Jul 7 - Lil Wayne’s Sexuality Questioned on Wendy Williams Experience By Gillie Da Kid

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
107 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-07-2006, 01:28 PM         #41
ILLmag 7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
Funny part is she looks like a fu*king she-male....I hate that bi*ch.
w/e, id still titty fu*k her, skeet on them, and leave that bi*ch :rolleyes:
 07-07-2006, 01:37 PM         #42
mc_breed 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
get em gillie

but i hate wendy williams stank coochie spanex wearing a.ss
 11 years ago '04        #43
syxx2001 
space
space
$2,809 | Props total: 168 168
Why is n*ggas still not believing the Lil Wayne kissed Baby story. This isnt some sh*t a groupie said happened backstage or in a hotel room, the sh*t happened on 106 and Park in the summer of 2001. I seen it, they kissed, the camera cut to the crowd, the crowd "ewwww" and "ahhhh" and Free and AJ looked at them crazy and they said "Thats nothing, thats my son, we family"
 07-07-2006, 01:46 PM         #44
Dj_B_Nice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this sh*t about lil' wayne and baby is true. I can't reveal my source, but it's been comfirmed that baby has been caught with lil' wayne plenty of times. he's been taking advantage of him every since he's adopted him. too much of that downlow sh*t in the industry. it's true, they are gumps!!!!
 07-07-2006, 01:49 PM         #45
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 syxx2001 said:
Why is n*ggas still not believing the Lil Wayne kissed Baby story. This isnt some sh*t a groupie said happened backstage or in a hotel room, the sh*t happened on 106 and Park in the summer of 2001. I seen it, they kissed, the camera cut to the crowd, the crowd "ewwww" and "ahhhh" and Free and AJ looked at them crazy and they said "Thats nothing, thats my son, we family"
u have never seen a father figure and child kiss like that. ozzie guillen kisses his son like dat. its a normal evryday thing in europe and the carribean. i kno my friend she kisses her mom on the lips, its nothin.
 07-07-2006, 01:58 PM         #46
JOEKILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well he did kiss a man in the mouth and continues to kiss it, i dont think he is gay but maybe Bi
 07-07-2006, 01:59 PM         #47
JOEKILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said:
u have never seen a father figure and child kiss like that. ozzie guillen kisses his son like dat. its a normal evryday thing in europe and the carribean. i kno my friend she kisses her mom on the lips, its nothin.

Baby IS NOT Weezy's legit father, both came out of diffrent v*ginas.
 07-07-2006, 02:06 PM         #48
HackerMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac: U fat ho, Ima put a $50,000 hit through jenny craig to come find yo fat a.ss and put u fat farm. U fat bi*ch, y u always wearin spandex I know yo pus*y stink.
 11 years ago '05        #49
4Chun500 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 559 559
A Lot Of Ur Favorite Rappers Are U'd Be Suprised. That Tough Guy image a majority of these rappers protray is a fake. Read supaheads book even though shes an harlot a lot of things she say in her book make sense when u connect it to the basic knowledge u have about ur favorite rapper(Diddy, Ja, Jay-Z???????????)
 11 years ago '06        #50
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,006 | Props total: 1467 1467
 Insane Mane said:
I'm from New Orleans, I know wayne and let me say this, he's not gay, but he is a bi*ch, and he's Baby's bi*ch........haha, nobody at Cash Money get's paid until they sue, then they all get paid.......Gilly DID write for Wayne, and Wayne's entire new style is stolen from him, Wayne was the backup guy for B.G. and Juvenile b4 he changed his style, where was all these d*ckriders when Block Is Hot and Lights Out was poppin'? i mean he had fans, but not a nation of d*ckriders, anyways, Wayne does write SOME of his sh*t, but he has taken alot from other peoples styles, his entire career he did this, b4 he was national he was stealin' styles from other rappers from his hood like Lil Slim.

Even tho i don't think he's gay 100%, i wouldn't put it past him to have done some homo sh*t b4........I mean he did kiss another man on the lips, people who try and act like Wayne is the best never have a response to the fact that he...........

KISSED ANOTHER MAN ON THE LIPS.
I think ur kinda of right. Back when he had Block Is Hot and Lights Out, he had hardcore fans. But he didnt get sick until Tha Carter. i think he had a ghostwriter but its all him now right? and if he has the same stlye of some other people...who cares alot of n*ggas out the r exactly the same. And Gay no. but kissing baby on the lips..... if thats like its dad....its.....ok, but when ur young. 5 yrds old or younger
 07-07-2006, 02:21 PM         #51
R_U_Serious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall on some serious weezy f d*ckryding he aint even that good
 07-07-2006, 02:25 PM         #52
mc_breed 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said:
that aint his real daddy doe,

a n*gga bout 22 grown as fu*k kissin another grown man
 11 years ago '05        #53
ivan1087 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,291 | Props total: 19 19
There are more gay rappers than u think....
 07-07-2006, 02:34 PM         #54
billy yayo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow...
 07-07-2006, 02:37 PM         #55
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'd never kiss my mom or my dad on the lips for that matter, that definitely ain't normal practice here, billieskeet is a proven idiot
 07-07-2006, 02:38 PM         #56
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mc_breed said:
that aint his real daddy doe,

a n*gga bout 22 grown as fu*k kissin another grown man
i kno that why i said father figure. to each his own.
 07-07-2006, 02:40 PM         #57
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scorp said:
i'd never kiss my mom or my dad on the lips for that matter, that definitely ain't normal practice here, billieskeet is a proven idiot
lol who are you?
 11 years ago '06        #58
spxhotboi21 
space
space
$1,569 | Props total: 0 0
alwayz gotta hop on who doin they thing
 07-07-2006, 02:43 PM         #59
havana 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 reazon_opt said:
bullsh*t wendy williams is notorious for this homos3xual sh*t... every artist to her is gay.. well at least who eva is on top at the moment, n it happens to be wayne...but as far as the ghostwritting i dont doubt it one bit...
I think most of the industry is gay. I remember when diamonds were a GIRLS BEST FRIEND. Now somehow it's cool and gangsta to rock em. These guys are getting more feminine as the time passes. I think he could be a homo , why not? He did kiss another man on the lips. A man who he calls his father who is also not his biological. Real cats don't get down like that, if your making excuses for them, perhaps you're just as queer as "Baby and Lil Wayne". Who's names sound a bit homoerotic in nature anyways. Stop giving these guys so much credit. They don't desreve it. Most of the time Wendy is correct about what she says. Shes made a lot of money to keep a lot of sh*t in the hush, just ask Kurupt and Daz, or Diddy...the list goes on. Your favorite rapper is now as flamboyant as Liberace, if that doesn't deserve a WTF what does?
 07-07-2006, 02:43 PM         #60
ALLSCREWEDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
“But of course, how you gonna kiss a ni**a in the mouth? I don’t even kiss my own son in the mouth…Real ni**a’s kiss each other on the cheek, that’s what you see people in the Mob do”

You aint in the mob Gille . . . k!ll yo'self!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now