Jul 11 - Blacks - Here's What SOME (Latinos) Think About You

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
121 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

????????

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #181
memyselfni 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
 Flozz said:
stfu..latinos built this country as well as other..stop wit the hatim sh*t..fag**t

lol they did????????
 07-15-2006, 06:01 PM         #182
GraveyardHustla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goke11429 said:
this is only in LA....black/latinos are madd cool in nyc.....but still if it wasn't for black people they wouldn't be in this country

don't forget the Civil Rights era...when Black people were f!ghting(hard working :D ) for equal rights...while Asians,and Latinos were claiming themselves as white people.

LMAo, you contradicted yourself. you said latinos wouldnt be here if it wasnt for blacks, but then you said Latinos claimed "white" during the civil rights era. that would mean Latinos were already here during that time idiot. and if it wasnt for mexicans, schools would still be segregated. Learn history before you speak.
 07-15-2006, 06:12 PM         #183
Playboysoldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GraveyardHustla said:
LMAo, you contradicted yourself. you said latinos wouldnt be here if it wasnt for blacks, but then you said Latinos claimed "white" during the civil rights era. that would mean Latinos were already here during that time idiot. and if it wasnt for mexicans, schools would still be segregated. Learn history before you speak.
you dumbass. black people ended the segregation in schools. havent you heard of plessy vs. ferguson and brown vs. board of eduaction??? do you even know who Thurgood Marshall is???? you obviously never payed attention in school. Brown Vs. Board of education ended the seperate but equal law in america. How the fu*k did mexicans end segregation in schools?? LMAO

damn your stupid yo ahahahhahahaha.
 11 years ago '06        #184
bizflawless 148 heat pts148
space
space
$6,163 | Props total: 92 92
damn people cmon cant we all get along, im mexican and i got luv fo everyone, alot of my homies are blacks, they my n*ggas we jus need to stick together. yea they migh be some mexicans that dont like blacks and some blacks dat dont like mexicans but thas just people in general hattin on one another, ya feel me?
 11 years ago '04        #185
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
 Playboysoldier said:
you dumbass. black people ended the segregation in schools. havent you heard of plessy vs. ferguson and brown vs. board of eduaction??? do you even know who Thurgood Marshall is???? you obviously never payed attention in school. Brown Vs. Board of education ended the seperate but equal law in america. How the fu*k did mexicans end segregation in schools?? LMAO

damn your stupid yo ahahahhahahaha.
Ya school him, he doesn't know his history
 07-15-2006, 10:20 PM         #186
bonethugs199936 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
white is best race
 07-15-2006, 11:14 PM         #187
Born Supreme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smdh....david ortiz is blacker than i am

i used to work with an entirely messican workforce and they definitely tried to gang up on me and treat me like a lesser person just because i was outnumbered......SOME of them were cool, but the minute they got around their homies i was a "miate" (i think that's the spanish equivalent of zzzzzz)....they was kissin all the cracker azz the could find tho REAL TALK

and the reason for the latino population explosion in NC is because there's a loophole regarding the paperwork needed to obtain valid driver's license...i know this because soon as some of them touched down where i lived they were takin time off their jobs to go to NC and they came back with valid ID
 11 years ago '05        #188
reasonable 13 heat pts13
space
space
$14,579 | Props total: 1338 1338
 bonethugs199936 said:
white is best race
"Hi, my name is bonethugs199936, and i'm ignorant. That'll be all for today. Thanks."
 07-15-2006, 11:59 PM         #189
ludacris1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 memyselfni said:

i didnt write this article. and anybody that spends any time in LA will see that mexicans are disrespectful and don't like black people in LA. i'm not gonna sit here and lie to make sh*t seem like all love here in LA among blacks and mexicans. when i moved here my cousin told me about the sh*t at 1st i didnt see it, but after a month a seen what she was talking about. mexicans acting and looking at us like we are the illegals and crossed their border.

fasho. i ugly looks from mexicans all the time.
 07-15-2006, 11:59 PM         #190
ludacris1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bonethugs199936 said:
white is best race

you dum mutha fu*ka!!!:banghead: :finger:
 07-16-2006, 12:07 AM         #191
Flozz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jumpin the border??..lol..i mean we all connect in a way..lets see

we jump the border
yall floated to america..

sad but true
 11 years ago '04        #192
memyselfni 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
 Flozz said:

we jump the border

sad but true

i didnt float here, i was born here. black people were forced here. mexicans creeped here willingly and illegallly. theres a difference....
 07-16-2006, 04:02 AM         #193
hoodytoreal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wish i had a d*ck
 07-16-2006, 09:15 AM         #194
Black::[x] 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bonethugs199936 said:
white is best race
^^Ignorance must be a contagious disease on this thread.
Came into a Hip-Hop website saying...
 bonethugs199936 said:
white is best race
...I can see if you were in a Riverdancing or Rock website, but, c'mon now.
 11 years ago '04        #195
BILLIONS 
space
space
$66 | Props total: 0 0
who cares what dudes think.. I still be banging out spanish chicks, black chicks , white chicks all chicks, while dem dudes hatin'...I'm smashing and scraping.

11 years ago '04        #196
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,588 | Props total: 2976 2976
 Flozz said:

we jump the border

sad but true

we came previous to slavery in search of trade with your peoples, basically we helped ya'll build the inca and aztec civilizations as well as other ones in south america. if you actually search you would see that mexicans actually worshipped us as gods.
 11 years ago '06        #197
antoniolucky 
space
space
space
$709 | Props total: 0 0
Im mexican i dont have any problems with anyone im cool with every race and i live in chicago its all kinds of colors over here props
 07-16-2006, 12:32 PM         #198
Grand_Hustl3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said:
everybody thinks NY is like one big ball of racial harmony, where all races get along. it's the complete opposite. ny is one of the most segregated places in the country. when my older brother and cousins were in school they had all kinds of race riots...black vs white, black vs puerto rican, white vs spanish etc.

my girl is puertorican, and her family pretends it's all good because they have no choice, but I can tell they don't like her dealin with a black dude, they're shady as hell.
I was about to say same thing..

Even at princeton..Graduating class ofd 06..Graduation was seperated...from black and white..from a incident..this year
 07-16-2006, 05:40 PM         #199
Flozz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 memphis10 said:
we came previous to slavery in search of trade with your peoples, basically we helped ya'll build the inca and aztec civilizations as well as other ones in south america. if you actually search you would see that mexicans actually worshipped us as gods.

i aint mexican..so i dont worship nothin but god..so fu*k yall haters..i bang black,white,asian,etc while haters keep cryin..1
 07-16-2006, 06:25 PM         #200
thego2man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Delete This Thread Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepl easepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplea sepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepl easepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplea sepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepl easepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplea sepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepl easepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplea sepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepl easepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplea sepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepl easepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplea sepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepl easepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplea sepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepl easepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplea sepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepl easepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplea sepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepl easepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplea sepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

One
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
104 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago