Jul 7 - Lil Wayne’s Sexuality Questioned on Wendy Williams Experience By Gillie Da Kid

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #21
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
 hip hop chick 3 said:
I definitely feel u...Wendy Williams...is notorious for anything scandolous! she loves to put dirt out there....Lil wayne is doing his thang...ain't nobody ghost writing for him...come on!

holla

hip hop chick 3:D
Gillie used to ghost for him in another interview he said he didnt for Carter 2...which was crap and way overrated. Wayne is garbo and alot of people need to get the fu*k off his nuts.
 11 years ago '04        #22
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,758 | Props total: 2414 2414
Wayne does write SOME of his sh*t, but he has taken alot from other peoples styles, his entire career he did this, b4 he was national he was stealin' styles from other rappers from his hood like Lil Slim.
no sh*t like he took Jay-z's style when he did the Carter.
 11 years ago '04        #23
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
i guess gillie the kid ghost wrote all the SQAD mixtapes too right?.......come on man......oh yeah....that kiss was something they probably wish they could take back...........that goes for those wayans bros. too....i aint sayin shawn wayans is gay but......he got gay potential......
 11 years ago '04        #24
dwizzle45 
space
space
$1,259 | Props total: 204 204
yall n*ggas in this thread is really tryin to protect waynes lyrics like he is too good for someone to write for him....big paid n*ggas dont need to write they cut checks....look at the time when cash money first signed gill and figgas....wayne started puttin out sqad up mixtapes and his verses was ten times better than his verses when juvi came out wit 400 degreez lets not get that sh*t twisted n*ggas get songs writing for them but they cut the check to keep the writers quiet.........look at smitty that n*gga is nice for a south n*gga and he has been in the game a while becuz he wrote for diddy thats why the n*gga was paid......i believe gill wrote for wayne........it is possible .......come correct or dont speak on it
 07-07-2006, 11:16 AM         #25
zookeeper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
to be honest, i liked the old wayne more

"aint wearin no suits cause we aint tryin to be presidents"

thats when he was cool, now he's a walking cliche wearing cliche clothes
 07-07-2006, 11:19 AM         #26
canalstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gillie Da Kid has some talent as a rapper
 11 years ago '05        #27
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,383 | Props total: 488 488
 Calamity said:
i guess gillie the kid ghost wrote all the SQAD mixtapes too right?.......come on man......oh yeah....that kiss was something they probably wish they could take back...........that goes for those wayans bros. too....i aint sayin shawn wayans is gay but......he got gay potential......
I agree wit all this dayum kissin on da mouth....shyts gay...and needs to stop...thats acts of gay tendecies, i dont give a fu*k who like it or not.....now im not gone sit here and say gillie aint write for wayne cause if half this muthafu*kaz came out the closet on who wrote their shyt.....mainly sum of ur fav artist......ull be like :wtf: ...the shyts possible no doubt.....once u become a star, them ppl be tryin to get ppl to write songs and develop ur image...look at rick ross....i bet his album been done.....but i bet everyday im hustlin was the only hot song...so they was like we gone blow u up of one single.....and develop u for anotha one...at the same time while u make a good quality album if u can......
 11 years ago '04        #28
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
if im fu*kin trina, the president can call me a f*g**t ...dont give a fuk

yall n*ggas actually listen to that gossipin a.ss sh*t
 07-07-2006, 11:58 AM         #29
RookieTraxxx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gillie da Kid has been in the game for a minute... alot of his stuff went under the radar due him being payed for writing lots of stuff for Cash Money.. the reason lots of dudes aint know about him is due to him playing his part... when U ghost part.. u basicly get paid to shut the fu*k up.. in this case he is no longer down with them (cash money) so he finally admitted his affiliation and what his role was... the ghost writing question has come up a million times when ever gillie was in the public eye... he just played his part and stayed shut.. weezy played himself dissing him on wax due to fans questioning his skillz or better put whether gillie was writing for em... by weezy dissing gillie.. it makes it look like Gillie never wrote a thing for em and like they were never tight! since cash money and weezy said the hell wit gillie... he basicly is saying the hell wit them.. at the end of the day... Gillie still getting paid by them... hes just stuck in the Philly curse... just a lil to think about... remember how Weezy was doing it early in his career? he was doing it real southern... now a few years past .. the south took over and he flipped his style real East coast... there are not much south dudes dropping punchlines after punchlines like east coast dudes due.. its how we differenciate every coast... real talk dude is spitting like he a 76er... UnO
 07-07-2006, 12:02 PM         #30
jonsmith 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stuntin' like my daddy?
 11 years ago '05        #31
Hyphy707 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
Gillie the Kid is a nobody. Everyone who ain't got no shine, wants to diss somebody, or start rumors about them. Look what happen to Cam'ron tryna diss Jigga, no album sales. Same wit whoever this kid is, boo boo album sales, no record deal either. Lil Wayne is one of the hottest out right now, and if you think not, you ain't in this hip hop game.
 07-07-2006, 12:07 PM         #32
sneakerfreak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .:kIlLa:. said:
“But of course, how you gonna kiss a ni**a in the mouth? I don’t even kiss my own son in the mouth…Real ni**a’s kiss each other on the cheek, that’s what you see people in the Mob do”
In closing, [/url]

thats the most ignorant thing any rapper has said. you're not in the Mob idiots.
 11 years ago '04        #33
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
wendy williams thinks all blk men are gay....:rolleyes:
 11 years ago '04        #34
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 hip hop chick 3 said:
I definitely feel u...Wendy Williams...is notorious for anything scandolous! she loves to put dirt out there....Lil wayne is doing his thang...ain't nobody ghost writing for him...come on!

holla

hip hop chick 3:D

come on...nobody's ghost writing for wayne? Remember this n*gga??? Singing hooks and sh*t....rapping all stupid....now all of a sudden he has this fire flow like he just discovered it? ....fu*k outta here....
 07-07-2006, 12:58 PM         #35
goodfella456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tHas sOMe f*g sh*t pOint bLAnk pEriod that sh*t iS uNaCCeptaBLE i tHink he dId tHat sh*t on rAP cIty oR sOMe sh*t
 11 years ago '05        #36
TheChampIsHere! 
space
space
$2,869 | Props total: 123 123
Wendy Williams is full of sh*t but I wouldnt doubt it if Gillie wrote for Wayne...

Muhfu*kas is sleepin.....Gillie is nice!
 11 years ago '05        #37
pYUNEit 
space
space
$707 | Props total: 0 0
 Insane Mane said:
I'm from New Orleans, I know wayne and let me say this, he's not gay, but he is a bi*ch, and he's Baby's bi*ch........haha, nobody at Cash Money get's paid until they sue, then they all get paid.......Gilly DID write for Wayne, and Wayne's entire new style is stolen from him, Wayne was the backup guy for B.G. and Juvenile b4 he changed his style, where was all these d*ckriders when Block Is Hot and Lights Out was poppin'? i mean he had fans, but not a nation of d*ckriders, anyways, Wayne does write SOME of his sh*t, but he has taken alot from other peoples styles, his entire career he did this, b4 he was national he was stealin' styles from other rappers from his hood like Lil Slim.

Even tho i don't think he's gay 100%, i wouldn't put it past him to have done some homo sh*t b4........I mean he did kiss another man on the lips, people who try and act like Wayne is the best never have a response to the fact that he...........

KISSED ANOTHER MAN ON THE LIPS.
Been riding with him before Tha Block Is Hot, he's always been my favorite
 11 years ago '06        #38
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,665 | Props total: 2355 2355
When Gillie was out w/ Major Figgas, the knock on him was he was a Jigga biter....he goes to Cash Money & doesn't make a sound...Wayne comes out after that with a Jigga influence...doesn't mean Gillie wrote ALL Wayne's sh*t, but you gotta @ least see the way he "borrows" that East Coast style/swag.
 11 years ago '06        #39
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,665 | Props total: 2355 2355
 memyselfni said:
wendy williams thinks all blk men are gay....:rolleyes:
Funny part is she looks like a fu*king she-male....I hate that bi*ch.
 07-07-2006, 01:27 PM         #40
ILLmag 7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 koofyslappa11 said:
gillie da kid.............. the king of philly...............is this commin from tha same dude that got beat to a pulp by Beanie Siegal..........get tha fu*k outta here...........the king of philly would be either Beanie or Cassidy.........gillie coo.........but he's not that nice
Beanie Siegel is the king of philly hands down...fu*k Cassidy:applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy