Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
107 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-20-2006, 01:47 PM         #101
DM AKA ILLVILLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
budden is the real best rapper alive since the best rapper retired!

close thread!
 07-20-2006, 01:55 PM         #102
fuckthegame  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nobody gives a sh*t about buddens out west
 11 years ago '05        #103
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 fu*kthegame said:
nobody gives a sh*t about buddens out west
^^^ true but u still a B!tch!

Last edited by CMar22; 07-20-2006 at 02:00 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #104
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
 T i C a L said:
No fu*kin way.Eminem got some of the best word play I've ever heard, and he can battle and freestyle crazy too, he got the total package for an mc.
You must be new to hip-hop... Wait dont tell me.... are you one of those kids that didnt get into rap till Eminem came out?
 11 years ago '04        #105
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
 luda06 said:
Bleek > JOEY!
Damn son, your a f*g**t.

Atleast you like Jay.
 11 years ago '05        #106
agentspits.com 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,031 | Props total: 747 747
 T i C a L said:
I been thinking the same thing...

I never seen someone so overrated and over hyped by any fans in my life. I bet u everyone at boxden would vote for Joe Budden as president. Joe Budden is like god to everyone here...Dude isn't even that good...his debut album was ehhhh :rolleyes: Between Joe Budden, Styles P, Jadakiss & Diplomats..Joe Budden is the most overrated on this board by far.

his debut album came out 3 YEARS AGO

he has gained a sh*tload of new fans since then not only because of the stand out tracks on his debut but because of the stuff he's released on mixtapes and what not since then.

he has tracks a ton on his MIXTAPES that most rappers cant even match on their albums man, it aint even funny

you cannot say budden is a wack rapper by any means, if u say he's flat out wack u are saying it for another reason and i have noticed a lot of people will just say he sucks JUST because a lot of people like him and they arent willing to give him a fair chance, they just want to be different.

Last edited by agentspits.com; 07-20-2006 at 02:23 PM..
 07-20-2006, 02:26 PM         #107
fuckthegame  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
young joc dance > joey budden career
 07-20-2006, 02:40 PM         #108
T i C a L  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CMar22 said:
You must be new to hip-hop... Wait dont tell me.... are you one of those kids that didnt get into rap till Eminem came out?

No...I've been into rap for a while, I used to listen to my brothers 36 Chambers cd back when I was a youngin..I can't say I been listenin to hip hop since the early 80s, but I have been since the early 90s..You must be new to hip-hop, cuz your sticking up for Joe Budden, who had 4 good songs on his debut cd..

Eminem>Joe Budden by a mile.

You don't think Eminem has talent?

Download..

Songs:

Hellbound
Low, Down, Dirty
Original Renegade and the new one if u want too..pretty much the same, just different artists..
Infinite
Scary Movie..song and the freestyle

if u want more songs, i'll gladly liste em..

Albums:

Infinite
Marshall Mathers LP
Slim Shady LP
The Eminem Show
 07-20-2006, 02:43 PM         #109
T i C a L  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 agentspits.com said:
his debut album came out 3 YEARS AGO

he has gained a sh*tload of new fans since then not only because of the stand out tracks on his debut but because of the stuff he's released on mixtapes and what not since then.

he has tracks a ton on his MIXTAPES that most rappers cant even match on their albums man, it aint even funny

you cannot say budden is a wack rapper by any means, if u say he's flat out wack u are saying it for another reason and i have noticed a lot of people will just say he sucks JUST because a lot of people like him and they arent willing to give him a fair chance, they just want to be different.

I'm not saying Joe Budden is whack...But, what I am saying is...hes incredibley overrated on this board. I will admit he has talent, but you guys make him look like hes the god of rap..I can name 20 or more mcs that are better.
 07-20-2006, 03:04 PM         #110
Jwalkin23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

look at this bummy azz n*gga . Get your weight up Buddens.

Buddens can spit, but hes not THAT nice. Too many n*ggaz hyping him up like hes in the same category as Biggie, Big L, Jay, Nas, etc.

Buddens is abover average, nothing spectacular. n*ggaz debut album was a FLOP. sh*t was full of fillers and wack beats. Yeah i look for lyrics, but when it comes to albums you need to bring more then just lyrics. Production, charisma, voice, etc. also play an important role. Joe Buddens raps like he has a speech impediment......his voice is :thumbsdow . He spits over wack beats and he juss seems aloof and unintrested on the mic. His mixtapes are straight, nothing :wow: tho. Like others have said, he is OVERRATED.

His next album is do or die. Either he drops some ether, or hes done.

Last edited by Jwalkin23; 07-20-2006 at 03:05 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #111
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
 T i C a L said:
You must be new to hip-hop, cuz your sticking up for Joe Budden, who had 4 good songs on his debut cd..
show me a post were i was "sticking up for Joe"... the most i said was hes a little overrated but wasnt wack.
 07-20-2006, 04:09 PM         #112
Professa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 refuze said:
Jay-Z has more of an impact on rap than Joe Budden will ever have
yeah especially since half of the lines he's used throughout his career are bitten
 07-20-2006, 04:25 PM         #113
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jwalkin23 said:

Buddens can spit, but hes not THAT nice. Too many n*ggaz hyping him up like hes in the same category as Biggie, Big L, Jay, Nas, etc.

Buddens is abover average, nothing spectacular. n*ggaz debut album was a FLOP. sh*t was full of fillers and wack beats. Yeah i look for lyrics, but when it comes to albums you need to bring more then just lyrics. Production, charisma, voice, etc. also play an important role. Joe Buddens raps like he has a speech impediment......his voice is :thumbsdow . He spits over wack beats and he juss seems aloof and unintrested on the mic. His mixtapes are straight, nothing :wow: tho. Like others have said, he is OVERRATED.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Bump!
 07-20-2006, 04:39 PM         #114
Possyy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T i C a L said:
You must be new to hip-hop, cuz your sticking up for Joe Budden, who had 4 good songs on his debut cd
hahahaha, WOW!!!! u obviously know "NOTHING" about Budden's career at ALL to be judging him......its ashame "black" people can't RESPECT their own people, for trying to BETTER their music/ culture.

Budden is one of the FEW rappers i actually "Appreciate" since Big L.......rappers with such talent do NOT come about every day.

face it people..."We Are Witnessing Greatness"!!
 11 years ago '05        #115
agentspits.com 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,031 | Props total: 747 747
we can sit here and argue all day but how bout a little show and prove

here's a few of what i think to be budden's best tracks

i could keep posting more here, BUT the most fu*ked up part is all these people saying budden is wack, overrated or whatever WONT EVEN LISTEN TO THESE TRACKS, and if they do listen to them they will already have it in their mind that they arent gonna like it.

cause thats how people are, for some reason they DONT WANT TO LIKE BUDDEN, ya'll are missing out on some amazingly good real hip hop
 11 years ago '04        #116
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
budden best overall rapper alive thats not retired, its real talk, he may not be the best in ONE SPECIFIC style, but he's prolly top 3 in every category, which would make him the best in my eyes
 07-20-2006, 06:50 PM         #117
Focused_Ape_817  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jwalkin23 said:

^^^^^ Hater...Even if he does drop some ill sh*t n*ggas still gonna hate on the dude...Plus who gives a fu*k about how the dudes voice sounds..What you want him to sound s3xy to you or something...I swear n*ggas will make up anything to discredit another dude....joe budden>>>>>Your favorite MC....So sue me
 11 years ago '05        #118
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
 T i C a L said:
I'm not saying Joe Budden is whack...But, what I am saying is...hes incredibley overrated on this board. I will admit he has talent, but you guys make him look like hes the god of rap..I can name 20 or more mcs that are better.
Im gonna tell you like i told the threadstarter... except you an eminem groupie

Your overhere tellin everybody to get off Buddens d!ck when you got Eminem's nuts restin on your chin...
EMINEM
 07-21-2006, 12:46 AM         #119
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jwalkin23 said:

Bump !!!

:applause: :applause: :applause:
 07-21-2006, 12:48 AM         #120
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CMar22 said:
Im gonna tell you like i told the threadstarter... except you an eminem groupie
n*gga get outta here and enjoy your kiddie pr0n or whatever that sh*t is you got.

Budden is fu*kin overrated
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop