Jul 6 - Methodman calls out hov

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
100 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
269 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-06-2006, 02:00 PM         #21
ILLmag 7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not exactly "calling out" HOV...the title makes it seem like hes dissing him but all he said was that he needs to get out of the office and stop signing so many ppl...he complimented him saying that hes a street brotha
 07-06-2006, 02:01 PM         #22
StreetExclusive  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rick Ross and young Jeezy can sell way more albums than

Papoose and Saigon.... of course Pap and Sai is more lyrical...but lyrics don't sell records....

BULLsh*t ARE YOU fu*kING KIDDING ME !!!
GET OFF THE SOUTHS d*ck !!!
YOU AINT HIP HOP, GET THE fu*k OUTTA HERE !!!
 11 years ago '05        #23
Old School 
space
space
$392 | Props total: 136 136
hmmm...Tru life, Sam Scarfo...sounds like young ny type rappers to me...both signed to def jam by jigga
 07-06-2006, 02:11 PM         #24
sganzanga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joe Scumbag said:
Yo i Have Had Enough Of These Artist bi*ching About Rihanna

Naw For Real Tho THere Getting Mad Cuz Someone Want TO Help New Artist WTF Meth And X Are Vets They Don't Need No fu*king Help What They Want The Heads At Def Jam To Hold THere d*ck And sh*t WTF

aight clearly u didnt understand the article cause he aint sayin help him out.... he sayin they only find new acts when its RNB acts like chris brown.... but when it comes to rap they stick to acts that are already famous like Nas and sh*t.... hes sayin jay should look for the hungry dudes that are out... it has nothng to do with him ....
 11 years ago '04        #25
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,121 | Props total: 1155 1155
he's already got hungry artist to work with, young chris is the future, fab still doin his thing, an n*ggas wont give bleek a chance...
 11 years ago '04        #26
Datni99ajeff 
space
space
$1,389 | Props total: 89 89
Those artist are already developed.
 07-06-2006, 02:32 PM         #27
COcaine.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PaineBishop said:
Nice read. I see his point...If he feels like that though, why not start his own label?

Word that'd be hot.
 07-06-2006, 02:40 PM         #28
Weezy_Baby10  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
def propz for the read man....interesting
 11 years ago '05        #29
Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 25 25
 StreetExclusive said:
Rick Ross and young Jeezy can sell way more albums than

Papoose and Saigon.... of course Pap and Sai is more lyrical...but lyrics don't sell records....

BULLsh*t ARE YOU fu*kING KIDDING ME !!!
GET OFF THE SOUTHS d*ck !!!
YOU AINT HIP HOP, GET THE fu*k OUTTA HERE !!!

you on your period n*ggah? ....calm da fu*k down....type like you got some sense...and you wasn't raised by crackheads.....Papoose and Saigon are Talented MC, They Got Flow and Lyrics...but TODAY ALL n*ggaS WANNA HEAR IS "BULLsh*t SOUTH MUSIC" ...THEREFORE RICK ROSS AND YOUNG JEEZY WILL OUTSELL PAP N SAI ANYDAY! ....
 11 years ago '05        #30
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,960 | Props total: 10887 10887
^^Gotta agree, pap and sai are way better but n*ggas wanna hear catchy hooks and beats.
 07-06-2006, 02:54 PM         #31
dgm2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
son kept it mad real
 07-06-2006, 02:54 PM         #32
!ALLMONEYENT!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo whatever happened to working for what you get? i mean nobody went to find the jackson 5 they worked. jay himslef sold cd's out of his trunk so did master P why does anyone need to go out and find new artist? if they dont know how to sell themselves what makes you think def jam should hold there hand and sell them? i think method man doesnt know his business too well. why call out jay? i mean ne-yo is selling so is rihanna or however u spell the bi*ch name, plus didnt jay just start? wtf get off his nuts meth
 07-06-2006, 03:02 PM         #33
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay is building a foundation for Def Jam, by signing established artists. If he just signed a bunch of new cats, it's too huge of a risk if they flop.

Im positive Def Jam will have some new artists eventually.
 11 years ago '05        #34
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 Joe Scumbag said:
Yo i Have Had Enough Of These Artist bi*ching About Rihanna

Naw For Real Tho THere Getting Mad Cuz Someone Want TO Help New Artist WTF Meth And X Are Vets They Don't Need No fu*king Help What They Want The Heads At Def Jam To Hold THere d*ck And sh*t WTF
cmon man you know the arguement has to be valid method manhas never said anything about the status of whatever is going on,he has had a great career and if he feels like things arent going the way they should he could say something about it. this dude is crazy slept on,HIS album should be called most known unknown,he's destroyed guest spots on every song he's been on even that wack a.ss fred durst sh*t and tical is a classic and judgement day was great and so was the prequel and he comes from one of the most illest influential gangs in hip hop
 07-06-2006, 03:06 PM         #35
RuffRyder189  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
meth kept it real
 11 years ago '05        #36
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 skilliona12e said:
meth cant talk, hes the laziest dude in hiphop......if dude put on good consistent lp's he would be helpin..
youre that guy i saw on cops that got arrested with the stem right? yeah you were runnin away from the fuzz with one flip flop on and nappy a.ss hair. the reason i say so is cuz you MUST be smokin rocks.
 11 years ago '05        #37
Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 25 25
 !ALLMONEYENT! said:
Yo whatever happened to working for what you get? i mean nobody went to find the jackson 5 they worked. jay himslef sold cd's out of his trunk so did master P why does anyone need to go out and find new artist? if they dont know how to sell themselves what makes you think def jam should hold there hand and sell them? i think method man doesnt know his business too well. why call out jay? i mean ne-yo is selling so is rihanna or however u spell the bi*ch name, plus didnt jay just start? wtf get off his nuts meth
I agree to a point....but the fact remains you can take dudes like Papoose that has 100s and 100s of songs recorded....passin out mixtapes all over the radio and sh*t...and Jay wouldn't even entertain the thought of having Papoose and papoose sounds alot like BIG L...someone who Jay claims Rocafella was gonna sign before he died....wouldn't "papoose" be high on the priority list?
 07-06-2006, 03:11 PM         #38
!ALLMONEYENT!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rapjunkie said:
cmon man you know the arguement has to be valid method manhas never said anything about the status of whatever is going on,he has had a great career and if he feels like things arent going the way they should he could say something about it. this dude is crazy slept on,HIS album should be called most known unknown,he's destroyed guest spots on every song he's been on even that wack a.ss fred durst sh*t and tical is a classic and judgement day was great and so was the prequel and he comes from one of the most illest influential gangs in hip hop

he's also dumb old and he's not appealing to the public its about what have you done for me latley def jam will be here longer then method man will, when did he come out with a hit? he finally split form his man tan image wit redman. I think he's doesnt understand what these lables look for things change meth stop ya belly achin and bring back the wu and see how well you do
 07-06-2006, 03:14 PM         #39
!ALLMONEYENT!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mrniceguy said:
I agree to a point....but the fact remains you can take dudes like Papoose that has 100s and 100s of songs recorded....passin out mixtapes all over the radio and sh*t...and Jay wouldn't even entertain the thought of having Papoose and papoose sounds alot like BIG L...someone who Jay claims Rocafella was gonna sign before he died....wouldn't "papoose" be high on the priority list?

you dont know who jay wants to sign and who papoose wants to sign with, its all about who he decides to run with. papoose didnt get on by just somebody walkin by noticin he can rap. he promoted his self by doing shows at local clubs and traveling to other cities to get his name out. then he reach out to local dj's etc to get on there mixtapes and if an AR wants you they will grab you its that simple. Thats how you get signed as an artist now a days you create your buzz and then you get signed that way these lables know that you can handel the pressure of the road and everything else that comes with it. because they are investing in you, you cant just go out in the street pick a n*gga up cause he can flow and say ok im gonna sign you. then them n*ggas turn out like ODB. then you have a waisted investment its a business people a business!
 07-06-2006, 03:18 PM         #40
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 !ALLMONEYENT! said:
he's also dumb old and he's not appealing to the public its about what have you done for me latley def jam will be here longer then method man will, when did he come out with a hit? he finally split form his man tan image wit redman. I think he's doesnt understand what these lables look for things change meth stop ya belly achin and bring back the wu and see how well you do

what the hell are you talking about Meth wasnt even talking about himself, he was talking about the young up and coming NY rappers

n*ggas like Gravy, Stack Bundles, Sai, Jae Millz, Mook, sh*t even Ransom (even though he from Jersey City), Papoose etc.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
124 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
111 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy