Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,385 | Props total: 3845 3845
nothing wrong with it in my opinion.
 07-15-2006, 10:36 AM         #22
R_U_Serious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i already seen this sh*t wasnt that funny
 11 years ago '04        #23
cuzjuan 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,166 | Props total: 545 545
damn i totally forgot that they were starting to play his 6 lost episodes damn i missed number one! gotta make sure i watch number 2
 11 years ago '04        #24
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,933 | Props total: 231 231
^^^the dvdrip for all 3 lost episodes is in the jukebox
 07-15-2006, 11:06 AM         #25
**CHIKO** 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 micchecka said:
dave chappelle is definately a hypocrite. i dont think hes very bright.

he makes fun of other races all day but when somebody laughs at his jokes he gets angry. he only wants white people to laugh at jokes about white people. but he wants blacks to be able to laugh at everybody and everything. he wants to control what white people say, do, and think. he is a raging anti-white.
You missunderstood.... it may seem like he quit cuz of that, but the real reason was he felt like he was re-enforcing stereotypes instead of poking fun at 'em.
I agree wit everybody tho, his skits were mad funny and it's only comedy so it's meant to laughed at..... I just think Chappelle needs to chill out, see how everyone reacts to this, and then ask himself if it was really that serious

cuzjuan said:
damn i totally forgot that they were starting to play his 6 lost episodes damn i missed number one! gotta make sure i watch number 2
It's only 3 episodes homie

Last edited by **CHIKO**; 07-15-2006 at 11:08 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #26
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,349 | Props total: 8450 8450
yeh its just comedy but i do get pissed when for example on another board we was talking about Slavery Reparations
and people was referring to the skit on the chappelle show saying that result would actually happen.
people have a bad habit of believing everything they see on tv.
reconize real from fake
 07-15-2006, 11:23 AM         #27
mykedizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The sketch was the straw that broke the camel's back. Did anyone see Chapelle on Oprah? He said the producers were trying to make him believe he was crazy. One day after he left work, they built a wall in front of his office door. When he came back to work and asked why a wall was in front of his door they told him he asked them to put it there. By the time he did that sketch he had enough.
 07-15-2006, 11:24 AM         #28
DM AKA ILLVILLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man i laughed my a.ss off on that black and chinese pixie

dave should get back and stop taking things too seriously, dude was making billions of that show
 07-15-2006, 11:53 AM         #29
currybai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think he's selling out black people.
 11 years ago '05        #30
TCV|m 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 27 27
props..good article
 07-15-2006, 12:02 PM         #31
modulatum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Doesn't Chapelle know that 90% of his fans are white anyway? I'm sure the guy laughing wasn't the only thing that caused his departure.
 11 years ago '05        #32
Clutch City Kid 138 heat pts138
space
space
$28,242 | Props total: 28660 28660
i was reading that article and at the Bottom it says a Girl in the audience felt the Hispanic and Black skits were not good but the skit about the whites was ok.....hahahahaha im sorry but why the hell did they print what that lady had to say, to me it just shows how ignorant some of his audience is.....if u got a problem with people making fun of stereotyping races its not ok to say 2 are bad and 1 is ok ....... dont take sides on stereotyping, thats gotta be some hypocrital sh*t if i ever heard of it
 11 years ago '05        #33
That Dude 
space
space
$847 | Props total: 89 89
 persuazion said:
I dont know bout this sh*t.....it was Daves idea for the sketch...nobody made him do it...and because a white dude was laughin so hard he quit the show??I saw the sketch and the audiences reactions to it....most were like" fu*k it....its a comedy show...we can all laugh at this sh*t.." but then a couple were like " the white pixie wasnt as bad as the black pixie"....to me the black pixie was the less harshest of all of them....all he did was love to eat chicken and dance...the white pixie was sterotyping all whites as "not knowin how to act around blacks,non dancing,flat b00ty loving,little d*ck having...dorks"...how are those "good" sterotypes of white people?..and I laughed at that sh*t too....so what? Its the sterotyping sh*t that makes it funny...he dresses up in white face all the time and doesnt give a sh*t about how hard black people laugh....just like White Girls..if white dudes woulda done a movie called Black Girls where they put on black makeup and acted like the sterotypical black girl....it would have been wrong.My point is the sh*t is just comedy and I cant believe Dave Chappelle would quit over sumthin like this....now if Comedy Centeral was demanding that he do these kind of skits then I would understand him quitting...

I couldn't agree wit you more and I'm black so juss keep that in mind before you ppl start talkin sh*t. But at the same time it is the double standard and that juss sumn white people have to live wit, you reap wit you sow. Juss like the percentage of white women gettin jobs over a black man (equally qualified mind you). So some things are gonna be like that. live wit it
 07-15-2006, 12:35 PM         #34
choob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its phoking lepuuuuuuurd
 11 years ago '05        #35
Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 25 25
I think dave chappelle quit because of the "Black Pixie/Black Face" was being laughed at before an joke was actually performed. Just the mere appearance made a "White Guy" laugh. don't take my word for it. I'm just a.ssuming.

the white pixie was re-inforcing good things about white people and at the same time dissing hispanics/blacks you read into it "the white pixie said don't dance with the her (hispanic girl/black) she has all that a.ss giggling everywhere stick to your skinny flat b00ty white girls. the white pixie is the only character that dissed another ethnic group at the same time.

And don't forget it was two parts to the "stereotypes of blacks" he did the Air Plane skit and then he went and did the "mtv cribs-black pixie" with the ying yang twins. ying yang twins holding a monkey, the pixie dancing around.

The white pixie wasn't harsh at all. neither was the spanish. and the asian pixie didn't even make sense.

Last edited by Mrniceguy; 07-15-2006 at 12:53 PM..
 07-15-2006, 12:57 PM         #36
youngmike3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that's funny
 11 years ago '04        #37
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,043 | Props total: 19660 19660
People are emotional
 07-15-2006, 01:02 PM         #38
StreetExclusive 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

07-15-2006, 01:08 PM         #39
Rukahspac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
laughing at racisim just aint the way to k!ll it
 11 years ago '04        #40
karven 
space
space
$188 | Props total: 0 0
i frthink we all are desendents of each other .we were all the same color and moved to different parts of te world and evolved into defferent species and races.thats what i think the bible speaks of the sons of noah and the parting if the world was destroied where did the people come from (NOAH)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now