Jul 11 - Blacks - Here's What SOME (Latinos) Think About You

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

????????

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #161
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
to keep this thing together its going to take everyone ... whites , blacks , latinos etc ...

but everytime a d*ckhead pops up that doesnt know what hes talking about ... pulls the rope to one side .... everyone needds to shut the fu*k up (whites in fu*king cluded !) and lets put this sh*t to rest its fu*king old and i dont see this sh*t anyware but on news posts .. polls .. and bullsh*t forums with idiots making up sh*t till today ...

I work with colored , mixed genres woman men ... and i never see a fu*king problem ... the only PROBLEM is the idiots making up fake bullsh*t ... its really simple ya know if theres a problem with your surroundings move the fu*k out ... doesnt get more simple then that ....

and if your self concious you need to deal with it a better way then post bogus sh*t about racial profiling cases and made up bullsh*t that never happens ... blacks are one of the most respected in my work force , just as woman , whites ... whatever ....

on a personal level im just soooo tired of this sh*t , you have no fu*king idea ... its soo bullsh*t ... people think if they show up in a mall with fronts , thugged out that people shouldnt look at them like they gona steal something ? is that what it is ? ...

Last edited by mszomola; 07-13-2006 at 12:35 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #162
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 597 597
 Hyphy707 said:
Only way to erase the racism, have a kid with another race! lol

i feel u on this...but right now in this moment in time, race is trying to make a comeback in the hating department, the problem is in the areas that are secluded, i still believe the one step we can all take is that the people that are living their life in crowded city areas and wish they could change their life, get up and move out somewhere else start fresh in a new city bring your family out there, most people are afraid of change and feel like they are stuck where their at or dont want o leave but if your not in a good situation wat do you have to lose...ive done this and you really feel like your alive when you take chances with your life and step out of your comfortable boundaries and move somwhere totally new...minorities should really think about this...we dont have to live in big cities and in ghettos...i know many are trapped, but there are many more still who just dont have the courage or the willingness to make this kind of move...but think about the future
 11 years ago '05        #163
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
 anseltmchs said:
the Internet has provided a forum for racist people to be safe without detection. these Internet racist would never talk sh*t in public

just skip the racist posts when reading slumz...most arent even racist their just trying to get other people to start hating and spread negativity...fu*k them but they gonna be here and they aint goin nowhere...this is a community, they are our brothers, we cannot hate our brothers, but we can ignore them, its that simple
 11 years ago '05        #164
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
 prophetz said:
if you think about it, what kind of sh*t is it to ask ethnic groups what they think of other groups? You think if they all said good things they would publish this sh*t? It's just to stirr sh*t up it's not really creating knowledge just opinion remember everyone is different you can't tar everyone with the same brush

exactly fam...this is the type of sh*t this government has been doing since forever...if anyone is aware of margaret mead, she was the anthropologist who did the study on the polynesian islands (i smoke weed i have a bad memory im probrably wrong and if i am correct me on the type of islanders she did the research on)...but thats not the point the point is that she went into it with an already preconceived notion as to how these people were, and it is a fact that she manipulated her research to make these people into carefree, s3xloving, friendly people...and in this case, she used this manipulations in the early 1900's in which created the whole feminist movement and civil rights, and that whole escape from americans being s3xually suppresed and wat not...in this example margaret mead used her research and manipulated in a way for positive reasons... im not saying its good wat she did but at least it was positive, unlike napoleon chagnon who did his research on the Yamomamo tribes in brazil and used the to creat the man the hunter theories and say that men are naturally fierce warring people...also in this case chagnon manipulated his findings and has been cought out by other anthropologists, this motherfu*ker actually started wars with tribes and got them on footage to support his theories...so my message is if your gonna manipulate, do it for positive reasons please
 11 years ago '05        #165
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
 nc4life said:
look i'm from durham and i'm not racist against mexicans but hey out number us blacks like hell. they come and take the jobs that was here. its hard for n*ggaz 2 eat, thats why the gangbanging, robberies, ect... is so crazy.they steal, sell dope, and gangbang. my homeboy got k!lled by 3 mexicans from some texas gang last year. we the ones that should have dislike.

believe me this sh*t is planned by the government...there are lists of places in the U.S. that are noted as places where immigrants should go where they will have opportunities and most likely these places are places where there are blacks and other low income type people (remember its not even about blacks anymore in this country..its about if your poor, uneducated, or are not a part of the machine which is the american economy)...the gov wants to get rid of these type of people, and this is one of their ways...there has to be ways where they can come together, one step is to have everyone legal, then create a type of union in the community...these are just ideas which I hope might reach at least one person who will relay it to someone else and so on up the ladder
 11 years ago '04        #166
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
I can't believe this thread got to be this long, I honestly don't see why people get offended by this...most mexican immigrants don't even come into contact with a black person until they get to the US. So before that they can only go by what our society portrays them to be. And then when they do get down here, they're most likely stuck in the ghetto where even us black people look at each other shady. Now I can see if the article they said "fu*k n*ggaZ, let's k!ll all of em", then i could understand the response, but all they said is that they trust white people more blah blah blah, and it's not even like it's crazy percentages, it's l ike 40% to 60% and sh*t like that. I just don't think it's that big a deal.
 11 years ago '04        #167
Castro 10304 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,614 | Props total: 170 170
Again This Is All Generalization, You Can't Say This About All Latinos And All Blacks. I'm Black And I'll Tell You This, We And Latinos Are Hating Each Other And f!ghting For Crumbs On The Table.
 11 years ago '04        #168
memyselfni 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
 Skilllz said:
You make it seem like Mexicans is under you, like they're inferior to you. ..
You are infact mad at everything and a closet racist. You also act like it's ALL MEXICANS, it ain't all of them dear, so stop generalizing.

@ Lil Messiko..

'nuff said.

you don't live here so you can't speak on what the mexicans here do and say. correction the mexicans here act like blk people are inferior to them, and its not all but most of them dislike blk people here. and yes LA looks like lil messiko, but will never be that no matter how hard they try to get it that way.
 07-13-2006, 12:30 PM         #169
S.CARTER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k YALL
WE BUILT THIS NATION
WE BEEN WORKIN HARDER THAN WHITES AND LATINOS

I AINT ARGUING WTH YALL

BLACKS WIN
 07-13-2006, 02:05 PM         #170
Armenian_2pac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey they atleast work hard to keep their families, why you gotta bad mouth hispanics like that... I'm Armenian n we don't always get along with hispanics but the truth is the truth.
 11 years ago '05        #171
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
 htown said:
I can't believe this thread got to be this long, I honestly don't see why people get offended by this...

im not lookin at it as people getting offended by this...all the hate responses have come from people giving their own opinions and tryin to act hard online by sayin fu*k blah blah blah...what this thread should be doing is making people realize what the government is doing...the government controls the schools, the schools control the teachers, and the teachers control the students...this is the hierarchy in academia and this is how most things people see and read about get created, the gov asks schools to make certain kind of research which then the teachers publish, and the students read and learn from, and not just students everyone who reads...this is how its done its not a hidden fact...on the flip side, guess how change comes...students bring change into the classrooms and by rallies and wats it called when they gather and protest, then the teachers have to conform to this change and accomodate it, which is followed by the school, now when schools make changes, this actually affects the government, so it works both ways, we have power just like the government does, cept we need everyone's involvement, all they need is a memo sent out...so this thread should be bringing people together and make us more aware of what we need to do and where we need to od it to unite and lift our lower class peoples, be it black, white, asian or hispanic and take wats ours, this country isnt supposed to be run by few rich whites, its supposed to be run by the mass population which is held together by the popular culture which is the lower middle and lower classes
 07-13-2006, 05:07 PM         #172
Flozz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S.CARTER said:
fu*k YALL
WE BUILT THIS NATION
WE BEEN WORKIN HARDER THAN WHITES AND LATINOS

I AINT ARGUING WTH YALL

BLACKS WIN
stfu..latinos built this country as well as other..stop wit the hatim sh*t..fag**t
 07-13-2006, 05:11 PM         #173
thego2man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This Thread is BULLsh*t word up

ONE
 07-13-2006, 09:51 PM         #174
Ratio 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think that there is hate between the two groups..mainly because black and latinos are mostly in jail and that is the mentalitly...prison life gets passed down to the next generation...the hate lives...
 11 years ago '05        #175
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
yo on the real their aint no hate stop talkin sh*t...everybody thats gangsta is gonna try to rep they sh*t and talk tough but for real n*ggas will recoznise real and in the hood it don matter your colore so dont listen to the hatin a.ss bi*ches man just know wasup wit ur hood and try to do something positive
 07-15-2006, 02:47 PM         #176
Black::[x] 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 anseltmchs said:
the Internet has provided a forum for racist people to be safe without detection. these Internet racist would never talk sh*t in public
^^SO TRUE!
 07-15-2006, 03:24 PM         #177
MOSESCANOVA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoneyaB said:
Similar to what "Hyphy" said, it depends where in the U.S. you are talking about as to how latinos and blacks view each other. Like NY is more of a united thing, I think, then L.A. and what not.

But that poll seems real suspect anyways. I don't believe for a second that only 10% of whites view blacks with negative stereotypes. That's total bullsh*t. I've been to North Carolina, and the white people there were racist as sh*t towards me. Security in the mall tried to jack my boy up for stealing, when he didn't take a damn thing.
I THINK ITS THE TYPE OF HISPNIC PEOPLE I MEAN I KNOW FOR THE MOST PART RICANS GET DOWN WITH BLACKS AND THERES A LOT OF RICANS IN NY. BUT THEN AGAIN I READ THIS THING ABOUT THE AVENUES GANG IN CALI WHO GOT ORDERS FROM THE MEXICAN MAFIA IN 1999 TO TERRORIZE ALL BLACK PEOPLE THEY SEE. SO I'M KINDA TAKING IT MORE SO AS IT BEING THE MEXICANS THAT DISLIKE US BUT THEN AGAIN MY THEORY COULD BE WRONG.
 07-15-2006, 03:49 PM         #178
COcaine. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said:
this is no surprise, nobody likes us but us.
:applause: Word.
 11 years ago '04        #179
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
this is only in LA....black/latinos are madd cool in nyc.....but still if it wasn't for black people they wouldn't be in this country

don't forget the Civil Rights era...when Black people were f!ghting(hard working :D ) for equal rights...while Asians,and Latinos were claiming themselves as white people.

Last edited by goke11429; 07-15-2006 at 04:17 PM..
 07-15-2006, 04:30 PM         #180
cjay73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mexican immagrants even distrust mexican americans but the media sure has a way of dividing us .the new generation of mexicans both in mexico and u.s don´t feel this way
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now