RIP Terrence Thornton AKA Pusha L "May 13, 1977- May 25th 2018"
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12 years ago '04        #101
jdawgkemp 
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 85 85
damn gillie got his a.ss
 07-18-2006, 08:26 AM         #102
Fatt Kidd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gillie is a fu*kin fraud. he make up bullsh*t to get people attention. he take one story and stretch it to a fantasy. why would wayne have to take lessons from some unknown a.ss n*gga. lil wayne is the best thing out.
 07-18-2006, 08:34 AM         #103
Renegade07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont understand how n*ggas ride Lil Wayne's d*ck so hard that they can't see that the n*gga took his whole sh*t from Gillie so tell me how the fu*k could the n*gga be better then Gillie....I aint hatin on Lil Wayne or sayin he suck but ya'll n*ggas trip me out talkin bout Wayne would k!ll this n*gga....HOW?!?! His flow only evolved to near its peak cuz of Gillie....Most of ya'll n*ggas would just think Wayne was jus another rapper from Cash Money if he didnt get help from Gillie....And maybe Gillie was unknown in the South but the n*gga was big usigned hype in philly...i live near DC and his sh*t was gettin air play....when he went 2 cash money he was the best n*gga there....

Last edited by Renegade07; 07-18-2006 at 08:36 AM..
 07-18-2006, 08:43 AM         #104
Pappy Mason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fatt Kidd said:
gillie is a fu*kin fraud. he make up bullsh*t to get people attention. he take one story and stretch it to a fantasy. why would wayne have to take lessons from some unknown a.ss n*gga. lil wayne is the best thing out.
Wayne dissed him first from my knowledge.....Gillie been off Cash money for awhile so he could have been come forward with the sh*t

Carter came out in 04..... Gillie left a short while after that
 12 years ago '04        #105
Mysonne 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 5 5
 Fatt Kidd said:
mayne cause that unknown n*gga got 2 grammys, is known in the industry as one of the hardest song writers.

Last edited by Mysonne; 07-18-2006 at 08:50 AM..
 07-18-2006, 09:42 AM         #106
aldizoo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats the wayne song at the begining?
 07-18-2006, 10:24 AM         #107
datCITIKIDtps. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Herd it already. Gillie comes off.
 07-26-2006, 04:17 PM         #108
Uncle Sam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sqadmod said:
gille da kid goin get k!lled just like them dudes
that made that video actin like they was cashmoney
got k!lled that was back in the g tho like 99 2000
Aint nobody from Cash Money bout to do shyt. Go to youtube and listen to what Gillie said about Cash Money and how they fake. All the real n*gga like Hot Beezle, OG Steppa, STone, Tonto, all them n*ggaz dont even fu*k with BAby no more. Those was the k!llers, Im from the NO, n*ggaz be on Wayne d*ck to hard, just cause he from here dont mean you got to back everything he do. This shyt is Hip Hop, and how he threw a shot at that man first was fake, then he got the nerve to try to tell DJ Drama not to put out Gillie shyt? Baby paid Drama to blackball Gillie, Wayne been ducking beef ever since the Sqad left, he not to be a man drop his nuts and prove that he cant be fu*ked with. He like a champ with a glass jaw, n*ggaz gonna keep taking shots at him till they knock his stupid a.ss out. STOP d*ckRIDING WAYNE!!!
 07-26-2006, 04:22 PM         #109
fuckthegame 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow at this topic about 2 garbage rappers being 8 pages
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
50 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
116 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
60 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
241 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
102 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
54 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Morgan Freeman on that #MeToo Screen
106 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy