Jul 21 - 'GHETTO TAX' - Why it costs more to be poor...

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-28-2006, 02:50 PM         #141
I-Moc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crmlbywonder said:
i aint makin know excuses. im lettin yall(who dont know sh*t about what goes on here) know both sides. yall cant just say the people who dont try cuz then u just be talkin bout one side. im talkin bout the people who do try and get k!lled.

Well then why are you arguing? I don't think anyone here has argued about the people that are tryin to make a better living. We were talkin about the people that DON'T TRY. Why don't you TRY reading a post before gettin all defensive...
 11 years ago '05        #142
nawtyxes 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,408 | Props total: 1046 1046
preach!!!!!!!!!^^^ Sensitive thugs, they all need hugs lol
 07-28-2006, 08:04 PM         #143
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-Moc said:
Well then why are you arguing? I don't think anyone here has argued about the people that are tryin to make a better living. We were talkin about the people that DON'T TRY. Why don't you TRY reading a post before gettin all defensive...
aint no 1 gettin defensive. y can u tell thru text? im sayin if u gon talk bout the people who dont try imma talk bout the people that do
 11 years ago '04        #144
WinOrLose 
space
space
space
$108 | Props total: 0 0
get an education to leave your current situation!
 10-20-2006, 04:41 AM         #145
CubanLinks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh no why did u bring this thread back
 10-21-2006, 09:19 AM         #146
Squayoh_Weyoun  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rhymespitter84 said:
You know its true tho. Youre gas prices are still around average, its just that everything else is cheeeeepeeerrrr!

You don't live here though....And I'm too tired and hung over to argue a valid point. AHiwheiwhewnehi3wiggle.

You're just jealous cuz a hot girl is in my bed.
 11 years ago '06        #147
anseltmchs 4 heat pts
space
space
$514 | Props total: 17 17
i like the internet cause people say exactly what they feel. i've never met anyone who ever said anything to my face about my mother bring poor because she chose to be. the way capitalism works, is that everybody can't be wealthy or middle class.

having been raised in the hood and graduating from college only to come back to the hood and helps mom, i know first hand, how it is to be on welfare and live month to month off chicken, beans, and rice.

it's good to know that people are still blaimg the victim. i wish i could slap some sense into yall, but then i'd be a violent back man playing into a stereotype.

if you are truely educated, you'd know why the poor remain poor. why the drug addicts remain hooked and where the drugs come from. why the education in the hood doesn't measure up too the education in the burbs.

funny how yall talk sh*t about the poor, but yall idolize rappers who come from these environments.

stop listening to hiphop if you blame the poor because hiphop came from the hood.
 11 years ago '06        #148
anseltmchs 4 heat pts
space
space
$514 | Props total: 17 17
speak on it
 10-21-2006, 08:19 PM         #149
atlsuburbs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont c wats so hard bout gettin off ur feet get a job and jus meet ppl.get out tha house go places n do things make moves..ppl have choices dont blame tha gov. cuz ur poor it was ur choice to b poor..if u so damn poor get off ur a.ss n do sumthn
 10-21-2006, 08:31 PM         #150
wp777  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not saying its anyone's fault
but America is a country that gives opportunity to succeed, not guarantees success
therefore, if ur busy complaining, you COULD be working
it is HARDER to get out from that situation, but there is always a chance to get out of it if u work HARDER to counter ur situation
just my 2 cents
and if u have a problem with wat i say
fu*k you
its my opinion
 11 years ago '04        #151
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
damn...I'm glad this article doesn't apply to me...I moved out the hood...

My family isn't rich but we're not broke either...I'm living good..

It takes hard work....
 10-22-2006, 01:04 PM         #152
YoungDaniel2K4  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you ain't got a million dollars, you're obviously either lazy or unmotivated.

I'd love to see some real world advice on how to guarnete someone a plan on how to move out of government housing. Real concrete examples, not just "work hard and save money".
 10-22-2006, 01:50 PM         #153
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CubanLinks said:
blah blah blah dont wanna read it shut up ... whoever is 18 and poor ... decided to be that way
word because by 18 you are supposed to be rich or in the middle class even if u came from nothing and had nobodt giving u anything. if theres no major businesses in your area then where u working to make money?
 10-22-2006, 02:02 PM         #154
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nawtyxes said:
Thats a fu*king excuse..get a grip on reality. Why you gotta have a TV? Read the fu*king paper..I understand maybe for the older 50+ generation, but kids this day and age have no excuse

go to school
get an education
get a fu*king job
save your fu*king money

however this is what happens
go to school
socialize, play sports, make friends

get a job
so they can buy ring tones, nikes and sh*t

save your fu*king money
yeah save it long enough to buy more depreciative sh*t

stop with the excuses and man the fu*k up!
and what about the people that man the fu*k up and are still there. u know the peopl who fathers aint there and they mother on crack and they have little brothers and sisters to feed. people aint trying to hire n*ggaz in the hood especially young n*ggaz. what else is there for them to do. i understand going to school is the best route that one should go but thats the long term. if you are 14-15 and you hungry now and your family hungry now u supposed to wait 3-4 more years to take care of them? fu*k that u gotta do what u gotta do. its closed minded idiots like you that make it this way. instead of trying to understand and then help u want to criticize. and what makes it worst as a country we run to take care of other nations issues before tending to our own
 10-22-2006, 02:04 PM         #155
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DragOnRR2003 said:
thats cause people in the ghetto spend more money on drugs they rather get high then spend money for a bus pass to work. also they worry more about their cars and clothes
what the fu*k are you talking about this is the most ignorant and rascist shyt i head today. not everyone in the ghetto is on drugs u dumb c*nt
 10-22-2006, 02:04 PM         #156
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mszomola said:
so i dont understand ... ? 40 a month for tv ? ... just dont get your tv that way ... and chill till you save up enough ...
i can agree with that
 10-22-2006, 02:11 PM         #157
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CubanLinks said:
see thats where it all goes back to if ur 18 and over and ur poor its your decision ... if your stealing a gallon of milk to feed your family ... why did you have a kid if you couldnt afford it in the first place ... so then you get thousands of dumbasses living in this country with that mentality always complaining about how they live in the ghetto and how the situation sucks... and they resort to doing the dumb sh*t they do (WELL DUMBASS WHY DONT U WORK FOR A LIVIN SAVE UP MONEY AND GET OUT OF THERE INSTEAD OF SITTIN ON THE CORNER OF YOUR HOUSE WITH A CAMCORDER AND YOUR "HOMEBOYS" MAKIN A SMACK DVD FREESTYLE) im sorry but in the USA there is no excuse for living in poverty.
its a lose lose situation....most people (from the hood or not) do not plan pregnancies these days its a fact sh*t happens. now if we keep them then we causing this drama on ourselves if we abort them then we have to deal with people that is prolife telling us that we are not responsible to have and raise a family.....no matter what we do we get looked at like we are nothiing more then scum.....look at americas history we are based on the rising of the underdog and the majority of people don't even have faith in that underdog until they actually suceed
 10-22-2006, 02:14 PM         #158
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigL139 said:
The poor people fo this country bring it down even more.....To want the rich to pay higher taxes for no reason except there rich is the type of thinking that makes some poor f*g**t have nothing.....Anyone on this board who thinks the impoverished of this country pay even close to the same portion of their income to taxes is living in a fu*kin dream world.......Poor people ruin everything and its a damn shame
word poor people ruin everything.....your an idiot and i bet u think your better then a lot of people when you are not
 10-22-2006, 03:15 PM         #159
c2h1u5k  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
opinions is like a**holes er'body has them and most of 'em if not all stinks.....facts cannot be opinionated, the struggle is real and being a minority makes the struggle no easier...being a minority and from the ghetto makes it twice as hard..but that is still not a reason to succeed.....er'body quick to call themselves a hustla so walk like u talk.....anotha point is people want to cross the finish line without running the race it doesn't work that way(at least for most of us in this community)no pain no gain....oh yeah if u was spoon fed all your life, had a bank account from birth, went to state of art schools w/state of the art facilities this does not pertain to you and to make a NEGATIVE comment is foolish...just because your favorite rapper is "supposedly" from the hood(can't believe erthang you hear) believe me he or she doesn't speak for everyone in it....people need to stop judging others by the way they look, or walk, talk, cuz we all different....just cuz somebody isn't familiar in your world maybe u need to come out and join the rest of ours.GET MONEY...STOP bi*chIN cuz you waistin time and you sound like womb.

Last edited by c2h1u5k; 10-22-2006 at 03:22 PM..
 10-22-2006, 05:32 PM         #160
tecboi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CubanLinks said:
blah blah blah dont wanna read it shut up ... whoever is 18 and poor ... decided to be that way
typical white rich-boy suburb answere.

so answer this.

If you were 18, you lived in New Orleans... then katrina came lost your home, friends, job, and all everything you owned(besides the stuff you took when you evacuated) And now your working two jobs to pay bills and survive. Basically starting all over again and poor.

would that have been your choice? did you have any control over it? is it because you "decided" to be that way?..

Shut the fu*k up. You're a clown.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy