POST YOUR HAT COLLECTION- Who is the real Fitted King?

most viewed right now
 44
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
NBA James Harden just PERMANENTLY ENDED Draymond Green tough guy career :mjlmf..
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-25-2006, 12:52 PM         #41
mike-nifty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DAMN!!! crazy collection, lots of hats I wouldnt rock, but definetly got alot I would rock, where are these New Era sample sales? I need to know, I'm a fitted fiend myself but I'm in Canada where it runs about $60 a hat at Champs, are there any of these sample sales online?
 12 years ago '04        #42
Djtimberlake00  OP
space
avatar space
space
$444 | Props total: 101 101
only in buffalo at thier headquaters, it was a 1 time deal
 07-25-2006, 01:36 PM         #43
ClearSmoke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Do you know if theyll do another sample sale? ill go to buffalo to cop hats for $3
 07-25-2006, 01:39 PM         #44
TheBayBoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If i saw that sample sale i would have cashed out son, they would need trucks to deliver all my fitteds to my house
 12 years ago '04        #45
Djtimberlake00  OP
space
avatar space
space
$444 | Props total: 101 101
It was a limit to 50 a person, but i knew someone workin it so i slipped through the cracks.
If it was unlimited i was gonna by the whole place, but i got the most i possibly could.
 12 years ago '04        #46
50 Duce Stone 
space
avatar space
space
$426 | Props total: 0 0
 Djtimberlake00 said:
It was a limit to 50 a person, but i knew someone workin it so i slipped through the cracks.
If it was unlimited i was gonna by the whole place, but i got the most i possibly could.

how u find out bout these sales?
 12 years ago '04        #47
Djtimberlake00  OP
space
avatar space
space
$444 | Props total: 101 101
I have some up for auction check them out
 07-25-2006, 07:31 PM         #48
Just blaaaaze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MAd collection man. But fu*k it ya got a lil head i can't wore your hats, it's to small 7 1/4! I wear 7 7/8 thun! If you sell some large size PM.
(Somebody knows a great ebay seller for fitted hats who deliver Europe?)
 07-25-2006, 07:55 PM         #49
Gonsalves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nice collection. i don't even have 1 fitted...
 07-26-2006, 03:28 PM         #50
lacosanostra210 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats that sh*t boy !!!!!!!!!! money makin mo fo!!!
 07-27-2006, 08:24 AM         #51
DAT_NIGGA_M00SE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wouldn't doubt if u a reseller

for instance somebody that owns a sneaker store or a ebay store...do this alot of the time

post pics n pretend it's theres yet

they just buying to sell them

thats their job and form of income
 07-27-2006, 01:53 PM         #52
DDKing13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
godamn! thats a sickass colletction
 12 years ago '04        #53
Djtimberlake00  OP
space
avatar space
space
$444 | Props total: 101 101
 DAT_n*gga_M00SE said:
i wouldn't doubt if u a reseller

for instance somebody that owns a sneaker store or a ebay store...do this alot of the time

post pics n pretend it's theres yet

they just buying to sell them

thats their job and form of income
My Job and form of income?


U MAD U MAD
 12 years ago '04        #54
vnyce23 
space
avatar space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 0 0
so you start a thread, knowing that ud k!ll everyone else's fitted collection...awesome....cuz its what i would do!
 07-27-2006, 02:39 PM         #55
DAT_NIGGA_M00SE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Djtimberlake00 said:
My Job and form of income?


U MAD U MAD
why would i be mad when my car alone cost more than ur crib?

i'm just stating a fact

hence u had fitteds on ebay for sale
 12 years ago '04        #56
Djtimberlake00  OP
space
avatar space
space
$444 | Props total: 101 101
 DAT_n*gga_M00SE said:
why would i be mad when my car alone cost more than ur crib?

i'm just stating a fact

hence u had fitteds on ebay for sale
YOUR CAR COSTS MORE THAN MY CRIB?

U SMOKIN SUMTHIN GOOD
or drivin a San Lorenzo 80 MotorYacht, cause my sh*t is 7 figs easily.
U the one rockin womens sneakers
 12 years ago '04        #57
Djtimberlake00  OP
space
avatar space
space
$444 | Props total: 101 101
You could be whippin this

And it still wouldnt be worth more than my crib
 07-27-2006, 03:00 PM         #58
DAT_NIGGA_M00SE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Djtimberlake00 said:
You could be whippin this

And it still wouldnt be worth more than my crib
smh sure thing willard just remember ur father didn't pay for the crib he put a downpayment n he strugglin to pay the mortgage
 07-27-2006, 03:01 PM         #59
DAT_NIGGA_M00SE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Djtimberlake00 said:
YOUR CAR COSTS MORE THAN MY CRIB?

U SMOKIN SUMTHIN GOOD
or drivin a San Lorenzo 80 MotorYacht, cause my sh*t is 7 figs easily.
U the one rockin womens sneakers
dont try to compare sneakers to me kid

i got shoes that cost 600 a piece

n dont try to compare ur life to mines either little boy cause i would embarass ur father not even u in terms of vehicles n money
 12 years ago '04        #60
Djtimberlake00  OP
space
avatar space
space
$444 | Props total: 101 101
 DAT_n*gga_M00SE said:
dont try to compare sneakers to me kid

i got shoes that cost 600 a piece

n dont try to compare ur life to mines either little boy cause i would embarass ur father not even u in terms of vehicles n money

This dudes funny
I got shoes that cost 600 a piece
This nig*a got me rollin
Not even my father? U Trippin Hard
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
61 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
119 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
614 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Motion Capture King Andy Serkis Takes On Jungle Book In First Trailer For ‘Mow..
33 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy