Jul 12 - Gillie Da Kid Behind The Music (Airing Lil' Wayne Out)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #41
That Dude 
space
space
$847 | Props total: 89 89
"And I know Stunna he can’t say too many big words, so you got to make it as simple as possible"

DAMN OWNED
 07-13-2006, 01:51 AM         #42
Awalker621  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga fakin, i say weezy scorch his azz right quick, expose him 4 da fake dat he is.... and move on with his life, dis n*gga tryin 2 get rich by usin another n*gga fame.... dats a bi*ch move, weezy f. if u readin dis sh*t, scorch dis n*gga, and bury his already nonexistant career....
 11 years ago '04        #43
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,938 | Props total: 232 232
Only thing I agree is bout ownin ur publishing.Dudes gotta check the fine print b4 the signed them papers.Other then that dude just lookin for attention.I do feel lil wayne been overatted since the carter dropped but far as the comment below only applies 2 wayne.Im not even from no And I know thats bs.NO been poppin off b4 dude from bounce music 2 nolimit 2 unlv n cmr pre-mtv/bet/pop.

It’s pretty noticeable how differently Wayne raps today compared to how he rapped when he first came out in the ’90s. What do you think brought about the change?
You don’t go from being “Wobbly, wobbly, wobbly/Drop it like its hot”…You don’t go from being mediocre to being exceptional. You don’t go from rapping a certain way all your life and then this: “For fu*kin’ with the bol!” I’m from Philly and I know Philly is the originator of that word “bol” and “nahmean.” New York is known for what it’s known for: “son” and “word to mother.” They got a bunch of slangs they known for. New Orleans was “whoadie.” When I got around there, I changed the whole direction of Cash Money. Not just the ghostwriting part, I’m talking about everything. When I got around there, they was wearing FUBU jerseys and soft-toed Reeboks. I come around there with the Polo button-up shirts and the Prada sneaks. Now everything is Prada, it’s Roberto Cavalli this, Roberto Cavalli that. I’m just being all the way real with you. I changed the whole face of Cash Money. They was always running late. At one time they had an attitude with me because I wasn’t wearing them Reeboks. That was what they was known for down there, so they wanted Cash Money artists to dress like that. If you didn’t dress like them they felt as though you was different.

Last edited by pimppoet; 07-13-2006 at 04:10 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #44
Dew215 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,389 | Props total: 0 0
 DCbullezzz02 said:
sounds all true. i knew Weezie was getting to fly to be from the NO. Im like damn he dressing like he from the East Cost, like he from DC. you know Philly get a lot of sh*t from DC. This explains it all.....I WORE DOLCE WAY BEFORE WAYNE LOL

Whoa whoa whoa...n*gga is u tripping. Im from philly and then I moved down to PG county and, i hung out in DC and B-more, yall n*ggas was always late with sh*t. Get da fu*k outta here. You right about weezy, but you got ya sh*t in reverse dawg.

n*ggas in philly aint never follow DC....lets think about it...you ever seen a n*gga in philly rockin slouch socks, HOBO, or We R 1? How bout Harley Davidson sh*t?
 07-13-2006, 02:20 AM         #45
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anybody who believe that a.ss gillie da kid is dumb as fu*k. he aint switch nobody style. he aint make wayne rap the way he rap now. wayne been rappin like that since the block is hot (maybe not before that) he just got some swag in him now.

BUT ALL BULLsh*t ASIDE...GILLIE NEEDS TO GET OFF WAYNES d*ck! LEAVE THE n*gga ALONE HE AINT MAKING NO SONGS ABOUT HIM CUZ HE NOBODY. AND IF HE WROTE sh*t FOR WAYNE THEN WHY HE DONT SAY SOME OF THE sh*t HE WROTE? fu*kIN LIAR ON SOME 50 CENT PUBLICITY STUNT sh*t
 07-13-2006, 02:22 AM         #46
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ummm...if Gillie disses Wayne and there is rumors Wayne uses ghostwriters wouldn't Wayne just hire a hotter ghostwriter to diss Gillie Da Kidd? The game is messed up, n*gga's that use ghostwriters or straight up swagger jack another person's style exactly, should be banned from the rap game. That's directed at Wayne or Gillie, I'm just saying.
 11 years ago '05        #47
bezee 
space
space
space
$644 | Props total: 273 273
 Twinn said:
anybody who believe that a.ss gillie da kid is dumb as fu*k. he aint switch nobody style. he aint make wayne rap the way he rap now. wayne been rappin like that since the block is hot (maybe not before that) he just got some swag in him now.

BUT ALL BULLsh*t ASIDE...GILLIE NEEDS TO GET OFF WAYNES d*ck! LEAVE THE n*gga ALONE HE AINT MAKING NO SONGS ABOUT HIM CUZ HE NOBODY. AND IF HE WROTE sh*t FOR WAYNE THEN WHY HE DONT SAY SOME OF THE sh*t HE WROTE? fu*kIN LIAR ON SOME 50 CENT PUBLICITY STUNT sh*t
get off his d*ck?
wayne came at him first...
 07-13-2006, 04:05 AM         #48
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont understand why Gillie thinks he made a whole fu*kin movement down south, gillie is a fu*kin nobody , what the fu*k is he thinking that sh*t, hell get murked in the NO talking that bullsh*t......
 07-13-2006, 04:10 AM         #49
J_Rey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gillie been the truth remember the track gillie had with ice cube & dmx he whent hard...that was like 98/99
 11 years ago '06        #50
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
GILLIE APPETIZERS TAPES > __ YOU

i remember I think #2 was amazin
 11 years ago '05        #51
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
I got a homie from philly, he been saying he thought wayne had a ghost-writter ever since i met him. lmao, gillie basically hinted at john-blaze'n some sh*t over at cash-money records....

When I got around there, I changed the whole direction of Cash Money. Not just the ghostwriting part, I’m talking about everything.
 11 years ago '04        #52
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
people always get pissed when someone uses their style better than them.

GDK with GDK's style=mediocure

Wayne with GDK's style=fire
 11 years ago '04        #53
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,471 | Props total: 6625 6625
 Dew215 said:
Whoa whoa whoa...n*gga is u tripping. Im from philly and then I moved down to PG county and, i hung out in DC and B-more, yall n*ggas was always late with sh*t. Get da fu*k outta here. You right about weezy, but you got ya sh*t in reverse dawg.

n*ggas in philly aint never follow DC....lets think about it...you ever seen a n*gga in philly rockin slouch socks, HOBO, or We R 1? How bout Harley Davidson sh*t?
OoOOoOOoOhhhhh mannn I HATE them fu*kin slouch socks with a PASSION!!! Man when I first got out to VA and seen n*ggas wearing them sh*ts ON PURPOSE I was like "Daaaa fu*k??!?!!??!?!"

Gillie on one for saying Philly started "nahmean" hahaha how are you going to claim "broken" and "lazy english" hahaha sh*t Richard Pryor says that sh*t in his stands up "Live from Sunset Strip" and he's from Illinois!
This n*gga is smellin himself a bit too much

And how in the HELL you braggin you wrote verses for Baby!!:sick:
And now it's "Oh I didn't write Wayne's verses I coached him" ...well sh*t the n*gga was a kid what is you supposed to do?
And what look did he change at Cash Money...cause last time I looked
Juvie,B.G.,and Turk, and Mannie pretty much look the EXACT same...
Boo and Gotti (with they ULTRA wack a.ss) is from Chicago...and he ain't influence that style a BIT homie,Mack 10 was the most M.I.A. Cash Money member to date(ahaha)is West Coast all damn day....
Hell even Baby looks the damn same....only person who is looking different is Wayne!......

And how does he know about Wayne's publishing?...Oh well it's whatever
drop your album Gillie and just do you...and :finger: some slouch socks once again!! haha

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 07-13-2006 at 08:31 AM..
 07-13-2006, 08:34 AM         #54
Younghovi2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
notice how everybody who havent really listen to gillie sayin that he suck and all that bullsh*t........but go get on of his mixtapes........then you'll see y we sayin that wayne a nut a.ss........
 07-13-2006, 09:25 AM         #55
IBlazeDaily  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have new found respect for Gillie after reading this, but Wayne will tear his a.ss up...real talk.
 11 years ago '04        #56
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,925 | Props total: 4285 4285
Some of yall must have skipped over some of this interview

Were you straight writing verses for Wayne, or was it more of a coaching thing?
No, Wayne had good breath control, so it was really more of a study thing

so there he didnt Write for Wayne, Wayne just copied his flow and did his own thing to it.
 07-13-2006, 09:38 AM         #57
kyhoopsgoat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To end this discussion...Gilllie is wack this dude ain't nothin he just tryin to bump this album he about to drop...now Wayne is good on the mixtapes, and MIXTAPES only, I know people got to be seeing the change from CARTER to the CARTER II, his mainstream albums are never as good as his MIXTAPES, his mixtapes are always FIRE, but his mainstream sh*t is garbage, maybe 4-5 good tracks on each CD, he need to seriously get off that BEST RAPPER ALIVE sh*t, he along with T.I. need to get outta here sayin' sh*t like that, they can't even make Top 5 ALIVE...the RAP/HIP-HOP game is to saturated with terrible punchlines and fake a$$ STUDIO rappers...and WAY to many SWAGGER JACKERS!

"You made it a hot line, I made it a hot song" - Jay-Z

Last edited by kyhoopsgoat; 07-13-2006 at 09:40 AM..
 07-13-2006, 09:39 AM         #58
BlockBurner226  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this guy talks more than BG & Juvenile combined
 11 years ago '06        #59
DreDay17 
space
space
$1,401 | Props total: 122 122
Funny how people sayin Wayne will get at Gillie but how could anyone be better then the person who tought them what they know? I believe there is a ton of behind the scenes stuff goin on that we don't know about. Everybody who left Cash Money left because of money and Wayne was there for the longest so I could see how they would owe him about 17 mill but to settle for 4 or 5 mill when your owed 17 is crazy. When Juve left and came back he signed for 4 mill and then in court won another 6 for money that they owed him and BG is owed about 12 mill and I bet he won't settle for no 4 or 5 mill!
 07-13-2006, 10:25 AM         #60
RajMaj  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props for good read. why is it so hard to believe that weezy sweated gillie and wanted to be like him, haha. Im a big fan of weezy too, but what if this mother fu*ker came out and got more attention that weezy. very very doubtful but would be crazy.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now