Jul 11 - Blacks - Here's What SOME (Latinos) Think About You

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

????????

12 years ago '04        #201
stylesp198 
space
space
$883 | Props total: 0 0
i can believe it

12 years ago '04        #202
Littles0012 3 heat pts
space
space
$881 | Props total: 545 545
 Flozz said
then gettin high,doin nothin,waitin for welfare checks to come..is any work..then we live in a twilight zone...

this response sucked.

12 years ago '04        #203
memyselfni 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 2 2
 Flozz said
then gettin high,doin nothin,waitin for welfare checks to come..is any work..then we live in a twilight zone...

mexican females in LA take full advantage of the welfare system. while their man is out doing odd jobs. its nothing to go into a grocery store and maria is in line with her foodstamp card and her 6 kids behind her.

12 years ago '05        #204
Hyphy707 
space
space
$1,623 | Props total: 1 1
I'm a say this: This thread is good, cuz it should always be open discussion, regardless of what people say, everyone has the right to an opinion. I've been keeping my eye on this, and been getting a lot of propz from what I have said, and am glad people respect my opinion. What k!lls me is that people on here are just going back n forth, back n forth, for what? this sh*t ain't gonna change how you feel about another person, if it does, than you're ignorant as fucc. Every race has gone through this sh*t. From Native Americans, getting their land stolen and them being almost eliminated from this earth, central and south american natives like the mayas and incas same sh*t from the spaniards, to slavery in the u.s. but it wasn't just in the u.s., it was all over the world. Chinese were brought here and treated like sh*t and were slaved out to build the railroads, Italians and irish were treated like sh*t for a long time in the late 1800's to early 1900's. To the mexicans who got their land stolen in a shady government deal by the u.s., to the civil rights movements, black panthers annihilation, Cesar Chavez and the farm workers movements, to middle eastern's getting hated by everyone, and now because the war in iraq is doing so bad, this is another topic to get the u.s. divided to the point where no decisions can be made, so now we're back to blaming immigrants. California has a lot of immigrants true, the bay area also, but we have lots of irish immigrants, and over 2 million chinese immigrants alone out here that this thing is affecting, people just don't point that out cuz they wanna point to people of "color" "brown" people, who speak a different language. Hey I'm latino, was born here, and am against illegal immigration, but it's not just mexico, if the u.s. would "help" all these central and south american countries, instead of f!ghting pointless wars, and giving money to tsunami victims, and not to our own Katrina victims, we wouldn't be so divided. When the country is so divided on all these topics, it takes the attention on what's really going on here, war, poverty in the u.s., no help for katrina victims, hella sh*t etc. There's a lot of latinos in the New Orleans area, and they went through that too, but everyone made it a black and white thing, whatever. I gotta homegirl that i grew up there, and this bi*ch was in the san francisco chronicle cuz she worked for the red cross and has been out there since that sh*t happened! Helping people everyday, helping latinos, whites, blacks, whoever, she's mexican! Latinos are the majority of the minority, and it has a lot of people nervous, but who would you rather have running your country? A person who grew up rich and had the world handed to him, or someone who went through the same trials and tribulations as ALL minorities did? Ask that. Thanks to everyone for the propz, and for the people sending me hate, thank you too, it just goes to show how simple some minds really are.

12 years ago '05        #205
Hyphy707 
space
space
 memyselfni said

mexican females in LA take full advantage of the welfare system. while their man is out doing odd jobs. its nothing to go into a grocery store and maria is in line with her foodstamp card and her 6 kids behind her.

Just like this clown. LA actually has more than just mexicans, there's a lot of salvadorans, hondurans, nicaraguans, etc. FACT: The #1 type of people on welfare in the united states=Single White Women between the ages of 18-22.
For you to have LA (lil messiko) on there just shows your hate towards one race of people. But I bet you love mexican food huh? And mexican women too huh? Not all latinos are on that tip, and i'm not gonna stoop to that low of a level to try and diss another race, that's ignorance. I'm not one of those latinos. I bought my 1st house at 21 and got that and a condo, in the Bay Area, where median price of a house is over $550k, i'm 24 now, been sucessful in the music industry, and in the insurance industry and give back to my community, what the fu*k do you do? Download music all day, and waste your time blaming mexicans for this country's problems? one word to describe you: PATHETIC, but you're less than that.

12 years ago '05        #206
Hyphy707 
space
space
One more thing to add, look at the name of the thread "blacks, this is what latinos think of you" this dude put this up to try and start sh*t, he's probably a white dude, who's laughing at how dumb some of these people get dissing eachother and their races, while we're looking dumb. That's a dumb title for a thread, just to get the attention out. I'ma give hate to this dude.

12 years ago '06        #207
Storchaveli 103 heat pts103
space
space
$28,752 | Props total: 7401 7401
 memyselfni said

I'm glad they do. Since our government spends billions of dollars in wars we don't want overseas, I'm GLAD people like "Maria" use the nation's money to feed those six kids. What about all that money that goes to waste sending our troops overseas to f!ght a fu*kin pointless war. You should be bi*ching about THAT instead.

Oh and props to Hyphy ^^ Memyselfini IS an ignorant. And fu*k this thread.

Last edited by Storchaveli; 07-17-2006 at 02:46 AM..

12 years ago '05        #208
baykid510 
space
space
$739 | Props total: 20 20
THIS IS BULLsh*t! YOU CANT SEE THIS IS PRAPAGANDA? GET THE BLACKS TO HATE THE LITINOS AND THE LITINOS TO HATE BLACKS, WHILE THEY STILL ARE BOTH POOR.

12 years ago '06        #209
G2MC 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,422 | Props total: 1292 1292
15 pages of ignorance and hate (with a lil sprinkle of good points).

Be proud of yourselves people, you just proved the rich white goverment officlas right that all minorties are ignorant, stupid, and can be manipulated into believing anything. YOU'VE PROVED ALL THIS WITH OUT MUCH EFFORT.

Give yourselves a pat on the back, its well deserved.

12 years ago '05        #210
HOAXone 5 heat pts
space
space
$526 | Props total: 64 64
Yo this article is mad suspect to me. I truly feel that this article along with the whole immigration laws shii that is going down is a chance to try to separate the black a latino communities. On the real.....there are black people in Brasil, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Uruguay, Argentina, HOnduras, El Salvador, Puerto Rico.....etc. The difference is that the black folks from latin contries dont consider themselves black most of the time.....they just hella pride in their country and thats it - no one gives a sh*t about your color.

12 years ago '04        #211
memyselfni 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 2 2
 Storchaveli said
I'm glad they do. Since our government spends billions of dollars in wars we don't want overseas, I'm GLAD people like "Maria" use the nation's money to feed those six kids. What about all that money that goes to waste sending our troops overseas to f!ght a fu*kin pointless war. You should be bi*ching about THAT instead.

Oh and props to Hyphy ^^ Memyselfini IS an ignorant. And fu*k this thread.

my comment was directed at the person who was a.ssuming that all blk people sit on welfare, but i see you didnt call him ingorant...that figures....:finger:

12 years ago '05        #212
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
LATINOS Have always been racist to blacks but all these house negros never have seen it. Shyt i was lookin at mtv the other day and these latino parents wouldnt allow their childs black bf in the house.

BLACCS NEED TO WAKE UP its better to fu*k with these white folk then it is with these latinos. dont let them into our world dont let them call u nigguh ect......

12 years ago '04        #213
sundance 
space
space
$1,777 | Props total: 0 0
who cares ....

07-17-2006, 06:42 PM         #214
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 baykid510 said
THIS IS BULLsh*t! YOU CANT SEE THIS IS PRAPAGANDA? GET THE BLACKS TO HATE THE LITINOS AND THE LITINOS TO HATE BLACKS, WHILE THEY STILL ARE BOTH POOR.

chuuch

07-17-2006, 06:44 PM         #215
haunted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bunch of idiots in this thread.

12 years ago '06        #216
Dtowns_Answer 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,462 | Props total: 64 64
some news about a race related topic from memyselfni?
no!
cant be.....

12 years ago '06        #217
Dtowns_Answer 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,462 | Props total: 64 64
y'all n*ggaz are right....fu*k this thread

12 years ago '04        #218
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$2,197 | Props total: 780 780
mexicans only work hard when someone above them are watching their a.sses. for example, in my subdivision they are building new houses and you know the majority of the workers building the houses are mexicans. so when the white man(supervisor) is over there watching them work they are working their a.sses off(them m*thafu*kas won't even take a water break). but as soon as the whiteboy leaves you see them m*thufu*kas over there laying down, drinking beer and playing that ol bullsh*t mexican music just a chillin. so don't let them fool u because they are no different than nobody else and they are some sneaky m*thafu*kas too.....watch'em

07-17-2006, 08:53 PM         #219
Black::[x] 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigtrevdogg said
mexicans only work hard when someone above them are watching their a.sses. for example, in my subdivision they are building new houses and you know the majority of the workers building the houses are mexicans. so when the white man(supervisor) is over there watching them work they are working their a.sses off(them m*thafu*kas won't even take a water break). but as soon as the whiteboy leaves you see them m*thufu*kas over there laying down, drinking beer and playing that ol bullsh*t mexican music just a chillin. so don't let them fool u because they are no different than nobody else and they are some sneaky m*thafu*kas too.....watch'em
Sh*t I'm black and I do the same thang!! My District Manager was in my store today and she's white. I ain't no suck up TO NOBODY!! But I will fool you. So when she came in to inspect us, sh*t we all acted like we were the best workers she ever had. But when she left, we just started lounging around, joking about customers, and reading magazines.
I just don't want to get fired and have "Not Doing His Job" on my record. That'll be hard a.ss hell to get another job.

07-18-2006, 12:38 AM         #220
ludacris1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo... i get crazy looks sometimes.

12 years ago '06        #221
B Ray 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,579 | Props total: 5039 5039
I laugh at them specs. I say get the banana boat and round all them leprechauns up. if they hate us so much why do they imitate and try to dress like us. we both minorities, so we should be sticking together but since they want to be a**hole they should be dismissed!!!!!!!!

12 years ago '04        #222
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,265 | Props total: 13 13
THE WILLIAM LYNCH SPEECH- and the reason blacks are so divided

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Gentlemen, I greet you here on the bank of the James River in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and twelve. First, I shall thank you, the gentlemen of the Colony of Virginia, for bringing me here. I am here to help you solve some of your problems with slaves. Your invitation reached me on my modest plantation in the West Indies where I have experimented with some of the newest and still the oldest methods of control of slaves.

Ancient Rome would envy us if my program were implemented. As our boat sailed south on the James River, named for our illustrious King, whose version of the Bible we cherish. I saw enough to know that your problem is not unique. While Rome used cords of woods as crosses for standing human bodies along its highways in great numbers you are here using the tree and the rope on occasion.

I caught the whiff of a dead slave hanging from a tree a couple of miles back. You are not only losing a valuable stock by hangings, you are having uprisings, slaves are running away, your crops are sometimes left in the fields too long for maximum profit, you suffer occasional fires, your animals are k!lled.

Gentlemen, you know what your problems are: I do not need to elaborate. I am not here to enumerate your problems, I am here to introduce you to a method of solving them. In my bag here, I have a fool proof method for controlling your Black slaves. I guarantee everyone of you that if installed correctly it will control the slaves for at least 300 hundred years. My method is simple. Any member of your family or your oversee r can use it.

I have outlined a number of differences among the slaves: and I take these differences and make them bigger. I use fear, distrust, and envy for control purposes. These methods have worked on my modest plantation in the West Indies and it will work throughout the South. Take this simple little list of differences, and think about them.

On top of my list is "Age", but it is there only because it starts with an "A": the second is "Color" or shade, there is intelligence, size, s3x, size of plantations, status on plantation, attitude of owners, whether the slave live in the valley, on hill, East, West, North, South, have fine hair, coarse hair, or is tall or short. Now that you have a list of differences. I shall give you an outline of action-but before that I shall a.ssure you that distrust is stronger than trust and envy is stronger than adulation, respect, or admiration.

The Black slave after receiving this indoctrination shall carry on and will become self re-fueling and self generating for hundreds of years, maybe thousands. Don't forget you must pitch the old Black male vs. the young Black male, and the young Black male against the old Black male. You must use the dark skin slaves vs. the light skin slaves and the light skin slaves vs. the dark skin slaves. You must use the female vs. the male, and the male vs. the female. You must also have your white servants and overseers distrust all Blacks, but it is necessary that your slaves trust and depend on us. They must love, respect and trust only us.

Gentlemen, these kits are your keys to control. Use them. Have your wives and children use them, never miss an opportunity. If used intensely for one year, the slaves themselves will remain perpetually distrustful. Thank you, gentlemen

Home      

most viewed right now
+34online now  40
Florence, SC: Routine Traffic Stop Ends With Officers Discovering Bag Of Human..
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  38
Video inside She wanted to lie but ....
31 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-65online now  27
Rap legend DJ Quik Broke & forced to do local news to make $$$. Talks Offset C..
39 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-30online now  15
The songs Meek Mill bited on "Championships" from other artists
37 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+62online now  13
Video inside So Basically Gucci Mane Confirmed Niggas Don't fu-k With Eminem Like Th..
803 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-55online now  12
NFL Bears player proposes to GF...old tweets surface (I Promise Dis Tea Delici..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+102online now  8
Image(s) inside Slim with a cake
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+25online now  6
Image(s) inside Met This Joint At The Gas Station Today; Gave Me Her Booking Info ..
86 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy