Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

????????

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #61
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,380 | Props total: 485 485
fu*k a survey
 11 years ago '05        #62
brooklyn2philly 46 heat pts46
space
space
$1,016 | Props total: 1667 1667
Who cares sh*ts never going to stop
mind your bizz hold your fam down fu*k everybody else
stop crying
 07-11-2006, 06:03 PM         #63
Quiksilver 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I guess we're the most hated in the whole wide world.
 07-11-2006, 06:24 PM         #64
R_U_Serious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey black people :) fu*k what the latino's say
 11 years ago '05        #65
4Chun500 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 559 559
 Hyphy707 said:
Just another reason for the white man to separate us. I'm latino, my dad came from honduras in 71' and there's hella blacks out there. They do have a preconception of blacks, but in San Francisco, I ended up in an all black and samoan school, so all my friends were black. Then i moved up north to a white county, and same thing, there was a natural friendship that was built between myself and blacks. Most of my friends are black, but i have a lot of white, polynesian, middle eastern friends. Latinos and blacks are more united in the Bay Area than in somewhere like Los Angeles. The Bay has so many different culture's it's like a melting pot like NY. People don't really trip off race over here, some do, but not enough to make a difference. My dad used to hate blacks, but over time, it was all because of the Black Panther sh*t that was going on back then, when they were terrorizing latinos for no reason, and they weren't like the blacks back in Honduras. To hate a race is ignorant. I wonder who these "qualified people" who were interviewed were? Here's the thing, we all have different colors, cultures, styles, languages, but we're all in this f!ght together, so many latinos ARE black, by skin, but come from Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Venezuela, Columbia, Brazil, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Dominican Republic, we have to accept them, because they're all our people. I don't see why everyone wants US to hate eachother, we're all just trying to succeed and not be sold like slaves to the federal prisons. True there's more latinos than blacks in the US. but who's the cause of that?? Corporate America, who has more influence than the Prez.

Props if ya feel me, and props if you're not gonna let no poll in the middle of nowhere change your feelings toward another. Cuz I won't.
I was going 2 say the same thing. Preach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 07-11-2006, 06:50 PM         #66
dre4dollas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know this is gonna p!ss a lot of people off like it did to me..

I met this one latin chick and we were talking and having conversation..I asked her why latina girls didn't date black dudes and she said "cause black men don't take care of their children"

But then after a while i sat and thought about it.. I don't have kids... and i see all of my black male friends/or men in my hood w/children and i say about 50% of the men don't do sh*t for their kids... I hate that she said that and just stereotyped all black men but i can see why she would make a bullsh*t a.ssumption like that, by just looking around me.
 11 years ago '06        #67
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,375 | Props total: 5656 5656
I really don't give a fu*k. The black race is the most hated on, feared, copied, and imitated race in the world. It's probably just some race dividing propaganda by the government.
 07-11-2006, 08:03 PM         #68
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said:
this is no surprise, nobody likes us but us.
we don't like us either. I can't stand my race and the ignorant sh*t we do.
 11 years ago '04        #69
htown 
space
space
space
$2,755 | Props total: 763 763
 dre4dollas said:
I know this is gonna p!ss a lot of people off like it did to me..

I met this one latin chick and we were talking and having conversation..I asked her why latina girls didn't date black dudes and she said "cause black men don't take care of their children"

But then after a while i sat and thought about it.. I don't have kids... and i see all of my black male friends/or men in my hood w/children and i say about 50% of the men don't do sh*t for their kids... I hate that she said that and just stereotyped all black men but i can see why she would make a bullsh*t a.ssumption like that, by just looking around me.

I feel you on this one...as a black man this is the only stereotype that I don't really have a rebuttal for. Most of my friends didn't have active fathers, so they treat their kids the same way. It's gonna be hard to reverse this because my friends are all bout it in the beginning but as soon as things start to get rough or their baby mommas start trippin the kid takes a back seat.
 11 years ago '04        #70
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,598 | Props total: 2993 2993
 macadon83 said:
we don't like us either. I can't stand my race and the ignorant sh*t we do.

I love being the race that I am, seperate the real from the fake, the weak shall perish the strong survive.....

consider yourself weak, blinded by the opposition, afraid to take a glimpse of reality, believing the misleading of the media and coming to your own conclusion...

that's sad, but that is what separates us
 11 years ago '04        #71
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 BRAZZ said:
who cares what they think...tell those low life spikes to get a job that pays more then 9.00

Did you mean "Spics"? Stupid...
 11 years ago '04        #72
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,266 | Props total: 1425 1425
What most of you fail to realize is that a huge percentage of Latino's are white. Haven't you seen blonde haired, blue-eyed Argentinians, Colombians, Mexicans, Venezuelans?

There's a lot of racism going on in Latin America thanks to the Spanish, who ruled those lands. In the colonial days of New Spain (Parts of the United States & Central America) & South America, there was a class system.

Whites - Spanish born men rule the higher class
Creoles - Spanish men born in New Spain from Spanish Parents
Mestizo - Mixed Amerindian & Spanish blood
Indians - Slaves
Mulatto's - Mixed Black & White
Blacks - Slaves

The Blacks & Amerindians were always at the bottom of the food chain. This inferiority complex can still be seen today in Latin America. The richest men in Latin America aren't Indian or Black; they're white.

There are TONS of Blacks in Latin America. TONS. Ain't y'all seen Black Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, Cubans, Colombians, Mexicans?

But that's a bullsh*t a.ss poll. They trying to start sh*t between Latinos & Blacks. And the thread starter, well, she's a certified racist bi*ch.

Last edited by Skilllz; 07-11-2006 at 08:43 PM..
 07-11-2006, 08:38 PM         #73
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They hate blacks in Southwest Detroit but their girls love us!
 07-11-2006, 08:55 PM         #74
Imob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 druggie said:
in other news
asians hate everyone
^haha
 11 years ago '05        #75
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 597 597
obviously the place which this research was done was clearly done to try to put in peoples heads that latino's dont like blacks...these latinos are all recent immigrants and they obviously want to a.ssimilate as best as possible by showing favor to whites...and as far as them thinking negatively about blacks, they are clearly going by stereotypes that have been pronounced in the U.S. since slavery, and it's not their fault their just going by what they have been hearing about blacks in the U.S. since they were living in their home countries so this research definitely does not show anything in the overall views of latinos in america against blacks.. this research was cleverly selected in my eyes to try to ignite some kind of beef against us minorities and thats some straight up ignorant bullsh*t and I hope nobody reading that article will take it for anything but abuse of researching to come up with a overall consensus of latinos and blacks...these latinos in Durham are not american latinos and they have no personal history with american blacks so it should be completely obvious that these latinos will only state the stereotypes known to them when being asked these type of questions...these latinos prob had no clue wat the research was about even if they were told wat it was about...i dont blame them either i blame the educated fu*ks at north carolina for trying to start some sh*t...fu*k these motherfu*kers i hope this type of sh*t gets all ya'll n*ggas readin this upset and when I say n*ggas u know who im talkin bout im from the hood so all my n*ggas we need to start comin back at these educated motherfu*kers with our own studies...thats why im studying to be an anthropologist so I can make these kind of studies but the kind that will bring positive to minorities not negative...anyone reading this that wants to do something for this country and our people i suggest u go to school and become an anthropologist urself and start creating positive research to give these devils something to really worry about
 11 years ago '05        #76
thaillest719 
space
space
$2,310 | Props total: 50 50
Man thats just sad. The two races need to get together and try to strive to be better than have them look down on the black people. That shows how stupid people are.
 11 years ago '04        #77
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
peoples curiousity always leads to criticisms !! its kinda wierd but this is how all this originated from the first blacks !!

I think its what makes us different, I NEVER expect a black or latino to say good things about whites . I can see how it cross pollinates around. The truth of the matter is , us people despite how crude we can be , forced ourselfs to try live in understanding of one another ... I dont think this whole acceptance was ever supposed to happen but the fact we try everyday to equal the playing field sure makes me happy !!

I get dissapointed when the few missguided people tend to trample on that hard work by bringing up race factoids , comparisons , and discrimination thus keeping the flame alive for our differences ...

It may never go away but the fact we all try to make it work is a miracle in itself ...

I almost get the impression that in some point in time (in past) the different races met and something was supposed to happen that didnt happen. I believe a war of the people was supposed to happen with one race eventually coming out the more successful !! However !!! I think that insted of that the curiousity and interest swayed closer to friendships . I think that the whole slavery thing was black trusting the white man initially becuase he was friendly , but soon the ones who would have rather faught to the death settled for taking advantage of a missguided black man ....

EVERYTHING that happened was never supposed to happen . And im not saying that blacks would have won or whites or anything like that . I just believe that what we have today is a miracle in intself and the fact its working ( although not ideal ) works past what was expected of us.

People should be happy that we changed the books .....
 11 years ago '04        #78
lildesdes32 
space
space
space
$847 | Props total: 11 11
i think minorities against minorities helps the white man keep control of us while we eliminate eachother
 11 years ago '04        #79
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
 lildesdes32 said:
i think minorities against minorities helps the white man keep control of us while we eliminate eachother

see and i dont think the white man has any control right now ... you think the president looks like a man in control ?

you think the police officers accross white america look like they are in control ?

those people need to be eliminate and it will happen all in good time my friend .. but we all need to unite to break it down ...
has nothing to do with minorities thats just another boundry you are creating to reincarnet this kinda thought process .... litterally your being a racist right now ...
 11 years ago '04        #80
memyselfni 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
 prophetz said:
mroe excuse for black people to feel sorry for themselves again

and this also brings out the racist a.ss folks who try to continue downing blk people
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago