Jul 12 - Gillie Da Kid Behind The Music (Airing Lil' Wayne Out)

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 07-14-2006, 06:28 PM         #101
sledgren  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twinn said:
cant nobody say lil wayne is wack cuz he is a swagger jacker. all yall swagger jackers. yall buy clothes cuz other people got em. now yall gonna hate wayne cuz of the way he raps. he aint steal gillie lines. aint nobody call young jeezy a swagger jacker when he be sayin A! nobody say all the rappers who make songs wit the runners are swagger jackers

all yall swagger jackers.
10 reasons why this is the END OF the THREAD right here.

1. does lil wanye sound or rap like gillie -no
2. hov was the first person rappin about cavaliy not gillie
3. do juvey and bg only still wear white tees -no i guess they all changed because of gillie lol
4. wanye been wearing bape for about three years now
5. because gillie wears nice clothes that means that wayne bit that from him-no
6.gillie aint named one verse he supposedly wrote yeat (i wonder why)
7.if yall n*ggas is used to being around n*ggas on the same label would you think it was wrong if they rapped similar.
8.whats the coincedence that right after he got shot he pulls this sh*t. smart move but he's not credible.
9.would that make u not like lil wayne any more because he didn't have cash on him to feel his tour bus up, i know personally that i hold a lot of cash at times but i dont always hold it on me.
10. the only thing he got on lil wayne is he be kissing baby on the lips but with a bi*ch like trina a personally dont give a fu*k as long as there aint no tongue r no p*nis invovled

GILLIE THE GOD YOU GOT SHELVED then released YOU GOT KNOCKED OUT YOU GOT SHOT AND YOUR STILL TRYNA pull CARD YOU BETTER CHILL HOMEY ONLY 1 THING COMES AFTER THAT AND I THINK BILLY THE KID USED TO DO A LOT OF IT.

Last edited by sledgren; 07-14-2006 at 06:32 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #102
stylesp198 
space
space
$883 | Props total: 0 0
i hope he know that they gon come at him now just for saying that
 07-14-2006, 09:54 PM         #103
S.CARTER  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
17 mill

and wayne took 4 or 5 mill in court settlement

11 years ago '06        #104
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
 skitzo said:
shut the fu*k up man. gillie is from fu*king k!lladelphia, murder capital of the country. dont front like NO is more dangerous. weezy is my boy, so i aint taking sides, but don't be fronting like that.
I'm from philly and it is kinda extra hot nowdays on the blocks.
But lets not forget that New Orleans is usually the murder capitol every year.
It was the hurricane that slowed things down.
 07-14-2006, 11:28 PM         #105
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sledgren said:
3. do juvey and bg only still wear white tees -no i guess they all changed because of gillie lol
them n*ggaz still wear white tees. if u see them in new orleans yes them n*ggaz still wear white tees. but why a n*gga cant dress diffrent. change is good

gillie aint change sh*t but his pants after crying like a bi*ch cuz he got played in the back ground. what gillie need to do is get on his own two feet and get money his own way.
 07-15-2006, 12:01 AM         #106
MaesTwceThnThou  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good breath control

that means he doesn't run out of breath
nothing at all to do with lyrics
stop quoting that

he said Baby would ask how to say stuff, he had to tell him how to flow, the same way a vocal arranger would

Wayne didn't need that

and this ain't Wayne's only offense

listen to B.G. - Triggerman
 11 years ago '04        #107
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 sledgren said:
10 reasons why this is the END OF the THREAD right here.

1. does lil wanye sound or rap like gillie -no
2. hov was the first person rappin about cavaliy not gillie
4. wanye been wearing bape for about three years now
5. because gillie wears nice clothes that means that wayne bit that from him-no
6.gillie aint named one verse he supposedly wrote yeat (i wonder why)
7.if yall n*ggas is used to being around n*ggas on the same label would you think it was wrong if they rapped similar.
8.whats the coincedence that right after he got shot he pulls this sh*t. smart move but he's not credible.
9.would that make u not like lil wayne any more because he didn't have cash on him to feel his tour bus up, i know personally that i hold a lot of cash at times but i dont always hold it on me.
10. the only thing he got on lil wayne is he be kissing baby on the lips but with a bi*ch like trina a personally dont give a fu*k as long as there aint no tongue r no p*nis invovled

GILLIE THE GOD YOU GOT SHELVED then released YOU GOT KNOCKED OUT YOU GOT SHOT AND YOUR STILL TRYNA pull CARD YOU BETTER CHILL HOMEY ONLY 1 THING COMES AFTER THAT AND I THINK BILLY THE KID USED TO DO A LOT OF IT.
You ride Lil Wayne's d*ck way too much.

Hop off.
 07-15-2006, 11:07 AM         #108
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cashprice04 said:
I beleive wayne writes his own stuff and I believe the did steal Gillie style i mean that sh*t is very obivious. I did notice that waynes was using slag that he has never used before in the carter 1 and 2. Everytime he use to speak he would always say whoodie now he changed it all up and suppose to be the best rapper alive i doubt that sh*t, but he is very skilled. I mean everybody who has left cashmoney such as, BG and Juvienile all has said that he has stole their style so what makes Gillie any different. Wayne is a swagger jacker but that dont take ways his skill he is still a good rapper.
lets be real. people n new orleans dont say whoodie like ya'll think. they do n videos it replace the curse words but thats it.stop goin off of t.v. stuff cuz everybody know he aint say whoodie a lot.
 07-15-2006, 01:20 PM         #109
StreetExclusive  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago