Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish thots&dimes games movies news tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

The Rumors Are Flying… Is Pharrell Gay?

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
145 viewing
 Image inside Aint no such thang as too big BIH!!!
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
84 viewing
 NBA 1 picture, 4 future HOFs, 3 Rings...
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
78 viewing
 Video inside Taylor swift brother sick af about what kanye said on "famous"
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
76 viewing
 NFL 25 big-name NFL players who will get cut in the next 30 days
82 comments
@sports
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
Props w/ the most Props:  0
Slaps w/ the most Slaps:  0
 The Rumors Are Flying… Is Pharrell Gay?
Old 07-08-2006, 08:09 PMclass of -  - #1
64144 pageviews
40 comments

ILLTECNIQUE  space
space
$n/a |
Hometown super producer Pharrell has had to defend himself as far back as I can remember. Fellow classmates have told me stories of him waling around school with a guitar on his back. I was told that it looked like a scene out of Prince’s movie, “Purple Rain”.

Then their was the infamous chain snatching incident which supposedly took place at the ocean front. After that the rumors really started flying left and right.

I’m not sure if Pharrell just doesn’t have a clue what is going on out her, or is it he just doesn’t care. Whatever the case maybe he finds himself now trying to tell everybody that he is not gay.

No if you are anywhere near the entertainment business you have heard the rumors surrounding Skateboard P’s s3xuality, but he aint havin it no more.

It would appear that Pharrell has a knack for stepping out of one pile directly in to another one. He has been spending so much time standing on his soap box screaming, “I’m not gay, I’m not gay”. It would appear that the only one to hear Pharrells cries was the gay community and they are outraged.

During Milan’s Fashion Week last week, he had a slew of men thrown out of his GQ party. Sources told the NY Daily News that he called his crew over to bump Elton John’s husband David Furnish, and Burberry designer Christopher Bailer out of the party and told them there was “too much sausage in the room”.

Now the gay community is highly heated and he supposedly has jeopardized his groundbreaking Louis Vuitton ad campaign.

Gay or not dude is still a hot producer, and in other rumors Pharrell A.K.A. Skateboard P is suppose to be producing Jay-Z.

top in section
13 viewing
 MLB Giants Shortshop GAWD Brandon Crawford recreates childhood photo for awesome TBT
3 comments
top in sports/24hrs
top in section
15 viewing
 Feb 11 - Officer Peter Liang Convicted in Fatal Shooting of Akai Gurley in Brooklyn
53 comments
top in news/24hrs

Old 10 years agoclass of '04 - away - #2
Young_Deezy  space
space
$1,208 | 1363987
i wouldn't doubt it that f*g**t n*gga always reminded me of the frog from the muppet babies.
Old 10 years agoclass of '05 - away - #3
NoRtH$iDe_FeeLO  space
space
$988 | 1647207
where dis come from?
Old 10 years agoclass of '05 - away - #4
NoRtH$iDe_FeeLO  space
space
$988 | 1647207
so this basically speculates hes gay b/c he walked around wit a guitar, supposedly got his chain snatched, kicked some men out of his gq party, and so on? and why is the gay community mad cuz he sayin he aint gay? wtf
Old 07-08-2006, 09:31 PMclass of -  - #5
GOD999  space
space
$n/a |
Im sikkk of all this 'gay' talk n sh*t on rappers

Its like ppl sayin Kanye West is a preppy mothafu*ka or Lupe Fiasco is a nerd a.ss n*gga for skateboarding

Man for some reason when I hear thangs about rappers like Lupe, Kanye and Pharrel gettin hated on cuz they dont look like Cam'ron or whatever/ do things the reg rapper never does just makes me sikk. Most ppl be thinkin bout Pharell that he's like a fu*kin oreo a.ss n*gga for skateboardin and wearin casual a.ss clothes= Musical racism....Bullsh*t....And he plays a guitar, and thats sposed to mean he's gay? Ppl is so ignorant in dis mothafu*ka....
So what he dont look like fu*kin Mike Jones or whateva, he's jus bein himself, wtf is wrong with that? He aint gay, he just bein himself and media just wanna get sh*t fu*ked up so that ppl be thinkin he's gay......I just hate sh*t like this......Like I said, like why hate Lupe Fiasco for skateboarding? Thats his thing, it dont make the man a fu*kin nerd or anything.....n*ggaz need to get a hobby 4real and stfu like they know everything about a n*ggas life and get off his d*ck, sh*t.....Who cares? fu*kin waste of time, let him do him......
Old 10 years agoclass of '06 - away - #6
HenryTheMenace 6 heat pts space
space
$4,930 | 20845198
Why does everyone have 2 be gay now. What kind of homophobic sh*t is that. Pharrell keep doin ya thing
Old 10 years agoclass of '06 - away - #7
daproblem98  space
space
$968 | 1976862
nah im not feelin dis...
Old 07-08-2006, 10:39 PMclass of -  - #8
Playboysoldier  space
space
$n/a |
if hes not gay and he knows it....why does he keep defending himself???? why did he supposedly kick a bunch of dudes out his GQ party??? people only act like that when they are homophobic and homophobia more than likelyl is due to closet homos3xuality.

so pharrell is a closet case
Old 10 years agoclass of '06 - away - #9
mykedizzle  space
space
$1,473 | 5194011
Many of these n*ggas on boxden are homophobic. This thread should fit. No homo...
Old 07-08-2006, 11:31 PMclass of -  - #10
GOD999  space
space
$n/a |
hOMOPHOBE a.ss n*ggaS

Smh
Old 07-08-2006, 11:34 PMclass of -  - #11
anticon  space
space
$n/a |
ive never heard this.
haters gonna hate.
Old 07-08-2006, 11:36 PMclass of -  - #12
King Eros  space
space
$n/a |
he's a f*g...n*gga had lime green flowers in the background of that "1 one" vid...and now carrying manbags...
Old 07-08-2006, 11:38 PMclass of -  - #13
prophetz  space
space
$n/a |
..homo
Old 07-08-2006, 11:40 PMclass of -  - #14
Tempus  space
space
$n/a |
ILLTECNIQUE said:
Hometown super producer Pharrell has had to defend himself as far back as I can remember. Fellow classmates have told me stories of him waling around school with a guitar on his back. I was told that it looked like a scene out of Prince’s movie, “Purple Rain”.

Then their was the infamous chain snatching incident which supposedly took place at the ocean front. After that the rumors really started flying left and right.

I’m not sure if Pharrell just doesn’t have a clue what is going on out her, or is it he just doesn’t care. Whatever the case maybe he finds himself now trying to tell everybody that he is not gay.

No if you are anywhere near the entertainment business you have heard the rumors surrounding Skateboard P’s s3xuality, but he aint havin it no more.

It would appear that Pharrell has a knack for stepping out of one pile directly in to another one. He has been spending so much time standing on his soap box screaming, “I’m not gay, I’m not gay”. It would appear that the only one to hear Pharrells cries was the gay community and they are outraged.

During Milan’s Fashion Week last week, he had a slew of men thrown out of his GQ party. Sources told the NY Daily News that he called his crew over to bump Elton John’s husband David Furnish, and Burberry designer Christopher Bailer out of the party and told them there was “too much sausage in the room”.

Now the gay community is highly heated and he supposedly has jeopardized his groundbreaking Louis Vuitton ad campaign.

Gay or not dude is still a hot producer, and in other rumors Pharrell A.K.A. Skateboard P is suppose to be producing Jay-Z.
Is ILLTECNIQUE Gay? Rumor is he is. Now how you like it?
Old 10 years agoclass of '05 - on now - #15
STATlanta2006 8 heat pts space
space
$1,730 | 6217308
if anyone in rap is seriously gay i think it might be kanye west.
Old 10 years agoclass of '05 - on now - #16
mattdogg444  space
space
$14,130 | POWERFUL
lol he aint gay
Old 10 years agoclass of '06 - away - #17
Bama Boy 81 heat pts81 space
space
$51,719 | POWERFUL
X-NINE said:
Im sikkk of all this 'gay' talk n sh*t on rappers

Its like ppl sayin Kanye West is a preppy mothafu*ka or Lupe Fiasco is a nerd a.ss n*gga for skateboarding

Man for some reason when I hear thangs about rappers like Lupe, Kanye and Pharrel gettin hated on cuz they dont look like Cam'ron or whatever/ do things the reg rapper never does just makes me sikk. Most ppl be thinkin bout Pharell that he's like a fu*kin oreo a.ss n*gga for skateboardin and wearin casual a.ss clothes= Musical racism....Bullsh*t....And he plays a guitar, and thats sposed to mean he's gay? Ppl is so ignorant in dis mothafu*ka....
So what he dont look like fu*kin Mike Jones or whateva, he's jus bein himself, wtf is wrong with that? He aint gay, he just bein himself and media just wanna get sh*t fu*ked up so that ppl be thinkin he's gay......I just hate sh*t like this......Like I said, like why hate Lupe Fiasco for skateboarding? Thats his thing, it dont make the man a fu*kin nerd or anything.....n*ggaz need to get a hobby 4real and stfu like they know everything about a n*ggas life and get off his d*ck, sh*t.....Who cares? fu*kin waste of time, let him do him......
Kanye is a preppy mothafu*ka and Lupe IS a nerd
Old 10 years agoclass of '04 - away - #18
memyselfni 9 heat pts space
space
$2,556 | 6073808
good read. him and kanye dancing together in tight clothes in that video is suspect as hell
Old 07-10-2006, 12:57 AMclass of -  - #19
fuckthegame  space
space
$n/a |
pharrel is more of a f*gbag than chingy
Old 07-10-2006, 01:12 AMclass of -  - #20
Corebus  space
space
$n/a |
Lightbulb

WHO GIVES A fu*k! READ A BOOK! TAKE A WALK OUTSIDE AND STOP SHOVING YO a.ss IN A CELEBERTYS LIFE TRYING TO FIND SOMETHING TO BASH EM FOR :banghead:

Home > >

join bx

most viewed right now
39 viewing
NBA Well Damn: ESPN: Memo to The Knicks; Trade Melo NOW!
66 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
37 viewing
Image inside Humans of NY: Riveting stories from everyday people
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
35 viewing
Video inside Bernie Sanders kepin it 10000000% real, 16 years ago
54 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
23 viewing
Video inside Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Official Final Trailer [HD]
278 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
22 viewing
Image inside Forget English talk body language @damnaarielle GREAT TITS SERIES
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
17 viewing
Image inside Muscle Booty
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Article inside Success: Tesla To Unveil $25,000 Model 3 EV On March 31st
46 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Video inside Kanye West - Yeezyseason 3 (LIVE STREAM - MADISON SQUARE GARDEN - 4PM E..
1425 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time