Jul 17 - Bill O'Reilly makes death threat to UW Islam prof Kevin Barrett, Barrett writes back!

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-17-2006, 07:14 PM         #1
6898 pageviews
235 comments

Tattered_Hoody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jul 17 - Bill O'Reilly makes death threat to UW Islam prof Kevin Barrett, Barrett writes back!

[pic - click to view]

http://www.911blogger.com .. t-against.html

Bill O'Reilly death Threat Against Kevin Barrett
Bill O'Leilly, er I mean O'Reilly, said that he would like to see 9/11 activist Kevin Barrett murdered and thrown into Boston Harbor.

Here's Kevin's response:

Rupert Murdoch
Bull-Goose Loonie & Fascist Billionaire Extraordinaire
Fox News

Dear Mr. Murdoch,

It has come to my attention that one of your announcers, Bill O’Reilly, has stated on national television that he would like to see me murdered and thrown into Boston Harbor.

Since I get so many email death threats I can’t keep track of them (among the 10% of my 9/11-related emails that are negative) this is a pretty inflammatory thing to say. If anything were to happen to me, Fox News would find itself facing the mother of all lawsuits, and my family might very well end up in control of the Murdoch fortune. You
may wish to consider urging your friends in the White House to offer me Secret Service protection. Please a.ssign me the guy who said “we’re out of here” to Bush when the second plane hit the building at 9:04 – not the higher-up who overruled him and kept Bush reading about pet goats while our nation was allegedly under surprise attack. See:
[pic - click to view]

http://www.whatreallyhapp .. etservice.html. The Secret Service agent who said “we’re out of here” before being overruled was honest. That’s the guy I want protecting my life.

Also, you might want to tell O’Reilly that HE'S the one who should worry about ending up in Boston Harbor. 9/11 was an act of high treason and mass murder, and media figures complicit in the cover-up will be viewed, a few years hence, the way we now view Dr. Goebbels.

The last time a bunch of empire-builders tried to trample on our rights, we had a little uprising called the American Revolution. It’s time for another one. Let’s kick it off with another Boston Tea Party—a little red-white-and-blue version of V-for-Vendetta—and throw the whole Fox News crew, along with the traitors in this
administration, straight into Boston Harbor.

Sincerely,

Kevin Barrett
Lecturer
University of Wisconsin-Madison
Edgewood College of Madison"

On a personal note, when I first heard that Representative Nass was calling for Kevin to be fired from his University, my first thought is "They picked on the wrong guy". Kevin is smart, wise, and courageous.

You can't keep a good man down.

Check out Kevin Barrett on HANNITY & COLMES last week:

[pic - click to view]

http://youtube.com/watch? .. search=barrett

235 comments for "Jul 17 - Bill O'Reilly makes death threat to UW Islam prof Kevin Barrett, Barrett writes back!"

07-17-2006, 07:16 PM         #2
SleepyThug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol, propz
 07-17-2006, 07:19 PM         #3
Apostrophe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whats this Kevin Barrett guys deal? I never heard of him before so I have no idea why O'Riely is so heated. Maybe if I knew the whole context I could form an opinion.
 07-17-2006, 07:20 PM         #4
caliphthegiant  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
propz to hime i dislike o'reiley
 07-17-2006, 07:25 PM         #5
Not2BMessedWit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL at 9/11 conspiracy theories, you guys are a riot.
 07-17-2006, 07:26 PM         #6
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Apostrophe:

Check the youtube.com link in the top message I posted to get the gist.

Not2Bmessedwit:

Would you care to debate me on the issue?
 11 years ago '05        #7
kik-rawks 1 heat pts
space
space
$299 | Props total: 110 110
kevin argued with hannity and combs about how ridiculous the official story about the events on september 11th, check out

07-17-2006, 07:32 PM         #8
mc_breed  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k bill kkk o'reilly
 07-17-2006, 07:53 PM         #9
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Not2BMessedWit said:
LOL at 9/11 conspiracy theories, you guys are a riot.
you know, you kinda remind me of bill o reily...
 11 years ago '06        #10
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
youre a fu*kin jackass. that dude does deserve to be thrown in the boston harbor. just look at the sh*t he says
 07-17-2006, 07:59 PM         #11
fuckthegame  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fox news can suck it
go go music > fox news
 07-17-2006, 08:06 PM         #12
Beasy302  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tattered_Hoody said:

Bill O'Reilly death Threat Against Kevin Barrett
Bill O'Leilly, er I mean O'Reilly, said that he would like to see 9/11 activist Kevin Barrett murdered and thrown into Boston Harbor.

Here's Kevin's response:

Rupert Murdoch
Bull-Goose Loonie & Fascist Billionaire Extraordinaire
Fox News

Dear Mr. Murdoch,

It has come to my attention that one of your announcers, Bill O’Reilly, has stated on national television that he would like to see me murdered and thrown into Boston Harbor.

Since I get so many email death threats I can’t keep track of them (among the 10% of my 9/11-related emails that are negative) this is a pretty inflammatory thing to say. If anything were to happen to me, Fox News would find itself facing the mother of all lawsuits, and my family might very well end up in control of the Murdoch fortune. You
may wish to consider urging your friends in the White House to offer me Secret Service protection. Please a.ssign me the guy who said “we’re out of here” to Bush when the second plane hit the building at 9:04 – not the higher-up who overruled him and kept Bush reading about pet goats while our nation was allegedly under surprise attack. See: . The Secret Service agent who said “we’re out of here” before being overruled was honest. That’s the guy I want protecting my life.

Also, you might want to tell O’Reilly that HE'S the one who should worry about ending up in Boston Harbor. 9/11 was an act of high treason and mass murder, and media figures complicit in the cover-up will be viewed, a few years hence, the way we now view Dr. Goebbels.

The last time a bunch of empire-builders tried to trample on our rights, we had a little uprising called the American Revolution. It’s time for another one. Let’s kick it off with another Boston Tea Party—a little red-white-and-blue version of V-for-Vendetta—and throw the whole Fox News crew, along with the traitors in this
administration, straight into Boston Harbor.

Sincerely,

Kevin Barrett
Lecturer
University of Wisconsin-Madison
Edgewood College of Madison"

On a personal note, when I first heard that Representative Nass was calling for Kevin to be fired from his University, my first thought is "They picked on the wrong guy". Kevin is smart, wise, and courageous.

You can't keep a good man down.

Check out Kevin Barrett on HANNITY & COLMES last week:
cool ish
 07-17-2006, 08:14 PM         #13
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said:
youre a fu*kin jackass. that dude does deserve to be thrown in the boston harbor. just look at the sh*t he says

Debate me on what he says then..... Let's roll.
 07-17-2006, 08:20 PM         #14
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^NONE of them will. i try all the time. but they are so sure of themselves....i dunno it doesnt make sense. if you are so confident that the official stroy is correct then why not defend it. be a 'patriot'.
 07-17-2006, 08:22 PM         #15
thego2man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k BILL OREILLY

ONELOVE
 07-17-2006, 08:26 PM         #16
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k it, I'll start....

Why not "debunk" Sibel Edmonds, former FBI translator who learned of a cover up, tried to come forward, and was fired and become the most gagged person in history, as the Gov't sited the "STATE SECRETS PRIVILEGE" (the same privilege when the spying on phone calls came out a few months ago).

Ms. Edmonds statements have been corroborated, and she spoke to the 911 commission for 3+ hours, yet none of her testimony is in the 911 commission report.

Some of the things she has said is:

"When this issue gets to be investigated, you will see certain Americans prosecuted."

"There are no more than 10 names that I recognized that were involved."

//////////////

Or how about ISI General Mahmoud Ahmed, who met with CIA head Porter Goss and Senator Bob Graham on 9/11/2001 in the USA, just weeks after he WIRED $100,000 to suspected lead hijacker, Mohammad Atta?

//////
/

Your turn... I'm sure your reply will be educational, and please don't resort to "controlled demolition" or "missles hit the pentagon" sh*t.....

I'm well beyond that, sir.
 11 years ago '05        #17
chrsdstryr 
space
space
space
$487 | Props total: 0 0
I agree that Bill O'Reilly needs to be taken off the air and go to jail for sending death threats!
 07-17-2006, 08:47 PM         #18
Not2BMessedWit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for our government to pull off something like that, it would have to be competent and able to keep a secret. and it can't do either.

I know it's fun to speculate and to watch youtube videos. That stuff is exciting, I know. But at the end of the day, you have to come back down to earth.
 11 years ago '04        #19
ChrisBosh4_ATL 
space
space
$1,978 | Props total: 0 0
bill o'reilly is a funny dude i could care less what most people oppinions of him are. He speaks his mind and supports the American people.
 07-17-2006, 09:03 PM         #20
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Not2BMessedWit said:
for our government to pull off something like that, it would have to be competent and able to keep a secret. and it can't do either.

I know it's fun to speculate and to watch youtube videos. That stuff is exciting, I know. But at the end of the day, you have to come back down to earth.
that's it? thats all you got? no one is specualting sh*t. these are all FACTS. you tube? come on now, let's get some real talk going. this is way beyond youtube and loose change.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy