WOW... wow... wow... NEW LEAKED INFO ON "HIP HOP IS DEAD"(TRACKLIST + PRODUCTION)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
2 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
57 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
baller4ever85 
space
space
$2,246 | Props total: 11 11
 ill800 said:
its jay z. and the album was basically supposed to be illmatic pt. 2 before he signed with def jam. trust me buddy, im a big nas fan. i hear what your saying but thats how im lookin at it. he really got my hopes up for this one and then i see he got tracks with michael jackson and pharrel. pharrel is garbage...dont need that f*g**t singin hooks, his beats are fine tho. its sounds like its overproduced to me. the best albums are the ones where one producer handles the majority of production. the album will be alright, but i dunno about a classic which it was shaping up to be before def jam.
i agree. pharrel and mj aren't a good look for nas. it might be a good album, but thats not good enough for the hardcore fans. im expectin classic, and its highly unlikely that nas can make that type of caliber lp with having pharrel. i mean thats already 1 average at best track, meanin the rest of the cd has to be like perfect 10/10 in all phases to be classic. the good thing though is that tracklisting is 100% fake.
 07-10-2006, 06:51 PM         #62
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just give me the music, I hate the analyist.
 07-10-2006, 06:55 PM         #63
Mr.X  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 baller4ever85 said:
i agree. pharrel and mj aren't a good look for nas. it might be a good album, but thats not good enough for the hardcore fans. im expectin classic, and its highly unlikely that nas can make that type of caliber lp with having pharrel. i mean thats already 1 average at best track, meanin the rest of the cd has to be like perfect 10/10 in all phases to be classic. the good thing though is that tracklisting is 100% fake.

100% agree, fu*k good i want a classic
 07-10-2006, 06:57 PM         #64
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all yall n*ggas wack. Album aint even out yet and got demands n sh*t.
 11 years ago '06        #65
Unitson 
space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 143 143
 baller4ever85 said:
No offense, but is you crazy or something? Pharell is a hell of a producer. Listen to Nore's second album Melvin Flynt.... Don't just hate because Pharell is mainstream.
 07-10-2006, 07:04 PM         #66
HenryTheMenace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think trackmasters should be executive producers on this album

Last edited by HenryTheMenace; 07-10-2006 at 07:10 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #67
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,610 | Props total: 440 440
Dear NEW YORK BOSS,
If your a.ss is going to bring us information to read how about putting a SOURCE along with it? You've posted three separate times in this thread yet not one time have you included a link or some form of a source. No one will believe your a.ss if you cannot provide a simple source, it's your word against everyone's opinion and your word means sh*t to us. So bring a damn source next time ight.

BX Fam
 07-10-2006, 07:22 PM         #68
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jada needs to be on there
 11 years ago '04        #69
waggdagod 
space
space
space
$278 | Props total: 0 0
i'm not mad at all about that tracklist looks fire if its official can't wait
 11 years ago '04        #70
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4118 4118
It's probably not official. It's funny how all these fans are making requests and sh*t like Nas is going to go in the direction you want. It's Nas' music and he gets to do whatever he wants to do with it. If he wants to take it into a "more commercial" direction, which is just basically meaning better beats, he'll take it there. You act like Nas needs your cash. He already has a few homes and he's set for life.
 11 years ago '04        #71
Young_Deezy 
space
space
space
$1,272 | Props total: 15 15
you can tell this is fake wtf is a Sekou Selassie this sh*t comes around December and you expect me to believe they already got info on it in the summer time??? fu*k outta here who you foolin with this sh*t?
 07-10-2006, 09:58 PM         #72
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
its jay z. and the album was basically supposed to be illmatic pt. 2 before he signed with def jam. trust me buddy, im a big nas fan. i hear what your saying but thats how im lookin at it. he really got my hopes up for this one and then i see he got tracks with michael jackson and pharrel. pharrel is garbage...dont need that f*g**t singin hooks, his beats are fine tho. its sounds like its overproduced to me. the best albums are the ones where one producer handles the majority of production. the album will be alright, but i dunno about a classic which it was shaping up to be before def jam.

apprently you didn't hear streets disciple...sh*t was the worst album nas ever made, had less than 5 good joints on a fu*king double disc.

And i don't know what you're talking about "one producer handling the majority of the production" because Illmatic had a lot of different producers on it, : DJ Premier, L.E.S., Pete Rock, Q-Tip, and Large Professor and the sh*t only had 10 tracks.

You're wilin' blaming it on jay when you don't even know it was him when it could have been LA Reid
 07-10-2006, 10:41 PM         #73
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
apprently you didn't hear streets disciple...sh*t was the worst album nas ever made, had less than 5 good joints on a fu*king double disc.

And i don't know what you're talking about "one producer handling the majority of the production" because Illmatic had a lot of different producers on it, : DJ Premier, L.E.S., Pete Rock, Q-Tip, and Large Professor and the sh*t only had 10 tracks.

You're wilin' blaming it on jay when you don't even know it was him when it could have been LA Reid
apparently you should just shut the fu*k up. shut-the-fu*k-up. you smell me?
 11 years ago '05        #74
stanis3k 31 heat pts31
space
space
$4,531 | Props total: 276 276
props
 07-10-2006, 11:27 PM         #75
Shox III  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
17. The "N"... - (N. Jones, A. Young, B. Jordan, L. Lewis)

Face over a Dre beat? Enhhhh...
 07-10-2006, 11:28 PM         #76
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
apparently you should just shut the fu*k up. shut-the-fu*k-up. you smell me?

so mad because i just sonned the sh*t outta you

just take the L and move on son

11 years ago '05        #77
G_M_D 
space
space
$1,678 | Props total: 24 24
Props on da info-
 11 years ago '05        #78
highryda 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,888 | Props total: 50 50
when it drop?? any word?
 11 years ago '05        #79
kh RON OloGiCaL 1 heat pts
space
space
$834 | Props total: 184 184
I heard sometime in september...will prolly get pushed back though, but damn, looks like it'll be a cold a.ss album. For some reason I think it'll be like The Big Bang but with better lyrics.
 07-11-2006, 03:24 AM         #80
big ba  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t was for sept 12!!??
but i go serious doubt about this tracklisting is to early!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
350 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy