Jul 17 - Bill O'Reilly makes death threat to UW Islam prof Kevin Barrett, Barrett writes back!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-18-2006, 10:55 AM         #81
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 catchaBreath said:
Hey, I wouldn't waste too much time on ill800, even the mods are deleting his posts.
damn dude get off my d*ck already. i thought we already had this conversation. its like talking to a wall :banghead:. and hey 'dosia' or whatever, im not saying much? how so? please enlighten us all. 'not2befu*kedwit', what do you have a degree in if you dont mind me asking? you seem to think that you are more intellegent than everyone here. I have my doubts. you sure talk a good one tho. im glad to see you took a 5 minute crash course on the net about the bilderbergers. you probably shouldve spent a little bit more time. at least you tried to debate one aspect of what i brought up...better than doin what most do in insulting the messenger. im just presenting evidence . im not telling you what to believe. i am telling you not to trust your government so much.

Last edited by ill800; 07-18-2006 at 11:05 AM..
 07-18-2006, 11:29 AM         #82
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datkid72 said:
fu*k your avy, its tasteless. to compare hitler to bush is just plain insane.

You're right. I shouldn't compare the two. Hitler was rightfully elected by the people, whereas Bush wasn't.
 07-18-2006, 11:36 AM         #83
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nope i don't think hitler was...but i laughed at your point anyway
 07-18-2006, 11:41 AM         #84
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dosia said:
yeah i agree with you man, i wouldnt waste your time. and that ill800 guy or whatever isnt really saying much so i would just move on.
That would be my advice as well...
 07-18-2006, 11:43 AM         #85
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tattered_Hoody said:
You're right. I shouldn't compare the two. Hitler was rightfully elected by the people, whereas Bush wasn't.
Right, keep telling yourself that. Why didn't Kerry bring this up if this was the case? I'll tell you why, because he lost fair and square. lol
 07-18-2006, 11:43 AM         #86
Not2BMessedWit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am currently concentrating in social studies, but I am also pre-med, as I'd like to go into medical research and/or bio-anthropology.

But a high-class education means very little. Edward Said, for example, was a Columbia professor, and one of the harshest anti-semites in history. So I do not use my education as proof of my competency.

That said, MOST of the paranoid conspiracy theorists are very undereducated, and what they do "know" constitutes a small body of unreliable pseudo-knowledge.

And by the way, Hitler-Bush comparisons are retarded. Bush is a moron, he's made a ton of mistakes, and he has tried to overstep his own authority. But to compare him to Hitler is obviously ridiculous, and it is an insult to anyone who has ever been hurt by Hitler or his type of ideology.

The shock value of that comparison wore off a long time ago, so try something new. Stalin, or Mao, or whatever other dictator you'd like.
 07-18-2006, 11:47 AM         #87
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 catchaBreath said:
Right, keep telling yourself that. Why didn't Kerry bring this up if this was the case? I'll tell you why, because he lost fair and square. lol
maybe because kerry and bush are kissing cousins as well as members of the same secret society. the deck was stacked in this last election for the new world order. maybe thats why kerry didnt care.
 11 years ago '05        #88
datkid72 
space
space
$3,720 | Props total: 0 0
 Tattered_Hoody said:
hitler wasnt voted in by the people. the party, of which, he was a midlevel member of was voted into power.

he was appointed by his party, who at the time thought he would be a push over.

bush was elected into office through a system that has been in place since 1804.

just becuase you didnt know what the electoral college was until 2000 doesnt mean the man was not rightfully put into office.

Irregardless, the way they were put into power has nothing to do with a comparison of thier actions while in power. it is simply a claim made by you for what im guessing is shock value.

we had the chance in this country to elect someone new in 2004 the people chose not to.
------------------------

reading what ive written in this thread it sounds like i am a bush supporter. that is not true. im closer to a Libertarian then anything. its just that i hate how most young people seem to take the easy route and bash the current administration instead of looking at the big picture.
 07-18-2006, 11:50 AM         #89
Not2BMessedWit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
holy crap ill800. read what you are saying now.

that was hilarious. tell me more about the new world order.
 07-18-2006, 11:55 AM         #90
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Not2BMessedWit said:
holy crap ill800. read what you are saying now.

that was hilarious. tell me more about the new world order.
you never heard of the new world order before? huh. the phrase has been thrown around more than enough in the past by various politicians. sh*t, its even on the backside of the one dollar bill. whats so funny?

president kennedy speaks on secret societies

bush nwo speech

Last edited by ill800; 07-18-2006 at 11:59 AM..
 07-18-2006, 11:58 AM         #91
Not2BMessedWit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
are you talking about the one that began on september 11th? (Immortal Technique)

For what it's worth, they have those "secret societies" at my school too, where they are called "final clubs."

They are a place for you to get drunk. They aren't frats at these schools, so the rich kids and athletes have houses called final clubs (or secret societies) where the alumnae pay for lots of alcohol and sh*t for the club. Wow scary! New world order!
 11 years ago '05        #92
datkid72 
space
space
 ill800 said:
you never heard of the new world order before? huh. the phrase has been thrown around more than enough in the past by various politicians. sh*t, its even on the backside of the one dollar bill. whats so funny?

see thats my main objection with most conspiracy theories. why would "they" leave a record of the NWO on the dollar bill. to taunt us?
 07-18-2006, 12:04 PM         #93
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
datkid:
$4 million was spent to scrub a database and disenfranchise 40,000 African American voters in Florida, 90+% were democrat, even though they were never convicted of crimes.

Bush "won" Florida by a little over 500 votes.

Don't give me that sh*t.

REFUTE THIS INSTEAD ALL MIGHTY ONE:

1. The Pakistani ISI has been funded by the United States and Saudi Arabia for years.

2. Weeks before 9/11, Senator Bob Graham, Senator Porter Goss, and Senator John Kyl fly to Pakistan.

3. Weeks before 9/11, Omar Sheikh, under the direction of Lt. General Mahmoud Ahmad, wire transfers $100,000 to Mohammad Atta.

3. On the morning of 9/11, Senator Bob Graham, Senator Porter Goss, and Senator John Kyl have breakfast in Washington D.C. with Lt. General Mahmoud Ahmad, the head of the Pakistani ISI. The same man who ordered the wire transfer of $100,000 to Mohammad Atta.

4. A few weeks after 9/11, it is reported on the online version of the Wall Street Journal that Lt. General Mahmoud Ahmad ordered $100,000 wire transferred to Mohammad Atta.

5. A few weeks after the news of the wire transfer, Lt. General Mahmoud Ahmad is sacked from his position.

6. Senator Bob Graham and Senator Porter Goss were in charge of the Joint Congressional Inquiry into 9/11.

7. Daniel Pearl, a Wall Street journal reporter, is alleged to have been on the trail of the $100,000 wire transfer. Omar Sheikh, the man Lt. General Mahmoud Ahmad ordered to wire transfer the money, is the prime suspect in the murder of Daniel Pearl.

8. The Joint Congressional Inquiry into 9/11 released a report with 28 redacted pages.

9. Family member Bill Doyle claims he heard from a source that part of the information in those 28 redacted pages refers to the United States' financing of the Pakistani ISI.

10. It has been alleged that the 9/11 Commissioners were bribed by a Pakistani Lobbying group not to mention Pakistan's involvement in the attacks of 9/11.

11. The 9/11 Report neglected to mention any of Pakistan's involvement in the attacks of 9/11.
 07-18-2006, 12:04 PM         #94
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Not2BMessedWit said:
are you talking about the one that began on september 11th? (Immortal Technique)

For what it's worth, they have those "secret societies" at my school too, where they are called "final clubs."

They are a place for you to get drunk. They aren't frats at these schools, so the rich kids and athletes have houses called final clubs (or secret societies) where the alumnae pay for lots of alcohol and sh*t for the club. Wow scary! New world order!
im not talking about a frat house or final club. im talking about yale university's skull and bones, otherwise known as the order of death, 322. do some research before you dismiss everything as laughable.
 07-18-2006, 12:05 PM         #95
maseface80  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k Bill O'Reily....ole d*ck in da b00ty a.ss n*gga.....i hope somebody off his wack a.ss
 07-18-2006, 12:06 PM         #96
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Not2BMessedWit said:

your analogy is peanuts compared to the richest families in the world who control governments and corporations that dictate global policies.
 07-18-2006, 12:06 PM         #97
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. The Pakistani ISI has been funded by the United States and Saudi Arabia for years.

2. Weeks before 9/11, Senator Bob Graham, Senator Porter Goss, and Senator John Kyl fly to Pakistan.

3. Weeks before 9/11, Omar Sheikh, under the direction of Lt. General Mahmoud Ahmad, wire transfers $100,000 to Mohammad Atta.

3. On the morning of 9/11, Senator Bob Graham, Senator Porter Goss, and Senator John Kyl have breakfast in Washington D.C. with Lt. General Mahmoud Ahmad, the head of the Pakistani ISI. The same man who ordered the wire transfer of $100,000 to Mohammad Atta.

4. A few weeks after 9/11, it is reported on the online version of the Wall Street Journal that Lt. General Mahmoud Ahmad ordered $100,000 wire transferred to Mohammad Atta.

5. A few weeks after the news of the wire transfer, Lt. General Mahmoud Ahmad is sacked from his position.

6. Senator Bob Graham and Senator Porter Goss were in charge of the Joint Congressional Inquiry into 9/11.

7. Daniel Pearl, a Wall Street journal reporter, is alleged to have been on the trail of the $100,000 wire transfer. Omar Sheikh, the man Lt. General Mahmoud Ahmad ordered to wire transfer the money, is the prime suspect in the murder of Daniel Pearl.

8. The Joint Congressional Inquiry into 9/11 released a report with 28 redacted pages.

9. Family member Bill Doyle claims he heard from a source that part of the information in those 28 redacted pages refers to the United States' financing of the Pakistani ISI.

10. It has been alleged that the 9/11 Commissioners were bribed by a Pakistani Lobbying group not to mention Pakistan's involvement in the attacks of 9/11.

11. The 9/11 Report neglected to mention any of Pakistan's involvement in the attacks of 9/11.
 11 years ago '04        #98
downtown33 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 0 0
some of you bush defenders are hilarious, theres actually a book out now called "conservatives without conscience". it was written by a conservative and it talks with facts of how authoritarian regimes like mussolini or hitler came to power, and shows you what direction we are heading, so the comparison to hitler is actually kind of valid in some aspect, but anywayz republican cats who got everything paid for dont really give a fu*k about democracy or have any clue about it
 11 years ago '05        #99
datkid72 
space
space
 ill800 said:
bush nwo speech
my point again, why in gods name would w. bush let 9/11 happen on the anniversy of his dads speech? its just plain stupid.

and if im correct h. bush got alot of flack for the NWO speech, not becaue of what a "NWO" would bring with it, but because of the word choice of that acronym.

to live in a global society, all the counties of the world must agree on certain basic principals. this is no secret.
 07-18-2006, 12:12 PM         #100
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lets make it a baker's dozen:

12. Pakistan is a CLOSE ally of the United States in the so-called, "War On Terror".

13. When confronted about the $100,000 wire transfer, 9/11 Commissioner Thomas Kean denied any knowledge of the transfer, even though it was on the list of questions submitted by the 9/11 Family Steering Committee.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now