most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

????????

Props Slaps
 07-11-2006, 12:52 PM         #41
Ewood97 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The only way for Our Country to become whole is through another pair of eyes. We need to look past color and race in order to truley unify us as a whole as a people as well as a Country
 07-11-2006, 01:02 PM         #42
prophetz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they are always moaning about there situation and saying 'nobody likes us but us' you think the whole world revolves around you and your colour of skin personally i couldn't give a sh*t if someone is green
 07-11-2006, 01:03 PM         #43
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its all good... No need to get upset... Simply its fu*k them too... sh*t some of these immigrants over here in Jerz are gettin' slayed for that racist sh*t... They have the nerve to go into the black communities and pop sh*t... Just read up about Plainfield, New Jersey and how immigrant gang members are gettin' bodied left and right for speakin' their racist views... fu*k em... But I got love for all races just cant stand racist mufu*kas...
 11 years ago '05        #44
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
smh....getting mad b/c ppl think one way of us(black ppl) will not change anything. There are stereotypes b/c that's what ppl see in their community and what they grew up knowing. As long as cultures don't mix and people just only think they know...but don't fully understand..not a damn thing will change
 07-11-2006, 01:33 PM         #45
KINGB4EVER'06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAPSOURCE2003 said:
DO U EVEN WORK????????

WELL ENOUGH OF THAT I SEE THIS THREAD IS ABOUT TO START INTO SOME RACIST sh*t.... THINGS LIKE THIS MAKES US MORE DIVIDED AGAINST EACH OTHER............................................. .................................................. .

DO YOU WORK???? I'AM IN A TIGHT SITUATION RIGHT NOW I'VE HAD MAINTEANCE JOBS 3RD CLASS WELDING JANITORIAL LAWN CARE A LOT OF OTHER sh*t UNDER MY RESUME I WILL BE WORKING VERY SOON WITHIN THE NEXT MONTH I'LL MAKE PROBALY MORE MONEY THEN YOU
 11 years ago '05        #46
druggie 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,430 | Props total: 4209 4209
in other news
asians hate everyone
 07-11-2006, 01:41 PM         #47
kyhoopsgoat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
memyslefni have you posted anything lately that doesn't have something to do with racism...read like 3 posts of yours today all them racist...what the point?

Get off your a$$ and get job or something...
 07-11-2006, 01:47 PM         #48
Twinn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont trust nobody i dont give a fu*k if u latino, white, black, purple, yellow. all people cant be trusted cuz this world is all about getting over on everybody else
 07-11-2006, 01:48 PM         #49
Twinn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 druggie said:
in other news
asians hate everyone

that sounds racist but at the same time it sounds true even though my girl is asian. lol
 07-11-2006, 01:52 PM         #50
S-DAWG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i know down here in durham.. ... Ms-13 had some sh*t where u had to k!ll a black girl to join
 07-11-2006, 02:01 PM         #51
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn when are we truely gonna unite the black and the brown
 07-11-2006, 02:03 PM         #52
ADrake22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A majority of Latino immigrants, 58.9 percent, said few or almost no blacks are hardworking. Nearly one-third said few if any blacks are easy to get along with. And nearly 57 percent said few if any blacks could be trusted.

...it looks like they've been watchin Boyz N the Hood one too many times ...
 11 years ago '05        #53
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
 Twinn said:
i dont trust nobody i dont give a fu*k if u latino, white, black, purple, yellow. all people cant be trusted cuz this world is all about getting over on everybody else
:applause: ...too bad it's true
 07-11-2006, 02:10 PM         #54
fuckthegame 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 07-11-2006, 02:11 PM         #55
T. Okes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like I said, the real division lies in socioeconomic status along with a bit of political power. You gotta learn to look past someone's complexion and look at the environent they live in. A piss-poor & desperate black man will rob you just as quick as a white man with the same circumstances would. There's no reason for people of any race to be hating on another simply 'cause of skin tone, especially people of color (people of the sun). That's fu*kin' ludicrous.

SMH @ the ignorance. I swear the way some people hate, it's like it's "fun" or "enjoyable". SMFH @ you devils.
 11 years ago '05        #56
ElQueHablaSucio 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,278 | Props total: 701 701
the latinos in the article are 100% mexican & live in L.A. they should do the survey in N.Y. where the diversity of latinos lived.

Latino Stand Up!!
 07-11-2006, 02:33 PM         #57
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How is it some blacks think the whole world is against them yet others are pissed off at the amount of other races who try to be like them?

Last edited by Fucker; 07-11-2006 at 02:36 PM..
 07-11-2006, 02:40 PM         #58
Twinn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*ker said:
How is it some blacks think the whole world is against them yet others are pissed off at the amount of people in other races who try to be like them?

i know i dont think the whole world is against black people. but all races are quick to judge and say blacks are lazy and criminals and sh*t of that nature (Blacks judge everybody else in their own way too). But if u turn on Mtv u got nothin but rap and the word "bling bling" 50 times a day. and Jamie Kennedy and Paul Wall!
 07-11-2006, 02:51 PM         #59
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twinn said:
i know i dont think the whole world is against black people. but all races are quick to judge and say blacks are lazy and criminals and sh*t of that nature (Blacks judge everybody else in their own way too). But if u turn on Mtv u got nothin but rap and the word "bling bling" 50 times a day. and Jamie Kennedy and Paul Wall!
Well I think it's up to that race of people to portray themselves how they wanna be seen by the rest of us. If a lot of blacks commit crimes and stuff obviously that's gonna become a stereo type for blacks.
 11 years ago '04        #60
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
let me correct this sh*t real quick

in tha hood puerto ricans and blacks are brothers and sisters

i cant say tha same for rich hispanics and rich blacks

and i cant say tha same for mexicans and south americans

but boricuas, dominicans, cubans, and blacks who is from the hood.. we tha same sh*t. and we r classified as tha same sh*t to tha pigs an to white america we all in tha same boat oppressed by tha system oppressed by society we have to better our selves in order to make a change
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy