Jul 11 - Blacks - Here's What SOME (Latinos) Think About You

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

????????

12 years ago '05        #126
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,680 | Props total: 726 726
 GraveyardHustla said
We've been here longer than you and you didnt build sh*t.
Yeah thats a nice way to start a discussion between races :thumbsdow

07-12-2006, 03:58 PM         #127
wesp75pk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj X said
tengo un gato en mis pantalones!!!!!!!!!
is that a joke dawg? im mexican im cool with alot of black mexican and asian people and some white due to the racism that goes down on my side of the state come on man even our own race adn black races rich people hate on there kind just because we aint on there class even rich white people k!lling poor white kids for making look bad aint that sh*t funny no fu*k off with your jokes bi*ch..

07-12-2006, 03:59 PM         #128
Man Undercover 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's kinda funny to me that Latinos identify with White people. But at the end of the day White people treat Latinos just like they do n*ggaz when it comes to jobs and even living in this country.

I swear to God. This world is so backwards.

07-12-2006, 04:00 PM         #129
wesp75pk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CMar22 said
Originally Posted by S.CARTER
I AINT READ THE sh*t BUT I HEARD THEY WAS TALKIN DOWN
FIRST OF ALL WE BEEN BUSTIN OUT OUR a.ss FOR 300 YRS
LATINOS JUST CAME TO THE US WHAT ABOUT 10 YRS AGO
SO HOW CAN YOU CALL US NOT HARD WORKERS
WE BUILT THIS NATION
BLACKS WIN
you must have never heard of Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, California, Nevada.... you lost you wannabe Jay-Z.... Quit d!ckryding a man you will never be
lol obiously he hasnt if hes talkign this way lol

12 years ago '05        #130
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
 wesp75pk said
is that a joke dawg? no fu*k off with your jokes bi*ch..
Damn hommie chill the fck out.. it was a joke... I found that sh!t rather amusing ...but thats just me

12 years ago '04        #131
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,279 | Props total: 4279 4279
 StudiosConnect' said
so why didnt the portuguese enslave europeans or themselves?
The Africans were the best choice to cultivate their plants in the Cape Verde islands. They were a race of people who had worked all their lives under the sun and can do it well. Does that make sense?

The idea of Slavery itself is old. The first slaves were white. The word "Slave" itself comes from the Slavic People. This is because a large number of Slavs captured during the raids of Turkic nomads were sold to Europe through slave markets along various routes.

07-12-2006, 04:17 PM         #132
Dakid187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this isn't a surprise they always looked at blacks that way fu*k em

12 years ago '05        #133
Hyphy707 
space
space
$1,623 | Props total: 1 1
 Kali_Kingz90 said
Shut the fu*k up, White people aren't doing sh*t to you. Your just too lazy to do anything with your life.
too lazy? n*gga, i bought my 1st house when I was 21, and own a house and a condo in cali. My net worth is over a mill ticket f*g**t! I got a career, make way more dough than you obviously, i'm on my grind everyday, that's why I have time during the day to check this boxden sh*t, cuz i'm on my grind from 5am every day sucka! Just cuz you live wit yo mama, doesn't mean everyone else does.

Eat a c*ck' pole smoker!:finger:

I wonder why there's so many dumb white boyz on here?

12 years ago '04        #134
CrAkKedOuT 1034 heat pts1034
space
space
space
$25,267 | Props total: 19501 19501
 r-dog1116 said
Its the world we live in........
yep..

07-12-2006, 05:15 PM         #135
CODYJISBACK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I LIVE IN PA BETWEEN PHILLY AND NEW YORK. I'D LIKE TO APOLOGIZE ON BE HALF OF MY RACE. BY THE WAY I'M BLACK. some OF US BLACKS DON'T EVEN GIVE LATINOS THE TIME OF DAY, EXCLUDING THE WOMAN THAT'S A DIFFERENT STORY. Most OF MY FRIENDS ARE RICAN. I COULD NEVER UNDERSTAND WHY THEY DIDN'T LIKE THE OTHER LATIN RACES. ONE OF MY FRIENDS TOLD ONE OF HIS MEXICAN FRIENDS HE WAS GOING TO CHILL WITH ME AND MEXICAN ASK HIM (IF I WAS COOL?) I GUESS WHAT HE MEANT WAS THAT HE DOESN'T a.ssOCIATE WITH BLACKS CAUSE THEY GIVE HIM MEAN MUGGS GENERALLY DISPLAY HATE FOR HIM. hE LATER FOUND OUT THAT I WASN'T LIKE THE BLACKS IN MY AREA.
MY POINT IS YOU GOTTA SIT DOWN INTERACT WITH A PERSON BEFORE YOU MISS JUDGE THEM

12 years ago '04        #136
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,593 | Props total: 449 449
The latinos that view blacks this way are very ignorant and don't understand the history of the United States. For one, they barely teach black history in our schools here so what makes you think they learn about blacks in Mexico. I'm black, intelligent and I can give a damn about what they think because I know one day I'm gonna have every race working for me.

If it weren't for us blacks being slaves, the latinos wouldn't have the opportunity to come to America and get a better life so they can get the hell on with those negative stereotypes, and any latino that comes in contact with me will think differently about the stereotype!

12 years ago '04        #137
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,593 | Props total: 449 449
 T. Okes said
Yup...sh*t's sad. Y'all need to chill the fu*k out.

Socioeconomic Status = Everything (whether you like it or not)

Complexion = Nothing (unless you're petty/ignorant)

Smarten up.
Props, speakin the truth.

12 years ago '05        #138
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
 bangabi*ch said
Kali Kings is white, don't pay any mind to that closet racist.
Closet??? that dudes straight up racist like loco666 and the thread starter

Last edited by CMar22; 07-12-2006 at 08:29 PM..

07-12-2006, 08:59 PM         #139
LOCO666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CMar22 said
why do you have to mention my username??? LMAO

12 years ago '05        #140
assanlb 
space
space
$861 | Props total: 74 74
I pretty much do my thang. I am a hard working black man and dont even bother listening to the negativity about races. I can care less of how people sterotype me as long as they dont disrespect me to my face, im good. Being a black man, i will have sh*t against me my whole life but that doesnt hold me down, there are plenty of successful black people and im not talking just the entertainment business either. That alone tells me only you can hold yourself down. There are fu*ked up people in every race and also good.

12 years ago '04        #141
memyselfni 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 2 2
 CMar22 said
what was racist about my post....i didnt write the article...idiots mad cause this was posted...get the fu*k over it....idiots want sh*t sugarcoated all the time.:finger:

12 years ago '04        #142
memyselfni 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 2 2
 CMar22 said
.... I think you love this racist sh!t... fules your passion to hate and gives you an excuse to talk sh!t... Your cool sometimes but more often then not you just be hatin on mexicans...

i didnt write this article. and anybody that spends any time in LA will see that mexicans are disrespectful and don't like black people in LA. i'm not gonna sit here and lie to make sh*t seem like all love here in LA among blacks and mexicans. when i moved here my cousin told me about the sh*t at 1st i didnt see it, but after a month a seen what she was talking about. mexicans acting and looking at us like we are the illegals and crossed their border.

12 years ago '05        #143
Afekz 
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
Viva la Resistance.

12 years ago '04        #144
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,279 | Props total: 4279 4279
 memyselfni said

i didnt write this article. and anybody that spends any time in LA will see that mexicans are disrespectful and don't like black people in LA. i'm not gonna sit here and lie to make sh*t seem like all love here in LA among blacks and mexicans. when i moved here my cousin told me about the sh*t at 1st i didnt see it, but after a month a seen what she was talking about. mexicans acting and looking at us like we are the illegals and crossed their border.
You make it seem like Mexicans is under you, like they're inferior to you. ..
You are infact mad at everything and a closet racist. You also act like it's ALL MEXICANS, it ain't all of them dear, so stop generalizing.

@ Lil Messiko..

'nuff said.

07-12-2006, 11:04 PM         #145
**CHIKO** 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luvdahaze said
obviously the place which this research was done was clearly done to try to put in peoples heads that latino's dont like blacks...these latinos are all recent immigrants and they obviously want to a.ssimilate as best as possible by showing favor to whites...and as far as them thinking negatively about blacks, they are clearly going by stereotypes that have been pronounced in the U.S. since slavery, and it's not their fault their just going by what they have been hearing about blacks in the U.S. since they were living in their home countries so this research definitely does not show anything in the overall views of latinos in america against blacks.. this research was cleverly selected in my eyes to try to ignite some kind of beef against us minorities and thats some straight up ignorant bullsh*t and I hope nobody reading that article will take it for anything but abuse of researching to come up with a overall consensus of latinos and blacks...these latinos in Durham are not american latinos and they have no personal history with american blacks so it should be completely obvious that these latinos will only state the stereotypes known to them when being asked these type of questions...these latinos prob had no clue wat the research was about even if they were told wat it was about...i dont blame them either i blame the educated fu*ks at north carolina for trying to start some sh*t...fu*k these motherfu*kers i hope this type of sh*t gets all ya'll n*ggas readin this upset and when I say n*ggas u know who im talkin bout im from the hood so all my n*ggas we need to start comin back at these educated motherfu*kers with our own studies...thats why im studying to be an anthropologist so I can make these kind of studies but the kind that will bring positive to minorities not negative...anyone reading this that wants to do something for this country and our people i suggest u go to school and become an anthropologist urself and start creating positive research to give these devils something to really worry about
^^^WORD!!!!!

fu*k this poll
fu*k this survey and
fu*k anybody who let's this bullsh*t a.ss survey persuade you into believing all latinos feel like that :finger:
o yea and fu*k the thread sarter for trying to start some bullsh*t:finger:

Last edited by **CHIKO**; 07-12-2006 at 11:10 PM..

07-12-2006, 11:07 PM         #146
StayBlazin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it seems everyone on this site is racist

07-12-2006, 11:12 PM         #147
IllEzTMissEz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo U Stupid Muthafukcers Yall Trippin Where Im From There Is Mad Black And Latins In My Community Not One Person Is Racially Bias That Article Was Propbably Wriiten Based On Social Standards But Not The Color If Skin.

07-12-2006, 11:21 PM         #148
Playboysoldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so basically..........black people are saying they relate more and trust latinos more than white people

latinos are saying they can relate more to white people and do not trust black people

and the white people are saying they relate more to black people and do not trust latinos. LMAO

i do agree that sometimes latinos think they are white and go as far as to diss/ostrascize themselves from other latinos. people should be proud of their race. theres nothing wrong with being a "minority"

07-12-2006, 11:32 PM         #149
CODYJISBACK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got a friend from Durham and he said the reason Mexicans in Durham don't like blacks is be cause the Mexicans would get robbed. A lot illegal immigrants cant get banks accounts so all the money they'd make from working would be kept in their house; making them vulnerable to black thieves who run in their house and take there hard earned money, and some thieves would even r*pe the Mexicans daughter. Now what can this Mexican man do about this. He can't call the police, he'll get deported. My friend said people use the Mexicans weak point against them. The only way to protect your money in this situation is to wire it western union to Mexico, and have someone put in a Mexican bank he said there's no mid class there's nice 400,000 homes and there's the ghetto. I would think this happens in the ghetto. There's a lot murders and if u live in the ghetto there's a chance you don't get out much to experience other parts of the country. So these Mexican people down there think all blacks are that way, but we're not.

12 years ago '05        #150
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
$1,807 | Props total: 633 633
 StayBlazin1 said
it seems everyone on this site is racist

dumb responses like this are the kind that prevent this process of everyone speaking out from achieving the type of progress that this type of forum should have...this is boxden, this is the slumz, deep down i dont believe anyone in here is racist just maybe a little immature or unresponsible as a member of a community that strives to teach about the struggle and the revolution...lets start making positive reactions that can actually help someone else and come together as a community, lets face it we have it good, we have a great range of forums and the jukebox to most in here is like the holy grail...lets starts using this community as a means for networking and really get to know who is in this community we call the slumz...the written word has more power than anyone in here can imagine...think about wat u post before you post it...i dont have the rank to be your leader but whoever does, lets start a community forum, find out our demographics, have something so everyone in this community can see it and start to know ourselves, then start networking and helping each other out, organize local programs, i know there must be many people in here that are educated, grown, and have some kind of financial abilities, if we want to start making a difference, im willing to put in my time and effort, setting up a committe, a group whatever it takes to get the ball rolling just give me a holla...i know everyone else in here feels this way or else this site would not be what it is

Home      

most viewed right now
+34online now  40
Florence, SC: Routine Traffic Stop Ends With Officers Discovering Bag Of Human..
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  38
Video inside She wanted to lie but ....
31 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-65online now  27
Rap legend DJ Quik Broke & forced to do local news to make $$$. Talks Offset C..
39 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-30online now  15
The songs Meek Mill bited on "Championships" from other artists
37 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+62online now  13
Video inside So Basically Gucci Mane Confirmed Niggas Don't fu-k With Eminem Like Th..
803 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-55online now  12
NFL Bears player proposes to GF...old tweets surface (I Promise Dis Tea Delici..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+102online now  8
Image(s) inside Slim with a cake
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+25online now  6
Image(s) inside Met This Joint At The Gas Station Today; Gave Me Her Booking Info ..
86 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy