Jul 11 - Blacks - Here's What SOME (Latinos) Think About You

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

????????

Props Slaps
 07-16-2006, 06:29 PM         #201
Flozz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Littles0012 said:
if landscaping, custodial work, day work. if doin all that is what's considered working hard, then working hard is over-rated.

then gettin high,doin nothin,waitin for welfare checks to come..is any work..then we live in a twilight zone...
 11 years ago '06        #202
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
 BRAZZ said:
who cares what they think...tell those low life spikes to get a job that pays more then 9.00
Not ALL latinos think like that you bi*ch stereotyper. These type of articles shouldn't be posted...spreads too much hate and makes bi*ch a.ss ignorants like BRAZZ make st00pid comments.
 11 years ago '04        #203
stylesp198 
space
space
$883 | Props total: 0 0
i can believe it
 11 years ago '04        #204
Littles0012 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$713 | Props total: 141 141
 Flozz said:
then gettin high,doin nothin,waitin for welfare checks to come..is any work..then we live in a twilight zone...

this response sucked.
 11 years ago '04        #205
memyselfni 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
 Flozz said:

mexican females in LA take full advantage of the welfare system. while their man is out doing odd jobs. its nothing to go into a grocery store and maria is in line with her foodstamp card and her 6 kids behind her.
 11 years ago '05        #206
Hyphy707 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
I'm a say this: This thread is good, cuz it should always be open discussion, regardless of what people say, everyone has the right to an opinion. I've been keeping my eye on this, and been getting a lot of propz from what I have said, and am glad people respect my opinion. What k!lls me is that people on here are just going back n forth, back n forth, for what? this sh*t ain't gonna change how you feel about another person, if it does, than you're ignorant as fucc. Every race has gone through this sh*t. From Native Americans, getting their land stolen and them being almost eliminated from this earth, central and south american natives like the mayas and incas same sh*t from the spaniards, to slavery in the u.s. but it wasn't just in the u.s., it was all over the world. Chinese were brought here and treated like sh*t and were slaved out to build the railroads, Italians and irish were treated like sh*t for a long time in the late 1800's to early 1900's. To the mexicans who got their land stolen in a shady government deal by the u.s., to the civil rights movements, black panthers annihilation, Cesar Chavez and the farm workers movements, to middle eastern's getting hated by everyone, and now because the war in iraq is doing so bad, this is another topic to get the u.s. divided to the point where no decisions can be made, so now we're back to blaming immigrants. California has a lot of immigrants true, the bay area also, but we have lots of irish immigrants, and over 2 million chinese immigrants alone out here that this thing is affecting, people just don't point that out cuz they wanna point to people of "color" "brown" people, who speak a different language. Hey I'm latino, was born here, and am against illegal immigration, but it's not just mexico, if the u.s. would "help" all these central and south american countries, instead of f!ghting pointless wars, and giving money to tsunami victims, and not to our own Katrina victims, we wouldn't be so divided. When the country is so divided on all these topics, it takes the attention on what's really going on here, war, poverty in the u.s., no help for katrina victims, hella sh*t etc. There's a lot of latinos in the New Orleans area, and they went through that too, but everyone made it a black and white thing, whatever. I gotta homegirl that i grew up there, and this bi*ch was in the san francisco chronicle cuz she worked for the red cross and has been out there since that sh*t happened! Helping people everyday, helping latinos, whites, blacks, whoever, she's mexican! Latinos are the majority of the minority, and it has a lot of people nervous, but who would you rather have running your country? A person who grew up rich and had the world handed to him, or someone who went through the same trials and tribulations as ALL minorities did? Ask that. Thanks to everyone for the propz, and for the people sending me hate, thank you too, it just goes to show how simple some minds really are.
 11 years ago '05        #207
Hyphy707 
space
space
 memyselfni said:

mexican females in LA take full advantage of the welfare system. while their man is out doing odd jobs. its nothing to go into a grocery store and maria is in line with her foodstamp card and her 6 kids behind her.

Just like this clown. LA actually has more than just mexicans, there's a lot of salvadorans, hondurans, nicaraguans, etc. FACT: The #1 type of people on welfare in the united states=Single White Women between the ages of 18-22.
For you to have LA (lil messiko) on there just shows your hate towards one race of people. But I bet you love mexican food huh? And mexican women too huh? Not all latinos are on that tip, and i'm not gonna stoop to that low of a level to try and diss another race, that's ignorance. I'm not one of those latinos. I bought my 1st house at 21 and got that and a condo, in the Bay Area, where median price of a house is over $550k, i'm 24 now, been sucessful in the music industry, and in the insurance industry and give back to my community, what the fu*k do you do? Download music all day, and waste your time blaming mexicans for this country's problems? one word to describe you: PATHETIC, but you're less than that.
 11 years ago '05        #208
Hyphy707 
space
space
One more thing to add, look at the name of the thread "blacks, this is what latinos think of you" this dude put this up to try and start sh*t, he's probably a white dude, who's laughing at how dumb some of these people get dissing eachother and their races, while we're looking dumb. That's a dumb title for a thread, just to get the attention out. I'ma give hate to this dude.
 11 years ago '06        #209
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
 memyselfni said:

I'm glad they do. Since our government spends billions of dollars in wars we don't want overseas, I'm GLAD people like "Maria" use the nation's money to feed those six kids. What about all that money that goes to waste sending our troops overseas to f!ght a fu*kin pointless war. You should be bi*ching about THAT instead.

Oh and props to Hyphy ^^ Memyselfini IS an ignorant. And fu*k this thread.

Last edited by Storchaveli; 07-17-2006 at 02:46 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #210
baykid510 
space
space
$737 | Props total: 15 15
THIS IS BULLsh*t! YOU CANT SEE THIS IS PRAPAGANDA? GET THE BLACKS TO HATE THE LITINOS AND THE LITINOS TO HATE BLACKS, WHILE THEY STILL ARE BOTH POOR.
 11 years ago '06        #211
G2MC 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 989 989
15 pages of ignorance and hate (with a lil sprinkle of good points).

Be proud of yourselves people, you just proved the rich white goverment officlas right that all minorties are ignorant, stupid, and can be manipulated into believing anything. YOU'VE PROVED ALL THIS WITH OUT MUCH EFFORT.

Give yourselves a pat on the back, its well deserved.
 11 years ago '05        #212
HOAXone 5 heat pts
space
space
$518 | Props total: 48 48
Yo this article is mad suspect to me. I truly feel that this article along with the whole immigration laws shii that is going down is a chance to try to separate the black a latino communities. On the real.....there are black people in Brasil, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Uruguay, Argentina, HOnduras, El Salvador, Puerto Rico.....etc. The difference is that the black folks from latin contries dont consider themselves black most of the time.....they just hella pride in their country and thats it - no one gives a sh*t about your color.
 11 years ago '04        #213
memyselfni 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
 Storchaveli said:
I'm glad they do. Since our government spends billions of dollars in wars we don't want overseas, I'm GLAD people like "Maria" use the nation's money to feed those six kids. What about all that money that goes to waste sending our troops overseas to f!ght a fu*kin pointless war. You should be bi*ching about THAT instead.

Oh and props to Hyphy ^^ Memyselfini IS an ignorant. And fu*k this thread.

my comment was directed at the person who was a.ssuming that all blk people sit on welfare, but i see you didnt call him ingorant...that figures....:finger:
 11 years ago '05        #214
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
LATINOS Have always been racist to blacks but all these house negros never have seen it. Shyt i was lookin at mtv the other day and these latino parents wouldnt allow their childs black bf in the house.

BLACCS NEED TO WAKE UP its better to fu*k with these white folk then it is with these latinos. dont let them into our world dont let them call u nigguh ect......
 11 years ago '04        #215
sundance 
space
space
$1,777 | Props total: 0 0
who cares ....
 07-17-2006, 06:42 PM         #216
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 baykid510 said:
THIS IS BULLsh*t! YOU CANT SEE THIS IS PRAPAGANDA? GET THE BLACKS TO HATE THE LITINOS AND THE LITINOS TO HATE BLACKS, WHILE THEY STILL ARE BOTH POOR.

chuuch
 07-17-2006, 06:44 PM         #217
haunted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bunch of idiots in this thread.
 11 years ago '06        #218
Dtowns_Answer 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,449 | Props total: 54 54
some news about a race related topic from memyselfni?
no!
cant be.....
 11 years ago '06        #219
Dtowns_Answer 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,449 | Props total: 54 54
y'all n*ggaz are right....fu*k this thread
 11 years ago '04        #220
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,960 | Props total: 348 348
mexicans only work hard when someone above them are watching their a.sses. for example, in my subdivision they are building new houses and you know the majority of the workers building the houses are mexicans. so when the white man(supervisor) is over there watching them work they are working their a.sses off(them m*thafu*kas won't even take a water break). but as soon as the whiteboy leaves you see them m*thufu*kas over there laying down, drinking beer and playing that ol bullsh*t mexican music just a chillin. so don't let them fool u because they are no different than nobody else and they are some sneaky m*thafu*kas too.....watch'em
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
265 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
33 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
99 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy