Jul 12 - Gillie Da Kid Behind The Music (Airing Lil' Wayne Out)

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
96 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
120 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
82 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
glennrobinson31 
space
space
space
$893 | Props total: 2 2
 kevkhalee said:
Gillie has a swagger that is unmatched in the rap game.
I been listenin to him since 96.
Wat i mean is that he can laugh on a track and just stunt.
Its not always about lyrics.

REAL TALK, mother fu*kers just dont know sh*t, gillies been in the game spitting that hood sh*t while lil wayne was fu*king 15 dancing around in back that thang up going DROP IT LIKE IT HOT, and now everyone wanna suck waynes d*ck like hes this great lyricist and rap entrepreneur, fu*k outta here
 07-13-2006, 11:07 AM         #62
Renegade07  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If yall read the article u would see that the n*gga said he aint never ghost wrote 4 Wayne BUT he did coach that n*gga...how wayne gonna k!ll the n*gga when he still got help from...the lyrics is wayne's but the n*gga wouldnt have gotten so big without some help...How do yall comment on somethin that yall didnt even read thouroghly...
 11 years ago '04        #63
the_hype05 
space
space
space
$1,742 | Props total: 0 0
"goddamn wayne carter, you kissed stunna in his mouth, the fu*k, you birdman daughter?/...you aint birdman jr nig*a you gillie jr / ask around the city, I cover the order/ You the fireman? Im a cold bucket of water...no hold on thats for next time......"

weezy would roast him tho
 11 years ago '06        #64
Bk's Finest 
space
space
space
$923 | Props total: 34 34
GDK is gonna murk this dude. Weezy made one good album and he got the south buzzing. F*ck Cash money.
 11 years ago '04        #65
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,922 | Props total: 4282 4282
Wayne has had 4 Good albums 1 aight album and bomb a.ss mixtapes.
 07-13-2006, 12:28 PM         #66
NpHustLa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GDK dat n*gga.....
 11 years ago '04        #67
Drehova 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$987 | Props total: 5 5
he aint write sh*t point balnk period .

Gillie is ok. you put any of Gillies Appetizer Mixtapes against any of Waynes sh*t . Waynes sh*t is superior . I beleieve Gillie gave Wanyne pointers but every rappers gets pointers whether it be a producer telling them to rap in a diffrent tone , use this kind of flow whatever.
 11 years ago '05        #68
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
 young dee said:
so he wasn't waynes ghost writer wayne was just a swagger jacker
yup. sounds like it. i've never heard of gillie but imma see if somebody upped it here to see what this n*gga sound like.
 07-13-2006, 01:46 PM         #69
datCITIKIDtps.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who knows....
 07-13-2006, 01:58 PM         #70
skitzo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
i dont understand why Gillie thinks he made a whole fu*kin movement down south, gillie is a fu*kin nobody , what the fu*k is he thinking that sh*t, hell get murked in the NO talking that bullsh*t......
shut the fu*k up man. gillie is from fu*king k!lladelphia, murder capital of the country. dont front like NO is more dangerous. weezy is my boy, so i aint taking sides, but don't be fronting like that.
 07-13-2006, 02:33 PM         #71
Possyy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if u heard Gillie sh*t, den u know that on EVERY track he raps wit a swaggg....Wayne NEVER had NO sort of swagg at ALL until Gillie came in the picture

damnn!!! Gillie is supposelyy droppin a diss over dat "CANNON" beat, dats gonna be fukin nutss, Gillie will rip dat sh*t like crazzyyy,, yall will see

Last edited by Possyy; 07-13-2006 at 02:36 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #72
adh56 
space
space
$1,469 | Props total: 9 9
Wayne is beast gille dont want none
 07-13-2006, 03:00 PM         #73
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skitzo said:
shut the fu*k up man. gillie is from fu*king k!lladelphia, murder capital of the country. dont front like NO is more dangerous. weezy is my boy, so i aint taking sides, but don't be fronting like that.

dont get ya head in ya a.ss New orleans still known as the murder capitol and just cuz philly got it for one year dont mean its anymore harder. so get it right. new orleans is that city and u kno cuz n*ggaz respect the fact that we from n.o. everywhere we go.
 11 years ago '04        #74
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
i aint readin all yall responses, i read some, im glad alot of yall r finally startin to hear gil name, i just wish it was earlier before he went down there he was hot until he left suave in my opinion, i only heard like 3 trax of him wit suave house but u can tell he was still on that philly sh*t, then when he started them appetizer sh*ts he aint been the same since

yall need to pay attention to the figgas, dutch & spade is problems too
 11 years ago '04        #75
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
heres a gillie track from a while back...Fire

07-13-2006, 04:15 PM         #76
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twinn said:
dont get ya head in ya a.ss New orleans still known as the murder capitol and just cuz philly got it for one year dont mean its anymore harder. so get it right. new orleans is that city and u kno cuz n*ggaz respect the fact that we from n.o. everywhere we go.
its funny. new orleans aint got 80% of the people and we got the national guard over there right na. we mad at katrina.
 11 years ago '05        #77
Dew215 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,389 | Props total: 0 0
 Twinn said:

Yall n*ggas k!ll me. Do yall ever think about wat yall say. You basically just said, "our city is the sh*t, cuz the n*ggas here, can k!ll more of our own, our cousins, and brothers, and the rest of our own black people, than any other city", just to paraphrase.

The funniest part is how, the n*ggas who always quoting these statistics aint doing sh*t, but going to school, and playing on the internet, and aint doing sh*t in the streets. Shut the fu*k up, this is rap, these n*ggas is actors.
 07-13-2006, 07:34 PM         #78
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dew215 said:
Yall n*ggas k!ll me. Do yall ever think about wat yall say. You basically just said, "our city is the sh*t, cuz the n*ggas here, can k!ll more of our own, our cousins, and brothers, and the rest of our own black people, than any other city", just to paraphrase.

The funniest part is how, the n*ggas who always quoting these statistics aint doing sh*t, but going to school, and playing on the internet, and aint doing sh*t in the streets. Shut the fu*k up, this is rap, these n*ggas is actors.

then wat u doin? im in atlanta right now. but u aint gon tell me how new orleans is u prolly aint been there a day in ya life. in new orleans n*ggaz get shot in school. u can go to school and still be in the street. and u sayin new orleans full of actors? get the fu*k out here wit that sh*t. playin on the internet? what the fu*k that mean? why have internet if u cant use it? but i guess u really in the streets huh?

why im even talkin bout people dying like its a good thing. thats my people im talkin about thats dead now. not to mention katrina.
 07-13-2006, 08:11 PM         #79
s00pz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gillie's style and slang is all in weezy's sh*t during the carter 1. U hear weezy say jawn all the time, young bol, and even the way he delievers some of his punch lines. If anyone doesn't agree with me, listen to B.M.J.R. the way he spits the part about ripken sounds word for word like Gillie even the way he finishes the bar. However, Weezy is still hotter than gillie cause weezy has adapted and changed his flow since the carter 1. Weezy is the best rapper out! I can't wait for the gangsta grillz sh*t wit Gillie though
 11 years ago '04        #80
rivy7 
space
space
space
$608 | Props total: 0 0
Gillie Da Kid will murk wayne
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago