Jul 7 - Lil Wayne’s Sexuality Questioned on Wendy Williams Experience By Gillie Da Kid

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #1
11169 pageviews
140 comments

.:kIlLa:. 1 heat pts
space
space
$763 | Props total: 0 0
Jul 7 - Lil Wayne’s s3xuality Questioned on Wendy Williams Experience By Gillie Da Kid

Gillie Da Kid appeared on “The Wendy Williams Experience” on Thursday, July 6, 2006 discussing the details of his shooting along with his revelation of Ghost Writing for not only Lil Wayne but for other members of Cash Money. Gillie was questioned about his experience on Cash Money, why he left amongst other things to which he answered, “they wanted to keep me in the background..there was nothing left for me there.” Gillie Da Kid stated that although he harbors no hard feelings towards Lil Wayne, he was baffled by the diss record Lil Wayne put out on the “Like Father Like Son” Mixtape. Gillie also expressed that him and Lil Wayne were friends and his attempts to reach out to Lil Wayne to inquire what the diss record was for went unanswered. Gillie also revealed that although other artists on Cash Money Records were never paid and unlike the other rappers who left, “I was the only artist who maintained 100% of my publishing”. Upon Wendy questioning Gillie further as to whether or not he witnessed any improprieties between Lil Wayne and Baby of Cash Money or any homos3xual activity between the two, Gillie dropped a bomb shell by matter-of-factly replying, “But of course, how you gonna kiss a ni**a in the mouth? I don’t even kiss my own son in the mouth…Real ni**a’s kiss each other on the cheek, that’s what you see people in the Mob do”
In closing, Wendy curiously questioned how Gillie has been making his money since he has never had a solo effort released nationally but yet has always maintained an opulent lifestyle even going so far as to label himself “The King of Philly,” Gillie slyly responded, “I’ve been in this game a long time, doing a whole lot of ghost writing for a whole lot of people...holla at your boy Wayne… It’s time for me to come out of the background and get my shine

[pic - click to view]

http://www.yoraps.com/new .. _from=&ucat=1&

140 comments for "Jul 7 - Lil Wayne’s Sexuality Questioned on Wendy Williams Experience By Gillie Da Kid"

11 years ago '04        #2
reazon_opt 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,990 | Props total: 616 616
bullsh*t wendy williams is notorious for this homos3xual sh*t... every artist to her is gay.. well at least who eva is on top at the moment, n it happens to be wayne...but as far as the ghostwritting i dont doubt it one bit...
 07-07-2006, 08:30 AM         #3
hip hop chick 3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 reazon_opt said:
bullsh*t wendy williams is notorious for this homos3xual sh*t... every artist to her is gay.. well at least who eva is on top at the moment, n it happens to be wayne...but as far as the ghostwritting i dont doubt it one bit...

I definitely feel u...Wendy Williams...is notorious for anything scandolous! she loves to put dirt out there....Lil wayne is doing his thang...ain't nobody ghost writing for him...come on!

holla

hip hop chick 3:D
 11 years ago '04        #4
Merzennary 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,452 | Props total: 0 0
nice read... props
 07-07-2006, 08:36 AM         #5
koofyslappa11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gillie da kid.............. the king of philly...............is this commin from tha same dude that got beat to a pulp by Beanie Siegal..........get tha fu*k outta here...........the king of philly would be either Beanie or Cassidy.........gillie coo.........but he's not that nice
 11 years ago '05        #6
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
i hate wendy williams....she always talkin sh*t on someone....she did bobby brown dirty....how someone that ugly gonna talk sh*t bout everybody
 07-07-2006, 08:42 AM         #7
rspj5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There is no way Lil Wayne is gay and Gillie ghostwrote any of his lyrics. But it is possible that nobody ever gets paid by Cash Money
 11 years ago '04        #8
inthought 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,307 | Props total: 27 27
Wendi Williams Deserves To Be Kicked In Her Mouth
 07-07-2006, 09:00 AM         #9
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why am i not surprised this was done her platform? and its funny 2 me that now wen gillie aint GW for him anymore that his music and lyrics are better.

Last edited by billieskeet; 07-07-2006 at 09:03 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #10
Insane Mane 
space
space
$641 | Props total: 2 2
I'm from New Orleans, I know wayne and let me say this, he's not gay, but he is a bi*ch, and he's Baby's bi*ch........haha, nobody at Cash Money get's paid until they sue, then they all get paid.......Gilly DID write for Wayne, and Wayne's entire new style is stolen from him, Wayne was the backup guy for B.G. and Juvenile b4 he changed his style, where was all these d*ckriders when Block Is Hot and Lights Out was poppin'? i mean he had fans, but not a nation of d*ckriders, anyways, Wayne does write SOME of his sh*t, but he has taken alot from other peoples styles, his entire career he did this, b4 he was national he was stealin' styles from other rappers from his hood like Lil Slim.

Even tho i don't think he's gay 100%, i wouldn't put it past him to have done some homo sh*t b4........I mean he did kiss another man on the lips, people who try and act like Wayne is the best never have a response to the fact that he...........

KISSED ANOTHER MAN ON THE LIPS.
Lurker gave props

07-07-2006, 09:15 AM         #11
KINGB4EVER'06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Insane Mane said:
I'm from New Orleans, I know wayne and let me say this, he's not gay, but he is a bi*ch, and he's Baby's bi*ch........haha, nobody at Cash Money get's paid until they sue, then they all get paid.......Gilly DID write for Wayne, and Wayne's entire new style is stolen from him, Wayne was the backup guy for B.G. and Juvenile b4 he changed his style, where was all these d*ckriders when Block Is Hot and Lights Out was poppin'? i mean he had fans, but not a nation of d*ckriders, anyways, Wayne does write SOME of his sh*t, but he has taken alot from other peoples styles, his entire career he did this, b4 he was national he was stealin' styles from other rappers from his hood like Lil Slim.

Even tho i don't think he's gay 100%, i wouldn't put it past him to have done some homo sh*t b4........I mean he did kiss another man on the lips, people who try and act like Wayne is the best never have a response to the fact that he...........
I FEEL U I'AM FROM N.O. 2 I THINK THAT n*gga A BIs3xUAL THO THERES NO EXCUSE FOR A GROWN MAN 2 KISS ANOTHER GROWN MAN AND CALLING HIM DADDY THIS n*gga WAYNE IS SUSPECT HE'S A NICE RAPPER BUT THAT n*ggaS PROBALLY A BUNNY..........
 07-07-2006, 09:27 AM         #12
maseface80 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
real talk, what type of n*gga try to shine in another n*gga ligth, Gillie is homo for tryin to take credit for some sh*t he had no part in. To be honest wit you, im into all music, everything, and i've never even heard of this f*g's buzz, beef, or hot verses so that pretty much sums it up for me
 11 years ago '04        #13
Jahfire 
space
space
space
$405 | Props total: 0 0
wendy is no different from any other gossip columnist on tv or your entertainment tonight or extra's or even in the newspapers. with wendy she just keep it gully and says what she has to say, sh*t people in the industry talk about each other as well. Trust wendy can dish it and take it. also, Juvenile said this sh*t about Lil Wayne like foure months ago on funkmaster flex's show about Lil wayne & Baby..........its nothing new......
 11 years ago '04        #14
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
most of yall need to just let go and take waynes d*ck outta your mouth please...
 07-07-2006, 10:13 AM         #15
gunitdblockdips 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
funny all u f*g**ts believe everythihng wendy says

now she goes at ur boy

and shes liar and crazy all of a sudden

the bi*ch is the walking national inqurier
 07-07-2006, 10:21 AM         #16
DJ-Coylejam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I refuse to believe lil weezy is gay even though i believe he did kiss birdman but i mean that dude basically saved weezys life so although its no exceptable its understandable... and fu*k this gillie mofuka he just tryin to get a lil of waynes shine but hes a nobody and will stay that way... king of philly lmao i wanna see someone try to take that sh*t from beanie dude is a monster
 11 years ago '04        #17
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,941 | Props total: 3140 3140
 Insane Mane said:

I Don't Agree..Well Wayne Is A bi*ch But I Don't Think The Dude Is Gay At All, they Just Tryna Be something like a Real Mafia. That's All. But As For Ghostwriting, Nobody not writing For Wayne, He Been Spitting Like That Since The SQAD Days Son. Dude Just Step His Game Up THe Same Way Jay-Z Did. It' Always Amazes Me When A n*gga Step His Game To A Better Style, They Gotta Have A Ghostwriter Gille Wrote Dedication 2 As Well Plus The Basement Freestyle Huh?
 11 years ago '06        #18
Wilkie Bailey 
space
space
$373 | Props total: 120 120
 DJ-Coylejam said:
I refuse to believe lil weezy is gay even though i believe he did kiss birdman but i mean that dude basically saved weezys life so although its no exceptable its understandable...
Dude u need to really sit down and read what you wrote and then come out of the closet. That sh*t is so gay it's sad. I guess with your logic Baby basically saved weezy's life and got a kiss so if he really saved him he should get some head. Weezy F. Baby and the F is for f*g**t.
 11 years ago '04        #19
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
sh*ts ridiculous
 11 years ago '05        #20
HolidayStylez 
space
space
$359 | Props total: 0 0
that is not new news as far as accusation of lil wayne and baby kissing each other on the mouth. i heard that a while back...don't know how true that is. i do agree wendy williams is on a mission to expose all the gays...she need to chill on that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now