Jul 7 - Lil Wayne’s Sexuality Questioned on Wendy Williams Experience By Gillie Da Kid

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
151 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
glennrobinson31 
space
space
space
$893 | Props total: 2 2
 11 years ago '04        #62
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 2958 2958
what diss song was he referring to?
 11 years ago '04        #63
glennrobinson31 
space
space
space
lil wayne has some song with a diss to gillie, and gillie and e ness got at wayne on friday night on the come up show in philly, as for gil ghost writing for wayne that sh*ts old news, how the fu*k you think gil is eatin without putting a single album out under cash money period, his dvd and gangsta grillz mixtape drop next week
 07-07-2006, 03:25 PM         #64
sparta-ent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall actin like this sh*t is new wayne kissed baby on tha lips on 106 and park when he had that single that sampled the isley brothers song that big used
 07-07-2006, 03:27 PM         #65
gunit hater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares
lil wayne sucks anyways
 07-07-2006, 03:28 PM         #66
DiplomatBoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im from new orleans da westbank yea da sh*t bout wayne kissin anotha man is true juvie said it on the 600 degree underground cd "WHAT TYPE A n*gga KISS ANOTHA MAN....A HOE" das some boaderline gay sh*t if u ask me ya heard but yea da n*gga wayne style really changed after dem sqad up mixtapes start hittin da street but fuc that sh*t mann if you really listen to music alotta sh*t is bored from other rapper n*ggas havin ghost writers in sh*t in the industry ghost writers stack off that sh*t but they no better than the n*gga spittin it cause half the time the writtin bout sh*t they saw in the hood an the n*gga who rap it mold theyself into wateva the sh*ts about it aint lik if this sh*t is true n*ggas gunna stop buy wayne music if u make sh*t somebody like they gon cop it an evrybody like his sh*t so hey
 07-07-2006, 03:40 PM         #67
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stop d*ck ridin this clown Wayne. How do you know this guy didn't ghost write for that wack wannabe shawn carter.

Last edited by Fucker; 07-07-2006 at 03:42 PM..
 07-07-2006, 03:54 PM         #68
GrownMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 koofyslappa11 said:
gillie da kid.............. the king of philly...............is this commin from tha same dude that got beat to a pulp by Beanie Siegal..........get tha fu*k outta here...........the king of philly would be either Beanie or Cassidy.........gillie coo.........but he's not that nice
LOL yeah didn't Freeway say some sh*t about that....Beanie whooping his a.ss at the All-Star Game in front of Baby....I actually bought the very first Major Figgas album.....i was dissappointed but I was always digging Ab-Liva...glad to see he's doing big things with the Re-Up Gang
 07-07-2006, 04:00 PM         #69
sneakerfreak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JOEKILLA said:
Baby IS NOT Weezy's legit father, both came out of diffrent v*ginas.
All Father and Sons Do... lol
 11 years ago '05        #70
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,113 | Props total: 516 516
i heard it all that homo two dudes kissing that claim they aint gay!!!!!! i dont even kiss my dad and thats my blood
 11 years ago '05        #71
pYUNEit 
space
space
$707 | Props total: 0 0
It happened right after he made 500 Degreez...4 years ago...4 years ago he was 20, a young man paying respect and showing love to a n*gga that brought him up and giving him all the chances he's gotten before then. You don't see him doing that anymore, Baby now realizes it's his time and he's earned everything he's gotten...THEY ARE GETTIN MONEY AND F*CKIN B*TCHES now so it's gravy, unless youre a hater
 11 years ago '06        #72
NickJ Da Voice 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,435 | Props total: 2 2
Kissin another grown man iz homo;lil wayne d*ckriders y did lights out not even go gold........cuz now he got a ghostwrita
 11 years ago '04        #73
glennrobinson31 
space
space
space

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '04        #74
lordwillin336 
space
space
$610 | Props total: 0 0
com'on k!lla
 11 years ago '04        #75
lordwillin336 
space
space
$610 | Props total: 0 0
com'on k!lla....i need facts not bullsh*t
 07-08-2006, 12:17 AM         #76
jay da 5-9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all wendy williams does is start sh*t like this. don't know if it's been mentioned, but she's the one that started the rumor about 2pac getting r*ped in jail.
 07-08-2006, 01:41 AM         #77
Twinn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i thought baby adopted wayne along time ago... somebody tell me if im wrong. i still think thats gay to kiss any man in the mouth
 07-08-2006, 02:00 AM         #78
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JOEKILLA said:
Baby IS NOT Weezy's legit father, both came out of diffrent v*ginas.

I see what you are saying, but your real father did not come out of your mother's p*ssy either

Scorp said:
i'd never kiss my mom or my dad on the lips for that matter, that definitely ain't normal practice here, billieskeet is a proven idiot
I wouldn't kiss my daddy on the lips based on the facts, for one it's wild "homo" super gay!, two you don't know who he's been eating out, and three it's GAY!

^^^Hermaphrodite

Somebody post the video of Lil Wayne kissing Baby, yall said it happened on 106 that's disgusting man! I almost vomitted when I read that!
 11 years ago '05        #79
Adamsville4real 
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 513 513
i don't really care about the lil wayne sh*t but that bi*ch wendy williams needs her a.ss beat. all she does is talk sh*t all day everyday, if she came down south with that sh*t she would need a bodyguard with her at all times and watching her house cause running your mouth only goes so far.
 07-08-2006, 03:37 AM         #80
Billy_Blanko 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .:kIlLa:. said:
Real ni**a’s kiss each other on the cheek
news to me
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy