Jul 17 - Bill O'Reilly makes death threat to UW Islam prof Kevin Barrett, Barrett writes back!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
162 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-17-2006, 09:06 PM         #21
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChrisBosh4_ATL said:
bill o'reilly is a funny dude i could care less what most people oppinions of him are. He speaks his mind and supports the American people.
i think kevin barrett supports the people way more than o reilly does. hes got the balls to stand up and say something well knowing that his credibility will be attacked instead of his theory about 9/11 because thats just what 'they' do. (they = spindoctors @ fox news and other various networks.)
 11 years ago '04        #22
rickc18 
space
space
$139 | Props total: 1 1
Barrett should go to Iraq and see if those terrorists are falsified when they chop his head off on video.
Keep it krunked!!!
 07-17-2006, 09:25 PM         #23
Fire_Frenzy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k bill o'leilly

fu*k the usa gov't
 11 years ago '05        #24
Hyphy707 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
Has anyone seen that REAL 9/11 movie, by Loose Change?

This is crazy, it's like a 2 hour movie, but is worth the time, it's the real deal about this f'd up administration and how 9/11 was phony, i'm not tryna put too much of my opinion on here, cuz someone's watching. . .

video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848&q=loose+change - 78k -
 07-17-2006, 09:36 PM         #25
Not2BMessedWit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey guys, I just saw a UFO...seriously. Do a google search or a youtube search for UFOs and you'll see it!
 07-17-2006, 09:48 PM         #26
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Not2BMessedWit said:
hey guys, I just saw a UFO...seriously. Do a google search or a youtube search for UFOs and you'll see it!
seriously, you got anything relevant to say? i didnt think so.
 07-17-2006, 09:48 PM         #27
divine5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bill O'Reilly suck moose balls
 07-17-2006, 09:50 PM         #28
ActivationEmail  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Not2BMessedWit said:
LOL at 9/11 conspiracy theories, you guys are a riot.

lol seriously. i hate bush too but he obviously wasnt behind 9-11. Like the Secret Service would have started forming a wall around president bush away just because one plane hit a scyscraper. i mean if the first plane had hit the white house that is different.... they would have known immediately but come on, how is 1 plane hitting a building in NEW YORK (and yes, i guess i can SLIGHTLY see it since it was a prior terrorist target) gonna make you instantly think you tackle the president and pull him down into the nearest bomb shelter.... and i'm sure secret service guys dont want to be causing lots of false alarms either.... especially when they're filming that sh*t for TV
 07-17-2006, 09:53 PM         #29
ActivationEmail  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not2BMessedWit

ill800 said:
seriously, you got anything relevant to say? i didnt think so.

his post was actually pretty relevant. He's basically saying you can believe whatever bullsh*t you want. You want to believe in UFOs you can find an internet website of some other guy who believes in UFOs. You want to believe all of the 9-11 conspiracy theories, you can google search and find all sorts of people who have amazing 9-11 conspiracy theories.
 07-17-2006, 09:57 PM         #30
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it was irrevelant to the debate, just like your comments.
 11 years ago '05        #31
datkid72 
space
space
$3,720 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k your avy, its tasteless. to compare hitler to bush is just plain insane.

your brain washed by the liberal media.

this isnt a news article, its is an op-ed peice at best.

if bill o'reilly really said this he prob said it in jest.

this guy is trying to use o'reilly's fame to make a name for himself.

*leaves thread disgusted*

Last edited by datkid72; 07-17-2006 at 10:05 PM..
 07-17-2006, 10:38 PM         #32
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datkid72 said:
fu*k your avy, its tasteless. to compare hitler to bush is just plain insane.

your brain washed by the liberal media.

this isnt a news article, its is an op-ed peice at best.

if bill o'reilly really said this he prob said it in jest.

this guy is trying to use o'reilly's fame to make a name for himself.

*leaves thread disgusted*

id say you are brainwashed by the media in general. @ another 'patriot'. dont get your panties in a bunch because someone thinks outside the box/differently than you do.

Last edited by ill800; 07-17-2006 at 10:41 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #33
TheChampIsHere! 
space
space
$2,867 | Props total: 123 123
Fu*k O'Reilly's racist a.ss...he pus*y!
 11 years ago '04        #34
certifiedplaya1 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,362 | Props total: 161 161
y dont they just fire this guy already?
 07-17-2006, 10:44 PM         #35
PTL3rdpersonPGC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*kthegame said:
fox news can suck it
go go music > fox news
Funniest post in the whole thread. People are lazy so we either-accept everything we see on the news-or look into things a little too much. I lost all confidence in the credibility of conspiracy theories when people went around saying we never landed/were not the first people to land on the moon. The moon people . The major problem that I have with conspiracy theories is that everything happens for a reason-there's no room for error and that everything that happens goes exactly according to plan. Go out and personally seek the information and network with your politicians. If this were the case you dont think another political party would jump at the chance to capitalize on this situation to seize power? I forgot democrats and republicans are all working together in the most powerful cult known to man-known as the united states government. Granted-I dont have all the answers but to think there are 10 people controlling the entire world with unlimited power without reprecutions? Nah I'm good.
 07-17-2006, 10:45 PM         #36
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
o reilly's gangster words make me want to k!ll some people and sell some drugs and slap some bi*ches and hoes.

his words have effected the lives of many children and he is the source of all the gang banging
 07-17-2006, 10:49 PM         #37
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTL3rdpersonPGC said:
Funniest post in the whole thread. People are lazy so we either-accept everything we see on the news-or look into things a little too much. I lost all confidence in the credibility of conspiracy theories when people went around saying we never landed/were not the first people to land on the moon. The moon people . The major problem that I have with conspiracy theories is that everything happens for a reason-there's no room for error and that everything that happens goes exactly according to plan. Go out and personally seek the information and network with your politicians. If this were the case you dont think another political party would jump at the chance to capitalize on this situation to seize power? I forgot democrats and republicans are all working together in the most powerful cult known to man-known as the united states government. Granted-I dont have all the answers but to think there are 10 people controlling the entire world with unlimited power without reprecutions? Nah I'm good.
no not ten people or the US govt. its much deeper than that. for example, research the bilderbergers, CFR, the tri lateral commision, the carlyle group, PNAC...those should get you started. and dont group all conspiracy theories into one please for future reference, it discredits the 9/11 truth movement.
 07-17-2006, 11:00 PM         #38
PTL3rdpersonPGC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
no not ten people or the US govt. its much deeper than that. for example, research the bilderbergers, CFR, the tri lateral commision, the carlyle group, PNAC...those should get you started. and dont group all conspiracy theories into one please for future reference, it discredits the 9/11 truth movement.

I'm just saying-chances are if you're into a conspiracy in general you will undoubtedly believe more than just one. Everything connects-and nothing just happens. Granted-you have the info-what are you gonna do with it? There has been a huge shift as far as trust in the government over the past 30 years-how much has truly changed? I wonder why there hasn't been much legal action(at least successful ones) taken towards these crimes against humanity-if the scientific evidence is all there and everything is clear as day.
 07-17-2006, 11:28 PM         #39
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i really think that government will sooner or later have to publicly address these accusations. more and more people become believers everyday. look at all the celebrities that are finally starting to come forward. a lot people are trying to do things about it, but as you can imagine it is not easy to go against the grain.

i think at the very least a lot of people in the bush admin should appologize for lying to the world about not having prior knowledge of the attacks. that would be a start for me but that will never happen because people will impeach Bush and they (administration) will face war crimes etc...

and what about jfk? people act like these things are out of the realm of possibilities. a president who actually wanted to do good for the country and uphold some sort of political honesty is a.ssasinated. his brother tries to run on the same morals... boom. a.ssasinated. any prophet speaking out against war and for human rights has been murdered in a professional hitman style. but no, people think a conspiracy is out of the question when it often makes perfect sense. nice guys dont finish first, nor run the world/countries. unfortunately we do not live in a fairy tale where everyone looks out for their neighbor. its all about yourself nowadays and who can get the most money. and thats the biggest reason why the world is so fu*ked up.

just my 2 cents.

Last edited by ill800; 07-17-2006 at 11:54 PM..
 07-18-2006, 12:04 AM         #40
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:

just my 2 cents.

It's their programming.... they a.ssociate "conspiracy theory" as some kind of off the wall issue, when in the other threads I get attacked and only stated proven documented fact that is irrefutable.

Some peoples' brains shut off to facts. They'd rather live in delusion.

Sometimes I can't blame them.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy