Jul 7 - Lil Wayne’s Sexuality Questioned on Wendy Williams Experience By Gillie Da Kid

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
107 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-09-2006, 09:09 PM         #101
Pusha_2006 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To be honest Wayne my dude, but i did see them kiss before, it happened so fast, it might have been the mouth?????????????????
 11 years ago '04        #102
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 Shaveli said:
you should really look at it before calling it that
Sounds like something a woman would says about another woman. Not hating just being real.
 07-09-2006, 09:21 PM         #103
Shaveli 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
Sounds like something a woman would says about another woman. Not hating just being real.

ahahaha, aight aight, im just saying, that thing doesnt look like a woman from any angle.
 11 years ago '04        #104
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,925 | Props total: 4285 4285
Now im not usually the one to be co-signing but that is my n*gga and ive been fu*kin with him since before he dropped the block is hot, Wayne has been consistently getting better go back and listen album after album from the first hot boy album to the dedication II he has steadily improven. when he was 17,18 years old he was spittin sh*t n*ggas in they 30 cant spit
 11 years ago '04        #105
pope_5 
space
space
$550 | Props total: 7 7
sorry yall....but i dont care who you r...if you're a man, you have no reason to kiss another man...that is unless you're GAY!!! it is totally their situation and problem to deal with, but it is a disapointment for Waynes non-gay fans...but look at it this way.......TRINA IS REALLY ON THE MARKET AGAIN!
 11 years ago '05        #106
assanlb 
space
space
$851 | Props total: 56 56
Somebody needs to question that bi*ches s3xuality. She looks like a man and she's married to a man so something's up. Damn, give my n*gga a break. I guess that is why she is makin that paper though.
 11 years ago '05        #107
choppinggame 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,186 | Props total: 291 291
Alot these young guys haven't heard of Gillie, but they had a buzz for a minute with Major Figgas and then he was on Suave House. Then he went to Cash Money. He got flow. I'm not gonig to take anything away from Gillie, people don't know him cause 4 one when he got his shine when most of yall was little kids, this was back in the late 90's and two he got with cash money in the 2000's when they went to signing all them people. Rappers ahev to watch how they bond with their label mates. Its a business in the end, and who ever gets booted will tell all the secrets.
 07-09-2006, 10:43 PM         #108
**CHIKO** 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
most of yall need to just let go and take waynes d*ck outta your mouth please...
:iagree:
 11 years ago '05        #109
pYUNEit 
space
space
$707 | Props total: 0 0
 Mysonne said:
LOL you sound mad doggie. A dude hating on a woman, that's not a good look.
Ha me, mad? Pssh, over some sh*t like this, nah. I'll hate on a woMAN if she looks like a woMAN...Anyways, fu*k bi*ches, Get Money
 11 years ago '04        #110
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,867 | Props total: 67 67
 maseface80 said:
real talk, what type of n*gga try to shine in another n*gga ligth, Gillie is homo for tryin to take credit for some sh*t he had no part in. To be honest wit you, im into all music, everything, and i've never even heard of this f*g's buzz, beef, or hot verses so that pretty much sums it up for me
Gillie DEFINITELY was ghost writing or he woulda been broke years ago. major figgas only had one fu*king song for God's sake, so you know he had to be doing alright on Cash Money, and with Wayne being the only artist left, that kind of singles it down as to who he was writing for. i don't even fu*k wit Gillie, don't like the dude at all, but i have no reason not to believe that he was ghost writing at Cash money for Wayne. the fu*k a ghost writer gonna have a buzz for? HE'S A GHOST WRITER! look at Loon, he'd been writing for years before that little opportunity on the Saga Continues
 07-09-2006, 11:16 PM         #111
durdysoufpleya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mmm...
gossip!
wow...
 11 years ago '04        #112
reazon_opt 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,990 | Props total: 616 616
 pope_5 said:
sorry yall....but i dont care who you r...if you're a man, you have no reason to kiss another man...that is unless you're GAY!!! it is totally their situation and problem to deal with, but it is a disapointment for Waynes non-gay fans...but look at it this way.......TRINA IS REALLY ON THE MARKET AGAIN!
i kiss my father on the cheek... just outa love doe.... "i get more pus*y on accident dan most n*ggaz get on purpose"... get da fuk outa here money.....
 11 years ago '04        #113
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,867 | Props total: 67 67
 reazon_opt said:
i kiss my father on the cheek... just outa love doe.... "i get more pus*y on accident dan most n*ggaz get on purpose"... get da fuk outa here money.....
i bet you don't kiss your dad on the lips, not to mention Baby not being his dad....
 11 years ago '05        #114
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Wayne kissed another man on the lips... in his mouth out of "admiration" on TV. Not a kiss on the cheek, a pound, or some dap, but a kiss on one of the most intimate parts of the human body.

Whether you're up to bat, pitching, or catching it's still fu*king baseball.
That was some homos3xual sh*t, I don't give a fu*k what nobody says.
 07-10-2006, 11:32 AM         #115
skyzDAlimit4aG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont the man go with trina?this is bs
 11 years ago '05        #116
420dipset 1 heat pts
space
space
$148 | Props total: 30 30
[QUOTE=maseface80]real talk, what type of n*gga try to shine in another n*gga ligth, Gillie is homo for tryin to take credit for some sh*t he had no part in. To be honest wit you, im into all music, everything, and i've never even heard of this f*g's buzz, beef, or hot verses so that pretty much sums it up for me[/QUOTE

gilli already put out a albulm with major figgas. then he was swisha house and thyen cash money any n*gga form up top know who gilli is. even jay-z had to mention the n*gga on the remix to get your mind right. you from some lil a.ss bama town and all you know about is what you hear on your bullsh*t a.ss radio station.
wayne def stole gilli style and ran wit it.
 07-10-2006, 12:58 PM         #117
hmood87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nice lil read up I dont know bout the whole ghost writin joint though good

stuff though gay I thinks not.....
 11 years ago '04        #118
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,401 | Props total: 3905 3905
i dont believe it...wayne spits his own sh*t
 07-10-2006, 01:07 PM         #119
Chief420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you should have know this without wendy willams
 07-10-2006, 01:17 PM         #120
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Haha Wendy Williams is the sh*t, glad she went to my high school :)
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now