Jul 21 - 'GHETTO TAX' - Why it costs more to be poor...

most viewed right now
 50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Boxden NY will be upset! Cardi B bought offset a wraith. Let the hate b..
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
153 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-21-2006, 02:08 PM         #21
CubanLinks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kokaine said:
its the stupid fu*king adults who fu*k..... and have no clue on how to support their children ... THOSE STUPID DRUG ADDICTS, s3x MANIACS ETC..... so if your not ready to take care of your children granted that everything goes well in your life..... all you should focus for them is there education WHICH WILL LEAD TO A PROSPEROUS CAREER. ME i had to struggle to get admission to get into school back in my country, moved HERE TO NORTH AMERICA BECAUSE ITS A LAND OF OPPORTUNITY, yet you see so many fu*king dumb people focused on DRUGS AND CRIME that they never take the right path to bulding their life. IF YOUR A fu*k UP, AT LEAST MAKE IT BETTER FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR KIDS BY TRYING TO FIX IT. In america and canada there should be no excuse to be a dumb fu*king idiot with no future!

bi*ch bi*ch bi*ch..... complain complain complain in a country where your given so many chances to fix your life up YET YOU LIVE A CRIMINAL TYPE OF LIFESTYLE with NO KNOWLEDGE AND MORAL SENSE WHAT SO EVER!

and there u go ... someone who came from another country... just telling u guys how it is ...
 11 years ago '04        #22
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,511 | Props total: 789 789
 CubanLinks said:
and there u go ... someone who came from another country... just telling u guys how it is ...
Education in other countries is valued a lot higher than America. Just look outside. In the "hood", schools look like sh*t...no books, no supplies, damn near no teachers...look in the suburbs...HUGE schools with an abundance of resources. Why do u think they're allowing some children the choice to be bussed hours out of their district to attend these better schools. But not everyone is afforded that opportunity. To say nobody over the age of 18 should be poor is stupid. If you've never been taught, how do u expect to know? You are a product of your environment to a certain extent, a major part of your lifestyle/character is derived from your environment (i.e. What u see)...
 07-21-2006, 02:25 PM         #23
kokaine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ yeah man but ive been practically living here my whole life...... most people over here are given the education to DO AS THEY PLEASE... and living here for most of my life..... all ive seen is people taking the easy way out and just fooling themselves by fu*king their own lives up ....

-ITS YOUR CHOICE TO LIVE IN A CERTAIN PLACE (depends on age... kids deserve to be treated like kids)
-ITS YOUR CHOICE TO PURSUE A GOOD CAREER
-ITS YOUR CHOICE TO DO DRUGS/ALCHOL
-ITS YOUR CHOICE TO COMMIT CRIME NOT ANYONE ELSES
-GET HELP .....
-fu*k IF EVERYTHING IS TREATING YOU BAD MOVE OUT THAT PLACE/COUNTRY, you can always come back once you establish some stability in your life..... i hate those type of people that act helpless WHEN THERE GIVEN THE OPTION TO BETTER THEIR LIVES

now in other circumstances, one might not be able to .... thats where help is really needed...... BUT NOT SOME SOME THUG THAT SMOKES UP DAILY, talks like a disgrace, over aged man that is fu*king himself over.....

Last edited by kokaine; 07-21-2006 at 02:30 PM..
 07-21-2006, 02:36 PM         #24
BigL139  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The poor people fo this country bring it down even more.....To want the rich to pay higher taxes for no reason except there rich is the type of thinking that makes some poor f*g**t have nothing.....Anyone on this board who thinks the impoverished of this country pay even close to the same portion of their income to taxes is living in a fu*kin dream world.......Poor people ruin everything and its a damn shame
 11 years ago '05        #25
ajmac10 
space
space
$445 | Props total: 0 0
Anyone can make it in life if they want it enough (there are plenty of living examples), but some people can't make it naturally in our country. There has to be a lower class in a capitalistic society - that is just a reality.
 07-21-2006, 02:49 PM         #26
Greetings  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There seems to be a lot unrealistic people in this thread. Maybe you were pampered and sheilded from ignorance and taught how to make it in life and given help to get there but many were not given these same chances. Look beyond you own pampered childhood for a minute. I pray that one day you will mature enough to walk in someone elses shoes.

Last edited by Greetings; 07-21-2006 at 02:53 PM..
 07-21-2006, 03:06 PM         #27
xxeaglesfan00xx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nawtyxes said:
Thats a fu*king excuse..get a grip on reality. Why you gotta have a TV? Read the fu*king paper..I understand maybe for the older 50+ generation, but kids this day and age have no excuse

go to school
get an education
get a fu*king job
save your fu*king money

however this is what happens
go to school
socialize, play sports, make friends

get a job
so they can buy ring tones, nikes and sh*t

save your fu*king money
yeah save it long enough to buy more depreciative sh*t

stop with the excuses and man the fu*k up!
lol yeah this is so true, why do some people have to have an ipod, why do they need that $100.00 pair of shoes, why do they need to spend $1,000.00 on their wardrobe? some people just have no sense of what life is really about so they feel that they need all this expensive sh*t. i live just fine without an ipod and some of the other stuff people think they need to survive and i have the money to spend on one but i really dont see the need to have one.
 07-21-2006, 03:29 PM         #28
KrugeR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people get caught in fu*ked up situations in america - it makes it an uphill battle if you are poor for sure - it is a struggle with a lot of powerfull factors above it. The credit system in america is used to make the rich have an easier job getting goods - if you have good credit you can get better percentages on loans and financing and as a result the car someone with a 400 score would be substantially more over someone with a 700 score.

That being said, there is also some responsability to the individual to overcome this sh*t. Yeah life aint fair and its a motherfu*king bi*ch, but really what can be done about it? You can A) bi*ch B) give up to drugs and crime or C) struggle and pick yourself up each time you fall. Only one answer will get real results.
 11 years ago '04        #29
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,154 | Props total: 9460 9460
Both sides have a valid argument. I think we all agree that starting out poor and growing up in a negative environment definitely makes it harder. But there are chances to improve. My homeboy Mula moved here from Zimbabwe. There is no opportunity there and no room to advance his life. When he moved here, he worked at 7-11 sometimes 24hr shifts. They won't let you work more than 1 shift a day so he went to three different stores. It's all about your focus. Everyone who has set a goal and put their mind to it has accomplished it. You have to get out of your comfort zone and put in work. When you're before God, it won't matter what kinda J's or AF1's you got. It won't matter how shiney your grill is. But if you surpassed the burdons that hold a lot of people down. If you helped benefit someone elses life, if you swallowed your pride in order to help your kids live a better life than you did. That's the sh*t that matters. Don't get it twisted. You can't take all that material sh*t with you.
 11 years ago '06        #30
jgudda 
space
space
space
$56 | Props total: 0 0
We spend way to much than we have to. I think people with money who wants to give back to the community should come up with a strategy to help the less out.
 11 years ago '05        #31
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
hmm poor people in my city pay 300 dollars rent...i wish i payed that...people that are poor get free groceries...i dont get that...

so basically saying when poor people have to pay for the better things in life rent a center style they pay more...you dont need a 70 inch tv when your poor...

living is cheaper for poor people buying electronics and sh*t thats not needed costs more for them..
 07-21-2006, 04:09 PM         #32
CubanLinks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 collegeboy58 said:
Education in other countries is valued a lot higher than America. Just look outside. In the "hood", schools look like sh*t...no books, no supplies, damn near no teachers...look in the suburbs...HUGE schools with an abundance of resources. Why do u think they're allowing some children the choice to be bussed hours out of their district to attend these better schools. But not everyone is afforded that opportunity. To say nobody over the age of 18 should be poor is stupid. If you've never been taught, how do u expect to know? You are a product of your environment to a certain extent, a major part of your lifestyle/character is derived from your environment (i.e. What u see)...

once again your not understanding my point ... notice how i said 18 because 18 is the year of your legal independence you can do what you want, yes I agree your a product of your environment and if you havent been taught how are you to know to a certain extent, but if you see that your living situation is bad , and you havent attempted to make it better and your putting the blame on others for it, or your affecting other's lifes by robbing and commiting crimes, then wtf?
 07-21-2006, 04:15 PM         #33
Maury Flow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
America is not designed to keep everyone the same, it is not communist. that is why it is up to you to develop spending habits and do the math of your own financial ventures in order to stay afloat economically. People don't get rich by being handed everything to them (save the comments about the upper class) they make themselves rich by being smart, quit bi*ching about having to take responsibility for yourself
 07-21-2006, 04:16 PM         #34
CubanLinks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Both sides have a valid argument. I think we all agree that starting out poor and growing up in a negative environment definitely makes it harder. But there are chances to improve. My homeboy Mula moved here from Zimbabwe. There is no opportunity there and no room to advance his life. When he moved here, he worked at 7-11 sometimes 24hr shifts. They won't let you work more than 1 shift a day so he went to three different stores. It's all about your focus. Everyone who has set a goal and put their mind to it has accomplished it. You have to get out of your comfort zone and put in work. When you're before God, it won't matter what kinda J's or AF1's you got. It won't matter how shiney your grill is. But if you surpassed the burdons that hold a lot of people down. If you helped benefit someone elses life, if you swallowed your pride in order to help your kids live a better life than you did. That's the sh*t that matters. Don't get it twisted. You can't take all that material sh*t with you.
my point exactly a person who wasnt born here striving to make his life better, working 3 shifts a day... WOW ... my hat goes off to him did ur friend know english? lets just say he didnt to the other people in this thread... thats an example of the point im trying to make ... MOTHERfu*kERS are born HERE!! knowing english!! saying they cant get a job for sh*t ... then they complain about when you look at all these people coming from different countries not knowing sh*t ... doing anything possible to make their life better and they're not complaining ...
 07-21-2006, 04:18 PM         #35
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CubanLinks said:
blah blah blah dont wanna read it shut up ... whoever is 18 and poor ... decided to be that way
With such a awe inspiring wisdom, it's no wonder with amount e cash you have that's all the rep points you have.
 07-21-2006, 04:22 PM         #36
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xxeaglesfan00xx said:
lol yeah this is so true, why do some people have to have an ipod, why do they need that $100.00 pair of shoes, why do they need to spend $1,000.00 on their wardrobe? some people just have no sense of what life is really about so they feel that they need all this expensive sh*t. i live just fine without an ipod and some of the other stuff people think they need to survive and i have the money to spend on one but i really dont see the need to have one.
u 2 are staright dumbasses ever heard of go to school git jumped into a gang den have no choice to live a lifestyle of a target. try to leave then git shot? see it everyday. some people really dont have a choice
 07-21-2006, 04:29 PM         #37
CubanLinks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkletae said:
With such a awe inspiring wisdom, it's no wonder with amount e cash you have that's all the rep points you have.

[dr evil] riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight [/dr evil]
 07-21-2006, 04:31 PM         #38
CubanLinks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crmlbywonder said:
u 2 are staright dumbasses ever heard of go to school git jumped into a gang den have no choice to live a lifestyle of a target. try to leave then git shot? see it everyday. some people really dont have a choice

u obviously being the retarded mongoloid that you are... do not understand that the point we're trying to make is everyone makes their own choices as to how they want to live... if u were "jumped" into a gang... knowing what the consequences were whos choice was that?
 11 years ago '04        #39
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,154 | Props total: 9460 9460
 crmlbywonder said:
It's your choice to get jumped into a gang. I got jumped into a gang. Wanna know how I got out...I moved. Granted it wasn't a nationwide family, but it was enough. I made the choice to move, stop talking to all my friends, start a new life. It's do-able.

You and your life are nothing more than the result of the choices you make. Trying to make excuses for otherwise is a sad sad way to live your life.

07-21-2006, 04:53 PM         #40
youngking  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CubanLinks said:
blah blah blah dont wanna read it shut up ... whoever is 18 and poor ... decided to be that way
yeh i could definitly uderstand that...if u havent made a move towards the american drem by the time ure 18 u deserve to be poor i mean wen i was i had my plan maped out already ya dig.. u just gotta hustle
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
196 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
81 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
13 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago