Jul 17 - Bill O'Reilly makes death threat to UW Islam prof Kevin Barrett, Barrett writes back!

most viewed right now
 50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Boxden NY will be upset! Cardi B bought offset a wraith. Let the hate b..
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
153 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-18-2006, 12:12 PM         #101
Not2BMessedWit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
im not talking about a frat house or final club. im talking about yale university's skull and bones, otherwise known as the order of death, 322. do some research before you dismiss everything as laughable.
yes. The skull-and-bones is a glorified frat for rich white guys. I go to Harvard, where we have the same kind of sh*t.

I've been to parties at skull-and-bones in New Haven. Trust me. I didn't see any plans for global takeover, just drunk jocks, kids in polo shirts, and lots of drunk girls. The romanticizing of this "secret society" has always perplexed me.

as for your disjointed paper trail, yeah, I've seen fahrenheit 9/11. I'm not convinced. People flying to Pakistan and random "allegations" indicate nothing. But keep your eyes peeled for us okay? Let us know next time the evil government is planning something like this.
 07-18-2006, 12:13 PM         #102
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
maybe because kerry and bush are kissing cousins as well as members of the same secret society. the deck was stacked in this last election for the new world order. maybe thats why kerry didnt care.

I was leaning more towards Kerry comprehending that he lost fair and square.
 07-18-2006, 12:16 PM         #103
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Not2BMessedWit said:
yes. The skull-and-bones is a glorified frat for rich white guys. I go to Harvard, where we have the same kind of sh*t.

I've been to parties at skull-and-bones in New Haven. Trust me. I didn't see any plans for global takeover, just drunk jocks, kids in polo shirts, and lots of drunk girls. The romanticizing of this "secret society" has always perplexed me.

as for your disjointed paper trail, yeah, I've seen fahrenheit 9/11. I'm not convinced. People flying to Pakistan and random "allegations" indicate nothing. But keep your eyes peeled for us okay? Let us know next time the evil government is planning something like this.

Haha props :applause: :applause:

lol @ "keep your eyes peeled"
 07-18-2006, 12:21 PM         #104
Thug-Life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k em all
 11 years ago '05        #105
datkid72 
space
space
$3,720 | Props total: 0 0
 Tattered_Hoody said:
datkid:
$4 million was spent to scrub a database and disenfranchise 40,000 African American voters in Florida, 90+% were democrat, even though they were never convicted of crimes.

Bush "won" Florida by a little over 500 votes.

Don't give me that sh*t.
that is alot of information so i'll tackle it in parts.

your above claim has nothing to do with you comparison of hitler and bush.

sadly disenfranchisement, gerry mandering (spelling) and other vote fixing frauds have been part of the political system since its inception.

john kennedy, who eariler in this thread was said to have been a.ssissinated becasue of his progressive "for the people" platform. won the 1960 pres. election because of a shift of 4480 votes in Illinois done by the mob under the direction of his fahter joe kennedy.

you still havent presented one fact that puts bush and hitler in the same category.

i'll get to your Pakistan 9/11 theory in a sec.
 07-18-2006, 12:30 PM         #106
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Not2BMessedWit said:

i thought you went to syracuse? w/e
 11 years ago '05        #107
datkid72 
space
space
 Tattered_Hoody said:
1. The Pakistani ISI has been funded by the United States and Saudi Arabia for years.

2. Weeks before 9/11, Senator Bob Graham, Senator Porter Goss, and Senator John Kyl fly to Pakistan.

3. Weeks before 9/11, Omar Sheikh, under the direction of Lt. General Mahmoud Ahmad, wire transfers $100,000 to Mohammad Atta.

3. On the morning of 9/11, Senator Bob Graham, Senator Porter Goss, and Senator John Kyl have breakfast in Washington D.C. with Lt. General Mahmoud Ahmad, the head of the Pakistani ISI. The same man who ordered the wire transfer of $100,000 to Mohammad Atta.

4. A few weeks after 9/11, it is reported on the online version of the Wall Street Journal that Lt. General Mahmoud Ahmad ordered $100,000 wire transferred to Mohammad Atta.

5. A few weeks after the news of the wire transfer, Lt. General Mahmoud Ahmad is sacked from his position.

6. Senator Bob Graham and Senator Porter Goss were in charge of the Joint Congressional Inquiry into 9/11.

7. Daniel Pearl, a Wall Street journal reporter, is alleged to have been on the trail of the $100,000 wire transfer. Omar Sheikh, the man Lt. General Mahmoud Ahmad ordered to wire transfer the money, is the prime suspect in the murder of Daniel Pearl.

8. The Joint Congressional Inquiry into 9/11 released a report with 28 redacted pages.

9. Family member Bill Doyle claims he heard from a source that part of the information in those 28 redacted pages refers to the United States' financing of the Pakistani ISI.

10. It has been alleged that the 9/11 Commissioners were bribed by a Pakistani Lobbying group not to mention Pakistan's involvement in the attacks of 9/11.

11. The 9/11 Report neglected to mention any of Pakistan's involvement in the attacks of 9/11.
this all sounds good, and im sure that the person you got it from has spent alot of time researching and creating this claim. but the fact remains, why would the u.s. government leave a paper trail of the money they gave Mohammad Atta?

as you and others in this thread claim the most powerful people in the world were are behind 9/11. im sure these people can use cash to pay off govt. officals.

secondly it is not in the intrest of pakistan to fund terrorist who do damage to the us.

what did they get out of it?

more restrictions on thier nuclear program.
and a newly rouge nation to thier western border.
and a heightened presence by the us in and around their sovereign nation.
 07-18-2006, 12:37 PM         #108
v_nwankwo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone that hates 2face bill O'reilly is cool with me
 07-18-2006, 12:38 PM         #109
v_nwankwo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Has Bill O'reilly settled the law suit from the woman he r*ped or something
 11 years ago '05        #110
datkid72 
space
space
 ill800 said:
no i do. and i'll really like to still get a look at those links thanks in advance.
 07-18-2006, 12:40 PM         #111
Not2BMessedWit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:

are you starting to see how wrong you are? about virtually everything?
 11 years ago '06        #112
SPLEEK 
space
space
$604 | Props total: 782 782
Nuff Respect. I Have Loose Change, The Illusion Of 911, And The Illuminatti Dvd's Are There Any New Ones Out.
 07-18-2006, 12:56 PM         #113
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Not2BMessedWit said:
are you starting to see how wrong you are? about virtually everything?
i dont think any of your 'contributions' have swayed me either way. you just said that you go to harvard and go to new haven to party with bonesmen. as for those links... i have better things to do right now than go back and compile all these links for you. maybe a bit later, ive wasted too much time on the comp today already. why dont you start by researching pnac and the link to prior knowledge of sept 11 i posted? also what about sibel edmonds? you are picking and chosing what you respond to.

heres another good link to get your started. i dont agree with all the views/opinions on this site but i will say the articles/sources are compiled very well.

Last edited by ill800; 07-18-2006 at 01:02 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #114
Mrnice 
space
space
$269 | Props total: 0 0
how can anyone on a HIP-HOP site support & stick up for Bill O'Relly?
 07-18-2006, 01:05 PM         #115
Not2BMessedWit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think anyone is. He's a moron. But this 9/11 conspiracy stuff is moronic too.
 07-18-2006, 01:34 PM         #116
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

A sulking Pakistan
Remains unreconciled to a changed world
by K. Subrahmanyam

The Friday Times of Pakistan in an article by Ahmed Rauf in its issue of March 3 (the day President Bush was in Islamabad) disclosed that members of the 9/11 Commission of the U.S. Congress were bribed with tens of thousands of dollars by lobbyists of Pakistan in the US “ to convince “ them to make “some dramatic changes” in the final draft of the report to remove anti-Pakistan findings. According to the information given to the Pakistani Public Accounts Committee, sympathies of 75 US Congressmen were also won over as part of the strategy to protect Pakistani interests.

The article names the official who participated in the lobbying of the 9/11 Commission members — Mr Sadiq — who has just returned to Islamabad. Some Pakistani critics are not convinced of the veracity of this account and are not sure that the amounts alleged to have been spent to lobby the 9/11 Commission members and Congressmen were not misappropriated by other middle men and the story is put out to defame the US legislators. The only logical conclusion is that the Pakistani administration is aware that their own acts of omission and commission relating to the 9/11 events are far worse than what the commission report has publicised.

One is struck by the odd coincidence of the report being published on the day President Bush told General Musharraf in the presence of world-wide TV audience that Pakistan and India were two different countries, had different needs and different histories and, therefore, Islamabad could not aspire to have a nuclear deal on the lines of the one concluded between Washington and Delhi. The Pakistani retaliation appears to be to defame the US Congress, though in the process it comes out that the US is fully justified in dealing with Pakistan as a terrorist nation and not treating it on a par with India, though they may not say so publicly for tactical reasons.

After a few days of lying low, Pakistan has started on its counter-offensive. Foreign Minister Kasuri has told The Financial Times that the Indo-US deal will k!ll the Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT). This is an amazingly brazen statement from the country whose proliferation deal with China, going back to 1976, was the first major blow to the NPT by one of the five permanent members of the Security Council and a nuclear weapon state, and that deal compelled India to counter the security threats posed to it by the Pakistan-China nuclear proliferation axis.

After Prime Minister Morarji Desai declared in the first disarmament session of the UN General a.ssembly that India would not conduct any more nuclear explosions and virtually wound up the weapon-oriented research in BARC, it is the discovery of Pakistani nuclear weapon efforts (announced by US President Carter in April 1979 along with the imposition of sanctions on Pakistan) that compelled India to restart its nuclear weapon research programme. While India’s programme was wholly for deterrence, China-Pakistan proliferation became a nuclear Walmart and extended to Iran, North Korea and Libya.

Though in public, the US may accept the Pakistani account of Dr A.Q. Khan having acted on his own in his proliferation activities, the US policy makers are in reality not likely to have been taken in by such a c*ck and bull story. Recently the US disclosed at a high level that the issue of access to Dr. A.Q. Khan was taken up with General Musharraf during the recent visit of President Bush to Islamabad. When President Bush referred to India and Pakistan as two different countries with different histories he should have had in his mind not only that Pakistan is the biggest proliferator while India has never been guilty of proliferation but also that Pakistan initiated the 1947, 1965 and 1999 wars and the Al-Qaeda and Taliban leaderships enjoy the safe havens of Pakistani territory.

In the latest US Quadrennial Defence Review there are paragraphs about the US armed forces having to deal with situations where a nuclear weapon state loses control over its weapons. Though it is not specifically mentioned, it is quite obvious that the reference is to Pakistan. However, the Pakistan President, General Musharraf, has argued that the arsenal is in safe hands and there is no need to worry about it. Now it has been established by the International Atomic Energy Agency that Pakistan-Iran proliferation started in 1987.

According to General Musharraf, he took action against Dr Khan only in 2000, when he came to know about his proliferation activities, and the Pakistan government and Army had nothing to do with Dr Khan’s proliferation. But he has no explanation to offer about how Dr Khan continued his proliferation to Iran from 1987 to 2000 without the knowledge of the Pakistan government and Army and yet how he expects the world to accept that Pakistan arsenal is safe, when his confessed incompetence surpasses all belief.

General Musharraf argues that the Indo-US civilian nuclear cooperation will upset the balance of power in the region. Presumably, he has not bothered to pay attention to the fact that the US is more concerned about the balance of power in Asia, which necessitates the build-up of the Indo-US partnership. In the US view, the China-Pakistan proliferation relationship is evidence of China’s “un-tethered” behaviour. Pakistan has threatened to make a deal with China analogous to the Indo-US deal. One wonders whether such a deal will command the support of the UK, France, Russia and the IAEA as the Indo-US agreement has.

Secondly, China, which expects to have a major expansion in its nuclear reactor imports, will have to think hard about the cost of its continuing proliferation relations with Pakistan.

President Bush, in his body language as well as in his curt dismissal of the Pakistani plea for a deal analogous to the Indo-US deal during his stay in Islamabad, made it plain that the US was not satisfied with Pakistani efforts against Al-Qaeda and the Taliban. It would appear after an interval of two weeks that the Pakistani leadership is likely to fall back on its long tried out strategy of playing the China card.

It is difficult to say at this stage whether the Varanasi blasts are yet another aspect of its counter-offensive. However, it appears that Pakistan is not reconciled to the changes taking place in international strategic developments and in particular in South Asia. No doubt, the key to Pakistan coming to terms with the reality is in Beijing.
 07-18-2006, 01:39 PM         #117
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bill o reilly is a real gangsta. he said 50 cent, ludacris, and Camron were gangstas. wow. it was bill o reilly all along
 07-18-2006, 01:45 PM         #118
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

"I was in Pakistan two weeks ago, met with the President and other leading officials of that nation."
 11 years ago '05        #119
datkid72 
space
space
 Tattered_Hoody said:

A sulking Pakistan
Remains unreconciled to a changed world
by K. Subrahmanyam

The Friday Times of Pakistan in an article by Ahmed Rauf in its issue of March 3 (the day President Bush was in Islamabad) disclosed that members of the 9/11 Commission of the U.S. Congress were bribed with tens of thousands of dollars by lobbyists of Pakistan in the US “ to convince “ them to make “some dramatic changes” in the final draft of the report to remove anti-Pakistan findings. According to the information given to the Pakistani Public Accounts Committee, sympathies of 75 US Congressmen were also won over as part of the strategy to protect Pakistani interests.

The article names the official who participated in the lobbying of the 9/11 Commission members — Mr Sadiq — who has just returned to Islamabad. Some Pakistani critics are not convinced of the veracity of this account and are not sure that the amounts alleged to have been spent to lobby the 9/11 Commission members and Congressmen were not misappropriated by other middle men and the story is put out to defame the US legislators. The only logical conclusion is that the Pakistani administration is aware that their own acts of omission and commission relating to the 9/11 events are far worse than what the commission report has publicised.

One is struck by the odd coincidence of the report being published on the day President Bush told General Musharraf in the presence of world-wide TV audience that Pakistan and India were two different countries, had different needs and different histories and, therefore, Islamabad could not aspire to have a nuclear deal on the lines of the one concluded between Washington and Delhi. The Pakistani retaliation appears to be to defame the US Congress, though in the process it comes out that the US is fully justified in dealing with Pakistan as a terrorist nation and not treating it on a par with India, though they may not say so publicly for tactical reasons.

After a few days of lying low, Pakistan has started on its counter-offensive. Foreign Minister Kasuri has told The Financial Times that the Indo-US deal will k!ll the Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT). This is an amazingly brazen statement from the country whose proliferation deal with China, going back to 1976, was the first major blow to the NPT by one of the five permanent members of the Security Council and a nuclear weapon state, and that deal compelled India to counter the security threats posed to it by the Pakistan-China nuclear proliferation axis.

After Prime Minister Morarji Desai declared in the first disarmament session of the UN General a.ssembly that India would not conduct any more nuclear explosions and virtually wound up the weapon-oriented research in BARC, it is the discovery of Pakistani nuclear weapon efforts (announced by US President Carter in April 1979 along with the imposition of sanctions on Pakistan) that compelled India to restart its nuclear weapon research programme. While India’s programme was wholly for deterrence, China-Pakistan proliferation became a nuclear Walmart and extended to Iran, North Korea and Libya.

Though in public, the US may accept the Pakistani account of Dr A.Q. Khan having acted on his own in his proliferation activities, the US policy makers are in reality not likely to have been taken in by such a c*ck and bull story. Recently the US disclosed at a high level that the issue of access to Dr. A.Q. Khan was taken up with General Musharraf during the recent visit of President Bush to Islamabad. When President Bush referred to India and Pakistan as two different countries with different histories he should have had in his mind not only that Pakistan is the biggest proliferator while India has never been guilty of proliferation but also that Pakistan initiated the 1947, 1965 and 1999 wars and the Al-Qaeda and Taliban leaderships enjoy the safe havens of Pakistani territory.

In the latest US Quadrennial Defence Review there are paragraphs about the US armed forces having to deal with situations where a nuclear weapon state loses control over its weapons. Though it is not specifically mentioned, it is quite obvious that the reference is to Pakistan. However, the Pakistan President, General Musharraf, has argued that the arsenal is in safe hands and there is no need to worry about it. Now it has been established by the International Atomic Energy Agency that Pakistan-Iran proliferation started in 1987.

According to General Musharraf, he took action against Dr Khan only in 2000, when he came to know about his proliferation activities, and the Pakistan government and Army had nothing to do with Dr Khan’s proliferation. But he has no explanation to offer about how Dr Khan continued his proliferation to Iran from 1987 to 2000 without the knowledge of the Pakistan government and Army and yet how he expects the world to accept that Pakistan arsenal is safe, when his confessed incompetence surpasses all belief.

General Musharraf argues that the Indo-US civilian nuclear cooperation will upset the balance of power in the region. Presumably, he has not bothered to pay attention to the fact that the US is more concerned about the balance of power in Asia, which necessitates the build-up of the Indo-US partnership. In the US view, the China-Pakistan proliferation relationship is evidence of China’s “un-tethered” behaviour. Pakistan has threatened to make a deal with China analogous to the Indo-US deal. One wonders whether such a deal will command the support of the UK, France, Russia and the IAEA as the Indo-US agreement has.

Secondly, China, which expects to have a major expansion in its nuclear reactor imports, will have to think hard about the cost of its continuing proliferation relations with Pakistan.

President Bush, in his body language as well as in his curt dismissal of the Pakistani plea for a deal analogous to the Indo-US deal during his stay in Islamabad, made it plain that the US was not satisfied with Pakistani efforts against Al-Qaeda and the Taliban. It would appear after an interval of two weeks that the Pakistani leadership is likely to fall back on its long tried out strategy of playing the China card.

It is difficult to say at this stage whether the Varanasi blasts are yet another aspect of its counter-offensive. However, it appears that Pakistan is not reconciled to the changes taking place in international strategic developments and in particular in South Asia. No doubt, the key to Pakistan coming to terms with the reality is in Beijing.
what im getting from this article is this. pakistan, worried that the us will blame them for what happend on 9/11 paid us lobbist money to make sure they werent included in the commission.

what are you trying to prove with this article?

im not trying to be an a.ss i really want to know (in your own words) what a pakistani connection to 9/11 has to do with a 9/11 conspiracy.

if non governmental officals from pakistan in some way funded the highjackers of 9/11 what does this add to your argument?

i mean its only logical that this is the case. we saw during the war on afganistan that many of the people on the pakistan border were sympathetic to the taliban and al quada.

im not brushing you off i really want to know what you think this link means.

and how it ties the us govt/special intrest to 9/11
 11 years ago '05        #120
datkid72 
space
space
 Tattered_Hoody said:

"I was in Pakistan two weeks ago, met with the President and other leading officials of that nation."
if your going to use quotes include the whole thing.

SEN. BOB GRAHAM: I was in Pakistan two weeks ago, met with the President and other leading officials of that nation. They are in a very difficult situation. The Taliban started in Pakistan. There are parts of the Pakistani population that feel a strong affinity for the Taliban. Pakistan has been the United States ally for most of the period of the Cold War and was a major staging ground for our support in Afghanistan when we were attempting to eject the Soviet Union. I am optimistic that Pakistan will give us the kind of support such as for air over flights and maybe basing for some of our operations if, in fact, Afghanistan becomes a major target. I think this raises the issue that what we're facing now is a turning of the page of America. We are going to have a different relationship with the world than we have had in the past. We are going to have to approach terrorism with a greater degree of coordination, both domestically and internationally. We are going to have to make an investment in areas that have been allowed to degrade, particularly our human intelligence, our spies, our technology of eavesdropping, and our ability to analyze the tremendous amount of information that we collect. These are all going to be challenges that this new era will require.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
196 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
81 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
13 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago