Jul 6 - Methodman calls out hov

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-06-2006, 09:56 PM         #81
XzacX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant wait for that new meth...is that aug. 22 daet accurate??
 07-06-2006, 10:01 PM         #82
hoodytoreal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i have a small p*nis
 11 years ago '06        #83
allstarookie 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,287 | Props total: 3 3
serious everybody hatin on jay
 11 years ago '06        #84
L.or.D 
space
space
$783 | Props total: 26 26
Props, good read. @n*ggas missin' the point, Meth wasn't talkin' about himself, dude just meant that instread of trying to pick up already established acts Jay and Def Jam should put some emphasis on trying to sign and develop some up and coming talent.
 11 years ago '04        #85
diff 
space
space
space
$749 | Props total: 0 0
why the fu*k is everything in hip hop Jayz's fault.....Gawddamn i dont envy homies position...
Everything that happens to DMX is Jayz fault, Anything happens to Cam or Dame is Jayz fault, anything happens to JaZ-O is Jayz fault, the fact that Rick Ross and young Jeezy suck is Jayz fault, Method Man dont Sell its Jayz fault, Nas' albbum dont do well it'll be Jayz fault, Roots Album suck it'll be Jayz fault, Tru Life loses the f!ght to Jim Jones it'll be Jayz fault, Rocafella artists dont do well or create any buzz for themselves it'll be Jayz fault

can we get a ban on anything to do with Jayz for a month please, fu*kin sick and tired of hearing about Jayz
 07-06-2006, 10:25 PM         #86
bigj!dirtyash  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sounds funny...sign 'em
 11 years ago '06        #87
siren 
space
space
$1,405 | Props total: 151 151
hov is developing new rap acts. Its just that they are not from new york. I see jeezy and ross on so many r&b remixes and sh*t like that. He has to get their names out there to get recognized. Nas and Roots are already established, everyone knows who they are. Right before their albums drop, watch we are going to see nas on so much sh*t. I guarantee.
 11 years ago '06        #88
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,278 | Props total: 185 185
nice read
 11 years ago '04        #89
NardVa 
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 2 2
As much as I love my east coast rappers the trend right now is down south rappers. Listen to the radio. Eastcoast rappers don't get any shine. Back in the day if Cam, Mobb Deep and Busta all droped within a six month time frame the streets would be crazy. That's all you would hear getting bumped on the radios and in every ride. Fastforward to 2006 ad Cam, Mobb Deep and Busta drop over a 6 month time frame and the only rappers getting spins is Ying Yang twins, Lil John, Mike Jones, Rick Ross, Jeezy, Young Joc. i know I missed a few but the point I'm trying to make is there all down south. I see why Hov hasn't put on no rapper from Ny. There is no money to be made. Even with Hov cosigining for you and being under the Def Jam label it would still be hard for east coast rapper to get the same buzz a Jeezy got.
 07-06-2006, 11:35 PM         #90
bdboy04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pimppoet said:
Regardless of the area most of all the rappers talkin bout the same sh*t.As I recall everybody jumped on the souths d*ck.Some people cant just enjoy the music and let it speak for itself instead d*ckridin/hatin on certain artists/coast. The same cats sayin sales dont matter are some of the same ones gonna bi*ch cuz a hip pop artist gettin more promo/sales.Cat will call album a classic even b4 the sampler leaks but then when the retail drops wont buy it n nit pick it 2 death.Some cats act if its not underground or conscious,from the east its not "real hiphop".Part of hiphop is expression urself and havin fun/dancin.I do appreciate good lyrics but also good production,flow,charisma,etc.Dependin on my mood/settin such as the club its more bout the beat.Imo the cats that are afraid 2 be themselves/jump on bandwagons,commercialize,bootleggin,and cats not enjoying the music are k!llin hiphop not just 1 or 2 groups or a certain coast.
i agree 1000 percent ^^^ hip hop anit sellin no more cats got to get it how they live i think METHOD MAN IS A OFF THE CHAIN EMCEE BUT HE NEVER PUT OUT A ALBUM THAT APPEAL TO THE MASSES EXCEPT TICAL BUT TICAL THE PREQUL IS NOT THAT GOOD REAL AND TRUTH R&B SELLIN SO WHY NOT GO WITH WHAT SELL IF RAPPERS WANNA GO PLATINUM THESE DAYS U HAVE TO PUT OUT A WELL ROUND ALBUM DO WHAT THE GAME DID STUDY GREAT ALBUMS BEFORE U MAKE YOURS DONT BITE STUDY THEN SEE IF U COULD COME OUT WITH A WELL ROUNDED ALBUM THAT CAN APPEAL TO OLD SCHOOL HEADS AND NEW SCHOOL HEADS
 11 years ago '05        #91
TheChampIsHere! 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 123 123
Here u go talking about sh*t u know nothing about...

Mef garbage, you stupid for that one! You talking about you going where the money is...Mef 1st 2 albums went platinum. Do your research playa!

Second, Jay pushed Teiarra Marie & Rihanna albums because "Through the Grapevine" he fu*king those bi*ches. I wouldnt doubt it either!

Third, hate all you want but Bleek is a platinum artist. Once again do your research playa! And I know for a fact that the Ranjahs & Amil wasnt going platinum. Christion maybe but they put out an album and it didnt! And as far as Cam goes, he went platinum with Rocafella and after he left...what did he do on the two albums after Rocafella? Ill let you figure that one out. And the Roots, they have a Grammy and a platinum single. Which is good compared to a lot of groups out there. If marketed right...a lot more artists would go platinum, and who is charge of that sh*t? Ill let you figure that one out too...real rap!

zhiggeman said:
thats true.. but think about it.. meth ain't had a good album yet. even in his hey day his always been garbage. He is a posse or group rapper. He can't hold sh*t dolo. Much like pap, sai, canibus, rae, the list goes on.. If i'm in the bizness of making money then i'm going with the money.

Wu has fallen so far off the radar, i'd rather hear bin laden over a rza beat then anybody in the wu. when's the last time you saw meth a.ss out helping somebody get signed. I remember seeing niccas approach him when he was hot and that nicca was on some you beneath me sh*t. KARMA is a bi*ch meth....

riahanna don't have no ego yet nor is she talent-less, if anybody should be bi*chin, it should be riahanna because of the bi*ch move jay did with her and teirra "where the fu*k you at now" marie.. How you gonna release 2 female artist within a 2 weeks of each other??? smart move Jay.. I'm glad she did good tho..

but jay is not a smart dude when it comes to talent i mean he dropped christian, but kept bleek? he dropped amil? but kept bleek? he signed the ranjahas and kept bleek. lol. he promoted bleek and not freeway, yet free had the better album. so um.. his track record not that great unless it involves bleek.lol. He or dame dropped the ball on MOP but guess who got dropped the ball when they had the hottest song of the summer "round here" oh wait.. bleek. lol. jay gets pissed at kam because he got VP over bleek, yet cam was on his hustle and made his own album go plat without jay help.. thats the guy i want making moves...

the roots? i love them dudes but i don't see no money in them like that. nor any of the cats he signed... this gonna be a funny a.ss year in hiphop unless jay dropps another album..
 07-07-2006, 12:35 AM         #92
ai3theanswer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimyellow said:
he's already got hungry artist to work with, young chris is the future, fab still doin his thing, an n*ggas wont give bleek a chance...
Young Chris and Bleek will never sell learn dat... HOV ain't sh*t as president, I dunno why we arguing about this fact Cam pointed this sh*t out months ago, all Meth is doin is givin us an update on how Jay still continues to be a failure exective
 11 years ago '05        #93
assanlb 
space
space
$851 | Props total: 56 56
Like my man said, if a n*gga is so hungry then you make yourself stand out above the rest. nobody's gonna hand u anything. aint no record label gon relly go lookin for talent besides p diddy and that n*gga do it on tv and still have horrible artists. To be honest, it sound cool to give a street n*gga a deal but at the end of the day it is a business and you cant just sign a n*gga from da streets just because he can freestyle. if you aint pushing at least gold, then you aint gon last. Maybe they should hire Method and have him go out and find that talent cuz i damn sure dont see jay goin out there like that.
 11 years ago '05        #94
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,383 | Props total: 486 486
this isnt the end of ppl dissin jay
 07-07-2006, 01:11 AM         #95
bigdookie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn. thats real talk. METH AINT PLAYIN WITH THESE DUDES!
 11 years ago '04        #96
jimmylong03 
space
space
$994 | Props total: 0 0
nice post
 11 years ago '05        #97
DawuD 
space
space
$310 | Props total: 0 0
damn thats real talk
 11 years ago '04        #98
prolific1 
space
space
space
$209 | Props total: 0 0
Meth shouldn't be whining.. It's not a good look. People only complain when they are broke
 07-07-2006, 05:57 AM         #99
Photon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i agree with meth

who the hell wants to listen to that rhianna and ne yo crap

lets hear from some more new rap artists

jay z taking the easy way out and promoting the pop music garbage
 11 years ago '05        #100
SeiloDeluxe 
space
space
$474 | Props total: 0 0
wtf since when is everybody hatin on meth?! to me thats one of the realest, from the wu till now. just cause he aint talkin bout sellin cain or random violence doesnt make him a worse MC. no wonder rap is a.ss right now if nobody respects people like him.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy