Jul 11 - Blacks - Here's What SOME (Latinos) Think About You

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

????????

Props Slaps
 07-11-2006, 09:24 PM         #81
Flozz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no one scared of the black man..and vice versa wit otha races..i mean theres always somethin negative bout someone's race..u may try all u can in sayin "we should join up and sh*t"..but theres always ingorance in many parts...thats the world we live in..sad but true..
 11 years ago '04        #82
Ill Fred 
space
space
$2,724 | Props total: 407 407
sh*t has been like that in so cal for a minute now

but it's weird how its spreadin
 11 years ago '04        #83
dwizzle45 
space
space
$1,259 | Props total: 204 204
people of boxden ....realize that this is a fu*kin study that was conducted....realize when u have study conducted by who humans there will be a bias included in it....so just because these people in this location believe this or that does not make it world wide
 11 years ago '04        #84
memyselfni 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
 Ill Fred said:
sh*t has been like that in so cal for a minute now

but it's weird how its spreadin

and if you tell some that they don't believe it....if they come here they will see it real quick....
 11 years ago '04        #85
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 692 692
black americans=the most hated people on the planet... thats real talk
 07-11-2006, 10:17 PM         #86
Rukahspac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont know bout all that but me as a latino i have recieved way more hate from white people than any other race
 11 years ago '05        #87
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 597 597
 mszomola said:

I think that the whole slavery thing was black trusting the white man initially becuase he was friendly , but soon the ones who would have rather faught to the death settled for taking advantage of a missguided black man ....

slavery began way before blacks were thought of as "slaves", before the portuguese went to Africa and began capturing and trading for black slaves. being a slave was not about color till the slave trade to the americas began...learn your history and stop thinking of whites and blacks and different types of people, we are all the same biologically, and there wont ever be a war between people of different colors, there might be a war between the poor and the rich which might be spun by the rich as a "race war" but in actuality it won't be blacks vs. whites and it never will...whites were just lucky enough to be in the right physical space and time to provide them with enough freedom from the environment to be able to progress their type of civilization to where it is now...if it wasnt for the Americas being germ free before the white man found it the native americans would still be in control of their land and each civilization would have flourished on its own in its own way...wouldnt that have been a beatiful sight to see each continent having its own unique powers and all working together but seperated still...
 11 years ago '05        #88
Willoughby 1 heat pts
space
space
$924 | Props total: 0 0
Poll doesn't surprise me, especially being done in Durham. True colors were shown over that Duke case, plus there was a cross burning there last year.

Folks strive on seperation here.

A person's pigment doesn't mean much to me, all people will try to get over on you. I just try to keep trustworthy folks around me.
 07-12-2006, 01:53 AM         #89
LOCO666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
latinos = part white...as spanish=white

but i dont know whyd youd expect that latinos and blacks would get along...

noneyaB said:

But that poll seems real suspect anyways. I don't believe for a second that only 10% of whites view blacks with negative stereotypes. That's total bullsh*t. I've been to North Carolina, and the white people there were racist as sh*t towards me. Security in the mall tried to jack my boy up for stealing, when he didn't take a damn thing.
yeah because a couple of security guards represent all white people
 07-12-2006, 02:11 AM         #90
hoodytoreal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont see the point in this post, you can't blame latinos for they're negative outlook on african americans..they don't randomly think.."hey, his skin is darker then mine...he must be dangerous"..you've gotta blame the poor portrayel of black culture on tv...you've gotta blame people in general, most people are lost without their sterotypes...by the way..my d*ck is small as hell
 11 years ago '06        #91
anseltmchs 4 heat pts
space
space
$514 | Props total: 17 17
the Internet has provided a forum for racist people to be safe without detection. these Internet racist would never talk sh*t in public
 11 years ago '06        #92
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,991 | Props total: 1458 1458
Everybody hates on Blacks (not The blacks) people, even n*ggas. But that's why we f!ght so hard 'cause everyone wants to see us fail but we won't. We to strong. And that's why everyone copys us. Everyone stills our swagger.

EVERYONE WANT TO BE A n*gga, BUT NOBODY WANT TO BE A n*gga. (funny but real talk)
 07-12-2006, 03:20 AM         #93
scientific_born 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cut my grass
 07-12-2006, 03:20 AM         #94
scientific_born 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cut my grass hector
 07-12-2006, 05:53 AM         #95
bdboy04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like when all my boxden people speak on this i could not read errrybody opinions but i got the idea its a 50-50 split i could be wrong but its real. so latino act like total a.ss-holes i am a black young guy i see how some latino folks act when they see me walkin towards them that makes black youth feel awful cause not all of us are criminals although most of us are in jail but that does not mean nothing cause some black men are tryin to be something and some latinos will go towards a white man rather a black man when the latinos and blacks have more in common but karma is a mutha i anit got nothing against no race creed or color i love errybody but some latino folks need a a.ss whoopin for sterotypin

Originally Posted by prophetz<<<<<<<<STUPID
mroe excuse for black people to feel sorry for themselves again

Last edited by bdboy04; 07-12-2006 at 05:54 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #96
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 luvdahaze said:
slavery began way before blacks were thought of as "slaves", before the portuguese went to Africa and began capturing and trading for black slaves. being a slave was not about color till the slave trade to the americas began...learn your history and stop thinking of whites and blacks and different types of people, we are all the same biologically, an

so why didnt the portuguese enslave europeans or themselves?
 11 years ago '04        #97
sacks21 
space
space
space
$989 | Props total: 0 0
Not to be disrepectful towards anybody but with the way the media is now you can't help but have something negative to think about others whenever they come into our country - sterotypes are only shown so that's what a person thinks until they get to know you.
 07-12-2006, 08:22 AM         #98
alelvremy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wat do you expect from sum dumb a.ss latinos str8 off da banana boat.
 07-12-2006, 09:12 AM         #99
mc_breed 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont nobody care about what they think

their dont got no kinda place to talk down on anybody especially thee ones that cant speak english right
 07-12-2006, 09:25 AM         #100
C.LoS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
It kind of makes you wonder why the few that do feel this way would wake up and realize they are getting used by the elite just like blacks are and have been for decades.
and whites and muslims...

and your talkin about mexicans, thats not latino.. lol.. come ask the ricans and minicans in the tri-state, the numbers will be completely diffrent.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Best Upcoming Horror Movies 2018 (Trailer)
25 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy