Mac of No Limit (circa 1999)

most viewed right now
78 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 07-18-2006, 12:21 PM         #51
kyhoopsgoat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am HIPHOP_420 said
KYHOOP GOOD THREAD MAYNE! MAC WAS ALWAYZ TIGHT 2 ME , SOULJA SLIM TOO. SHELLSHOCKED IZ A CLASSIC ALBUM. WHATCHYALL' KNOW BOUT BOSS bi*ch,CALLIN ME',CAN I BALL<<<<<WAS JUS BANGIN THESE THA OTHA DAY ANYWAYZ MAYNE PERSONALLY IF MAC WAS OUTTA JAIL HE'D BE THA ONE TO GIVE LIL WAYNE COMPETITION FA' REAL
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

I gotcha back later when I can. Can I Ball w/Soulja Slim was off the chain, Shell Shocked was a classic and WWIII was hot CD also, the freestyle to the guitar beat when they all just sitting around was lyrical genius at his best.

Last edited by kyhoopsgoat; 07-18-2006 at 12:33 PM..

12 years ago '05        #52
A TrU Mc 
space
space
$127 | Props total: 1 1
Mac is that n*gga, thats tha 1st rapper i ever met in real life shell shocked is a classic n*ggas

12 years ago '05        #53
GLOCKN SKIMASK 111 heat pts111
space
space
$6,742 | Props total: 1886 1886
that master p song on only god can judge mac master p and nas mac came hard on there sh*t was hot yo mac song beef hot to and got the game in in my vain and it wont change

12 years ago '04        #54
rljack 
space
space
space
$66 | Props total: 0 0
mac did have some tight lyrics yall remember pus*y Makes The World Go Round (i hit the pus*y harder/ than de la hoya) that boy was off the chain
i like Mac/Magic/and 2 of The guys out Ghetto Comission they go fed

07-18-2006, 01:47 PM         #55
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am HIPHOP_420 said
KYHOOP GOOD THREAD MAYNE! MAC WAS ALWAYZ TIGHT 2 ME , SOULJA SLIM TOO. SHELLSHOCKED IZ A CLASSIC ALBUM. WHATCHYALL' KNOW BOUT BOSS bi*ch,CALLIN ME',CAN I BALL<<<<<WAS JUS BANGIN THESE THA OTHA DAY ANYWAYZ MAYNE PERSONALLY IF MAC WAS OUTTA JAIL HE'D BE THA ONE TO GIVE LIL WAYNE COMPETITION FA' REAL

if none of them n*ggaz woulda got locked up i prolly wouldnt even be fu*kin wit wayne like i do now

07-18-2006, 01:54 PM         #56
kyhoopsgoat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It was so easy to see that Mac was so much of a different breed than that of his No Limit counterparts. That was shown on the first track off Shell Shocked, "Boss Chick." The beat is straight dope, with heavy bass and a catchy measure, that features Mac speaking about the kind of woman he desires more than other--a boss bi*ch. Mia X joined Mac in the matchup of street thug meets his boss bi*ch and the union they form is unforgettable. Then, "Be All You Can Be" is an anthem instructing street soldiers to be grateful and fearful of God and to approach everyday living cautiously. Soulja Slim and Mac on, "Can I Ball" showed the these two No Limit soldiers was devestating for any speakers, as excellent lyrics and a catchy beat elevate the listener to a realm of southern fried funk. The best track, in my opinion, is undoubtedly "Callin' Me"--a ghetto tale of thug love, maybe even obsession--that Mac has for this young shortie he met at a fast food restaurant. The beat is dope, the message, even though it's been covered before, is wonderfully handled by Mac. Dude was the dopest on the block at for real telling a STORY in his music. He really did come from the heart and didn't fake $hit.

Like I said over and over Mac/Soulja Slim still $hitting on anyone in the South

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
-27online now  44
Video inside Confused rapper Vic Mensa going through 6ix9ine phase
62 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  44
Video inside TEKASHI69 6IX9INE has OFFICIALLY TURNED DOWN his life saving PLEA DEAL ..
127 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+164online now  35
Image(s) inside Woman sh-ts on ALL Men Under 6 feet tall then gets Ethered
158 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+51online now  30
Would you let Superhead give you top?
139 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+115online now  27
Image(s) inside White Justice: Woman to spend time in jail every June for 10 years
91 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+49online now  21
Image(s) inside My boy got them Concords for the LOW low
57 comments
20 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+61online now  18
Image(s) inside Dec 9 - Billionaire Aliko Dangote is the richest Black man here's how ..
93 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
-177online now  13
Well Damn Drake just made instagram crash
121 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy