Mac of No Limit (circa 1999)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 07-15-2006, 12:33 PM         #41
kyhoopsgoat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am sure gettin' fan mail would be positive effect on helping Mac get thru this time...

MCKINLEY J PHIPPS # 445656
WINN CORRECTIONAL CENTER
Highway 560, Gum Springs Rd.
Post Office Box 1260
Winnfield, LA 71483
 07-16-2006, 08:25 AM         #42
kyhoopsgoat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gotcha all back on the props
 11 years ago '04        #43
JordanMPM 7 heat pts
space
space
$5,010 | Props total: 226 226
 Birdman's Back said:
shut the fu*k up and go listen to Kanye West and that stripper u dipsh*t

sorry i like good music, do i love kanye no, but atleast hes a real artist who makes all his own sh*t.., i love da undaground motherfu*kerz, not all that southern bullsh*t, all fabricated bullsh*t, i listen to people who speak the real, not wack a.ss bullsh*t, thats ruinin whats good out there...

Last edited by JordanMPM; 07-16-2006 at 10:06 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #44
AntoineDM 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,273 | Props total: 23 23
^^^you obviously don't know what the fu*k your talkin about and that proves your an idiot. you claim you like real sh*t but you'd rather hear master p than mac who was the best on that label.
 07-16-2006, 11:05 AM         #45
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JordanMPM said:
sorry i like good music, do i love kanye no, but atleast hes a real artist who makes all his own sh*t.., i love da undaground motherfu*kerz, not all that southern bullsh*t, all fabricated bullsh*t, i listen to people who speak the real, not wack a.ss bullsh*t, thats ruinin whats good out there...

mac is underground stupid a.ss
 11 years ago '05        #46
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,187 | Props total: 11750 11750
 JordanMPM said:
yeah classic doodoo, if that dude did commit a murder, im glad hes locked up for life.... he was average... if that..
WHat??!! listen to They Got Me Noid........THats on sum my minds playin tricks on me shyt
 07-18-2006, 09:46 AM         #47
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JordanMPM said:

This post is EXACTLY why I hate backpackin mothafu*kaz like u.......

What the fu*k is 'real music'? Son, In like the 80's I highly doubt NO one was debating over some, 'This is real' bullsh*t......Complete arrogance I must had.....What it is 'real music'? Aint no such thing mothafu*ka, and THATS real....Its either good or bad: No matter if its underground or mainstream, and NOT all underground is that good as mothafu*kaz make it out to be, and cuz yall ppl d*ckride the underground........

Get the fu*k outta here with your backpackin d*ckridin a.ss
 07-18-2006, 10:31 AM         #48
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mac is that n*gga. He was the best lyricist on the label. He reminded me of a good Nas. They sounded right together on that one track. But yeah, he aint getting out before he 50, unless he gets a new trial. He was supposed to drop a cd not too long ago, but i dunno what happened with that.

why cant these n*ggaz just rap?

Last edited by macadon83; 07-18-2006 at 10:32 AM..
 07-18-2006, 11:09 AM         #49
kyhoopsgoat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mac was FAR more advanced then anyone DOWN SOUTH while he was in the game...hypothetically speaking if MAC and SOULJA SLIM was still spittin' today they would have the whole SOUTH on lock!
 07-18-2006, 12:01 PM         #50
I Am HIPHOP_420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kyhoopsgoat said:
Mac was FAR more advanced then anyone DOWN SOUTH while he was in the game...hypothetically speaking if MAC and SOULJA SLIM was still spittin' today they would have the whole SOUTH on lock!

KYHOOP GOOD THREAD MAYNE! MAC WAS ALWAYZ TIGHT 2 ME , SOULJA SLIM TOO. SHELLSHOCKED IZ A CLASSIC ALBUM. WHATCHYALL' KNOW BOUT BOSS bi*ch,CALLIN ME',CAN I BALL<<<<<WAS JUS BANGIN THESE THA OTHA DAY ANYWAYZ MAYNE PERSONALLY IF MAC WAS OUTTA JAIL HE'D BE THA ONE TO GIVE LIL WAYNE COMPETITION FA' REAL
 07-18-2006, 12:21 PM         #51
kyhoopsgoat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am HIPHOP_420 said:
KYHOOP GOOD THREAD MAYNE! MAC WAS ALWAYZ TIGHT 2 ME , SOULJA SLIM TOO. SHELLSHOCKED IZ A CLASSIC ALBUM. WHATCHYALL' KNOW BOUT BOSS bi*ch,CALLIN ME',CAN I BALL<<<<<WAS JUS BANGIN THESE THA OTHA DAY ANYWAYZ MAYNE PERSONALLY IF MAC WAS OUTTA JAIL HE'D BE THA ONE TO GIVE LIL WAYNE COMPETITION FA' REAL
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

I gotcha back later when I can. Can I Ball w/Soulja Slim was off the chain, Shell Shocked was a classic and WWIII was hot CD also, the freestyle to the guitar beat when they all just sitting around was lyrical genius at his best.

Last edited by kyhoopsgoat; 07-18-2006 at 12:33 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #52
A TrU Mc 
space
space
$124 | Props total: 1 1
Mac is that n*gga, thats tha 1st rapper i ever met in real life shell shocked is a classic n*ggas
 11 years ago '05        #53
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
that master p song on only god can judge mac master p and nas mac came hard on there sh*t was hot yo mac song beef hot to and got the game in in my vain and it wont change
 11 years ago '04        #54
rljack 
space
space
space
$66 | Props total: 0 0
mac did have some tight lyrics yall remember pus*y Makes The World Go Round (i hit the pus*y harder/ than de la hoya) that boy was off the chain
i like Mac/Magic/and 2 of The guys out Ghetto Comission they go fed
 07-18-2006, 01:47 PM         #55
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am HIPHOP_420 said:

if none of them n*ggaz woulda got locked up i prolly wouldnt even be fu*kin wit wayne like i do now
 07-18-2006, 01:54 PM         #56
kyhoopsgoat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It was so easy to see that Mac was so much of a different breed than that of his No Limit counterparts. That was shown on the first track off Shell Shocked, "Boss Chick." The beat is straight dope, with heavy bass and a catchy measure, that features Mac speaking about the kind of woman he desires more than other--a boss bi*ch. Mia X joined Mac in the matchup of street thug meets his boss bi*ch and the union they form is unforgettable. Then, "Be All You Can Be" is an anthem instructing street soldiers to be grateful and fearful of God and to approach everyday living cautiously. Soulja Slim and Mac on, "Can I Ball" showed the these two No Limit soldiers was devestating for any speakers, as excellent lyrics and a catchy beat elevate the listener to a realm of southern fried funk. The best track, in my opinion, is undoubtedly "Callin' Me"--a ghetto tale of thug love, maybe even obsession--that Mac has for this young shortie he met at a fast food restaurant. The beat is dope, the message, even though it's been covered before, is wonderfully handled by Mac. Dude was the dopest on the block at for real telling a STORY in his music. He really did come from the heart and didn't fake $hit.

Like I said over and over Mac/Soulja Slim still $hitting on anyone in the South
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy