Nas vs. Cam'ron (Who really won the war?)

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-07-2006, 01:38 PM         #1
15370 pageviews
8 comments

SK Ruination 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas vs. Cam'ron (Who really won the war?)

This is for those 13, 14 and 15 year olds that think Cam'ron is greatest ever and that he is the most gangsta n*gga ever. Cam'ron would fu*k up anybody and k!ll anybody if the situation arose. Like anybody actually belives that sh*t.
Anyway here is the true story.

1. Nas goes 105.1 power and disses Cam'ron saying "Oh Boy sh*t Hot, and Man I like Cam, he's lyrical, but that Album is Trash"...Nas also disses N.O.R.E, Nelly and a bunch of other commercial f*g**ts. [Come Home With Me was wack, for real, it only sold because it was on ROC/Def Jam]

2. Cam and Jim Jones hear about Nas airing them out on the radio, they immediately got to Hot 97 record a diss track over the Hate Me Now beat, I think Cam one taked it meaning he recorded it right there as a freestyle at the radiostation. Cam raps about Carmen Bryan and Hov, Cam says he is going to do R.Kelly on Nas's daughter and p!ss on her face, and talks about how the Dips boned Kelis (But then again who in NY hasn't fu*ked Kelis, especially from Harlem). Cam uses lines from Pac, Big, and DMX to diss Nas, but Cam's diss ends being wack lyrically with no real diss song material on it that the public can respect. Jim Jones talks a lot of sh*t saying he's gonna smack Nas's kufi off and he's gonna ride out on him and Defend flex. Jim Jones part was better than Cam's part, and people end up memorizing Jim Jones sh*t talking more than Cam's diss verse.

3. There was another part of "Show you How to do this" beat where Cam'ron raps about Nas's Sony/Columbia record deal going bad and how he is getting fu*ked out of Money that he is owed when he sold 3 mill with Stillmatic. Cam also claims that he had the same accountant as Nas, and that the accountant was tell Cam'rona bout Nas's bank account status and Cam supposedly said that Nas only had a 1 million in his bank account and he sold so much for Sony/Columbia with Stillmatic. (I don't think its true, accountants can't tell other people about info unless their client says so, big liar that what cam is)

4. People say why Nas didn't respond, because Cam's diss songs aren't really diss records, they're him rambling about sh*t that doesn't even really diss Nas. Plus Cam bites off half of the sh*t on his diss record. Then once the diss song gets played over 100 times on Roc 97, excuse me, pardon me I mean Hot 97. Nobody buys into this sh*t and people say its wack.

5. Cam'ron is at night club performing and Nashawn from the Bravehearts (Nas QB based Crew, which is actually a QB gang) goes up to Cam and catches Cam alone and proceeds to give that n*gga the fists and fu*k him up. Once he has him on the floor he proceeds to stomp out Cam on the floor in the club. The Young n*gga Nashawn beat the sh*t out of Cam'ron infront of everybody, and gave him the stomping because this was pay back in return for Cam'ron talking about Nas's daughter. This all true Nashawn stomped the old man Cam out.

6. Jim Jones and Juelz Santana do what they do best, and hearing about Nashawn stomping out Cam in the club, making a diss song where Juelz Santana spits some Average lyrics dissing Nashawn. Juelz Santana even says that he is going to send some Homos to go see Nashawn, and Juelz Santana even says he can't be Ethered, subliminal to Nas. Jim Jones then goes onto talk sh*t about Nashawn, saying that Nashawn aint sh*t in the BX and that he's gonna fu*k him up when he sees him. Conclusion: Jim Jones nor Juelz Santana never did nothing to Nashawn except drop this diss record, just threats.

7. Jungle and G-Wiz from bravehearts called Jim Jones and Juelz Santana fake bloods, and that they aint really got a set that they rep. that the whole dipset is a bunch of fake bloods. Jungle challenges Jim Jones to a f!ght anywhere, Harlem or QB, anywhere in NYC. Jungle even says that he should bring his people because he is gonna need him. G-Wiz than says that he will fu*k up Juelz Santana (but then again who wouldn't?). Jungle and Wiz weren't worried about Cam's pink gay a.ss with GRANDMA earrings, because Nashawn already fu*ked him up and stomped him out. Jungle and Nashawn said that if Jim Jones or any of the Dipset were going to retaliate on Nashawn or Nas, that Jungle and G-Wiz would k!ll all them n*ggas and they would do nothing. Jungle and G-Wiz also brought up the fact that Freaky Zeekey and his best friend who ran with the Dips got shot up and robbed for his car and jewelry, but Freeky's friend died and Cam'ron or Jim Jones never did nothing about it, they never rode out on the n*ggas that did it and they never tried to money on nobodies head

I really don't know who won the war but you tell me.

Nas vs. Cam?

Yeah Cam was in a good money position when he was with the Roc/Def Jam because he was Vice Prez and he was caking major.

But now Nas is off the shackles of slavery of Sony/Columbia and is with Def Jam.

So who won?

8 comments for "Nas vs. Cam'ron (Who really won the war?)"

11 years ago '06        #2
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,675 | Props total: 200 200
 SK Ruination said:

7. Jungle and G-Wiz also brought up the fact that Freaky Zeekey and his best friend who ran with the Dips got shot up and robbed for his car and jewelry, but Freeky's friend died and Cam'ron or Jim Jones never did nothing about it, they never rode out on the n*ggas that did it and they never tried to money on nobodies head
i dont think this is true because i remember freekey zeekey got shot and everything but he didnt get robbed for anything, he held his ground and didnt get robbed but he did get shot
 11 years ago '04        #3
yeahbaby 
space
space
$516 | Props total: 0 0
Tru life Won

Nas aint worried about these f*gs...Jim Jones saw Nas at the HSAN Summit back in April/May (i can't remember) in NYC an Jim aint do sh*t. In fact when the panel was over Jim Jones left immediately (I was there and everbody was on alert), Maino actually pulled Nas aside and it looks like he was telling Nas "I got you my dude don't even worry about them cornballs".

-Peace!
 07-07-2006, 02:59 PM         #4
SK Ruination  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont think this is true because i remember freekey zeekey got shot and everything but he didnt get robbed for anything, he held his ground and didnt get robbed but he did get shot
They left with the Car, and his Jewlery.

His man got shot up and k!lled. Freekey Zeeky went out and let of his gun when he saw his man getting kiled, but then Freeky got bucked and was bleeding on the floor. On the Floor Freeky Zeeky still fought with the Car Robbers/Jewelry snatchers..

Freeky was trying to hit them n*ggas, and he was letting of his gun. Till the Jackers took the gun away from him and started shooting them with the gun, Freeky fought them n*ggas, until they just bounced with the Vehicle and Jewelry.

Freeky took mad shots that day. But yeah he fought back. But he still got a.ssaulted and murder attempted, and he got taken sh*t from him.

Cam and Jim Jones did nothing. But rap about it.

and Freeky Zeeky got robbed in Downtown. I'm not too sure if it was L.E.S. or not, but I read in XXL that it was around L.E.S. (And No I am not saying Tru Life had something to do with it. But It was in Downtown)...

Nas aint worried about these f*gs...Jim Jones saw Nas at the HSAN Summit back in April/May (i can't remember) in NYC an Jim aint do sh*t. In fact when the panel was over Jim Jones left immediately (I was there and everbody was on alert), Maino actually pulled Nas aside and it looks like he was telling Nas "I got you my dude don't even worry about them cornballs".
Tru, Real talk. Than Jim Jones went and did an interview how he wanted to fu*k up Nas, but he didn't do anything for respect to Minister Farakkhan (yeah right like I believe that sh*t). I hate when rappers say I would of fu*ked him up, but when they see the n*gga they beefin with they don't do sh*t. And then they go on interview talking about how they was gonna fu*k them n*ggas up.
 07-07-2006, 03:08 PM         #5
Mr.X  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas dont care about them just like jay dont care about them
 07-07-2006, 04:18 PM         #6
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the letters that spell
 11 years ago '05        #7
kh RON OloGiCaL 1 heat pts
space
space
$834 | Props total: 184 184
nas ez
 11 years ago '06        #8
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
Cam and them always be talkin sh*t but dont nobody be really payin them any mind seriously

propz for propz
 11 years ago '05        #9
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 471 471
all these niccaz hype talkin....look....eitha holla at that person like a man....or meet up and swab it out.....honestly...i think alotta cats is so bi*ch made...and know they couldnt swing a fly off there face.....that they would jus rather use a send out to beat/kill somebody.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now