Jul 17 - Bill O'Reilly makes death threat to UW Islam prof Kevin Barrett, Barrett writes back!

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #141
datkid72 
space
space
$3,720 | Props total: 0 0
 Tattered_Hoody said:
the Wolfowitz Doctrine (and "The Grand Chessboard" by Zbigniew Brzezinski), and the child of it, the Project for a New American Century, states:

1) America should be the only global superpower
2) America should have full access to Middle East oil
3) America should prevent other countries from space exploration
4) America should have a permanent military presence in the Middle East
5) America should eliminate "rogue nations" like Iraq and install governments that support American Interests.

WITHOUT 911, would this have been POSSIBLE???

"Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings Revolutionary Change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event - like a new Pearl Harbor."
-"Rebuilding America's Defenses" page 51, September 2000

Here's a short video for the ADHD folks out there re: PNAC
that is a bastardized version of the doctrine, but besides the point to answer your question yes, yes the us could go through with the doctrine without 9/11.

the action the us has taken in the midddle east since 2001 has been the hard road.

if what you believe is true the first nation that we would have attacked was iran, because they are not well liked in the region and they have almost 3x the amount of oil as iraq. the us as had past run-in's with this country, the people in the nation of iran are homogenouse as opposed to the 3 groups that make up iraq and they have disdain for their govt.

im tired of talking about this....

occam's razor

i'll go with the simple answer.
 07-18-2006, 03:06 PM         #142
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datkid72 said:
that is a bastardized version of the doctrine, but besides the point to answer your question yes, yes the us could go through with the doctrine without 9/11.

the action the us has taken in the midddle east since 2001 has been the hard road.

if what you believe is true the first nation that we would have attacked was iran, because they are not well liked in the region and they have almost 3x the amount of oil as iraq. the us as had past run-in's with this country, the people in the nation of iran are homogenouse as opposed to the 3 groups that make up iraq and they have disdain for their govt.

occam's razor

nice read
 07-18-2006, 03:06 PM         #143
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datkid72 said:

occam's razor

hehehehe, im glad you think do highly of yourself. occam's razor yo!:rolleyes:
 07-18-2006, 03:07 PM         #144
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datkid72 said:

occam's razor

Warplans to invade Afghanistan were on the table 9/10/2001
British troops were already preparing.

We had to get into Afghanistan to get the pipeline going for the 10+ trillion in energy we want to rip out of the region.

Bush wanted to get into Iraq since becoming president. Richard Clarke's book details that on 9/11 Bush asks him to look into if Saddam had anything to do with this. Bush was trying to find a way into Iraq. the made up story about Africa's uranium, the fear-mongering of a psychologically traumatized nation, and the rallying support of the country after the "surprise attack" is what he needed. Bush has used 911 for everything from the wars, wiretapping, etc...

Hitler did the same thing when the Reichstag burned. He set up Homeland security (Reichland security).

It took the German people a few years to realize what was going on, but by then it was too late.
 07-18-2006, 03:09 PM         #145
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 catchaBreath said:
nice read
gtfoh already, all you do is dyckryde! you always piggybacking on other peoples posts. i love how you chime in with your little bullsh*t remarks. what a fu*king clown you are..
 07-18-2006, 03:17 PM         #146
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
gtfoh already, all you do is dyckryde! you always piggybacking on other peoples posts. i love how you chime in with your little bullsh*t remarks. what a fu*king clown you are..

Aww did we catch feelings??? :banghead:

I called you a d*ckrider the other day and now you are turning the tables

I'm not piggybacking sh*t, I just reply with my own opinion.

Look through headlines and knowledge forum, you'll see that I'm not biased. I find myself agreeing with people that I've never agreed with in the past.
 11 years ago '04        #147
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
My whole view on the 9/11 sh*t.

Somethin' fishy is goin' on wit US Government n' the Bush Administration. And they did somethin' whether intentionally or unintentionally that caused 9/11. There is some kinda agenda goin' on.

You can believe the consipracy theories that come from random kats u dont know, or u can believe the US government and the "facts" that they feed the media.

Me personally, when i hear the US Government....The word 'trust' doesnt come to mind.

Maybe the government had nothin' to do wit 9/11 like the media says....but wouldnt put it past them.
 07-18-2006, 03:27 PM         #148
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djnovafresh said:

everyone should read this
Katherine Harris had 40,000 African Americans disenfranchised from voting...

Republican Infiltrators staged a riot in Miami-Dade county to stop the recounting.

Bush "won" by 500 votes....

This has nothing to do with the Electoral College.

Check out "Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime"

This goes into details about the voting, PNAC, the Flight Schools, the owner of the Flight Schools, Drugs, the "hijackers", Able Danger, Sibel Edmonds, John O'Neill

Real sh*t, facts, backed up with documentation.
Go to to use the exclusive study guide that conveniently links to each of the many talking points in this film.
 07-18-2006, 03:34 PM         #149
Bcrdio  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
you know, you kinda remind me of bill o reily...
LOL I KNEW IT mr conspiracy posting here... AGAIN with his conspiracies... r o f l
 11 years ago '05        #150
datkid72 
space
space
 ill800 said:
hehehehe, im glad you think do highly of yourself. occam's razor yo!:rolleyes:

no im glad you think highly of yourself. i came to you asking for real info and you gave me this?!?! pure garbage.

highlights:

nixion had john lennon k!lled yo! :rolleyes:

1978 - In the movie 'The Medusa Touch', Richard Burton plays Robert Morlar who uses his telekinetic powers to cause all sorts of mayhem including causing a jumbo jet to crash into a building. yo! :rolleyes:

1981 - In the beginning of John Carpenter's film Escape from New York, a terrorist hijacks Air Force One in mid air and crashes it into a NYC building just a few buildings away from the WTC. yo! :rolleyes:

September 11, 1981 - Dylan Klebold of Columbine infamy is born. yo! :rolleyes:

December 7, 1987 - The last airplane hijacking in the U.S. was a suicide hijacking which happened on Flight 1771. (Note that the number 1771 is the combined #'s of two 9/11 flight's; Flight 11 and Flight 77.) yo! :rolleyes:

i tried to find common ground and see where you were coming from with your claims. you are only interested in reafirming what you alread believe to be true.

you are using insults to attack my claims/questions. just like you said ignorant people do to you. you lose. the grassy knoll is that way.
 07-18-2006, 03:37 PM         #151
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I respect peoples opinions but anyone who believes any of these movies like Loose change are morons. Same with these baseless websites that are just smarter rumor sites. without proof alot of this is just do you hate bush or do you love him
 07-18-2006, 03:44 PM         #152
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
I respect peoples opinions but anyone who believes any of these movies like Loose change are morons. Same with these baseless websites that are just smarter rumor sites. without proof alot of this is just do you hate bush or do you love him

watch "Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime"... no speculation, just facts delivered....

no mention of collapses, demolitions, missles, etc... none of that sh*t... just the facts of what went on before, during , and after 911....

Give it a watch, it is not like any of the other 911 movies.
 07-18-2006, 03:46 PM         #153
Bcrdio  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djnovafresh said:
My sh*t is real not no conspriacy. this is something you learn if you pay attention when they teach history in college not high school
yeah but be careful dont listen blindly a lot of colleges professors are extremely liberal
 11 years ago '05        #154
datkid72 
space
space
 Tattered_Hoody said:
Warplans to invade Afghanistan were on the table 9/10/2001
British troops were already preparing.

We had to get into Afghanistan to get the pipeline going for the 10+ trillion in energy we want to rip out of the region.

Bush wanted to get into Iraq since becoming president. Richard Clarke's book details that on 9/11 Bush asks him to look into if Saddam had anything to do with this. Bush was trying to find a way into Iraq. the made up story about Africa's uranium, the fear-mongering of a psychologically traumatized nation, and the rallying support of the country after the "surprise attack" is what he needed. Bush has used 911 for everything from the wars, wiretapping, etc...

Hitler did the same thing when the Reichstag burned. He set up Homeland security (Reichland security).

It took the German people a few years to realize what was going on, but by then it was too late.
im not denying the fact that bush used 9/11 as an excuse to invade iraq, what i am saying is that the idea that the powers that be orchestrated 9/11 is borderline laughable.

if the us and other intrests wanted to take control of the middle east there were millions of other easier ways to go about it.

i am yet to see a fact, all i am presented with is hearsay and conjecture.

i dont claim to have the answer...and you sure dont have it.

so continue to spend your "thousands" on research, i'll keep on reading it. and when i come across something that sounds at least plausable i'll be the first one to pat you on the back. until then, you are just an internet wack job to me
 07-18-2006, 03:48 PM         #155
R_U_Serious  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that dude on fox is a republican pawn . its ashame he thinks he has the power to make a death threat on live tv to a respectible man
 07-18-2006, 04:03 PM         #156
Bcrdio  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R_U_Serious said:
that dude on fox is a republican pawn . its ashame he thinks he has the power to make a death threat on live tv to a respectible man
a respectable man doesnt teach such things in a classroom
 07-18-2006, 04:08 PM         #157
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datkid72 said:
im not denying the fact that bush used 9/11 as an excuse to invade iraq, what i am saying is that the idea that the powers that be orchestrated 9/11 is borderline laughable.

if the us and other intrests wanted to take control of the middle east there were millions of other easier ways to go about it.

i am yet to see a fact, all i am presented with is hearsay and conjecture.

i dont claim to have the answer...and you sure dont have it.

so continue to spend your "thousands" on research, i'll keep on reading it. and when i come across something that sounds at least plausable i'll be the first one to pat you on the back. until then, you are just an internet wack job to me

Is it not just as laughable to believe that 19 arabs with poor piloting skills overtook 4 airlines and flew them throughout the air for over 90 minutes without our country/military responding, hitting 3 of their four targets?

I'm not trying to convince you WHO was involved, I'm just showing you that there are a lot of unanswered questions, and that is the point.

The point is to bring these issues to light in order to seek a new, independent investigation. That's what we are after.
 11 years ago '04        #158
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,861 | Props total: 2008 2008
 Not2BMessedWit said:
LOL at 9/11 conspiracy theories, you guys are a riot.
your a fu*kin moron
you must be one of those pro bush people who defend everything he does.
 11 years ago '05        #159
datkid72 
space
space
 Tattered_Hoody said:
Is it not just as laughable to believe that 19 arabs with poor piloting skills overtook 4 airlines and flew them throughout the air for over 90 minutes without our country/military responding, hitting 3 of their four targets?

I'm not trying to convince you WHO was involved, I'm just showing you that there are a lot of unanswered questions, and that is the point.

The point is to bring these issues to light in order to seek a new, independent investigation. That's what we are after.

The first hijack of a commercial airliner happened on June 16, 1948. as of 1996 there have been 897 hijackings.

throughout the history of commerical air travel do you know how many planes have been shot down by a government during a highjacking?

zero.

prior to 2001 taking control of an air plane was "easy" so yes i do believe that 19 arabs with shakey flying skills could take over 4 planes and hit 3 of thier targets.

do i agree that we need an independent investagation into 9/11 yes. do i think "they" "them" created 9/11 inorder to create a mandate for us dominance in the middle east no.
 11 years ago '05        #160
datkid72 
space
space
and i just finished watching everybody's gotta learn sometime, ill800 your entire argument is based on this film (so much for your independent research). any documentry that resorts to showing v for vendetta and star wars clips to back its claims loses any and all credibility.

it was interesting but once again it stated no facts. no footnotes.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy