Jul 17 - Bill O'Reilly makes death threat to UW Islam prof Kevin Barrett, Barrett writes back!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
162 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-18-2006, 01:53 PM         #121
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datkid72 said:
im not brushing you off i really want to know what you think this link means.

and how it ties the us govt/special intrest to 9/11
Pakistan's ISI has close ties to the CIA

The head of the ISI orders a wire of $100,000 to "alleged lead hijacker" Mohammad Atta, just weeks before 9/11

Weeks before 9/11, Graham and Goss are in Pakistan meeting with these guys.

On 9/11, they are having Breakfast with the man who ordered the wire transfer.

Pakistan is not mentioned in the 9/11 commission report, nor is the wiring of money.

Pakistan bribes the commissioners and other officials so that they are not in the report.

Why?

Because if the ISI is implicated in 911, and the ISI is a cooperative group of the CIA (which it is, just like Al Qaeda means "the database" of mujahadeen f!ghters trained to f!ght against Russia in Afghanistan)....

then that means the 911 Commission would've had to INVESTIGATE THE CIA for 9/11!!!

Here's a fairly interesting movie called "Who k!lled John O'Neill" that uses the stereotypical "Conspiracy Theorist Nut" (which you seem to imply I am) that deals with this information and others.

John O'Neill was a former FBI Counter Terrorism EXPERT. He quit becuase his investigations into terrorists were blocked by "Big Oil Interests"

So he took a new job, in Security, at the World Trade Center.

He died on 9/11. His first Day on the job.

Before watching that movie, here's a short overview of FBI officials who have tried to come forward with information, but have been gagged (or k!lled)...

So when you say no one has come forward.... that is false. People have tried, but just like the NSA spying, they have been gag ordered.

And a bunch of people have spoken out (former CIA analysts, former Bush administration official, the "Father of Reaganomics", german defense minister, etc...)

The dam is leaking... This mideast war is a way to distract the people from pursuing this, because now they are afraid again, afraid of a World War 4Ever.

I only do this to educate. I have spent thousands of dollars printing materials, burning DVDs, etc. I have nothing to gain from this. To categorize me as a "conspiradroid" or "idiot" or "UFO believer" is childish. You aren't looking at the whole picture.
 11 years ago '04        #122
djrdubz 
space
space
space
$1,304 | Props total: 0 0
i read every post in this thread and i dont know how the topic got swayed from Bill O Riely sayin he wanted someone murdered to who started 911...

i dont have much of an opinion on bill but from what i heard he is an a.ss. if he did say this dude should be found in the water than thats just unacceptable.

im not standing up for this kevin guy or whatever his name is, im sure he has said somethings that are not warm hearted.

but basically it boils down to this... u got this jerkoff talkin about people should be axed and get away with it... thats pretty extereme, people say "ill k!ll u!" all the time and dont mean it but bill is a public figure and needs to be a little more responsible about what he says... if he dont like the guy he can say "i dont like him, he's full of sh*t, and i dont agree with anything he says" it shows the same point but without having to be violent...

wasnt some disc jockey in new york just fired for threating someone over the radio...

should bill suffer the same consiquences??

just my opinion
dubz
 07-18-2006, 01:55 PM         #123
C.LoS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Not2BMessedWit said:
for our government to pull off something like that, it would have to be competent and able to keep a secret. and it can't do either.

I know it's fun to speculate and to watch youtube videos. That stuff is exciting, I know. But at the end of the day, you have to come back down to earth.
Why wouldnt our goverment be involved? Do you know anything about american history?

You either a mossad agent.. or a straight up dummy.

there is nothing to speculate.. lol.. if u believe a few muslims with box cutters high jacked american airlines passenger planes, full of passengers, then guess what.. 50 cent is pregnant, spread the word
 07-18-2006, 01:55 PM         #124
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh, and Israel too. Remember the "5 dancing Israelis" arrested on 9/11?

The news never mentioned them again.

Or the "Al Qaeda cell" in England that was detained...turns out they were actually Israeli Mossad agents as well...

I'm not blaming BUSH, that's naive and myopic.

What I'm saying is we don't know the truth.

Dr. Robert Bowman said it best:

"The truth about 911 is that we don't know the truth about 911, and we should."
 07-18-2006, 01:58 PM         #125
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djnovafresh said:
He can't he doesn't have fact to back any of his arguments. He think that (JJ from good times blew up the world trade by saying dymanite). He as dumb a** who needs his U.S. citizenship revoked and kick out of this country and then I could put him to rest.
I SOURCED THE WHOLE fu*kING ARTICLE, IGNORANT ONE.

I NEVER ONCE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THE WORLD TRADE CENTERS AND DYNAMITE YOU IGNORANT a.ss.

AND BY THE WAY, TRACES OF THERMITE HAVE BEEN FOUND ON THE STEEL SAMPLES FROM THE WORLD TRADE CENTER.

You know, the steel that was quickly carried off to government landfills or hauled away to China! That Steel.

Idiot.

What I am doing is the EPITOME OF PATRIOTISM. DEMANDING ANSWERS FROM THE OFFICIALS WHO WERE "ELECTED" TO REPRESENT AND LEAD THE PEOPLE.

SO fu*k OFF WITH YOUR NONSENSE BULLsh*t NAMECALLING.
 07-18-2006, 02:02 PM         #126
Not2BMessedWit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tattered_Hoody said:
I have spent thousands of dollars printing materials, burning DVDs, etc.
that is hilarious. do you have a job, or are you spending your mom and dad's money on this campaign? There always guys like you handing out conspiracy DVD's at Harvard Square in Cambridge. Most of them work at B.Good Burgers during the day. I'm just saying.
 07-18-2006, 02:06 PM         #127
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Not2BMessedWit said:
that is hilarious. do you have a job, or are you spending your mom and dad's money on this campaign? There always guys like you handing out conspiracy DVD's at Harvard Square in Cambridge. Most of them work at B.Good Burgers during the day. I'm just saying.

No ignorant one, I have my own business and do IT work for a University in the largest computer facility in the nation. Let's compare credentials then if you want to have a fu*king d*cksize competition.

Or you can wake the fu*k up and realize that there's real sh*t going on beyond what you see on CNN or FOXNEWS.

fu*k what you are saying. You are no help to your country with that kind of talk.
 07-18-2006, 02:08 PM         #128
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is the kind of "EDUCATED RESPONSE" I GET from Harvard Man Not2bMessedWit:

From a PM conversation:

Re: Since I am a riot....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattered_Hoody
Would you care to debate me on the issue?

ya man definately. Meet me in Antarctica in 3 weeks, and we'll debate. See ya there!

^^^^^

That's all the opposition to REALITY has. Laughs, insults, and nonsense, combined with Ignorance.
 07-18-2006, 02:12 PM         #129
Not2BMessedWit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so you're a computer geek? How does that make you an a.sset to anyone? You can keep calling me names but honestly that doesn't make your argument any stronger.
 07-18-2006, 02:14 PM         #130
Mike Blitz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Not2BMessedWit said:
so you're a computer geek? How does that make you an a.sset to anyone? You can keep calling me names but honestly that doesn't make your argument any stronger.
Calling someone an IT geek, fool

Whats this you are using to access the internet?
 11 years ago '05        #131
datkid72 
space
space
$3,720 | Props total: 0 0
 Tattered_Hoody said:
Pakistan's ISI has close ties to the CIA

The head of the ISI orders a wire of $100,000 to "alleged lead hijacker" Mohammad Atta, just weeks before 9/11

Weeks before 9/11, Graham and Goss are in Pakistan meeting with these guys.

On 9/11, they are having Breakfast with the man who ordered the wire transfer.

Pakistan is not mentioned in the 9/11 commission report, nor is the wiring of money.

Pakistan bribes the commissioners and other officials so that they are not in the report.

Why?

Because if the ISI is implicated in 911, and the ISI is a cooperative group of the CIA (which it is, just like Al Qaeda means "the database" of mujahadeen f!ghters trained to f!ght against Russia in Afghanistan)....

then that means the 911 Commission would've had to INVESTIGATE THE CIA for 9/11!!!

Here's a fairly interesting movie called "Who k!lled John O'Neill" that uses the stereotypical "Conspiracy Theorist Nut" (which you seem to imply I am) that deals with this information and others.

John O'Neill was a former FBI Counter Terrorism EXPERT. He quit becuase his investigations into terrorists were blocked by "Big Oil Interests"

So he took a new job, in Security, at the World Trade Center.

He died on 9/11. His first Day on the job.

Before watching that movie, here's a short overview of FBI officials who have tried to come forward with information, but have been gagged (or k!lled)...

So when you say no one has come forward.... that is false. People have tried, but just like the NSA spying, they have been gag ordered.

And a bunch of people have spoken out (former CIA analysts, former Bush administration official, the "Father of Reaganomics", german defense minister, etc...)

The dam is leaking... This mideast war is a way to distract the people from pursuing this, because now they are afraid again, afraid of a World War 4Ever.

I only do this to educate. I have spent thousands of dollars printing materials, burning DVDs, etc. I have nothing to gain from this. To categorize me as a "conspiradroid" or "idiot" or "UFO believer" is childish. You aren't looking at the whole picture.

so let me get this right,

the ISI a subsidiary of the CIA.

The ISI was involved with the 9/11 attacks in order to allow the us govt. to follow through on its plan to take control of the middle east, for oil/money/stability.

but the mideast war created by the events of 9/11 is a ploy to get people to for get about the fact that the cia was behind 9/11.

.....im not following this line of logic. explain.
 07-18-2006, 02:22 PM         #132
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datkid72 said:

but the mideast war created by the events of 9/11 is a ploy to get people to for get about the fact that the cia was behind 9/11.

.....im not following this line of logic. explain.
that is not my line of logic. I never said the CIA was behind 9/11, that's like blaming bush.

Rogue elements of our government and foreign governments were involved, without a doubt.

If this war escalates, none of this will matter, because the United States of Amnesia will forget about 911 and instead focus on the war.

You need to read the Wolfowitz Doctrine of the 80s, it is basically the Blueprint of all that is going on.

Like I said.... NONE OF US KNOW THE TRUTH, but what we've been told has been wildly distorted and falsified.

We can debate this endlessly, but whats the point. The purpose is to gather enough nationwide support to demand a new, independent investigation, not some whitewash investigation headed by a Bush administration lackey (Phillip Zelikow, anyone???)
 07-18-2006, 02:25 PM         #133
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And please tell me what Iraq or Afghanistan had to do with 9/11 if the FBI admits NO HARD EVIDENCE connecting bin laden to 911, 15 of the 19 alleged "hijackers" are from Saudi Arabia, even though their identities are in doubt (admitted by FBI director Robert Mueller)???????

Please explain to me why the wars?

Or why the Taliban eradicated the opium crop when they ruled Afghanistan, but now that we occupy it, the opium crop is blooming and the heroin is everywhere?

ONE NATION, UNDER G-O-D
GUNS-OIL-DRUGS
 07-18-2006, 02:29 PM         #134
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the US economy relies on drug money, and the Rich old White men that run rap make these black "thug rappers" talk about this bullsh*t as if they import the drugs...

Gangsta rap is destroying your neighborhoods and penetrating the minds of the youth. I see it happening everyday in people's language, attitude, clothing, and demeanor.

It is perpetuating a generation of ignorance, materialism, self-indulgence, and instant gratification.

I'll be fu*king dead before I give into that sh*t.

mos def's "THE r*pe OVER" expresses my sentiments.
 07-18-2006, 02:38 PM         #135
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djnovafresh said:
What about the bombing of the Marine barracks, the us embassy, and the USS cole i guess the Taliwackers didn't have nothing to do with that. They recurit that why they are from Saudi Arabia just like Bin Laden they come from all over. I thought you would know something like that!!!
Sure someone can hit a ship with a rocket launcher, but can 19 guys with boxcutters infiltrate the most powerful nation on earth?

Can they make NORAD stand down? (see Norman Mineta's testimony, which was omitted from the Commission Report)

Can they BLOCK an investigation for over 400 days?

Can they appoint a Bush loyalist as head of the commission, where any member of the commission can veto any item from being in the final report?

Can they not fire anyone for failing to protect or country, but instead give everyone promotions?

Can they make the whole country forget about the missing 2.3 Trillion Dollars announced by Donald Rumsfeld on 9/10/2001?

Can Osama Bin Laden do all of this?
 07-18-2006, 02:40 PM         #136
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you believe he could, I've got a great 23-page fairy tale about 911 that I helped put together for you to read:

There are corresponding videos on that site as well.
 11 years ago '05        #137
datkid72 
space
space
$3,720 | Props total: 0 0
Okay now we are getting somewhere. despite its blunt lanuage, this doctrine states facts and explains what world we live in.

Wolfowitz Doctrine:

"Our first objective is to prevent the re-emergence of a new rival, either on the territory of the former Soviet Union or elsewhere, that poses a threat on the order of that posed formerly by the Soviet Union. This is a dominant consideration underlying the new regional defense strategy and requires that we endeavor to prevent any hostile power from dominating a region whose resources would, under consolidated control, be sufficient to general global power."
"The U.S. must show the leadership necessary to establish and protect a new order that holds the promise of convincing potential competitors that they need not aspire to a greater role or pursue a more aggressive posture to protect their legitimate interests. In non-defense areas, we must account sufficiently for the interests of the advanced industrial nations to discourage them from challenging our leadership or seeking to overturn the established political and economic order. We must maintain the mechanism for deterring potential competitors from even aspiring to a larger regional or global role."
"Like the coalition that opposed Iraqi aggression, we should expect future coalitions to be ad hoc a.ssemblies, often not lasting beyond the crisis being confronted, and in many cases carrying only general agreement over the objectives to be accomplished. Nevertheless, the sense that the world order is ultimately backed by the U.S. will be an important stabilizing factor."
While the U.S. cannot become the world's policeman, by a.ssuming responsibility for righting every wrong, we will retain the preeminent responsibility for addressing selectively those wrongs which threaten not only our interests, but those of our allies or friends, or which could seriously unsettle international relations.
"In the Middle East and Southwest Asia, our overall objective is to remain the predominant outside power in the region and preserve U.S. and Western access to the region's oil."
this still does not tie rouge/fringe groups in us govt to the 9/11 attacks.

9/11 and our govts. subsequent actions have actualy played against this doctrine.

for example to keep a power like russia at bay it would be in our best intrest that a non oil producing buffer nation like afganistan was a powerful.
 07-18-2006, 02:45 PM         #138
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the Wolfowitz Doctrine (and "The Grand Chessboard" by Zbigniew Brzezinski), and the child of it, the Project for a New American Century, states:

1) America should be the only global superpower
2) America should have full access to Middle East oil
3) America should prevent other countries from space exploration
4) America should have a permanent military presence in the Middle East
5) America should eliminate "rogue nations" like Iraq and install governments that support American Interests.

WITHOUT 911, would this have been POSSIBLE???

"Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings Revolutionary Change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event - like a new Pearl Harbor."
-"Rebuilding America's Defenses" page 51, September 2000

Here's a short video for the ADHD folks out there re: PNAC
 07-18-2006, 02:51 PM         #139
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont really care if we invade iraq, then iran then the rest of the middle east. Survival of the fittest. No pus*y's allowed I guess. People in the US today are too lifetime for there own good.
 11 years ago '04        #140
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,735 | Props total: 2399 2399
props, that was some raw sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy