TheKidHypno/PDA/BathingApeMan Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 22 - Hereís how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
33 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
133 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Man hit dog with baseball bat because he ate his Whopper
58 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
94 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-06-2006, 05:25 PM         #21
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PDA's tracking #'s no good

Label/Receipt Number: 7111 9503 2660 0501 4966

There is no record of this item.
 07-06-2006, 05:28 PM         #22
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
KID's tracking #'s no good

Label/Receipt Number: 7111 9503 2660 0501 4973

There is no record of this item.
 12 years ago '04        #23
S|M 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
Sharp brings up a good point. I have to wonder what the dates are on those receipts. Well, either way, when the packages do arrive, the postmark date will be on them.
 07-06-2006, 05:39 PM         #24
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S said:
Sharp brings up a good point. I have to wonder what the dates are on those receipts. Well, either way, when the packages do arrive, the postmark date will be on them.
yeah if the tracking #'s pop up in the morning then they were shipped out today but, if not...
 12 years ago '04        #25
LordBlanco|M 51 heat pts51
space
space
$36,063 | Props total: 23084 23084
I think the tracking numbers are missing 2 numbers.

The shipper should send (UPS, Postal Service) an Electronic Shipping Info

Even if the items werent shipped. It should read this message.

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper or shipping partner on July 05, 2006 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.
 07-06-2006, 05:52 PM         #26
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TanstA! said:

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper or shipping partner on July 05, 2006 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.
maybe
 12 years ago '04        #27
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,376 | Props total: 1689 1689
yeah thats why i dont belive him..but how else would he get the reciptes?
 07-06-2006, 06:04 PM         #28
TheKidHypno  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@Tansta!

Yeah thats what every single tracking number i've ever dealt with has said

but my question remains unanswered

BathingApeMan said that he shipped parcel and no tracking number was used for parcel

But now all of a sudden he has tracking numbers?
 12 years ago '06        #29
zay228 
space
space
$305 | Props total: 0 0
 TanstA! said:

yea wenever i order somethin and its sent i get this message...and usually it stays like that until its delivered
 12 years ago '04        #30
space
space
 TheKidHypno said:
@Tansta!

Yeah thats what every single tracking number i've ever dealt with has said

but my question remains unanswered

BathingApeMan said that he shipped parcel and no tracking number was used for parcel

But now all of a sudden he has tracking numbers?
yup..
 12 years ago '06        #31
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,572 | Props total: 1151 1151
the dude lied the trackin numbers are fake, the receipts are not for the packages for these 2 dudes on here, and he scamed another dude on a fashion forum outta $250 and wont reply to him.

ill kick his a.ss if ever see him if i was yall :finger: scammer
 12 years ago '04        #32
space
space
imma call the post office tomorrow
 12 years ago '06        #33
jay956 
space
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 0 0
 zay228 said:
yea wenever i order somethin and its sent i get this message...and usually it stays like that until its delivered
yea people donít understand that the #'s from usps arenít tracking #'s. theyíre simply delivery conformation #'s.
 12 years ago '04        #34
S|M 
space
space
^^ The number should still be in the system. USPS only updates twice...when the tracking number is activated (hours after the package is accepted at the post office) and after it's delivered. If it doesn't show up on the site at all, then there's a problem.
 07-06-2006, 11:11 PM         #35
TheBayBoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S said:
^^ The number should still be in the system. USPS only updates twice...when the tracking number is activated (hours after the package is accepted at the post office) and after it's delivered. If it doesn't show up on the site at all, then there's a problem.
thats not true, i orderd from hip hop closet, and it said "No Item has been recorded" for at least 1-2 days and i recieved it on the 3rd day, after i got my stuff i looked back and it still said "No Item Recorded" and now that i saw this thread i went back plugged back in my ## and it finally says "Item Delivered", dont know when it changed because its been weeks. But yeah USPS did have a problem with the tracking number when i used it
 07-07-2006, 06:29 AM         #36
TheKidHypno  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheBayBoy said:
thats not true, i orderd from hip hop closet, and it said "No Item has been recorded" for at least 1-2 days and i recieved it on the 3rd day, after i got my stuff i looked back and it still said "No Item Recorded" and now that i saw this thread i went back plugged back in my ## and it finally says "Item Delivered", dont know when it changed because its been weeks. But yeah USPS did have a problem with the tracking number when i used it
but both of ours say the same thing...not a coincidence

But I really wanna see a full pic of the receipt with a date on it

Send it to me in a PM
 07-07-2006, 08:19 AM         #37
JaeRell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was about to cop some rich yung from this dude...so i asked 4 tagged pics of the shirt i wanted...he sent me someone elses non-tagged pic from myspace with the wrong size on it...i asked him about it and he neva replied back...seems like he was tryna scam me too but i ain't fall 4 that bullsh*t.
 12 years ago '06        #38
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,572 | Props total: 1151 1151
 CapoStatus4K said:
them two n*ggaz got fu*ked...
BASICALLY...that bathenape dude was on urb1 sayin he shipped packages to people and sayin they broke. and people was askin for there trackin number and he dont have it so like i said he lied bout everything and they gettin in his azz over there tho foreal he cant say nothing he gonna get it
 12 years ago '04        #39
S|M 
space
space
 TheBayBoy said:
It doesn't mean that it's not true. It just means that USPS isn't doing what they're supposed to do.
 12 years ago '04        #40
space
space
well..i just called USPS and talked to a rep and they said there is no package under that tracking number..
Home      

most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
102 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
55 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
51 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
84 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
147 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
107 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy