anyone rep gino green clothing or want any?

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '06        #21
jay956 
space
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 0 0
i like their sizing, they dont want so called "skaters" to wear their sh*t so they make it big.:D
 11 years ago '04        #22
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,274 | Props total: 2844 2844
I hate BET...
 11 years ago '04        #23
Thirdeye 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 4 4
 Eiy-Kyu said:
Yea, the sizes run quite big from what I'm told, but the biggest problem is that 99% of what ends up in stores is sizes XL and up. They make 5XLs! It's nuts. Aside from the colours, Gino Green stuff uses the same design, the same placement of their logo all over their clothes. The hoodies all look the same, and the t-shirts all look the same. They're not particularly high quality. If you buy a hoody, you're paying $300 for a screen-printed cotton sweatshirt that would've retailed for $75 were it made by a different company. There's no original design or ceativity behind Gino Green clothing, the whole brand is wack.

realt talk!!!
 11 years ago '04        #24
rileybb 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,515 | Props total: 1549 1549
yeah i got like 3 tees 3-polos 1 hoody &jeans the syts bad...i think now they are only goin for like $180 a hoody for one of 3 styles but the customs are still like 250-400
 02-02-2007, 08:20 PM         #25
FreshFliedFish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eiy-Kyu said:
Yea, the sizes run quite big from what I'm told, but the biggest problem is that 99% of what ends up in stores is sizes XL and up. They make 5XLs! It's nuts. Aside from the colours, Gino Green stuff uses the same design, the same placement of their logo all over their clothes. The hoodies all look the same, and the t-shirts all look the same. They're not particularly high quality. If you buy a hoody, you're paying $300 for a screen-printed cotton sweatshirt that would've retailed for $75 were it made by a different company. There's no original design or ceativity behind Gino Green clothing, the whole brand is wack.

^^^^co-sign, GGG is on the same level as CHL with me, the sh*t is wack, and way overpriced. Y would you want a whol ebunch of 9's all over you anyway... wait, those are G's, just another reason why the brand is garbage.
 02-02-2007, 08:32 PM         #26
Eiy-Kyu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone rep gino green clothing or want any?
No, no, and no. That sh*t was played out even before it hit the streets. $150 for a fu*king polo? 'fu*k outta here with that sh*t. That Gino Green BS can't hold a candle to a Lacoste Polo, and yet it costs more than half as much again as a Lacoste polo. Anyone who's bent on getting this crap – especially one of their ridiculous $350 hoodies – should know that Gino Green only comes in retarded sizes (XL and up) – and they run big. For that kind of money, it's ridiculous that their shirts are cut like giant garbage bags instead of Italian suits. If you're gonna buy something of theirs, make it the cheapest tee they make; all of their sh*t looks exactly the same.
 02-02-2007, 08:42 PM         #27
Tupac_Eminem 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Any point these old threads keep getting bumped?
 11 years ago '04        #28
astrotrain 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,552 | Props total: 250 250
That sh*ts ugly just cos rappers wear it doesnt mean you have to aswell.
 02-02-2007, 10:37 PM         #29
iAM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man them hoodies put a nice grip in my pocket....i get em for dirt cheap from a store in attleboro,mass in emrlad sqaure mall.....i probably get like 4 or 5 for tha price of 1 i just gotta get em 1 at a time n theyre 100% authentic
 02-02-2007, 10:48 PM         #30
hamzjvd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there leather jackets run for near $1000... fu*k outta here ggg...
 11 years ago '05        #31
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,157 | Props total: 1498 1498
 moneystacks99 said:
there are already fakes of this sh*t.
and the fakes look exactly (if not better) than the original.

Ummm....I dont know what fakes u was looking at....But the fake sh*t is missing alot of details homie
 02-03-2007, 04:04 AM         #32
EXODUS DIED 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow no sense in fashion whatsoever.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy