Jul 17 - Bill O'Reilly makes death threat to UW Islam prof Kevin Barrett, Barrett writes back!

most viewed right now
+37  198
34 comments @thotties
most viewed right now
17 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

07-17-2006, 09:48 PM         #26
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Not2BMessedWit said
hey guys, I just saw a UFO...seriously. Do a google search or a youtube search for UFOs and you'll see it!
seriously, you got anything relevant to say? i didnt think so.

07-17-2006, 09:48 PM         #27
divine5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bill O'Reilly suck moose balls

07-17-2006, 09:50 PM         #28
ActivationEmail  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Not2BMessedWit said
LOL at 9/11 conspiracy theories, you guys are a riot.

lol seriously. i hate bush too but he obviously wasnt behind 9-11. Like the Secret Service would have started forming a wall around president bush away just because one plane hit a scyscraper. i mean if the first plane had hit the white house that is different.... they would have known immediately but come on, how is 1 plane hitting a building in NEW YORK (and yes, i guess i can SLIGHTLY see it since it was a prior terrorist target) gonna make you instantly think you tackle the president and pull him down into the nearest bomb shelter.... and i'm sure secret service guys dont want to be causing lots of false alarms either.... especially when they're filming that sh*t for TV

07-17-2006, 09:53 PM         #29
ActivationEmail  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not2BMessedWit
hey guys, I just saw a UFO...seriously. Do a google search or a youtube search for UFOs and you'll see it!

ill800 said
seriously, you got anything relevant to say? i didnt think so.

his post was actually pretty relevant. He's basically saying you can believe whatever bullsh*t you want. You want to believe in UFOs you can find an internet website of some other guy who believes in UFOs. You want to believe all of the 9-11 conspiracy theories, you can google search and find all sorts of people who have amazing 9-11 conspiracy theories.

07-17-2006, 09:57 PM         #30
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it was irrevelant to the debate, just like your comments.

12 years ago '05        #31
datkid72 
space
space
$3,720 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k your avy, its tasteless. to compare hitler to bush is just plain insane.

your brain washed by the liberal media.

this isnt a news article, its is an op-ed peice at best.

if bill o'reilly really said this he prob said it in jest.

this guy is trying to use o'reilly's fame to make a name for himself.

*leaves thread disgusted*

Last edited by datkid72; 07-17-2006 at 10:05 PM..

07-17-2006, 10:38 PM         #32
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datkid72 said
fu*k your avy, its tasteless. to compare hitler to bush is just plain insane.

your brain washed by the liberal media.

this isnt a news article, its is an op-ed peice at best.

if bill o'reilly really said this he prob said it in jest.

this guy is trying to use o'reilly's fame to make a name for himself.

*leaves thread disgusted*

id say you are brainwashed by the media in general. @ another 'patriot'. dont get your panties in a bunch because someone thinks outside the box/differently than you do.

Last edited by ill800; 07-17-2006 at 10:41 PM..

12 years ago '05        #33
TheChampIsHere! 
space
space
$3,130 | Props total: 391 391
Fu*k O'Reilly's racist a.ss...he pus*y!

12 years ago '04        #34
certifiedplaya1 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,407 | Props total: 227 227
y dont they just fire this guy already?

07-17-2006, 10:44 PM         #35
PTL3rdpersonPGC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*kthegame said
fox news can suck it
go go music > fox news
Funniest post in the whole thread. People are lazy so we either-accept everything we see on the news-or look into things a little too much. I lost all confidence in the credibility of conspiracy theories when people went around saying we never landed/were not the first people to land on the moon. The moon people . The major problem that I have with conspiracy theories is that everything happens for a reason-there's no room for error and that everything that happens goes exactly according to plan. Go out and personally seek the information and network with your politicians. If this were the case you dont think another political party would jump at the chance to capitalize on this situation to seize power? I forgot democrats and republicans are all working together in the most powerful cult known to man-known as the united states government. Granted-I dont have all the answers but to think there are 10 people controlling the entire world with unlimited power without reprecutions? Nah I'm good.

07-17-2006, 10:45 PM         #36
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
o reilly's gangster words make me want to k!ll some people and sell some drugs and slap some bi*ches and hoes.

his words have effected the lives of many children and he is the source of all the gang banging

07-17-2006, 10:49 PM         #37
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTL3rdpersonPGC said
Funniest post in the whole thread. People are lazy so we either-accept everything we see on the news-or look into things a little too much. I lost all confidence in the credibility of conspiracy theories when people went around saying we never landed/were not the first people to land on the moon. The moon people . The major problem that I have with conspiracy theories is that everything happens for a reason-there's no room for error and that everything that happens goes exactly according to plan. Go out and personally seek the information and network with your politicians. If this were the case you dont think another political party would jump at the chance to capitalize on this situation to seize power? I forgot democrats and republicans are all working together in the most powerful cult known to man-known as the united states government. Granted-I dont have all the answers but to think there are 10 people controlling the entire world with unlimited power without reprecutions? Nah I'm good.
no not ten people or the US govt. its much deeper than that. for example, research the bilderbergers, CFR, the tri lateral commision, the carlyle group, PNAC...those should get you started. and dont group all conspiracy theories into one please for future reference, it discredits the 9/11 truth movement.

07-17-2006, 11:00 PM         #38
PTL3rdpersonPGC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said
no not ten people or the US govt. its much deeper than that. for example, research the bilderbergers, CFR, the tri lateral commision, the carlyle group, PNAC...those should get you started. and dont group all conspiracy theories into one please for future reference, it discredits the 9/11 truth movement.

I'm just saying-chances are if you're into a conspiracy in general you will undoubtedly believe more than just one. Everything connects-and nothing just happens. Granted-you have the info-what are you gonna do with it? There has been a huge shift as far as trust in the government over the past 30 years-how much has truly changed? I wonder why there hasn't been much legal action(at least successful ones) taken towards these crimes against humanity-if the scientific evidence is all there and everything is clear as day.

07-17-2006, 11:28 PM         #39
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i really think that government will sooner or later have to publicly address these accusations. more and more people become believers everyday. look at all the celebrities that are finally starting to come forward. a lot people are trying to do things about it, but as you can imagine it is not easy to go against the grain.

i think at the very least a lot of people in the bush admin should appologize for lying to the world about not having prior knowledge of the attacks. that would be a start for me but that will never happen because people will impeach Bush and they (administration) will face war crimes etc...

and what about jfk? people act like these things are out of the realm of possibilities. a president who actually wanted to do good for the country and uphold some sort of political honesty is a.ssasinated. his brother tries to run on the same morals... boom. a.ssasinated. any prophet speaking out against war and for human rights has been murdered in a professional hitman style. but no, people think a conspiracy is out of the question when it often makes perfect sense. nice guys dont finish first, nor run the world/countries. unfortunately we do not live in a fairy tale where everyone looks out for their neighbor. its all about yourself nowadays and who can get the most money. and thats the biggest reason why the world is so fu*ked up.

just my 2 cents.

Last edited by ill800; 07-17-2006 at 11:54 PM..

07-18-2006, 12:04 AM         #40
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said

just my 2 cents.

It's their programming.... they a.ssociate "conspiracy theory" as some kind of off the wall issue, when in the other threads I get attacked and only stated proven documented fact that is irrefutable.

Some peoples' brains shut off to facts. They'd rather live in delusion.

Sometimes I can't blame them.

07-18-2006, 12:19 AM         #41
legecy06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey ya'll. Watch this. its called loose chage 9-11. This blows fareheit 9-11 WAY out the water with how much stuff it reveals. After I saw it EVERYTHING made sense. No theories, just facts. Watch (both parts) then comment.

Quote from youtube viewer:

bacrane (1 day ago)
oh my god fellow American peoples, i never heard of this documentary until i just watched it. all i can say is om my f@##*@*# god, what is going on in the world? this all makes so much sense. the facts don't add up. i am the biggest skeptic around, but the evidence presented is not just speculation, it's fact. witnesses, actual sound clips, images, scientific support, it's all just so whacky that it's almost unbelieveable.

PART 1:

pART 2:

Last edited by legecy06; 07-18-2006 at 01:13 AM..

12 years ago '05        #42
datkid72 
space
space
 ill800 said
id say you are brainwashed by the media in general. @ another 'patriot'. dont get your panties in a bunch because someone thinks outside the box/differently than you do.
id say you are brainwashed by the media in general. @ another 'revolutionist'. dont get your panties in a bunch because someone thinks outside the box/differently than you do.

you are glorifying a character in your avy that was a terrorist in a fictional story.

you think you are thinking outside of the box/part of the counter culture, when in reality you just fit the sterotype of someone who says things like the govt planned 9/11 because you want to sound smarter then everyone else.

just keep on looking for that second shooter in the grassy knoll

Occam's razor look it up...

07-18-2006, 12:41 AM         #43
PTL3rdpersonPGC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tattered_Hoody said
It's their programming.... they a.ssociate "conspiracy theory" as some kind of off the wall issue, when in the other threads I get attacked and only stated proven documented fact that is irrefutable.

Some peoples' brains shut off to facts. They'd rather live in delusion.

Sometimes I can't blame them.

Not attacked just laughed at. Oh wow so we're programmed now-because copying and pasting the same rhetoric isn't being programmed? All I'm saying if the evidence is that obvious and that clear why aren't lawyers/oppositions of the current political party making a k!lling(not in a literal sense) through these same documents? Political suicide perhaps-why? It isn't believable-why? There's too much at stake if you're caught. The administration knew of the attacks-they didn't take the warnings seriously plain and simple. They had a "Who's fu*king with the US?" mentality. The thing about these theories is that there are facts with a twist of overdramatization and a storyline is essentially written around these things. There are a lot of unanswered questions but no one actually KNOWS-it is basically playing connect the dots and interpreting the picture as YOU see it-not necessarily what it truly is or what it's meant to be. Conspiracy theories exist on both the right and the left-I personally think the right is a bit more paranoid and the left tends to exagerate more. All in all both sides crack me up. The revolution will not be televised-the revolution is here :rolleyes:

07-18-2006, 12:47 AM         #44
PTL3rdpersonPGC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said
unfortunately we do not live in a fairy tale where everyone looks out for their neighbor. its all about yourself nowadays and who can get the most money. and thats the biggest reason why the world is so fu*ked up.

just my 2 cents.
It's called reality and it's been like this forever. People can work together as long as they feel that they're benefiting equally. I don't blame them-who's responsible for looking out for your best interest?

07-18-2006, 12:52 AM         #45
PTL3rdpersonPGC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datkid72 said
id say you are brainwashed by the media in general. @ another 'revolutionist'. dont get your panties in a bunch because someone thinks outside the box/differently than you do.

you are glorifying a character in your avy that was a terrorist in a fictional story.

you think you are thinking outside of the box/part of the counter culture, when in reality you just fit the sterotype of someone who says things like the govt planned 9/11 because you want to sound smarter then everyone else.

1975 the government created aids inside of laboratory to k!ll off black people and homos3xuals. Don't believe me look it up
:rolleyes:

12 years ago '04        #46
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,045 | Props total: 586 586
 Not2BMessedWit said
for our government to pull off something like that, it would have to be competent and able to keep a secret. and it can't do either.

I know it's fun to speculate and to watch youtube videos. That stuff is exciting, I know. But at the end of the day, you have to come back down to earth.
Nice rebuttal

07-18-2006, 01:00 AM         #47
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datkid72 said

wow...good comeback:rolleyes: youre pretty creative and well informed :rolleyes:

12 years ago '05        #48
datkid72 
space
space
 PTL3rdpersonPGC said
1975 the government created aids inside of laboratory to k!ll off black people and homos3xuals. Don't believe me look it up

man cannot create life, creating a virus (which is a living thing) would be the creation of life.

why would the government want to k!ll off blacks, and homos3xuals?

some people

12 years ago '04        #49
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,045 | Props total: 586 586
 PTL3rdpersonPGC said
So you think that theory and the 9-11 sh*t are in anyway the same? That's the problem here........you ask why no one brings up all these facts....well it's because people like you call them insane or delusional when they do. There are questions this administration needs to answer......and whenver someone brings them up, you tell them to come down to reality. Go have a debate with Tattered about this topic.........he's done his research and if you're up for it.......I mean, you must be up for it right? After all........all of us conspiracy nuts are fu*kin' crazy and have absolutely no fact whatsoever to go along with our off the wall questions, surely you can defeat any of us in a debate:rolleyes:

07-18-2006, 01:08 AM         #50
legecy06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PART 1:

pART 2:

Ur not allowed to leave another reply untill u watch the movie i posted above. Period

Last edited by legecy06; 07-18-2006 at 01:12 AM..

Home      

most viewed right now
+175online now  29
Image(s) inside Woman sh-ts on ALL Men Under 6 feet tall then gets Ethered
169 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+58online now  27
Image(s) inside My boy got them Concords for the LOW low
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+53online now  24
Would you let Superhead give you top?
146 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+21online now  19
Image(s) inside Looks Like Nicki Minaj Found Her Kevin Federline
129 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+120online now  11
Image(s) inside White Justice: Woman to spend time in jail every June for 10 years
98 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside TEKASHI69 6IX9INE has OFFICIALLY TURNED DOWN his life saving PLEA DEAL ..
130 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  8
Video inside Here's is a review of the console Soulja Boy rebranded.
42 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside Uh Oh: LA Rising Star BLUEFACE Got BOOED OFF STAGE & MIC CUT OFF AT Uz..
94 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy