Jul 17 - Bill O'Reilly makes death threat to UW Islam prof Kevin Barrett, Barrett writes back!

most viewed right now
+31  192
28 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

07-18-2006, 03:37 PM         #151
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I respect peoples opinions but anyone who believes any of these movies like Loose change are morons. Same with these baseless websites that are just smarter rumor sites. without proof alot of this is just do you hate bush or do you love him

07-18-2006, 03:44 PM         #152
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said
I respect peoples opinions but anyone who believes any of these movies like Loose change are morons. Same with these baseless websites that are just smarter rumor sites. without proof alot of this is just do you hate bush or do you love him

watch "Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime"... no speculation, just facts delivered....

no mention of collapses, demolitions, missles, etc... none of that sh*t... just the facts of what went on before, during , and after 911....

Give it a watch, it is not like any of the other 911 movies.

07-18-2006, 03:46 PM         #153
Bcrdio  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djnovafresh said
My sh*t is real not no conspriacy. this is something you learn if you pay attention when they teach history in college not high school
yeah but be careful dont listen blindly a lot of colleges professors are extremely liberal

12 years ago '05        #154
datkid72 
space
space
$3,720 | Props total: 0 0
 Tattered_Hoody said
Warplans to invade Afghanistan were on the table 9/10/2001
British troops were already preparing.

We had to get into Afghanistan to get the pipeline going for the 10+ trillion in energy we want to rip out of the region.

Bush wanted to get into Iraq since becoming president. Richard Clarke's book details that on 9/11 Bush asks him to look into if Saddam had anything to do with this. Bush was trying to find a way into Iraq. the made up story about Africa's uranium, the fear-mongering of a psychologically traumatized nation, and the rallying support of the country after the "surprise attack" is what he needed. Bush has used 911 for everything from the wars, wiretapping, etc...

Hitler did the same thing when the Reichstag burned. He set up Homeland security (Reichland security).

It took the German people a few years to realize what was going on, but by then it was too late.
im not denying the fact that bush used 9/11 as an excuse to invade iraq, what i am saying is that the idea that the powers that be orchestrated 9/11 is borderline laughable.

if the us and other intrests wanted to take control of the middle east there were millions of other easier ways to go about it.

i am yet to see a fact, all i am presented with is hearsay and conjecture.

i dont claim to have the answer...and you sure dont have it.

so continue to spend your "thousands" on research, i'll keep on reading it. and when i come across something that sounds at least plausable i'll be the first one to pat you on the back. until then, you are just an internet wack job to me

07-18-2006, 03:48 PM         #155
R_U_Serious  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that dude on fox is a republican pawn . its ashame he thinks he has the power to make a death threat on live tv to a respectible man

07-18-2006, 04:03 PM         #156
Bcrdio  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R_U_Serious said
that dude on fox is a republican pawn . its ashame he thinks he has the power to make a death threat on live tv to a respectible man
a respectable man doesnt teach such things in a classroom

07-18-2006, 04:08 PM         #157
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datkid72 said
im not denying the fact that bush used 9/11 as an excuse to invade iraq, what i am saying is that the idea that the powers that be orchestrated 9/11 is borderline laughable.

if the us and other intrests wanted to take control of the middle east there were millions of other easier ways to go about it.

i am yet to see a fact, all i am presented with is hearsay and conjecture.

i dont claim to have the answer...and you sure dont have it.

so continue to spend your "thousands" on research, i'll keep on reading it. and when i come across something that sounds at least plausable i'll be the first one to pat you on the back. until then, you are just an internet wack job to me

Is it not just as laughable to believe that 19 arabs with poor piloting skills overtook 4 airlines and flew them throughout the air for over 90 minutes without our country/military responding, hitting 3 of their four targets?

I'm not trying to convince you WHO was involved, I'm just showing you that there are a lot of unanswered questions, and that is the point.

The point is to bring these issues to light in order to seek a new, independent investigation. That's what we are after.

12 years ago '04        #158
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$20,679 | Props total: 5011 5011
 Not2BMessedWit said
LOL at 9/11 conspiracy theories, you guys are a riot.
your a fu*kin moron
you must be one of those pro bush people who defend everything he does.

12 years ago '05        #159
datkid72 
space
space
 Tattered_Hoody said
Is it not just as laughable to believe that 19 arabs with poor piloting skills overtook 4 airlines and flew them throughout the air for over 90 minutes without our country/military responding, hitting 3 of their four targets?

I'm not trying to convince you WHO was involved, I'm just showing you that there are a lot of unanswered questions, and that is the point.

The point is to bring these issues to light in order to seek a new, independent investigation. That's what we are after.

The first hijack of a commercial airliner happened on June 16, 1948. as of 1996 there have been 897 hijackings.

throughout the history of commerical air travel do you know how many planes have been shot down by a government during a highjacking?

zero.

prior to 2001 taking control of an air plane was "easy" so yes i do believe that 19 arabs with shakey flying skills could take over 4 planes and hit 3 of thier targets.

do i agree that we need an independent investagation into 9/11 yes. do i think "they" "them" created 9/11 inorder to create a mandate for us dominance in the middle east no.

12 years ago '05        #160
datkid72 
space
space
and i just finished watching everybody's gotta learn sometime, ill800 your entire argument is based on this film (so much for your independent research). any documentry that resorts to showing v for vendetta and star wars clips to back its claims loses any and all credibility.

it was interesting but once again it stated no facts. no footnotes.

07-18-2006, 04:39 PM         #161
fvf87  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k this dude...i wana go 12 rounds with him and knock some sense into his pus*y a.ss

07-18-2006, 04:44 PM         #162
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 catchaBreath said
Aww did we catch feelings??? :banghead:

I called you a d*ckrider the other day and now you are turning the tables

I'm not piggybacking sh*t, I just reply with my own opinion.

Look through headlines and knowledge forum, you'll see that I'm not biased. I find myself agreeing with people that I've never agreed with in the past.
stop swagger jacking too please! why do you feel the need to make sh*t up??? maybe you should go back and study your own posts...and what exactly is your opinion? you usually just chime in like a parrot and repeat what someone else posted.

07-18-2006, 04:45 PM         #163
Username06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've seen Bill Oreilly make at least 4 different death threats on live tv and I don't even watch his show

07-18-2006, 04:49 PM         #164
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datkid72 said
and i just finished watching everybody's gotta learn sometime, ill800 your entire argument is based on this film (so much for your independent research). any documentry that resorts to showing v for vendetta and star wars clips to back its claims loses any and all credibility.

it was interesting but once again it stated no facts. no footnotes.
since you like to resort to name calling...
FU*K YOU! enough with this bullsh*t. you can suck my fu*king d*ck you preppy f*g**t. here ill change my avatar for you, you little bi*ch.

Last edited by ill800; 07-18-2006 at 04:50 PM..

07-18-2006, 04:50 PM         #165
Bcrdio  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said
stop swagger jacking too please! why do you feel the need to make sh*t up??? maybe you should go back and study your own posts...and what exactly is your opinion? you usually just chime in like a parrot and repeat what someone else posted.
you guys got it all wrong, ill800s credibility / sources are derived from far left smear websites lol at this clown thinking hes all smart posting 100 times on any article to do with politics citing all his knowledge from false sources, think up some sh*t on your own and stop taking far left website ideas for your own, u look foolish, i know it and everyone on this thread knows it

12 years ago '05        #166
datkid72 
space
space
 ill800 said
since you like to resort to name calling...
FU*K YOU! enough with this bullsh*t. you can suck my fu*king d*ck you preppy f*g**t. here ill change my avatar for you, you little bi*ch.
you lose.

07-18-2006, 04:57 PM         #167
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bcrdio said
you guys got it all wrong, ill800s credibility / sources are derived from far left smear websites lol at this clown thinking hes all smart posting 100 times on any article to do with politics citing all his knowledge from false sources, think up some sh*t on your own and stop taking far left website ideas for your own, u look foolish, i know it and everyone on this thread knows it
what sources are false? see people like you, all you can do is attack the messenger and try to discredit them. this is because you cannot argue facts. what does liberal and conservative have to do with any of this? stop acting like you know me. keep my name out of your mouth and stay off my p*nis please.

07-18-2006, 04:59 PM         #168
Bcrdio  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said
what sources are false? see people like you, all you can do is attack the messenger and try to discredit them. this is because you cannot argue facts. what does liberal and conservative have to do with any of this? stop acting like you know me. keep my name out of your mouth and stay off my p*nis please.
lol i love how so many times you tell the person responding to you to stay off your nutz, u got an obsession with the d*ck or something kid? and speaking of attacking the messenger, yes i attack him when he comes on forums and spits some stupid bullsh*t and acts like hes gods gift to politics and discrediting the us government

07-18-2006, 04:59 PM         #169
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datkid72 said
you lose.
you ask for links and then dont read them. you send me some gay private message being all considerate but then act like a total d*ck in the forum. why would i continue to waste my time on a punk a.ss motherfu*ker like you?

07-18-2006, 05:01 PM         #170
ThaTeknician  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats wrong ...

07-18-2006, 05:02 PM         #171
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bcrdio said
lol i love how so many times you tell the person responding to you to stay off your nutz, u got an obsession with the d*ck or something kid? and speaking of attacking the messenger, yes i attack him when he comes on forums and spits some stupid bullsh*t and acts like hes gods gift to politics and discrediting the us government
i didnt ask for you and catchabreath to constantly dyckryde me. you have absolutely nothing relevant to say in this discussion. so why even post? ill tell you why...cause you stay on my d*ck. you little dudes are always up my a.ss but then never can come with any solid delibate.

12 years ago '05        #172
datkid72 
space
space
 ill800 said
you ask for links and then dont read them. you send me some gay private message being all considerate but then act like a total d*ck in the forum. why would i continue to waste my time on a punk a.ss motherfu*ker like you?
i asked for links you said you wouldnt want to waste your time.

then you drop this garbage link.

you then claimed that i called you a name. then you called me a little bi*ch.

you have no argument. you lose.

07-18-2006, 05:04 PM         #173
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said
i didnt ask for you and catchabreath to constantly dyckryde me. you have absolutely nothing relevant to say in this discussion. so why even post? ill tell you why...cause you stay on my d*ck. you little dudes are always up my a.ss but then never can come with any solid delibate.

So first we were on your nuts and now we are up your a.ss?

What the hell is wrong with you??????

07-18-2006, 05:05 PM         #174
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datkid72 said
i asked for links you said you wouldnt want to waste your time.

then you drop this garbage link.

you then claimed that i called you a name. then you called me a little bi*ch.

you have no argument. you lose.

Most of the conspiracy theorists on this website are just like him, don't take it personal.

07-18-2006, 05:07 PM         #175
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datkid72 said
The first hijack of a commercial airliner happened on June 16, 1948. as of 1996 there have been 897 hijackings.

throughout the history of commerical air travel do you know how many planes have been shot down by a government during a highjacking?

zero.

prior to 2001 taking control of an air plane was "easy" so yes i do believe that 19 arabs with shakey flying skills could take over 4 planes and hit 3 of thier targets.

do i agree that we need an independent investagation into 9/11 yes. do i think "they" "them" created 9/11 inorder to create a mandate for us dominance in the middle east no.

why exactly would they shoot a hijacked plane down? unless they knew it was going to be flown into a building to murder people (see flight 93), there is no reason to shoot it down. ever hear of a negotiation? and what do you think should be investigated about 9/11. im curious. you seem to flip flop more than john kerry.

Home      

most viewed right now
+175online now  29
Image(s) inside Woman sh-ts on ALL Men Under 6 feet tall then gets Ethered
169 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+58online now  27
Image(s) inside My boy got them Concords for the LOW low
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+53online now  24
Would you let Superhead give you top?
146 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+21online now  19
Image(s) inside Looks Like Nicki Minaj Found Her Kevin Federline
129 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+120online now  11
Image(s) inside White Justice: Woman to spend time in jail every June for 10 years
98 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside TEKASHI69 6IX9INE has OFFICIALLY TURNED DOWN his life saving PLEA DEAL ..
130 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  8
Video inside Here's is a review of the console Soulja Boy rebranded.
42 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside Uh Oh: LA Rising Star BLUEFACE Got BOOED OFF STAGE & MIC CUT OFF AT Uz..
94 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy