
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
lol nah got nothin to do with ur players bro, that was the first time i saw ur team when u tried to mention ur teams not stacked at all lol

...by making that trade...he's hoping/predicting that Jurevicius will end up with more fantasy points at the end of the year than Parker. which is a.ssanine at best.
 11 years ago '06        #187
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
but yeah...i don't wanna make a big deal bout it...if other ppl don't agree with me...i don't mind it goin thru. but i'm def gonna say "i told u so" when jurevicius gets dropped and/or parker gets goaline tds and improves his fantasy production quite a bit from last year.
 08-18-2006, 02:50 PM         #188
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i know one thing we can both agree on.

next year we need to be more strict with who can join the official BX fantasy football league
 11 years ago '06        #189
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
yeah give out invites...like PM ppl the passwords

...sh*t in reality we COULD still do that. got the time (almost 3 weeks). hmmm, we could create a really competive one....get all the peeps we know have been active with all the football discussions, etc..or the ppl we know have knowledge (most in this league seem alright). only thing is not sure ppl would want another league goin, esp if they're real happy with their team in this. and would give the weaker teams a 2nd chance. i'd be down tho.
 11 years ago '04        #190
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
if we start another im down just hit me on the PM
 11 years ago '05        #191
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
I'm full on this email, and I'll be a lot less likely to check a second email
 11 years ago '04        #192
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
lets do one on NFL.com or somethin
 08-18-2006, 03:14 PM         #193
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so ya want me to delete this one?
..is it possible to delete it?
 11 years ago '05        #194
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Naw, don't delete it, let it play out
 08-18-2006, 03:16 PM         #195
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
na don't delete this one.
 11 years ago '05        #196
marzeial 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,485 | Props total: 239 239
 SHootar said:
yeah give out invites...like PM ppl the passwords

...sh*t in reality we COULD still do that. got the time (almost 3 weeks). hmmm, we could create a really competive one....get all the peeps we know have been active with all the football discussions, etc..or the ppl we know have knowledge (most in this league seem alright). only thing is not sure ppl would want another league goin, esp if they're real happy with their team in this. and would give the weaker teams a 2nd chance. i'd be down tho.
Yeah I'd be down for that too... I mean we do still have time, or we could put one on ESPN or something...
 11 years ago '04        #197
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
yeah lets make an new one...delete it.
 11 years ago '06        #198
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
lol, see the only problem is...its best to have ONE official/competitive league...like which one is gonna hold the bragging rights etc. if we made another one itd definetly be the more competitive one, but i guess it wouldn't be fair to the ppl that had great drafts in this other one. personally didn't have the best draft lol, not that i'm worried at all whatsoever, but i'm down for another league. but i'll still keep up with this for sure.

bosox said hes full on that email. ha and bro that means u need to calm down with the pools lol. is there another like espn or nfl that follows the same draft format etc?? i'm not familiar with any other leagues than yahoo.
 11 years ago '04        #199
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
ill see if i can set up n NFL.com one.
 08-18-2006, 03:37 PM         #200
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
lol, see the only problem is...its best to have ONE official/competitive league...like which one is gonna hold the bragging rights etc. if we made another one itd definetly be the more competitive one, but i guess it wouldn't be fair to the ppl that had great drafts in this other one. personally didn't have the best draft lol, not that i'm worried at all whatsoever, but i'm down for another league. but i'll still keep up with this for sure.

bosox said hes full on that email. ha and bro that means u need to calm down with the pools lol. is there another like espn or nfl that follows the same draft format etc?? i'm not familiar with any other leagues than yahoo.
yahoo has the best fantasy football setup. and you make good points. there should be only 1 competitive league, and its not fair for other people who drafted well.

lets just keep this one
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy