NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-16-2006, 11:43 PM         #121
GrownMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude sonned homie in the Bape hoodie...."REAL TALK SON"
 07-17-2006, 12:35 AM         #122
tmac4183 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hate when mofos say that people need to stop being so sensitive. if you feel offended by something. than aint nothing wrong with voicing ur displeasure. On the first 2 seasons of the show, dave did nothing but portray negative black stereotypes, so i think he just got tired of it. now mofos want to call him a pus*y for leaving. that man aint got to explain his self to nobody. If it was a white man in dave chappelle's shoes and he walked away because he didnt want to continue stereotyping people, most of the people on this forum(especially the black people), would of been congradulating him saying he did the right thing, but since he's not he's a pus*y and sensitive. yall n*ggas was all on his nuts at first, now n*ggas want to jump ship. get the fu*k outta here.
 07-17-2006, 01:12 AM         #123
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tmac4183 said:
i hate when mofos say that people need to stop being so sensitive. if you feel offended by something. than aint nothing wrong with voicing ur displeasure. On the first 2 seasons of the show, dave did nothing but portray negative black stereotypes, so i think he just got tired of it. now mofos want to call him a pus*y for leaving. that man aint got to explain his self to nobody. If it was a white man in dave chappelle's shoes and he walked away because he didnt want to continue stereotyping people, most of the people on this forum(especially the black people), would of been congradulating him saying he did the right thing, but since he's not he's a pus*y and sensitive. yall n*ggas was all on his nuts at first, now n*ggas want to jump ship. get the fu*k outta here.
You're a fool. First off, he made jokes based off the stereo types of every race. But you're too busy focusing on the jokes he made about blacks so you wouldn't know that... cuz you're being too sensitive. Second of all, if you hate when people say to not take things seriously then you hate Dave because he's done the exact same thing. No bad reviews of his show went unanswered. When critics called his show "toilet humor" or something along those lines, what did he do? sung the "diarrhea" song just to shove it in their faces and to prove a point. Now he wants to leave his show because he feels he's over using black stereo types? He's a hypocrite.

Bottom line, the only people who agree with Chappelle are the blacks who consider themselves victims all the time or the just plain uneducated.

Last edited by Fucker; 07-17-2006 at 01:18 AM..
 07-17-2006, 09:44 PM         #124
DaPlaya641 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
honestly, ppl are 2 sensitive these days......these stereotypes exist, we know they exist, we've heard them be4....so why the hell cant we laugh at em when its on a sketch comedy show?!?!? .... lighten up n*ggaz....its not that serious anymore
 11 years ago '04        #125
DCbullets202 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 0 0
what yawl gotta remember is Dave is part of the whole RBG movement. check the red black and green logo, and check what songs plays in the background of the show intro. Dave knows what he was doin was wrong. Dave is the realest n*gga out, who would turn down 50 mil just because he didnt feel his race was getting its proper due? that sh*t takes a real man. I love my people but i got a daughter to feed, bring me my 50 mil champ
 11 years ago '04        #126
iLLwiLLis 
space
space
space
$124 | Props total: 0 0
sketch wasnt even funny. matter of fact these lost episodes arent funny (wit exception of the new 2pac). If hes getting that emotional over the pixie sketch its time to hang it up and if he was planning to air these shows as the 3rd season, it was definitely a wrap. RIP Chapelle's Show
 07-18-2006, 03:43 PM         #127
Gonsalves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good read
 11 years ago '04        #128
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
I thought that sketch was equally racist to everybody addressed. I think the chinese got it the least in my opinion. The Black Klanman and the n*ggars sketch was worse than that.

The only Chappelle sketch i felt was too far was the n*ggars sketch.

The Pixie joint joked on (almost) everybody. I believe this isnt the only reason why he left.
 11 years ago '05        #129
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,093 | Props total: 4228 4228
it wasn't that serious, maybe the white guy just caught the joke.....Mencia takes the sh!t to a whole nother level.....when he put on the black make-up and tried to play a black person back when they signed the Declaration of Independence, the show shoulda got canceled right there....he aint even slightly funny with racist jokes

they should give the show to charlie murphey and ashy larry

Last edited by JimDinO77; 07-18-2006 at 04:47 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #130
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,933 | Props total: 231 231
 JimDinO77 said:
it wasn't that serious, maybe the white guy just caught the joke.....Mencia takes the sh!t to a whole nother level.....when he put on the black make-up and tried to play a black person back when they signed the Declaration of Independence, the show shoulda got canceled right there....he aint even slightly funny with racist jokes

they should give the show to charlie murphey and ashy larry

I agree far as mencia.DUde tries 2 hard imo.The chapelle show just wasnt dave tho.Its was all of them that made the show.
 07-18-2006, 05:00 PM         #131
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For you whites who still dont get it...........ITS A BLACK THING....he dont owe yall sh*t....if it wasnt for charlie murhphey and rick james you woudlnt give 2 sh*ts about him or who he was.....sh*t is sickning
 07-18-2006, 05:22 PM         #132
cashrules93 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats a pixie?
 07-19-2006, 10:39 AM         #133
I-Moc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First off, I blame Dave for the turmoil in the world...he took laughter away and now everyone is all aggy. Second, if Dave thinks that this skit set us back who was the comedian that made the first two seasons? Every episode he has something reinforcin stereotypes: Trading Races, The n*ggars, The Mad Real World, When Blacks Get Reprarations, The Plane skit with different races (first season), omg how bout Paul Mooney!!! I could list tons more, but my point is...ITS ALL JOKES. Dave needs to lighten up....I really think he had some sorta of metal breakdown or something, cuz I don't know many comedians that quit they job because someone was laughin at them instead of with them. Right now I hate that n*gga Dave , but if he came back I'd forgive him
 07-19-2006, 11:42 AM         #134
dropkicknu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what the hell does he expect to happen when he makes a funny sketch? people are going to laugh no matter what race they are. does he only want black people to laugh and not white people?
 11 years ago '04        #135
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
now white people cant laugh at jokes that blacks make ...

cant say n*gga cant laugh .... you know what .. fu*k you guys i'll laugh at whatever i fu*king want to ...

and on top of that i wont ever say the word n*gga because its a worthless word with no meaning , no value and no reason and because it was created to make white people look racist and i dont appreciate being labeled with YOUR stereotypes and bullsh*t ... fu*k you ...

good ? settled !!
 11 years ago '04        #136
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
 Kali_Kingz90 said:
It's called the double standard of racism..

Like how a a minority can call a white person "Honkie" or "Kracka" and not be called racist, but if a white person called them a racist term back the white person would be considered racist.
there's no such thing as racism towards the majority you retard
 07-19-2006, 12:12 PM         #137
B-Nick31 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 micchecka said:
dave chappelle is definately a hypocrite. i dont think hes very bright.

he makes fun of other races all day but when somebody laughs at his jokes he gets angry. he only wants white people to laugh at jokes about white people. but he wants blacks to be able to laugh at everybody and everything. he wants to control what white people say, do, and think. he is a raging anti-white.

and then this fool has the nerve to fly to south africa (created by whites, now controlled by blacks) and act like hes getting in touch with his roots. tell him to try sub saharan africa for that. you know, far from civlization......
Yeah you're pretty ignorant...
you say Chappelle is ignorant but u cant even spell "definitely" right. there is no "A" in definitely.
How "bright" do u sound? Why would any comedian be "angry" when somebody laughs at his/her jokes? Thats like a rapper being angry that he/she went platinum.
when did Dave say he was going to Africa to "get in touch with his roots"?
talking about Dave, u sound stupid. U display ur own ignorance.
 07-19-2006, 12:21 PM         #138
B-Nick31 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-Moc said:
First off, I blame Dave for the turmoil in the world...he took laughter away and now everyone is all aggy. Second, if Dave thinks that this skit set us back who was the comedian that made the first two seasons? Every episode he has something reinforcin stereotypes: Trading Races, The n*ggars, The Mad Real World, When Blacks Get Reprarations, The Plane skit with different races (first season), omg how bout Paul Mooney!!! I could list tons more, but my point is...ITS ALL JOKES. Dave needs to lighten up....I really think he had some sorta of metal breakdown or something, cuz I don't know many comedians that quit they job because someone was laughin at them instead of with them. Right now I hate that n*gga Dave , but if he came back I'd forgive him
? You blame Dave for the turmoil in the world....wow.
please tell me u playing, right?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
132 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy