Jul 17 - Bill O'Reilly makes death threat to UW Islam prof Kevin Barrett, Barrett writes back!

most viewed right now
 163
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 99
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 88
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 87
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
197 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-18-2006, 12:19 AM         #41
legecy06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey ya'll. Watch this. its called loose chage 9-11. This blows fareheit 9-11 WAY out the water with how much stuff it reveals. After I saw it EVERYTHING made sense. No theories, just facts. Watch (both parts) then comment.

Quote from youtube viewer:

bacrane (1 day ago)
oh my god fellow American peoples, i never heard of this documentary until i just watched it. all i can say is om my f@##*@*# god, what is going on in the world? this all makes so much sense. the facts don't add up. i am the biggest skeptic around, but the evidence presented is not just speculation, it's fact. witnesses, actual sound clips, images, scientific support, it's all just so whacky that it's almost unbelieveable.





PART 1:

pART 2:


Last edited by legecy06; 07-18-2006 at 01:13 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #42
datkid72 
space
avatar space
space
$3,720 | Props total: 0 0
 ill800 said:
id say you are brainwashed by the media in general. @ another 'patriot'. dont get your panties in a bunch because someone thinks outside the box/differently than you do.
id say you are brainwashed by the media in general. @ another 'revolutionist'. dont get your panties in a bunch because someone thinks outside the box/differently than you do.

you are glorifying a character in your avy that was a terrorist in a fictional story.

you think you are thinking outside of the box/part of the counter culture, when in reality you just fit the sterotype of someone who says things like the govt planned 9/11 because you want to sound smarter then everyone else.

just keep on looking for that second shooter in the grassy knoll

Occam's razor look it up...
 07-18-2006, 12:41 AM         #43
PTL3rdpersonPGC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tattered_Hoody said:
It's their programming.... they a.ssociate "conspiracy theory" as some kind of off the wall issue, when in the other threads I get attacked and only stated proven documented fact that is irrefutable.

Some peoples' brains shut off to facts. They'd rather live in delusion.

Sometimes I can't blame them.

Not attacked just laughed at. Oh wow so we're programmed now-because copying and pasting the same rhetoric isn't being programmed? All I'm saying if the evidence is that obvious and that clear why aren't lawyers/oppositions of the current political party making a k!lling(not in a literal sense) through these same documents? Political suicide perhaps-why? It isn't believable-why? There's too much at stake if you're caught. The administration knew of the attacks-they didn't take the warnings seriously plain and simple. They had a "Who's fu*king with the US?" mentality. The thing about these theories is that there are facts with a twist of overdramatization and a storyline is essentially written around these things. There are a lot of unanswered questions but no one actually KNOWS-it is basically playing connect the dots and interpreting the picture as YOU see it-not necessarily what it truly is or what it's meant to be. Conspiracy theories exist on both the right and the left-I personally think the right is a bit more paranoid and the left tends to exagerate more. All in all both sides crack me up. The revolution will not be televised-the revolution is here :rolleyes:
 07-18-2006, 12:47 AM         #44
PTL3rdpersonPGC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
unfortunately we do not live in a fairy tale where everyone looks out for their neighbor. its all about yourself nowadays and who can get the most money. and thats the biggest reason why the world is so fu*ked up.

just my 2 cents.
It's called reality and it's been like this forever. People can work together as long as they feel that they're benefiting equally. I don't blame them-who's responsible for looking out for your best interest?
 07-18-2006, 12:52 AM         #45
PTL3rdpersonPGC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datkid72 said:
id say you are brainwashed by the media in general. @ another 'revolutionist'. dont get your panties in a bunch because someone thinks outside the box/differently than you do.

you are glorifying a character in your avy that was a terrorist in a fictional story.

you think you are thinking outside of the box/part of the counter culture, when in reality you just fit the sterotype of someone who says things like the govt planned 9/11 because you want to sound smarter then everyone else.

just keep on looking for that second shooter in the grassy knoll

Occam's razor look it up...
1975 the government created aids inside of laboratory to k!ll off black people and homos3xuals. Don't believe me look it up
:rolleyes:
 11 years ago '04        #46
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 Not2BMessedWit said:
for our government to pull off something like that, it would have to be competent and able to keep a secret. and it can't do either.

I know it's fun to speculate and to watch youtube videos. That stuff is exciting, I know. But at the end of the day, you have to come back down to earth.
Nice rebuttal
 07-18-2006, 01:00 AM         #47
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datkid72 said:
id say you are brainwashed by the media in general. @ another 'revolutionist'. dont get your panties in a bunch because someone thinks outside the box/differently than you do.

you are glorifying a character in your avy that was a terrorist in a fictional story.

you think you are thinking outside of the box/part of the counter culture, when in reality you just fit the sterotype of someone who says things like the govt planned 9/11 because you want to sound smarter then everyone else.

just keep on looking for that second shooter in the grassy knoll

Occam's razor look it up...

wow...good comeback:rolleyes: youre pretty creative and well informed :rolleyes:
 11 years ago '05        #48
datkid72 
space
avatar space
space
$3,720 | Props total: 0 0
 PTL3rdpersonPGC said:
1975 the government created aids inside of laboratory to k!ll off black people and homos3xuals. Don't believe me look it up
:rolleyes:

man cannot create life, creating a virus (which is a living thing) would be the creation of life.

why would the government want to k!ll off blacks, and homos3xuals?



some people
 11 years ago '04        #49
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 PTL3rdpersonPGC said:
1975 the government created aids inside of laboratory to k!ll off black people and homos3xuals. Don't believe me look it up
:rolleyes:
So you think that theory and the 9-11 sh*t are in anyway the same? That's the problem here........you ask why no one brings up all these facts....well it's because people like you call them insane or delusional when they do. There are questions this administration needs to answer......and whenver someone brings them up, you tell them to come down to reality. Go have a debate with Tattered about this topic.........he's done his research and if you're up for it.......I mean, you must be up for it right? After all........all of us conspiracy nuts are fu*kin' crazy and have absolutely no fact whatsoever to go along with our off the wall questions, surely you can defeat any of us in a debate:rolleyes:
 07-18-2006, 01:08 AM         #50
legecy06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PART 1:

pART 2:



Ur not allowed to leave another reply untill u watch the movie i posted above. Period


Last edited by legecy06; 07-18-2006 at 01:12 AM..
 07-18-2006, 01:10 AM         #51
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datkid72 said:
man cannot create life, creating a virus (which is a living thing) would be the creation of life.

why would the government want to k!ll off blacks, and homos3xuals?



some people
no, a human couldnt possibley create a virus, could he?...



i dunno, why would 'they want to k!ll off blacks and homos?...





Last edited by ill800; 07-18-2006 at 01:34 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #52
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
For those of you talking about the movie, Loose Change.............that was an alright movie, but dealt with theories and coincdences, you want a real movie about 911, find, "Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime".............
 07-18-2006, 01:19 AM         #53
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THE US HAD PRIOR KNOWLEDGE OF 9-11

tons of links to keep you busy. even alex jones had prior knowledge...he said something big was going down days before it happened. and you can watch that


Last edited by ill800; 07-18-2006 at 01:23 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #54
datkid72 
space
avatar space
space
$3,720 | Props total: 0 0
 ill800 said:
wow...good comeback:rolleyes: youre pretty creative and well informed :rolleyes:

its too hard to have a meaningfull debate with someone over the internet. im not even going to try.

all i have to say is this

would you be as critical of clinton as you are of bush if 9/11 happened during the clinton years?

because if you recall the bombing of the uss cole (done by bin laden) happend during the clinton years as did the bombing of the us embassy in africa.

he also "knew" about the al quada and did nothing about it.

the same documents you talk about that bush had and ignored reguarding 9/11 passed over clintons desk 3 years prior to bush being elected to office.

the claim that bush has invaded iraq just to get oil are false. the intelligence that the bush administration showed the u.n prior to our invasion of that country in 2003 was the same intelligence that clinton used when he first bombed iraq in 1996. clinton then went on to bomb iraq on over twenty occasions during his term in office.

even if 9/11 didnt happen and gore was elected in 2000 we would be involved in a conflict in iraq, it is in our countries, and the worlds best intrest that saddam is not in power there.

it is the chique thing to do today to bash bush and claim he let/or perpetuated 9/11. i cant help but think that if a democrat was in office you wouldnt be as critical of the situation.

maybe im wrong. but no matter what i say your going to believe what you believe, and no matter what you write im going to have my beliefs.

to quote half baked. "fu*k you, fu*k you, fu*k you, you're cool, yo 'b im out"
 07-18-2006, 01:32 AM         #55
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datkid72 said:
its too hard to have a meaningfull debate with someone over the internet. im not even going to try.

all i have to say is this

would you be as critical of clinton as you are of bush if 9/11 happened during the clinton years?

because if you recall the bombing of the uss cole (done by bin laden) happend during the clinton years as did the bombing of the us embassy in africa.

he also "knew" about the al quada and did nothing about it.

the same documents you talk about that bush had and ignored reguarding 9/11 passed over clintons desk 3 years prior to bush being elected to office.

the claim that bush has invaded iraq just to get oil are false. the intelligence that the bush administration showed the u.n prior to our invasion of that country in 2003 was the same intelligence that clinton used when he first bombed iraq in 1996. clinton then went on to bomb iraq on over twenty occasions during his term in office.

even if 9/11 didnt happen and gore was elected in 2000 we would be involved in a conflict in iraq, it is in our countries, and the worlds best intrest that saddam is not in power there.

it is the chique thing to do today to bash bush and claim he let/or perpetuated 9/11. i cant help but think that if a democrat was in office you wouldnt be as critical of the situation.

maybe im wrong. but no matter what i say your going to believe what you believe, and no matter what you write im going to have my beliefs.

to quote half baked. "fu*k you, fu*k you, fu*k you, you're cool, yo 'b im out"

well that was a pretty easy debate. you leave with your tail between your legs like the dog you are. have you even bothered to read my posts/links, let alone research for yourself what im talking about? who is talking republican democrat? who said clinton isnt just as guilty? theyre involved too. like i said, research those groups i talked about. the us govt aint running sh*t. money runs this world. and no, fu*k you.
 11 years ago '05        #56
datkid72 
space
avatar space
space
$3,720 | Props total: 0 0
 ill800 said:
no, a human couldnt possible create a virus, could he?...

they havent created a virus they have replacated synthetic versions of already existing virus's. ie a clone.

and thank you for the article you have just helped prove my point. your article is dated 2003, the aids virus was first spotted in the mid 1970's.
 07-18-2006, 01:37 AM         #57
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datkid72 said:
they havent created a virus they have replacated synthetic versions of already existing virus's. ie a clone.

and thank you for the article you have just helped prove my point. your article is dated 2003, the aids virus was first spotted in the mid 1970's.
there are tons of other threads about the aids virus. you might wanna take this sh*t there. plenty of stuff for you to read up on.
 11 years ago '05        #58
datkid72 
space
avatar space
space
$3,720 | Props total: 0 0
 ill800 said:
well that was a pretty easy debate. you leave with your tail between your legs like the dog you are. have you even bothered to read my posts/links, let alone research for yourself what im talking about? who is talking republican democrat? who said clinton isnt just as guilty? theyre involved too. like i said, research those groups i talked about. the us govt aint running sh*t. money runs this world. and no, fu*k you.

like i said, there is a conspiracy theroy for everything, if choose to let your life be run that way i feel sorry for you.

you speak of "they" and "them", who is are these "groups". you can give me links till the sun comes up. at the end of the day any idiot with a 56k can write what he feels like on the net.

the simplest theroy tends to be the true answer.

if you wish to believe that a group of men sit at a table deciding the worlds fate then so be it. theres nothign that i can do. arguing on the internet is like winning the gold medal in the special olympics.

im mad at myself for even getting into this.
 07-18-2006, 01:48 AM         #59
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datkid72 said:
like i said, there is a conspiracy theroy for everything, if choose to let your life be run that way i feel sorry for you.

you speak of "they" and "them", who is are these "groups". you can give me links till the sun comes up. at the end of the day any idiot with a 56k can write what he feels like on the net.

the simplest theroy tends to be the true answer.

if you wish to believe that a group of men sit at a table deciding the worlds fate then so be it. theres nothign that i can do. arguing on the internet is like winning the gold medal in the special olympics.

im mad at myself for even getting into this.
im not mad, but it sure is irritating. i already told you who the groups are. just give it a break. you are in way over your head.
 07-18-2006, 01:49 AM         #60
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datkid72 said:
like i said, there is a conspiracy theroy for everything, if choose to let your life be run that way i feel sorry for you.

you speak of "they" and "them", who is are these "groups". you can give me links till the sun comes up. at the end of the day any idiot with a 56k can write what he feels like on the net.

the simplest theroy tends to be the true answer.

if you wish to believe that a group of men sit at a table deciding the worlds fate then so be it. theres nothign that i can do. arguing on the internet is like winning the gold medal in the special olympics.

im mad at myself for even getting into this.

so what is so simple about the official story?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 91
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
278 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 52
Is Harlem World a Classic?
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy