Jul 17 - Bill O'Reilly makes death threat to UW Islam prof Kevin Barrett, Barrett writes back!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-18-2006, 01:51 AM         #61
legecy06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datkid72 said:
like i said, there is a conspiracy theroy for everything, if choose to let your life be run that way i feel sorry for you.

you speak of "they" and "them", who is are these "groups". you can give me links till the sun comes up. at the end of the day any idiot with a 56k can write what he feels like on the net.

the simplest theroy tends to be the true answer.

if you wish to believe that a group of men sit at a table deciding the worlds fate then so be it. theres nothign that i can do. arguing on the internet is like winning the gold medal in the special olympics.

im mad at myself for even getting into this.

LMAO, Theres a big differnce between theory and fact. 4 firef!ghters who were actullay there and agreed with "loose Change" is fact.
 11 years ago '05        #62
datkid72 
space
space
$3,720 | Props total: 0 0
 ill800 said:
there are tons of other threads about the aids virus. you might wanna take this sh*t there. plenty of stuff for you to read up on.
way to pass the buck.

for the last time, anyone can write what they want on the net.

i dont have concrete facts and neither do you, because of this i look at both sides and base my thoughs on the simple answer.

oliver stone, micheal moore, counter culture writers create entertaining stories and films. but at the end of the day they have no clue either.
 07-18-2006, 02:02 AM         #63
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everyone is clueless and its always the most simple answer huh? sounds like youve got it all figured out. im glad to see youre so passionate...

Last edited by ill800; 07-18-2006 at 02:10 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #64
datkid72 
space
space
$3,720 | Props total: 0 0
 ill800 said:
everyone is clueless and its always the most simple answer huh. sounds like youve got it all figured out. im glad to see youre so passionate...
no i am passionate about the subject. its just that you have clearly researched the information that you want to believe.

just for example.

you bring up the bilderberg group. the members of this group are an alliance of "western" nations, who have the money and power to influence the world.

this group is filled with very powerful, rich and influental people from the us and western europe.

if this group is a powerful as you claim, we would have unilatteral support for action in iraq throughout the eu. we do not.

the binderberg group aims to unite the us and europe. 9/11 and the war on iraq have divided them.
 11 years ago '06        #65
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,783 | Props total: 469 469
Bill O'Reilly is like every true red-blooded southern/southern decent Republican is.... Racist as hell.

Bill is the epiphany of Rush Limbaugh as what they do, or say in the Republican party just to convince that going back to old natural values on what it was besides letting the Democrats run the show. Mainly, Bill O'Reilly to me looks like he follows the same step as former and late Senator Strum Thurman was where he's a feared Republican, but he was highly racist throughout his whole bone where he shows it.

Bill O'Reilly never makes jestures on his comments where he actually mean it just to insult people, and have them hate him which mostly his comments about a another race or religion is stating what he thinks about other minorities in America. What I mean by that is because he bashed Ludacris on saying that Pepsi is so smart sponsoring a gangster rapper who tells and yet provokes his fans to do stuff like it was a cult which Russell Simmons set a boycot for blacks not to drink Pepsi, and he never got on Brittney Spears when Pepsi sponsored her to reach out to the generation at the same time scantaly clad just to build her fan base up some more just like Ludacris was trying to do but different.

I'm going to give props to the person who brought this thread up where sometimes you just got to say Bill O'Reilly is racist as hell, and Rush Limbaugh is the same as well too.
 07-18-2006, 04:19 AM         #66
SpeckB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good read
 11 years ago '05        #67
pettytheft87 
space
space
space
$84 | Props total: 1 1
fu*k bill O'
 11 years ago '04        #68
downtown33 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 0 0
to think we might not be alone in a universe so large our minds cant fathom, and to see a building collapse perfectly on itself and think it might've been planned, yeah just some crazy person huh, or maybe its called thinkin outside the box rather than thinkin what a box tells you.
 11 years ago '05        #69
kik-rawks 1 heat pts
space
space
$299 | Props total: 110 110
No one can honestly defend the lies we were told. If you think you can answer this. How can an airplane with titanium engines encounter a fire so intense it "vaporized" the planes metal outer skin, the metal on the passengers seats, the luggage, the titanium engines, but be such low heat that the people inside were identified? If the plane was vaporized flesh went at a much lower temperature. It's a lie and believing such lies only allows for you to be fooled again. If you believe the official story about september 11th, you are dumber than george w bush
 07-18-2006, 07:02 AM         #70
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datkid72 said:
no i am passionate about the subject. its just that you have clearly researched the information that you want to believe.

just for example.

you bring up the bilderberg group. the members of this group are an alliance of "western" nations, who have the money and power to influence the world.

this group is filled with very powerful, rich and influental people from the us and western europe.

if this group is a powerful as you claim, we would have unilatteral support for action in iraq throughout the eu. we do not.

the binderberg group aims to unite the us and europe. 9/11 and the war on iraq have divided them.
Hey, I wouldn't waste too much time on ill800, even the mods are deleting his posts.
 07-18-2006, 07:04 AM         #71
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djnovafresh said:
F*ck Bill and f*ck that wack job professor i'm just waiting for him to become a terroist so i ___________________ like the rest of them.

fu*k em both. The professor thinks he's a local celeb now lol
 07-18-2006, 07:18 AM         #72
Lungs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you know what the great thing about a conspiracy theory is?

You can never prove it wrong, because all the real evidence against it "is just part of the conspiracy, man..."
 07-18-2006, 07:34 AM         #73
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lungs said:
you know what the great thing about a conspiracy theory is?

You can never prove it wrong, because all the real evidence against it "is just part of the conspiracy, man..."

That's a good point. :applause:
 07-18-2006, 08:19 AM         #74
dolla101  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mc_breed said:
fu*k bill kkk o'reilly
i feel u dogg
 07-18-2006, 08:32 AM         #75
Not2BMessedWit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There is nothing more amusing than the paranoid rantings of GED-educated 17 year-olds on this site. Sorry for the interruption. Please resume ranting.
 07-18-2006, 08:36 AM         #76
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Crypt Keeper

[pic - click to view]

Colmes

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '05        #77
ajmac10 
space
space
$445 | Props total: 0 0
I don't fully trust the media, I don't fully trust the gov't...I just form my own opinions from what seems the most logical. O'reilly just wanted to p!ss that guy off and the guy wanted to use it for publicity - end of story
 11 years ago '06        #78
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
yeah Fox news is all about the Republicans anyway. Bill O' Reilly is a biatch anyway. I really don't care about the news anyway because everything is negative that they show. They are funded by the government too keep people living in fear and thats the truth. I'd rather do something else besides watch them old fu*ks talk about bullshyt all day and they don't know nothing about whats really going on out here in the real world.
 11 years ago '04        #79
Dosia 
space
space
$1,609 | Props total: 0 0
 datkid72 said:

just for example.

yeah i agree with you man, i wouldnt waste your time. and that ill800 guy or whatever isnt really saying much so i would just move on.
 07-18-2006, 10:54 AM         #80
Lake85  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all i know is if ur the president and you've been told the country is under attack and u sit there calm as hell when ur suppose to be briefed on what's goin on while ur secret service who's suppose to gettin u to a safeplace does nothing, that tells me something is up.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Nicki Minaj “She For Keeps”
19 comments
2 days ago