TheKidHypno/PDA/BathingApeMan Thread

most viewed right now
 79
Jun 22 - Boy, stabbed in neck, dies after running to hospital
145 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside #JusticeforJunior
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Ok my dudes. Regardless of ya locations! Name a rapper that U frequent..
241 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
NBA Kobe a hoe ass nigga for trying to sell these sh-ts
41 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-10-2006, 08:01 PM         #181
tha_ape  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[Reply #187]
Using Reverse Lookup....
You got 5 people to investigate

 TheKidHypno said:
scumbag

[pic - click to view]


Bouchour, Alhassana
258 Bergen St
Brooklyn, NY 11217-2341
718-852-1562

Garcia, G
258 Bergen St
Brooklyn, NY 11217-2341
718-797-4220

Marrero, Ramon
258 Bergen St
Brooklyn, NY 11217-2341
718-222-1009

Rojas, Anthony
258 Bergen St
Brooklyn, NY 11217-2341
718-222-5016

Villanueva, Sandy
258 Bergen St
Brooklyn, NY 11217-2341
718-243-2311


Last edited by tha_ape; 07-10-2006 at 08:03 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #182
S|M 
space
avatar space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
I don't really think that he would use an address connected to him on any of the scam packages he sent out...unless he's as stupid as he apparently looks.
 12 years ago '06        #183
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
UMMMM obviously he could give two fu*ks if package is returned so the address aint his

smh if u harass those peeps

u not gonna find him........ only hopes is to call paypal and have em tell u its over they give u something everything else is dead
 07-10-2006, 08:19 PM         #184
tha_ape  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S said:
...unless he's as stupid as he apparently looks.
Thats what I'm betting on, otherwise why even put a return address?
 12 years ago '05        #185
champlain 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 72 72
this dude is a goof....
 12 years ago '05        #186
MasterPlaya1 
space
space
space
$348 | Props total: 0 0
I think you MUST have a return address in order to mail packages......MAN my heart goes out to you KidHynpo...thats horrible

I WOULD BE SOOO PISSED!!!!
Dude mailed you a freakin $3 POLO SHIRT from the flea market!!!!!
 12 years ago '04        #187
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,388 | Props total: 1698 1698
he mailed me a 50 cent nautica polo from the swap meet
 12 years ago '04        #188
Blazed4Dayz 
space
avatar space
space
$986 | Props total: 0 0
Damn BathingApeMan is COLD AS ICE !!!!!
 07-10-2006, 10:38 PM         #189
rjones  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that sucks paypal wont even do anything. you guys used credit cards right? shouldnt you be able to get a chargeback if you complain to the credit card company?
 12 years ago '04        #190
KidYungn 280 heat pts280
space
avatar space
space
$2,237 | Props total: 2 2
 tha_ape said:
Where was it from? Deleware or NY?
why is delaware in this conversation?
 12 years ago '06        #191
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 MasterPlaya1 said:
I think you MUST have a return address in order to mail packages......MAN my heart goes out to you KidHynpo...thats horrible

I WOULD BE SOOO PISSED!!!!
Dude mailed you a freakin $3 POLO SHIRT from the flea market!!!!!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: dont mean its gotta be yours and the only time u required to have one is when u pay up from at desk in usps office if u drop off pre paid nothing they can force u to add on
 07-11-2006, 06:49 AM         #192
TheKidHypno  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My paypal dispute is still open, I'm calling them today

I also found out he pushes nextels that stop working after a week
 12 years ago '04        #193
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,388 | Props total: 1698 1698
why would anyone go threw all the trouble to rip people off? they gotta deal with all the emails and bullsh*t that people send them after they realised they are ripped off...


i dont get it.
 07-11-2006, 10:33 AM         #194
dudewitscrew  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats fu*ked up.
 12 years ago '06        #195
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 PDA said:
why would anyone go threw all the trouble to rip people off? they gotta deal with all the emails and bullsh*t that people send them after they realised they are ripped off...


i dont get it.


money ?
 07-11-2006, 11:09 AM         #196
SK Ruination  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He must not like yall, or he must have something against yall.

I'm really trying to explain to myself. What went wrong.

Son is legit, check his history. He pedals legit sh*t and ships it and customers are satisfied.

I can no longer vouch for him no more. he's hustla, and thats his hustle. But damn..I don't I'm shocked b.

I even stopped hustling and pedaling dimes and nicks, because its summer time..and eybody out...eybody tryna get money and eybody wanna eat...and right now aint the time to be getting money on the block, so im tryna get a job. But I see he went from the hood to internet.
 07-11-2006, 11:25 AM         #197
Mike Blitz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SK Ruination said:
He must not like yall, or he must have something against yall.

I'm really trying to explain to myself. What went wrong.

Son is legit, check his history. He pedals legit sh*t and ships it and customers are satisfied.

I can no longer vouch for him no more. he's hustla, and thats his hustle. But damn..I don't I'm shocked b.

I even stopped hustling and pedaling dimes and nicks, because its summer time..and eybody out...eybody tryna get money and eybody wanna eat...and right now aint the time to be getting money on the block, so im tryna get a job. But I see he went from the hood to internet.

I would have scammed them too, some people on here are arrogant and act like they know it all criticising other people.
 07-11-2006, 11:27 AM         #198
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
$75 Bones...
 PDA said:

[pic - click to view]




$150 Bones...
 TheKidHypno said:
scumbag


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]


Damn My n*ggaz...
 07-11-2006, 11:47 AM         #199
SK Ruination  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Capo just rubbing it in.


KidHypno..you should of learned your lesson.

Don't deal with unverified sellers.

And acting like you got more money then everybody else because you live in the suburbs or upper class white american neighborhoods. Doesn't necessarily make you better than us Blacks/Latinos.

Because if that was the case I spend more than all of you.
 07-11-2006, 11:57 AM         #200
Mike Blitz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SK Ruination said:
Capo just rubbing it in.


KidHypno..you should of learned your lesson.

Don't deal with unverified sellers.

And acting like you got more money then everybody else because you live in the suburbs or upper class white american neighborhoods. Doesn't necessarily make you better than us Blacks/Latinos.

Because if that was the case I spend more than all of you.
:applause:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside New iPhone Leak Reveals Apple's Nasty Surprise
32 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 17
Nuttin butt azz💦💦💦
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Madden 19 Halftime Show is All New With Real Time Stat Updates for Better Imme..
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
Teyana Taylor live stream
120 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Nas: Whoever Killed Him (Antwon Rose) Needs The Electric Chair In Fron..
260 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
audio inside 6ix9ine “Blood Walk”
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
XXXTentacion Real Killers Brag And Mock The Florida RAPPER Death
227 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Anthony Bourdain's girlfriend is a worshipper of Lucifer and possible ..
94 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy