Jul 7 - Lil Wayne’s Sexuality Questioned on Wendy Williams Experience By Gillie Da Kid

most viewed right now
8 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 12 years ago '04        #126
thegodjswing 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,269 | Props total: 25 25
good read......but fu*k wendy and gillie

12 years ago '05        #127
420dipset 1 heat pts
space
space
$149 | Props total: 30 30
 jumpman2304 said
i dont believe it...wayne spits his own sh*t
then dont believe it. That shows that cats just listen to rap its alotta n*ggas thats hot can write they a.ss off they just aint got the image. So they sit in the back of somebody lable passing out raps. getting checks.

12 years ago '04        #128
Steve-0 
space
space
$313 | Props total: 3 3
people who try wayne should be a.ssassinated

07-10-2006, 06:44 PM         #129
Sonny 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyway it goes Wendy Williams is and will always be some bullsh*t.

12 years ago '06        #130
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,397 | Props total: 528 528
 choppinggame said
Alot these young guys haven't heard of Gillie, but they had a buzz for a minute with Major Figgas and then he was on Suave House. Then he went to Cash Money. He got flow. I'm not gonig to take anything away from Gillie, people don't know him cause 4 one when he got his shine when most of yall was little kids, this was back in the late 90's and two he got with cash money in the 2000's when they went to signing all them people. Rappers ahev to watch how they bond with their label mates. Its a business in the end, and who ever gets booted will tell all the secrets.
if the guy was ghostwriting the carter
he must be a above-average rapper
but why he keep moving from one record label to another
if he's such a great writer

12 years ago '06        #131
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,397 | Props total: 528 528

Last edited by canal_boys; 07-10-2006 at 09:16 PM..

07-10-2006, 10:01 PM         #132
**CHIKO** 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There must be a lot of homo's in here, fu*k kissin on the lips, alot people here got wayne's d*ck in their mouth.... take that sh*t out

12 years ago '05        #133
HUDA2daF 4 heat pts
space
space
$16,031 | Props total: 13841 13841
funny seeing n*ggas get mad over they idol....

12 years ago '04        #134
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,401 | Props total: 81 81
honestly NONE of you know wayne personally so making up excuses for him kissing another man on the lips (if it really did happen i didn't see the 106 broadcast) is suspect, point blank period..and there is no arguing that...it's bad enough defending a rapper who doesn't give a sh*t about you to the death, but defending homo actions is rediculous...take a minute to really think about what yall doing.

12 years ago '06        #135
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
Ok, well i could careless about this, but i'm piqued by the fact that this stale topic generating 10 pages.
My memory is kinda cloudy on it cause it was a MILLION YEARS AGO.
drop it already.
Jezus F. Christ.

I saw the kiss; it was on the cheek.
At the time it was done becuase CMR had broken up, and Baby wanted people to see that things were stronger than ever.
Which was obviously bullsh*t.

That thing with Weezy and Baby is crazy, they're like Darth Vader and Sidious

12 years ago '06        #136
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
 pYUNEit said
Ha me, mad? Pssh, over some sh*t like this, nah. I'll hate on a woMAN if she looks like a woMAN...Anyways, fu*k bi*ches, Get Money
this is exactly the kinda sh*t i'm talkin about on BX.
wtf kinda response is this?
Was wrong with Trina's face? Is every girl supossed to have anglo-saxxon facial features?
fu*k outta here.

And gilly's really good. THE best rapper in philly.
I live in philly and we wonder what the hell is takin him so long to drop an album.
He got like 38 appetizers! lol
Sigel is not a better rapper, because his beats consistently suck. I'd rather hear his accapellas. And people hear braggin about Beanie beat up Gilly...who wouldn't lose in a f!ght to that behemoth? I see him a lot in my club, and his hands are like hams!

07-11-2006, 03:55 AM         #137
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gillie show us the publishing so we can really see what you wrote! Wayne stop kissing men that's gay~

07-11-2006, 08:09 AM         #138
Focused_Ape_817 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The n*gga can still flow I could give a fu*k who he is kissing...

07-11-2006, 08:46 AM         #139
markus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Insane Mane said
nobody at Cash Money get's paid until they sue, then they all get paid......
this is mad true, I worked with Cash Money management and one of their artist on tour. I danced backup for one of their artist and was featured in their video. (I aint disclosin no names). but dude is right, I've experienced it firsthand. Cash money is struggling and they hate paying up. I had to go through hell just to get what was due to me. I dont think I would ever work with anybody from that label again though.

and when did this n*gga kiss another dude on the lips? I aint never seen that shyt. and until somebody provides me with some proof (instead of all this he-say she-say shyt), THEN I'll believe it.

maseface80 said
real talk, what type of n*gga try to shine in another n*gga ligth, Gillie is homo for tryin to take credit for some sh*t he had no part in. To be honest wit you, im into all music, everything, and i've never even heard of this f*g's buzz, beef, or hot verses so that pretty much sums it up for me
of course you're not gonna hear it, thats why its called ghostwriting. Alot of people in the industry do it, ghostwriting gets you alot of dough. its actually more lucrative than being the artist. alot of kats ghostwrite because its more money and not too limiting. its called having a publishing deal. they get paid to sign confidentiality contracts...

zookeeper said
to be honest, i liked the old wayne more

"aint wearin no suits cause we aint tryin to be presidents"

thats when he was cool, now he's a walking cliche wearing cliche clothes
I totally disagree.

07-11-2006, 12:11 PM         #140
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The guy is gay it's as simple as that. Most guys don't even like to give huges!

12 years ago '05        #141
pYUNEit 
space
space
$707 | Props total: 0 0
 kevkhalee said
this is exactly the kinda sh*t i'm talkin about on BX.
wtf kinda response is this?
Was wrong with Trina's face? Is every girl supossed to have anglo-saxxon facial features?
fu*k outta here.

And gilly's really good. THE best rapper in philly.
I live in philly and we wonder what the hell is takin him so long to drop an album.
He got like 38 appetizers! lol
Sigel is not a better rapper, because his beats consistently suck. I'd rather hear his accapellas. And people hear braggin about Beanie beat up Gilly...who wouldn't lose in a f!ght to that behemoth? I see him a lot in my club, and his hands are like hams!
I'm talking about Wendy Williams dumb bi*ch, now you get the "fu*k outta here"

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+62online now  15
Chocolate Perfection
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+48online now  9
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 4 "Reasonable Doubt"
33 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+64online now  7
Police called on Brothers playing a videogame and a fight ensues when they arr..
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+46online now  5
Image(s) inside BBW Aniquae Williams 😍🍑
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+30online now  4
Video inside Would You Do The Shyt He's Doing In A Mall In Your City? 'Smash or Pass'
117 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  4
Video inside Wesley Pipes on Doing Scene With 76-Year-Old (Y'all knew about this sh-..
159 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+36online now  4
Image(s) inside Nola becky stripper build a broad 😂
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+180online now  4
Image(s) inside Southern Belle Christina