WOW... wow... wow... NEW LEAKED INFO ON "HIP HOP IS DEAD"(TRACKLIST + PRODUCTION)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #81
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,195 | Props total: 5469 5469
 shonuff12 said:
apprently you didn't hear streets disciple...sh*t was the worst album nas ever made, had less than 5 good joints on a fu*king double disc.
oh no.....i gotta disagree with you on this one buddy. this album was the most thought out joint after god's son. yea it had it's fair share of filler trakcks, but i could point out waaaaaay more than "5 good joints" on his last album.
 07-11-2006, 06:30 AM         #82
Tre81  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't wanna hear Kelis on anybody's track. Period.
 11 years ago '06        #83
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
 NEW YORK BOSS said:
Title: Hip Hop Is Dead... The "N"
Artist: Nas
Original release year: 2006
Label: Sony/Def Jam/Ill Will
Guest Artists: Bravehearts; Jay-Z; Rakim; Kelis; Damien Marley; Pharrell; Busta Rhymes; Michael Jackson
Stereo: Stereo
Studio/Live: Studio
Pieces in Set: 1
Catalog#: 108773-2006
Desc: Performer

Additional Notes: Top

Personnel includes: Bravehearts; Jay-Z; Rakim; Kelis; Damien Marley; Pharrell; Busta Rhymes; The Game
Producers include: Timbaland, The Neptunes, Will.i.am, Dr. Dre, Scott Storch, Saalam Remi, Kanye West, Just Blaze, DJ Premier, Nas, L.E.S.

Engineers include: Eddie Sancho, John Crouse, Steve Souder, Ray Adler

Unlike its predecessor STREET'S DISCIPLE, HIP HOP IS DEAD harkens back to Nas' commercial pop-crossover albums as well as the poetic glory days of ILLMATIC. The New York hip-hop legend returns to the thoughtful, introspective philosophy that turned heads early in his recording career (with a little help from rap legend Rakim, the ever rambunctious Busta Rhymes, and former foe Jay-Z). Indeed there are some attempts at fancy, hook-laden production (thanks to Pharrell, Kelis and a newly invigorated Michael Jackson)--but most of the tracks go out of their way to be workaday, subservient frameworks to the lyrics. Sampling records (Louis Armstrong's "The Skokiaan", The Doors "Hello I Love You") that have never been used by other rappers, Nas makes it clear that his focus here is not only on the message but also on the sound. Lyrically, Nas addresses weighty topics as mortality, true love, religion, politics, family, personal responsibility and, of course, the currently “deceased” state of hip-hop. Those themes might seem far from the thug-life reveries of many of his contemporaries, but for Nas it's business as usual. Ironically the record proves that rap music is far from dead.

1. Intro - (N. Jones, C. Martin)

2. The death - (N. Jones, S. Storch, S. Holman, A. Griffith)

3. War for Zion feat. Damien Marley - (N. Jones, D. Marley, L. Lewis)

4. Yes Yes Y'all - (N. Jones, S. Gibbs)

5. North by Northwest feat. The Game - (N. Jones, J. Taylor, A. Young)

6. Got it Back Like That feat. Michael Jackson - (N. Jones, M. Jackson, R. Hampford, T. Peter, T. Mosley)

7. The Golden Child (N. Jones, C. Martin, H. Ribald)

8. Polo and Guess feat. Jay-Z - (N. Jones, S. Carter, K. West)

9. U.B.K (Unauthorized Biography of KRS-One) - (N. Jones)

10. Just Love It feat. Kelis - (N. Jones, K. Rogers, J. Smith)

11. World's Greatest feat. Pharrell - (N. Jones, P. Williams, C. Hugo)

12. Gods and Earths feat. Rakim - (N. Jones, W. Griffin, C. Martin)

13. We Brave feat. The Bravehearts - (N. Jones, J. Jones, N. Jones, L. Lewis)

14. Sekou Selassie - (N. Jones, S. Jones, L. Lewis)

15. Hip-Hop is Dead - (N. Jones, W. Adams)

16. k!ll that Noise feat. Busta Rhymes - (N. Jones, T. Smith, S. Storch)

17. The "N"... - (N. Jones, A. Young, B. Jordan, L. Lewis)

18. Ann Jones - (N. Jones, S. Gibbs)

19. BONUS TRACK: What Y'all Want - (N. Jones, S. Gibbs)

PROPZ AND I PROP BACK IF YOU FOUND THIS INFO USEFUL
Propped.
 11 years ago '04        #84
flowmatic 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,922 | Props total: 726 726
producers n guests look decent ........
was hoping 9th Wonder makes it too , but well am waiting for this
 11 years ago '05        #85
Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 25 25
13. We Brave feat. The Bravehearts - (N. Jones, J. Jones, N. Jones, L. Lewis)

this track is bound to be HORRIBLE....bravehearts always making "Skippable" tracks
 07-11-2006, 10:44 AM         #86
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
so mad because i just sonned the sh*t outta you

just take the L and move on son

'you sonned me?' dude youre a fu*king f*g**t. im not gonna keep arguing with you about opinions and then have you come back with 'apparently you havent done this...' did you just learn the word apparently and feel the need to constantly use it? just shut the fu*k up already. you hold no weight.
btw ill bet you that jay z is exec prod. and i liked street disciple and most of the classic albums have mainly had one producer so keep runnin your fu*king jibs...'i sonned you'? what kinda homo computer talk is that? sounds just as gay as 'you got served'. if somebody said that sh*t to me in the streets id bi*ch smack them.

Last edited by ill800; 07-11-2006 at 10:48 AM..
 07-11-2006, 11:03 AM         #87
the_brownnation  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hopefully thats real. but im really skeptical on the michael jackson track. anything with his gay a.ss voice is going to be wack. production looks crazy.
 07-11-2006, 11:06 AM         #88
modulatum  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NEW YORK BOSS said:
Personnel includes: Bravehearts; Jay-Z; Rakim; Kelis; Damien Marley; Pharrell; Busta Rhymes; The Game < what the fu*k is this?
Producers include: Timbaland, The Neptunes, Will.i.am, Dr. Dre, Scott Storch, Saalam Remi, Kanye West, Just Blaze, DJ Premier, Nas, L.E.S. < should be the ONLY producers
Jay is putting way too much commercial fluff into this album.
 11 years ago '06        #89
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 shonuff12 said:
back on the same page as usual....

:applause: :applause: :applause:

ah sh*t we were bound to disagree at some point, mighta got heated, but good sh*t....plus i think u know i was right in the inside towards the end .........jus playin.......sorta lol.

and yeah i can agree with some peeps that if this tracklisting is real, i'm a little disappointed. especially in the paragraph sayin he gonna mix a pop style with the streets sound again. for all the rumours and even nas sayin in an interview he was gonna do a whole album with premo...that sh*t woulda been an instant classic....hope they still thinkin of somethin like that. but whaturr...i'm just fu*kin hella excited for some new nas joints. best that ever did it. fu*k the haters.
 07-11-2006, 01:37 PM         #90
The VeNoM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Streets Disciple was good. It just shouldnt of been double disc, to many filler tracks.

This sh*t is probally fake since the thread starter can't supply a source. So I wouldnt even be bugging about it. Besides it doesnt look bad to me (aside from the braveheart and pharrel sh*t).
 07-11-2006, 05:16 PM         #91
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Professa said:
oh no.....i gotta disagree with you on this one buddy. this album was the most thought out joint after god's son. yea it had it's fair share of filler trakcks, but i could point out waaaaaay more than "5 good joints" on his last album.
whatever 5 was an arbitrary number i picked out the air...either way I think SD was probably one of his worst albums
 07-11-2006, 05:21 PM         #92
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
'you sonned me?' dude youre a fu*king f*g**t. im not gonna keep arguing with you about opinions and then have you come back with 'apparently you havent done this...' did you just learn the word apparently and feel the need to constantly use it? just shut the fu*k up already. you hold no weight.
btw ill bet you that jay z is exec prod. and i liked street disciple and most of the classic albums have mainly had one producer so keep runnin your fu*king jibs...'i sonned you'? what kinda homo computer talk is that? sounds just as gay as 'you got served'. if somebody said that sh*t to me in the streets id bi*ch smack them.
@ you talking about me learning new words, I am 1 class off my masters degree. You wanna compare SAT scores too?

and you saying you'll smack someone on a message board is not "homo computer talk?" Go ahead, keep flexin your e-gangsta

Basically, i exposed your hatin a.ss by showin that nas already worked with pretty much everyone one this supposed tracklist and it had nothing to do with Jay because Nas already worked with most of the cats who you are saying will "ruin" the album. Plus you are a.ssUMING that Jay will exec produce when you don't know sh*t, it doesn't even say that in the info in the thread..

Basically you started talkin some bullsh*t and I pointed out that you made no sense and now you're mad

And please tell me about all those classics that only had one producer

Funny how Nas's big classic album doesn't ascribe to your bullsh*t theory

Last edited by shonuff12; 07-11-2006 at 05:23 PM..
 07-11-2006, 07:40 PM         #93
Dakid187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
looks fake to me i hope he don't get premo to do the whole album don't get me wrong i like he beats but i can tell a premo beat from the first 5 sec switch it up a lil
 07-11-2006, 07:55 PM         #94
youngmick  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
looks dope
 07-11-2006, 08:20 PM         #95
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
@ you talking about me learning new words, I am 1 class off my masters degree. You wanna compare SAT scores too?

and you saying you'll smack someone on a message board is not "homo computer talk?" Go ahead, keep flexin your e-gangsta

Basically, i exposed your hatin a.ss by showin that nas already worked with pretty much everyone one this supposed tracklist and it had nothing to do with Jay because Nas already worked with most of the cats who you are saying will "ruin" the album. Plus you are a.ssUMING that Jay will exec produce when you don't know sh*t, it doesn't even say that in the info in the thread..

Basically you started talkin some bullsh*t and I pointed out that you made no sense and now you're mad

And please tell me about all those classics that only had one producer

Funny how Nas's big classic album doesn't ascribe to your bullsh*t theory
you gettin a masters in e-d*ckryding? only thing im mad about is your lack of reading comprehension. do you have to get the last word in or something? ima let somebody else tell you all the classics that have had mainly one producer, cause i know quite a few. go 'son yourself', youre a fu*king joke.
 11 years ago '05        #96
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 Shox III said:
17. The "N"... - (N. Jones, A. Young, B. Jordan, L. Lewis)

Face over a Dre beat? Enhhhh...
sh*t man I was going to highlight that. If this tracklist is correct (which I doubt) then Scarface has written something for this track while not featuring on it; maybe him & Nas brainstormed lol
 11 years ago '05        #97
who-but-me 
space
space
space
$159 | Props total: 0 0
Nice!!!!
 07-11-2006, 10:11 PM         #98
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
you gettin a masters in e-d*ckryding? only thing im mad about is your lack of reading comprehension. do you have to get the last word in or something? ima let somebody else tell you all the classics that have had mainly one producer, cause i know quite a few. go 'son yourself', youre a fu*king joke.
you know quite a few...but won't name any...suspect much? Illmatic had a bunch of producers, reasonable doubt had a bunch, Ready to Die had a bunch. I want to know what albums you consider "classics."
So lets hear your great list of classic albums.

If you wanna count doggystyle and the chronic as some, there might be some who had one producer, but then again we all know that dre has BEEN taking credit for other cats production for years...ask Scott Storch, Mike Elizondo, or go read the interview with Daz in last month's XXL and see him say how dre took credit for his sh*t

and who am I d*ckriding? You're the one who comes in the thread talkin bad about jay like he ruined an album that:

1) you've never heard
2) you don't even know if he exec produced

the sad thing is you don't even have a fu*king comeback for the FACT that nas already worked with 90% of the cats on that tracklist and your whole original post was just a jay-z hater rant that made no sense
 07-11-2006, 10:27 PM         #99
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
you know quite a few...but won't name any...suspect much? Illmatic had a bunch of producers, reasonable doubt had a bunch, Ready to Die had a bunch. I want to know what albums you consider "classics."
So lets hear your great list of classic albums.

If you wanna count doggystyle and the chronic as some, there might be some who had one producer, but then again we all know that dre has BEEN taking credit for other cats production for years...ask Scott Storch, Mike Elizondo, or go read the interview with Daz in last month's XXL and see him say how dre took credit for his sh*t

and who am I d*ckriding? You're the one who comes in the thread talkin bad about jay like he ruined an album that:

1) you've never heard
2) you don't even know if he exec produced

the sad thing is you don't even have a fu*king comeback for the FACT that nas already worked with 90% of the cats on that tracklist and your whole original post was just a jay-z hater rant that made no sense

youre d*ckryding ME. do you even read posts or do you just lack reading comprehension? just give it up already.
 07-11-2006, 10:39 PM         #100
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
youre d*ckryding ME. do you even read posts or do you just lack reading comprehension? just give it up already.
leave your f*g**t fantasies out of this....i don't do that bullsh*t

My reading comprehension is just fine because I easily spotted your lame a.ss hating and realized that what you said was total bullsh*t and exposed your fake sh*t for what it was. So not only did I read and comprehend your crap, i went through the metacognitive processes required to reflect on what you said, recalled my prior knowledge and synthensized it together with your statements to come to the conclusion that they were misinformed bullsh*t

There's nothing to give up because you're already wrong, and the more and more you respond to me without anything that could even be remotely characterized as a defense of your original statements just serves as a reminder to everyone on this thread that you don't know what the hell you're talking about
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago