N.Y. SECRETS: Jay-Z apologizes to Jadakiss

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
44 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-12-2006, 12:21 PM         #1
16528 pageviews
44 comments

SK Ruination 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

No this is not now, but back in the day.

Jay-Z and Jadakiss would always send subliminals at each other, because they both thought they had what it took to be the KING OF NY. And even before the whole State Property and D-Block beef.

Jay-Z was in a club where Jadakiss and D-Block was. Jay-Z saw Jadakiss and instead of going at Jadakiss trying to straigthen him out for sending subliminals, Jay-Z went up to Jadakiss and whole D-Block, and personally apologized to Jadakiss for sending subliminals in his songs, this was all in a night club when they seen each other.

But I really don't expect Jay to start fu*king n*ggas up. But he should atleast got a doja to straighten out Kiss and D-Block if he was as much of a Hustler/Killer/Boss he claims to be.

Jadakiss/D-Block 1 - Jay-Z 0

"You Pop sh*t then Apologize Just Ask Kiss" - Nas

44 comments for "N.Y. SECRETS: Jay-Z apologizes to Jadakiss"

11 years ago '04        #2
stalyon2004 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,191 | Props total: 0 0
Old news...so what is the point of this post???:sleepy:
 11 years ago '04        #3
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
$18,694 | Props total: 15461 15461
everyone knew this already
 07-12-2006, 12:44 PM         #4
sganzanga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props i didnt really kno that ...
 11 years ago '05        #5
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 24 24
another sh*tty post from another prick
you would have liked it better if Jayz woulda shot the n*gga right there right?
Yea, that would have been much better... Go k!ll yourself
 11 years ago '04        #6
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,744 | Props total: 2407 2407

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No this is not now, but back in the day.

Jay-Z and Jadakiss would always send subliminals at each other, because they both thought they had what it took to be the KING OF NY. And even before the whole State Property and D-Block beef.

Jay-Z was in a club where Jadakiss and D-Block was. Jay-Z saw Jadakiss and instead of going at Jadakiss trying to straigthen him out for sending subliminals, Jay-Z went up to Jadakiss and whole D-Block, and personally apologized to Jadakiss for sending subliminals in his songs, this was all in a night club when they seen each other.

But I really don't expect Jay to start fu*king n*ggas up. But he should atleast got a doja to straighten out Kiss and D-Block if he was as much of a Hustler/Killer/Boss he claims to be.

Jadakiss/D-Block 1 - Jay-Z 0

"You Pop sh*t then Apologize Just Ask Kiss" - Nas
old news and by the way he never apologized to them in person, he two-wayed him and that was it. mods closed this pointless thread, fu*kin new jacks......

Last edited by marcchrome; 07-12-2006 at 12:55 PM.. Reason: ......
 11 years ago '05        #7
PFunk456 
space
space
space
$256 | Props total: 0 0
Jay-z= 300 million dollas, D-Block=??????????? Damn sure aint 300 million
 11 years ago '04        #8
2meo 
space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 0 0
If Jay-Z ain't a boss and all these lil n*ggas got him shook, why he fu*kin Beyonce and sittin on 300+ mill? Dead these threads about n*ggas gettin at Jay years ago
 07-12-2006, 01:52 PM         #9
SK Ruination  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMFAO...So I guess since he has 300 Mill...he can act soft...Good come back..

and he can rap about "Taking Drugs to Baltimore in a Ford Explorer, and its gonna Cost your More if he Gotta Florida"

Meanwhile he's on Tour with Puff.....

If you not a G, don't portray to be a G...
If you act like a "Boss", then you gotta take the consequences of being a "boss".

All that sh*t about you saying Jay-Z is worth 300 Mill and He dates Beyonce. Has nothing to do with the fact that Jadakiss/D-Block had son petrified, to where he had to wave the white flag and call a peace treaty.

How quick we forget who gets Punked, and Who is doing the Sonning...

We forget about the past since someone is worth millions and dates a good looking bi*ch...

Master P worth 400 Mil, so what..

Puff worth Millions, he still a bi*ch that had his lawyer drink p!ss for him because of Suge Knight. Pardon me, Suge Knight went to Puff's Lawyer with Bats and Gang of n*ggas, and made him drink piss.

All these Millionaires WEAR bi*ch STATUS IN PUBLIC AND IN THE INDUSTRY.

Last edited by SK Ruination; 07-12-2006 at 01:55 PM..
 07-12-2006, 02:45 PM         #10
DM AKA ILLVILLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
imma quote hell rell on this one "ey duke, go get me some old sound scans, what did kiss sell? sheek loush, what did that freak sell?"
 07-12-2006, 03:33 PM         #11
Pappy Mason  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You pop sh*t, apologize n*gga just ask Kiss ~ Nas - Ether
 11 years ago '04        #12
stalyon2004 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,191 | Props total: 0 0
Like I said before...this is old news...everyone knows this already...Nas aired it out also. BUT!

Lox and Jay did tracks together back in the day. Sheek has already said once they get out of their deal with Interscope that Jay already reached out to them and he said they will be signing w/ Def Jam.

So with that said...yes they took jabs at each other, but Jay went and squashed it before it went to far, and thats the grown man thing to do. I swear people want to see someone get shot up sometimes...didn't everyone learn after the Pac/Biggie incidents...Rap beef should be left on wax and thats it, but some artists take it to seriously sometimes.

It just shows you though...the smart thing was done with it being squashed and now look...they gonna be making money together so they they all came out good in the end.

Last edited by stalyon2004; 07-12-2006 at 03:55 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #13
2meo 
space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 0 0
 stalyon2004 said:
Like I said before...this is old news...everyone knows this already...Nas aired it out also. BUT!

Lox and Jay did tracks together back in the day. Sheek has already said once they get out of their deal with Interscope that Jay already reached out to them and he said they will be signing w/ Def Jam.

So with that said...yes they took jabs at each other, but Jay went and squashed it before it went to far, and thats the grown man thing to do. I swear people want to see someone get shot up sometimes...didn't everyone learn after the Pac/Biggie incidents...Rap beef should be left on wax and thats it, but some artists take it to seriously sometimes.

It just shows you though...the smart thing was done with it being squashed and now look...they gonna be making money together so they they all came out good in the end.
:applause:
 11 years ago '04        #14
Drunk By Myself 
space
space
space
$1,811 | Props total: 0 0
^double that... youngn's think you got to be violent to be a man...
 07-12-2006, 06:00 PM         #15
onq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sofa king what
 07-12-2006, 06:11 PM         #16
SK Ruination  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not saying you should be violent or end anyone's life.

But lets be honest, Jay-Z aint even the type of person to do something.

I can guarantee if Styles or Sheek or even Kiss, Would of put hands on Jay, Jay would of did nothing and let it slide. And he would just have to accept that and take it like a man.

But then don't wear bi*ch Status around, and when you go on record you act like you some type of King of New York Ruthless Boss type sh*t...but when n*ggas caught you in the Club...it was all smiles and handshakes, and it was all love and dap...and it was all peace treaty and white flags.

D-Block is Street n*ggas, and once you beef with Street n*ggas. You have to face the consequences. There will be no Back and Forth lyrical sh*t, althought I think Kiss would of given it to Jay. I don't give a fu*k how many d*cks Jay had to suck to get where he at.

Jay went Pop, he went commercial. And that is good.

But don't turn around and tell me he is King of New York and he runs sh*ts. Because when the Gritty n*ggas come out, you fold.

Violence is not good, but if you portray that in your album. It will come around you.

Last edited by SK Ruination; 07-12-2006 at 06:13 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #17
A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 1011 1011
 SK Ruination said:
Jay went Pop, he went commercial.
Name one rapper that is trying to truly sale that hasn't gone "pop". Kiss falls into that category, Nas falls into that category, Styles, hell even Sheek had a "Pop" like song. If a rapper wants to truly do real numbers he will do a "Pop" song. Whatever the hell that means. What songs were they subliminally dissin each other on?
 07-12-2006, 07:09 PM         #18
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not to the same extent..but i see where you're coming from

don't forget un hunh

don't try to apologise on your two way, sympathy don't amuse me
 07-12-2006, 07:12 PM         #19
!ALLMONEYENT!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BOXDEN Unsigned battle! Today at 6pm
 11 years ago '05        #20
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
Everyone Knows Jay Z Is pus*y.....

And Cant Forget How fu*king Overrated This Character Is
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
93 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
241 comments
2 days ago