Jul 17 - Bill O'Reilly makes death threat to UW Islam prof Kevin Barrett, Barrett writes back!

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
191 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
113 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-18-2006, 04:39 PM         #161
fvf87  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k this dude...i wana go 12 rounds with him and knock some sense into his pus*y a.ss
 07-18-2006, 04:44 PM         #162
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 catchaBreath said:
Aww did we catch feelings??? :banghead:

I called you a d*ckrider the other day and now you are turning the tables

I'm not piggybacking sh*t, I just reply with my own opinion.

Look through headlines and knowledge forum, you'll see that I'm not biased. I find myself agreeing with people that I've never agreed with in the past.
stop swagger jacking too please! why do you feel the need to make sh*t up??? maybe you should go back and study your own posts...and what exactly is your opinion? you usually just chime in like a parrot and repeat what someone else posted.
 07-18-2006, 04:45 PM         #163
Username06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've seen Bill Oreilly make at least 4 different death threats on live tv and I don't even watch his show
 07-18-2006, 04:49 PM         #164
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datkid72 said:
and i just finished watching everybody's gotta learn sometime, ill800 your entire argument is based on this film (so much for your independent research). any documentry that resorts to showing v for vendetta and star wars clips to back its claims loses any and all credibility.

it was interesting but once again it stated no facts. no footnotes.
since you like to resort to name calling...
FU*K YOU! enough with this bullsh*t. you can suck my fu*king d*ck you preppy f*g**t. here ill change my avatar for you, you little bi*ch.

Last edited by ill800; 07-18-2006 at 04:50 PM..
 07-18-2006, 04:50 PM         #165
Bcrdio  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
stop swagger jacking too please! why do you feel the need to make sh*t up??? maybe you should go back and study your own posts...and what exactly is your opinion? you usually just chime in like a parrot and repeat what someone else posted.
you guys got it all wrong, ill800s credibility / sources are derived from far left smear websites lol at this clown thinking hes all smart posting 100 times on any article to do with politics citing all his knowledge from false sources, think up some sh*t on your own and stop taking far left website ideas for your own, u look foolish, i know it and everyone on this thread knows it
 11 years ago '05        #166
datkid72 
space
space
$3,720 | Props total: 0 0
 ill800 said:
since you like to resort to name calling...
FU*K YOU! enough with this bullsh*t. you can suck my fu*king d*ck you preppy f*g**t. here ill change my avatar for you, you little bi*ch.
you lose.
 07-18-2006, 04:57 PM         #167
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bcrdio said:
you guys got it all wrong, ill800s credibility / sources are derived from far left smear websites lol at this clown thinking hes all smart posting 100 times on any article to do with politics citing all his knowledge from false sources, think up some sh*t on your own and stop taking far left website ideas for your own, u look foolish, i know it and everyone on this thread knows it
what sources are false? see people like you, all you can do is attack the messenger and try to discredit them. this is because you cannot argue facts. what does liberal and conservative have to do with any of this? stop acting like you know me. keep my name out of your mouth and stay off my p*nis please.
 07-18-2006, 04:59 PM         #168
Bcrdio  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
what sources are false? see people like you, all you can do is attack the messenger and try to discredit them. this is because you cannot argue facts. what does liberal and conservative have to do with any of this? stop acting like you know me. keep my name out of your mouth and stay off my p*nis please.
lol i love how so many times you tell the person responding to you to stay off your nutz, u got an obsession with the d*ck or something kid? and speaking of attacking the messenger, yes i attack him when he comes on forums and spits some stupid bullsh*t and acts like hes gods gift to politics and discrediting the us government
 07-18-2006, 04:59 PM         #169
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datkid72 said:
you lose.
you ask for links and then dont read them. you send me some gay private message being all considerate but then act like a total d*ck in the forum. why would i continue to waste my time on a punk a.ss motherfu*ker like you?
 07-18-2006, 05:01 PM         #170
ThaTeknician  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats wrong ...
 07-18-2006, 05:02 PM         #171
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bcrdio said:
lol i love how so many times you tell the person responding to you to stay off your nutz, u got an obsession with the d*ck or something kid? and speaking of attacking the messenger, yes i attack him when he comes on forums and spits some stupid bullsh*t and acts like hes gods gift to politics and discrediting the us government
i didnt ask for you and catchabreath to constantly dyckryde me. you have absolutely nothing relevant to say in this discussion. so why even post? ill tell you why...cause you stay on my d*ck. you little dudes are always up my a.ss but then never can come with any solid delibate.
 11 years ago '05        #172
datkid72 
space
space
$3,720 | Props total: 0 0
 ill800 said:
you ask for links and then dont read them. you send me some gay private message being all considerate but then act like a total d*ck in the forum. why would i continue to waste my time on a punk a.ss motherfu*ker like you?
i asked for links you said you wouldnt want to waste your time.

then you drop this garbage link.

you then claimed that i called you a name. then you called me a little bi*ch.

you have no argument. you lose.
 07-18-2006, 05:04 PM         #173
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
i didnt ask for you and catchabreath to constantly dyckryde me. you have absolutely nothing relevant to say in this discussion. so why even post? ill tell you why...cause you stay on my d*ck. you little dudes are always up my a.ss but then never can come with any solid delibate.

So first we were on your nuts and now we are up your a.ss?

What the hell is wrong with you??????
 07-18-2006, 05:05 PM         #174
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datkid72 said:

Most of the conspiracy theorists on this website are just like him, don't take it personal.
 07-18-2006, 05:07 PM         #175
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datkid72 said:
The first hijack of a commercial airliner happened on June 16, 1948. as of 1996 there have been 897 hijackings.

throughout the history of commerical air travel do you know how many planes have been shot down by a government during a highjacking?

zero.

prior to 2001 taking control of an air plane was "easy" so yes i do believe that 19 arabs with shakey flying skills could take over 4 planes and hit 3 of thier targets.

do i agree that we need an independent investagation into 9/11 yes. do i think "they" "them" created 9/11 inorder to create a mandate for us dominance in the middle east no.

why exactly would they shoot a hijacked plane down? unless they knew it was going to be flown into a building to murder people (see flight 93), there is no reason to shoot it down. ever hear of a negotiation? and what do you think should be investigated about 9/11. im curious. you seem to flip flop more than john kerry.
 07-18-2006, 05:08 PM         #176
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 catchaBreath said:
So first we were on your nuts and now we are up your a.ss?

What the hell is wrong with you??????
you dudes are all over the place...get the fu*k off me.
 07-18-2006, 05:08 PM         #177
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datkid72 said:

where is the garbage link @? please, elaborate.
 07-18-2006, 05:11 PM         #178
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
why exactly would they shoot a hijacked plane down? unless they knew it was going to be flown into a building to murder people (see flight 93), there is no reason to shoot it down. ever hear of a negotiation? and what do you think should be investigated about 9/11. im curious. you seem to flip flop more than john kerry.

While everything was happening, how exactly would anyone know the true motives behind the 4 hijackings in the first place??

Last edited by catchaBreath; 07-18-2006 at 05:13 PM..
 07-18-2006, 05:13 PM         #179
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 catchaBreath said:
How exactly would anyone know the motives behind the 4 hijackings in the first place on 9/11?
probably because they were the only planes in the air and two of them hit the fu*king towers over an hour before the other hit the pentagon you moron! sh*t norad was running drills on hijacked planes aimed @ targets that same morning. wow. you guys...

Last edited by ill800; 07-18-2006 at 05:14 PM..
 07-18-2006, 05:13 PM         #180
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
probably because they were the only planes in the air and two of them hit the fu*king towers over an hour before the other hit the pentagon you moron!
Ok so you are saying the US realized the motives of the highjackers when both planes hit the buildings?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago