Jul 11 - Blacks - Here's What SOME (Latinos) Think About You

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

????????

Props Slaps
 07-12-2006, 08:59 PM         #141
LOCO666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CMar22 said:
Closet??? that dudes straight up racist like loco666 and the thread starter
why do you have to mention my username??? LMAO
 11 years ago '05        #142
assanlb 
space
space
$851 | Props total: 56 56
I pretty much do my thang. I am a hard working black man and dont even bother listening to the negativity about races. I can care less of how people sterotype me as long as they dont disrespect me to my face, im good. Being a black man, i will have sh*t against me my whole life but that doesnt hold me down, there are plenty of successful black people and im not talking just the entertainment business either. That alone tells me only you can hold yourself down. There are fu*ked up people in every race and also good.
 11 years ago '04        #143
memyselfni 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
 CMar22 said:
Closet??? that dudes straight up racist like loco666 and the thread starter
what was racist about my post....i didnt write the article...idiots mad cause this was posted...get the fu*k over it....idiots want sh*t sugarcoated all the time.:finger:
 11 years ago '04        #144
memyselfni 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
 CMar22 said:
.... I think you love this racist sh!t... fules your passion to hate and gives you an excuse to talk sh!t... Your cool sometimes but more often then not you just be hatin on mexicans...

i didnt write this article. and anybody that spends any time in LA will see that mexicans are disrespectful and don't like black people in LA. i'm not gonna sit here and lie to make sh*t seem like all love here in LA among blacks and mexicans. when i moved here my cousin told me about the sh*t at 1st i didnt see it, but after a month a seen what she was talking about. mexicans acting and looking at us like we are the illegals and crossed their border.
 11 years ago '05        #145
Afekz 
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
Viva la Resistance.
 11 years ago '04        #146
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,250 | Props total: 1396 1396
 memyselfni said:

i didnt write this article. and anybody that spends any time in LA will see that mexicans are disrespectful and don't like black people in LA. i'm not gonna sit here and lie to make sh*t seem like all love here in LA among blacks and mexicans. when i moved here my cousin told me about the sh*t at 1st i didnt see it, but after a month a seen what she was talking about. mexicans acting and looking at us like we are the illegals and crossed their border.
You make it seem like Mexicans is under you, like they're inferior to you. ..
You are infact mad at everything and a closet racist. You also act like it's ALL MEXICANS, it ain't all of them dear, so stop generalizing.

@ Lil Messiko..

'nuff said.
 07-12-2006, 11:04 PM         #147
**CHIKO** 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luvdahaze said:
obviously the place which this research was done was clearly done to try to put in peoples heads that latino's dont like blacks...these latinos are all recent immigrants and they obviously want to a.ssimilate as best as possible by showing favor to whites...and as far as them thinking negatively about blacks, they are clearly going by stereotypes that have been pronounced in the U.S. since slavery, and it's not their fault their just going by what they have been hearing about blacks in the U.S. since they were living in their home countries so this research definitely does not show anything in the overall views of latinos in america against blacks.. this research was cleverly selected in my eyes to try to ignite some kind of beef against us minorities and thats some straight up ignorant bullsh*t and I hope nobody reading that article will take it for anything but abuse of researching to come up with a overall consensus of latinos and blacks...these latinos in Durham are not american latinos and they have no personal history with american blacks so it should be completely obvious that these latinos will only state the stereotypes known to them when being asked these type of questions...these latinos prob had no clue wat the research was about even if they were told wat it was about...i dont blame them either i blame the educated fu*ks at north carolina for trying to start some sh*t...fu*k these motherfu*kers i hope this type of sh*t gets all ya'll n*ggas readin this upset and when I say n*ggas u know who im talkin bout im from the hood so all my n*ggas we need to start comin back at these educated motherfu*kers with our own studies...thats why im studying to be an anthropologist so I can make these kind of studies but the kind that will bring positive to minorities not negative...anyone reading this that wants to do something for this country and our people i suggest u go to school and become an anthropologist urself and start creating positive research to give these devils something to really worry about
^^^WORD!!!!!

fu*k this poll
fu*k this survey and
fu*k anybody who let's this bullsh*t a.ss survey persuade you into believing all latinos feel like that :finger:
o yea and fu*k the thread sarter for trying to start some bullsh*t:finger:

Last edited by **CHIKO**; 07-12-2006 at 11:10 PM..
 07-12-2006, 11:07 PM         #148
StayBlazin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it seems everyone on this site is racist
 07-12-2006, 11:12 PM         #149
IllEzTMissEz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo U Stupid Muthafukcers Yall Trippin Where Im From There Is Mad Black And Latins In My Community Not One Person Is Racially Bias That Article Was Propbably Wriiten Based On Social Standards But Not The Color If Skin.
 07-12-2006, 11:21 PM         #150
Playboysoldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so basically..........black people are saying they relate more and trust latinos more than white people

latinos are saying they can relate more to white people and do not trust black people

and the white people are saying they relate more to black people and do not trust latinos. LMAO

i do agree that sometimes latinos think they are white and go as far as to diss/ostrascize themselves from other latinos. people should be proud of their race. theres nothing wrong with being a "minority"
 07-12-2006, 11:32 PM         #151
CODYJISBACK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got a friend from Durham and he said the reason Mexicans in Durham don't like blacks is be cause the Mexicans would get robbed. A lot illegal immigrants cant get banks accounts so all the money they'd make from working would be kept in their house; making them vulnerable to black thieves who run in their house and take there hard earned money, and some thieves would even r*pe the Mexicans daughter. Now what can this Mexican man do about this. He can't call the police, he'll get deported. My friend said people use the Mexicans weak point against them. The only way to protect your money in this situation is to wire it western union to Mexico, and have someone put in a Mexican bank he said there's no mid class there's nice 400,000 homes and there's the ghetto. I would think this happens in the ghetto. There's a lot murders and if u live in the ghetto there's a chance you don't get out much to experience other parts of the country. So these Mexican people down there think all blacks are that way, but we're not.
 11 years ago '05        #152
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 597 597
 StayBlazin1 said:
it seems everyone on this site is racist

dumb responses like this are the kind that prevent this process of everyone speaking out from achieving the type of progress that this type of forum should have...this is boxden, this is the slumz, deep down i dont believe anyone in here is racist just maybe a little immature or unresponsible as a member of a community that strives to teach about the struggle and the revolution...lets start making positive reactions that can actually help someone else and come together as a community, lets face it we have it good, we have a great range of forums and the jukebox to most in here is like the holy grail...lets starts using this community as a means for networking and really get to know who is in this community we call the slumz...the written word has more power than anyone in here can imagine...think about wat u post before you post it...i dont have the rank to be your leader but whoever does, lets start a community forum, find out our demographics, have something so everyone in this community can see it and start to know ourselves, then start networking and helping each other out, organize local programs, i know there must be many people in here that are educated, grown, and have some kind of financial abilities, if we want to start making a difference, im willing to put in my time and effort, setting up a committe, a group whatever it takes to get the ball rolling just give me a holla...i know everyone else in here feels this way or else this site would not be what it is
 11 years ago '05        #153
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
stop hatin on the thread starter, all that person did was introduce an article into discussion...i give that person props because it has let people know what other real people feel like across the nation and more than not it has produced some great reactions that have sparked the brains of some the more immature and unresponsible in this community (im staying away from using the word ignorant because if you own a computer and your on a site like this then I highly doubt that you are an ignorant person)...this is wat slumz is about and i encourage more people to post articles like this or any other controversial kind since this is what the people of this community need to learn about and understand better by delving deeper into the article than just what the article actually says...this is education folks fu*k wat u heard
 11 years ago '05        #154
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
 cddal3 said:
I live in Durham, the big problem is that when the hispanic immigrants came in the 90s they literally swarmed the low income jobs (yard work, food service). Many of them (not all) were and are still illegal which allowed employers to hire them for near nothing and that put the lower income blacks in even more dire straits. And thats when the violence between them began in the 90s. The tension is still there. I'd like to know which black people here they interviewed, because i think theres the same discontent among the hispanics and blacks in the same classes. Blah Blah Blah Nobody is gonna read this on the 9th page of this thread.

this is a great reaction, we should see how many people in slumz are actually from the Durham area, and if theres enough maybe they can come together and actually do something positive for their community...so holla back whos from durham up in here was really fu*kin good stand up
 07-13-2006, 12:03 AM         #155
Gangsta_D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
to all the racist a.ss latinos y'all can kiss my black a.ss
 11 years ago '05        #156
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
 dmoney80 said:
yo honestly if ur hispanic and u don't like blackS then fu*k YOU....

i just wanna know if you dont like hispanics...if you dont then fu*k you too, and if you do like hispanics then i feel you on wat u sayin thats real talk
 07-13-2006, 12:12 AM         #157
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look i'm from durham and i'm not racist against mexicans but hey out number us blacks like hell. they come and take the jobs that was here. its hard for n*ggaz 2 eat, thats why the gangbanging, robberies, ect... is so crazy.they steal, sell dope, and gangbang. my homeboy got k!lled by 3 mexicans from some texas gang last year. we the ones that should have dislike.

Last edited by nc4life; 07-13-2006 at 12:16 AM..
 07-13-2006, 12:16 AM         #158
prophetz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you think about it, what kind of sh*t is it to ask ethnic groups what they think of other groups? You think if they all said good things they would publish this sh*t? It's just to stirr sh*t up it's not really creating knowledge just opinion remember everyone is different you can't tar everyone with the same brush
 11 years ago '05        #159
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
 StudiosConnect' said:
so why didnt the portuguese enslave europeans or themselves?
because back then in places like africa and central and south america, and even middle eastern area, slaves were gained through war and unfortunately in Africa where there were so many people and so many different kingdoms, the slave trade was already big and when the portuguese came they were easily able to manipulate the kings and trade slaves for next to nothing...this is just of the top of my head so excuse me if I made any errors but theres a book called lies my history teacher told me, which explains the origin of slaves, and as far as how exactly the portuguese began trading for slaves with africa and what they were trading (if not just simply kidnapping) you'll have to research that yourself
 11 years ago '05        #160
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
 memphis10 said:
Sammy Sosa, Manny Ramirez, & David Ortiz types should represent the latino population in theory, it would mean less problems

Not some fat joe or ricky martin type lookin' type..........

like it or not they all have been in the same gene pool for hundreds of years now...and like it or not everyone from south america, central america, and the caribbeans that have some spanish ancestry are latinos...but that's why we are the race that will unite everyone, latinos are like the mutts, and overall we get along with everyone, latinos need to stop hatin on ppl cause we are a part of everyone
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy