N.Y. SECRETS: Jay-Z apologizes to Jadakiss

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-12-2006, 08:45 PM         #21
Ratio  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sganzanga said:
props i didnt really kno that ...

me too...
 07-12-2006, 08:49 PM         #22
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. who fu*kin cares

2. its all speculation anyway, i want proof
 11 years ago '04        #23
jae premier 
space
space
$2,491 | Props total: 77 77
yeah, so what subliminals exactly did jigga send at kiss?
 11 years ago '06        #24
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 DM AKA ILLVILLE said:
imma quote hell rell on this one "ey duke, go get me some old sound scans, what did kiss sell? sheek loush, what did that freak sell?"
Where does this topic say anything about record sales?

Anyway, I have to agree. This is old. I will never understand why everybody always wants to dwell on the negative. We have enough of that already. It's time to start acting like grown men in the game. Not enough of that is being done. This was six years ago, hell even Beans and State Prop k!lled the beef with them. How come fans can't let it go?
 07-13-2006, 12:58 PM         #25
SK Ruination  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can let it go, if thats what you wanna call it. Beans and Jada came to terms, Styles could give a fu*k about anybody but still gives Beans dap.

I think Jadakiss is the Real King of New York.

Because son is in New York, with no security or bodyguards or police protection. With the Vehicles and Lavish Luxuries, and just Hood n*ggas and Fam to hold him down. Never has became a prisoner of his own fame. And that is respectable. You can catch Kiss anywhere, Harlem, BX, Y-O...All over NY...and he don't have to worry about nobody doing anything to him, because everyone from the hood respects him and he has the lyrical talent and street cred to son these industry people.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying k!lling someone is right or a.ssualting someone when you trying to enjoy yourself.

In order to be the King of New York you have to live in NY, be in NY, not afraid to walk in any hood in NY. That is the King of NY.

fu*king Industry f*g**ts call themselves KING OF NY, when they live in Connecticut or dancing with Cold Play. Roflmfao...

NEWS FLASH..

People in the hood who have nothing can't related to 300 Mill in the account, chilling in a yacht or flying G4, or listening to cold play.

How can a 15 or 16 year old kid that lives in urban america relate to all the money Jay raps about.
 11 years ago '04        #26
stalyon2004 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,191 | Props total: 0 0
I see what you're saying about not being in the hood walking the streets of NY...but how you say Jay donít come through the hood? I'm pretty sure he comes through once in a while. If he didn't I don't think he'd be respected by his New York fan base as much as he is. But look at all the business moves he is involved in...When do you think he has time to come through the hood on a regular? He out making moves doing big things opening the doors for other artists in the game and in the hood instead of visiting the hood just to show he is a "boss". He got the deal with Reebok...now look at all the artists getting shoes deals, he opened he doors for them on that level and on other levels.

Listening to Coldplay also doesn't make you King of NY??? How is that?? That statement has nothing behind it...Ok so Jada did a track with Paris Hilton....so what does that make him??? How can a 15 or 16 year old relate to that? Now don't get it twisted Jada is in my top 10 so I'm not saying he couldn't be considered for the top spot in NY.

And yes people in the hood can't relate to 300 mil...But when Jay was living in the hood could he relate to 300 mil?? No! He is a business man and makes moves and he earned that money so he deserves it. Now kids in the hood can be inspired by that and do that or does it even better then Jay.

He put out albums once a year, respected by his peers, even when Big was here, Clark Kent told Big that listen to him and told Big he was better then him and when he heard Jay he even said Jay was nice on the mic (read the new XXL if you think I'm making sh*t up)

I can go on and on about other artists doing the same as Jay...Luda, Em, Dre, etc...I mean the list goes on. Yall probably looking at my avy saying I'm d*ck riding...if thatís the only response I can get then that means yall have no relevant response. Now if you're point was good then I would agree, yes Jay is my fav artist but when I someoneís points are good then I'll keep quiet but in this case I have to voice my opinions.

Last edited by stalyon2004; 07-13-2006 at 02:01 PM..
 07-13-2006, 03:18 PM         #27
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jada never sounds out of place on any type of beat, grimey/rnb, east sout west etc that's why he's KONY

jay z only goes to the hood at christmas
 07-13-2006, 03:22 PM         #28
SK Ruination  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm pretty sure he comes through once in a while. If he didn't I don't think he'd be respected by his New York fan base as much as he is.
Do you live in New York? Are you sure or pretty sure? Jay-Z goes to Marcy to give gifts on Christmas, where he has Police shut down the Whole Project Area and Whole Block....

Listening to Coldplay also doesn't make you King of NY??? How is that?? That statement has nothing behind it...Ok so Jada did a track with Paris Hilton....so what does that make him??? How can a 15 or 16 year old relate to that? Now don't get it twisted Jada is in my top 10 so I'm not saying he couldn't be considered for the top spot in NY.
1. Paris Hilton is Celebrity Hoe Status a.ss, Every person wants to fu*k that, not for her good looks but for the status. The fu*k you think everybody is behind her and makes songs about her and wants to smash.

2. Funny thing about it is Jay-Z raps about How Much More Money he has than everybody else and when he disses people "He's like I have More Money than You, and You Dont"...Jay-Z's money is no good in the hood, people want dollars, they don't respect it. People respect when you produce music in which a common person from Urban America can relate to.

3. Jada should not be on your top 10, but in your Top 5. Jada served Beanie Sigel, Served 50 Cent. What else does he need to do to be Top 5? Smh..Just becaue he sold 800,000 K on his Second Album doesn't mean he isn't better than then Five-O or Jay-Z..
 07-13-2006, 03:28 PM         #29
SK Ruination  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stalyon2004 said:
And yes people in the hood can't relate to 300 mil...But when Jay was living in the hood could he relate to 300 mil?? No! He is a business man and makes moves and he earned that money so he deserves it. Now kids in the hood can be inspired by that and do that or does it even better then Jay.
Yes, when Jay was living...Keyword is Was...Jay was living in the hood like 12 years ago...all I have to say is "Hate Cats Who IsFake and Older, Remember Back in the Days, MAN THOSE DAYS IS OVER" - Cam'ron

How in the world is every kid in the hood going to be inspired to be rich like Jay-Z and be in a business position like him. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT FANTASY WORLD YOU LIVE IN? Not Everyone in this world Can be Rich, Some have to be Poor, Some Have to be Rich. If Everyone is rich, then who would do the jobs that nobody else wants to do. Jay-Z was the fortunate lucky one to be in the position he is, but tell this coward to rap about something the average individual can relate to and Not What Oprah or Bill Gates or fu*king Donald Trump experience in their lives.
 07-13-2006, 03:32 PM         #30
onq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SK Ruination said:
Do you live in New York? Are you sure or pretty sure? Jay-Z goes to Marcy to give gifts on Christmas, where he has Police shut down the Whole Project Area and Whole Block....

1. Paris Hilton is Celebrity Hoe Status a.ss, Every person wants to fu*k that, not for her good looks but for the status. The fu*k you think everybody is behind her and makes songs about her and wants to smash.

2. Funny thing about it is Jay-Z raps about How Much More Money he has than everybody else and when he disses people "He's like I have More Money than You, and You Dont"...Jay-Z's money is no good in the hood, people want dollars, they don't respect it. People respect when you produce music in which a common person from Urban America can relate to.

3. Jada should not be on your top 10, but in your Top 5. Jada served Beanie Sigel, Served 50 Cent. What else does he need to do to be Top 5? Smh..Just becaue he sold 800,000 K on his Second Album doesn't mean he isn't better than then Five-O or Jay-Z..
What? jada served Beanie Sigel You got to be fu*king kidding Me
 07-13-2006, 03:33 PM         #31
SK Ruination  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He put out albums once a year, respected by his peers, even when Big was here, Clark Kent told Big that listen to him and told Big he was better then him and when he heard Jay he even said Jay was nice on the mic (read the new XXL if you think I'm making sh*t up)
Yes I bought the new XXL, and no where does it say that Clark Kent said that Jay-Z was better than BIG.

Please give me the quote where Clark Kent says that Jay-Z is better than B.I.G.

Exact Quote from the XXL, because I read the 10th Anniversay Reasonable Doubt XXL. And it does not say that.

All it says is that Jay-Z was talented, and would not be overshadowed by Big's clout or lyrics, it would not overwhelm Jay-z because Jay-Z could spit also and hold his own.
 07-13-2006, 03:37 PM         #32
SK Ruination  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What? jada served Beanie Sigel You got to be fu*king kidding Me
Are you really that fu*king stupid? You gotta be outta ya fu*king mind if you think Beanie Sigel is better than Jadakiss. Cuz when Beanie Sigel and Jada on the same song, Jada outshines Beans by a fu*king mile.

Beans bites off Jay, bites Rakim's whole verse, cant even spit a whole verse without someone else lyrics being connected to it.

Rocafellah Artists Made Careers biting off other n*ggas. Especially Beans and Jay.
 07-13-2006, 03:43 PM         #33
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SK Ruination said:
Are you really that fu*king stupid? You gotta be outta ya fu*king mind if you think Beanie Sigel is better than Jadakiss. Cuz when Beanie Sigel and Jada on the same song, Jada outshines Beans by a fu*king mile.

Beans bites off Jay, bites Rakim's whole verse, cant even spit a whole verse without someone else lyrics being connected to it.

Rocafellah Artists Made Careers biting off other n*ggas. Especially Beans and Jay.

beans merked jada in their "beef"

its a well documented fact
 07-13-2006, 03:47 PM         #34
STARPT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this just makes him more of a man
by having the balls to apologize and resolving the situation
instead of it resulting in violence
 07-13-2006, 03:58 PM         #35
SK Ruination  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas influenced Jay-Z.

Jay-Z used to give props to Nas in his songs.

Jay-Z wanted to do a feature song with Nas.

Jay-Z looked up and admired Nas.

and worse of it all is Jay-z is like 3 to 4 years older than Nas.

How is your idol younger than you?

How you idolize someone that is younger than you.

Jay-Z was infatuted with Nas rap lyrics and rap style.

Do your history idiots.

beans merked jada in their "beef"

its a well documented fact
Beans Murked Jada? Oh you mean all those rumors about Jada getting robbed, snuffed and getting his gun taken away from him whenever in Philly. Oh you Mean State Property Chain Gang rap act is better than D-Block? Yeah okay...

And if it is a well documented Fact. Show proof.

"I'm about to Sun Kiss like the Soda" - Beans...Freestyle Line aint proof enough..

but go on..
 07-13-2006, 04:04 PM         #36
SK Ruination  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't even try to give me that sh*t about Beanie Sigel defeating D-Block or Jada...

Because some North Philly n*ggas on the Ruff Ryder Roster had Beanie Sigel and State Property gang shook. All State Property n*ggas did was d*ck Ryde North Philly n*ggas who had more clout than Beanie Sigel in Philly, they was on the RR payroll (think they name was Lotto and Fame)..

Exposing Beanie Sigel...

Need I remind you that Beanie Sigel got Slammed on a Car and got Snatched for his Chain on a Smack Dvd..when he was up in Harlem...

and Need I remind you...that RR/D-Block shooters shot at Jay-Z I think it was at Basketball game, where Jay-Z had to be evacuated by his lil security, and had to be hauled in a van.

I aint making this up lil dudes, I aint like some of you that have just started listening to rap 8 months ago, or just have 5 years of Hip Hop Knowledge.
 07-13-2006, 04:09 PM         #37
onq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SK Ruination said:

look dumbass I am a jadakiss fan but beanie sigel ripped him apart in that beef end of story.
 07-13-2006, 04:18 PM         #38
onq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SK Ruination said:
Don't even try to give me that sh*t about Beanie Sigel defeating D-Block or Jada...

Because some North Philly n*ggas on the Ruff Ryder Roster had Beanie Sigel and State Property gang shook. All State Property n*ggas did was d*ck Ryde North Philly n*ggas who had more clout than Beanie Sigel in Philly, they was on the RR payroll (think they name was Lotto and Fame)..

Exposing Beanie Sigel...

Need I remind you that Beanie Sigel got Slammed on a Car and got Snatched for his Chain on a Smack Dvd..when he was up in Harlem...

and Need I remind you...that RR/D-Block shooters shot at Jay-Z I think it was at Basketball game, where Jay-Z had to be evacuated by his lil security, and had to be hauled in a van.

I aint making this up lil dudes, I aint like some of you that have just started listening to rap 8 months ago, or just have 5 years of Hip Hop Knowledge.
And what the fu*k that got to do with rapping and what about jada getting knocked out by an 18 year old at a club. it dont mean sh*t but it happened

Last edited by onq; 07-13-2006 at 04:28 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #39
stalyon2004 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,191 | Props total: 0 0
I'll get back with you on the quote I'm talkin bout...Bout to get off work and the mag is at my crib.

I been listening to hip hop since early 90's...So I decent knowledge about hip hop, so don't get me twisted up with those who jumped on when hip hop became "popular"

Oh and if you want to know Jada is in my top five...always has been I just said top 10 for the hell of it. Jada always been my fav out the Lox since their Bad Boy days, when all my boys used to say Sheek was the nicest, I always stuck by Jada..and no 50 is not in my top 10 not even my top 20!

Last edited by stalyon2004; 07-13-2006 at 04:54 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #40
A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 1011 1011
no one has posted what any of the subliminals were!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy