Jul 17 - Bill O'Reilly makes death threat to UW Islam prof Kevin Barrett, Barrett writes back!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
143 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
65 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #181
datkid72 
space
space
$3,720 | Props total: 0 0
 ill800 said:
where is the garbage link @? please, elaborate.

pure garbage.

highlights:

nixion had john lennon k!lled

1978 - In the movie 'The Medusa Touch', Richard Burton plays Robert Morlar who uses his telekinetic powers to cause all sorts of mayhem including causing a jumbo jet to crash into a building.

1981 - In the beginning of John Carpenter's film Escape from New York, a terrorist hijacks Air Force One in mid air and crashes it into a NYC building just a few buildings away from the WTC.

September 11, 1981 - Dylan Klebold of Columbine infamy is born.

December 7, 1987 - The last airplane hijacking in the U.S. was a suicide hijacking which happened on Flight 1771. (Note that the number 1771 is the combined #'s of two 9/11 flight's; Flight 11 and Flight 77.)

i tried to find common ground and see where you were coming from with your claims. you are only interested in reafirming what you alread believe to be true.

you are using insults to attack my claims/questions. just like you said ignorant people do to you. you lose. the grassy knoll is that way.

Last edited by datkid72; 07-18-2006 at 05:16 PM..
 07-18-2006, 05:22 PM         #182
Young Eazy E  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Props to Datkid, keep it up bro
 07-18-2006, 05:23 PM         #183
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datkid72 said:
pure garbage.

highlights:

nixion had john lennon k!lled

1978 - In the movie 'The Medusa Touch', Richard Burton plays Robert Morlar who uses his telekinetic powers to cause all sorts of mayhem including causing a jumbo jet to crash into a building.

1981 - In the beginning of John Carpenter's film Escape from New York, a terrorist hijacks Air Force One in mid air and crashes it into a NYC building just a few buildings away from the WTC.

September 11, 1981 - Dylan Klebold of Columbine infamy is born.

December 7, 1987 - The last airplane hijacking in the U.S. was a suicide hijacking which happened on Flight 1771. (Note that the number 1771 is the combined #'s of two 9/11 flight's; Flight 11 and Flight 77.)

i tried to find common ground and see where you were coming from with your claims. you are only interested in reafirming what you alread believe to be true.

you are using insults to attack my claims/questions. just like you said ignorant people do to you. you lose. the grassy knoll is that way.
i told you i didnt support all the opinions of that site. i merely said it was a good source of articles/links. which it is. why do you pick and choose what you respond to? and i saw a whole page of you insulting tattered hoody...i am only insulting you after you said that my entire research is based off of that documentary. ill say this again. fu*k YOU, you are an a**hole.
 07-18-2006, 05:24 PM         #184
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 catchaBreath said:
While everything was happening, how exactly would anyone know the true motives behind the 4 hijackings in the first place??
Norman Mineta's testimony to the 9/11 commission regarding the underground bunker and d*ck Cheney...

11 years ago '05        #185
Yo-YO 
space
space
space
$207 | Props total: 0 0
Bill O Riley is a piece of white sh*t he is a prime example why fu*kin americans get such a bad name in the world...
 07-18-2006, 05:29 PM         #186
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tattered_Hoody said:
Norman Mineta's testimony to the 9/11 commission regarding the underground bunker and d*ck Cheney...

So are you backing up the idea that a plane DID hit the Pentagon, like Norman Mineta has suggested?
 07-18-2006, 05:30 PM         #187
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 catchaBreath said:
So are you backing up the idea that a plane DID hit the Pentagon, like Norman Mineta?

I never said a plane didn't hit the Pentagon. Don't put me in that category.

I am asking how the Nation's highest military building watches a plane travel to it for 50 miles, does nothing to evacuate the people, and lets the aircraft hit.

That alone is treasonous.
 07-18-2006, 05:30 PM         #188
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yo-YO said:
Bill O Riley is a piece of white sh*t he is a prime example why fu*kin americans get such a bad name in the world...
I've never seen white sh*t before but why even bring race into this?
 11 years ago '05        #189
datkid72 
space
space
 ill800 said:
i told you i didnt support all the opinions of that site. i merely said it was a good source of articles/links. which it is. why do you pick and choose what you respond to? and i saw a whole page of you insulting tattered hoody...i am only insulting you after you said that my entire research is based off of that documentary. ill say this again. fu*k YOU, you are an a**hole.
i said his avy was taseless. that was all. at least he provides some arguments and i kinda understand where hes coming from.

and you whole argument was based on that "documentry". you lose.
 07-18-2006, 05:33 PM         #190
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datkid72 said:
i said his avy was taseless. that was all. at least he provides some arguments and i kinda understand where hes coming from.

Bush family got their fortunes from funding Nazi war machine, then J Edgar Hoover shut down Prescott Bush's bank.
 07-18-2006, 05:37 PM         #191
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datkid72 said:

wtf are you talking about? how is my argument based on a documentary? o you didnt just dedicate a whole page trying to discredit tattered hoody by laughing at him and calling him an IT geek? keep flip floping and ignoring the obvious. youre delusional. you lose? is that all you got? why dont you go back to that 'garbage' site and read some of the articles instead of skimming through picking and choosing what you respond to.
 11 years ago '06        #192
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
yall have never even seen oreilly, he is a smart dude
 07-18-2006, 05:47 PM         #193
Ghost421  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
O'Reilly is a fu*king goon
 11 years ago '05        #194
datkid72 
space
space
 Tattered_Hoody said:
Bush family got their fortunes from funding Nazi war machine, then J Edgar Hoover shut down Prescott Bush's bank.
While there is no suggestion that Prescott Bush was sympathetic to the Nazi cause, the documents reveal that the firm he worked for, Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH), acted as a US base for the German industrialist, Fritz Thyssen, who helped finance Hitler in the 1930s before falling out with him at the end of the decade.

he made money off of a man who at one point supported hitler but then broke away.

There was nothing illegal in doing business with the Thyssens throughout the 1930s and many of America's best-known business names invested heavily in the German economic recovery. However, everything changed after Germany invaded Poland in 1939.

but this is all besides the point, what does this have to do with 9/11?

you yourself said bush wasnt behind it.

its just another attempt to shock people into paying attention to your claims.

Last edited by datkid72; 07-18-2006 at 05:53 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #195
datkid72 
space
space
 ill800 said:
wtf are you talking about? how is my argument based on a documentary? o you didnt just dedicate a whole page trying to discredit tattered hoody by laughing at him and calling him an IT geek? keep flip floping and ignoring the obvious. youre delusional. you lose? is that all you got? why dont you go back to that 'garbage' site and read some of the articles instead of skimming through picking and choosing what you respond to.
never once called him an IT geek, you got the worng guy.

i did read pretty much the whole website, and it was a bunch of loosly tied events starting in 1933, the website itself is called 9/11 coincidences and oddities page.

the very first thing written on the homepage is:

Coincidence - A sequence of events that although accidental seems to have been planned or arranged.

and

Oddity - The state or quality of being odd; strangeness.

if this is the base of your research you have no argument.
 07-18-2006, 06:00 PM         #196
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datkid72 said:

he made money off of a man who at one point supported hitler but then broke away.

but this is all besides the point, what does this have to do with 9/11?

you yourself said bush wasnt behind it.

its just another attempt to shock people into paying attention to your claims.

You didn't go past 1939... J Edgar Hoover didn't shut down the bank and laundering activities until 1946...

I'm not trying to shock anyone, I'm trying to get people to open up and do their own research. I have not linked to anything that isn't provable (Mineta testimony, $100k wire, Sibel Edmonds, Robert Wright, John O'Neill)...

It's not my job to have the answers, it's my job to demand answers to my questions, and so far the Main Stream Media and government have ignored the questions of millions, including many of the original questions brought to the 911 Commission by the Family Steering Committee.
 07-18-2006, 06:45 PM         #197
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datkid72 said:
never once called him an IT geek, you got the worng guy.

i did read pretty much the whole website, and it was a bunch of loosly tied events starting in 1933, the website itself is called 9/11 coincidences and oddities page.

the very first thing written on the homepage is:

Coincidence - A sequence of events that although accidental seems to have been planned or arranged.

and

Oddity - The state or quality of being odd; strangeness.

if this is the base of your research you have no argument.

its like a timeline with lots of interesting articles about operation northwood, norad etc. did you happen to see those articles as you skimmed through the site? there is no way you read all that information. there is plenty of stuff in there that should make you raise an eyebrow at the very least. i cant hold your hand and walk you through everything. im not gonna post a bunch of links if your not gonna read them or address them. thats how you sum up 1000's of articles? a bunch of loosley tied events? ok. also not the base of my research. why do you continue to look for 'the base' of my research? how about the other link i posted to infowars concerning prior knowledge of sept 11? i guess thats garbage too?

Last edited by ill800; 07-18-2006 at 07:35 PM..
 07-18-2006, 07:56 PM         #198
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow this thread went all over the map. i enjoyed it.
 11 years ago '05        #199
datkid72 
space
space
yeah the horse is pretty much beat to death...very informative keep me posted on any new theories, this might become my new hobby
 11 years ago '04        #200
ppl4life 
space
space
$557 | Props total: 0 0
Bill is getting bolder and bolder. I can't wait til everything is out in the water 20-40 years down the line. It will be interesting to see how they play this one out.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy