Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
91 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who is faster?
Soccer Players 52 46.85%
NFL Players 59 53.15%
Voters: 111. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 07-07-2006, 07:59 PM         #141
PrimetimePlayer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bulldawg3111 said:
Soccer players are fast but now where as near as fast as football players. We breed speed here in America. Aint nobody from Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Germany, Italy, etc. winning no races. Why? Because they are not that fast. Sure they are probably faster than the average, but not what I consider to be "fast." They have a huge amount of endurance and the speed they do have is amplified on a larger field. Also, when soccer players are sprinting, you have to consider who is chasing them. Any person with considerable speed here would probably look fast out there, too. If you watch track and field, European and African distance runners are fast. They can run a mile of the 5k race faster than most people, including football players, could run one single mile. But they are not "sprinters." They usually don't have the muscle mass or genetics to be sprinters. I am just saying, sure soccer players are fast considering the other players on the field, the size of the field, and amount they run. But they are not as fast as football players.
Blacks Dominate the olympic track meets....
 11 years ago '05        #142
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 bulldawg3111 said:
Soccer players are fast but now where as near as fast as football players. We breed speed here in America. Aint nobody from Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Germany, Italy, etc. winning no races. Why? Because they are not that fast. Sure they are probably faster than the average, but not what I consider to be "fast." They have a huge amount of endurance and the speed they do have is amplified on a larger field. Also, when soccer players are sprinting, you have to consider who is chasing them. Any person with considerable speed here would probably look fast out there, too. If you watch track and field, European and African distance runners are fast. They can run a mile of the 5k race faster than most people, including football players, could run one single mile. But they are not "sprinters." They usually don't have the muscle mass or genetics to be sprinters. I am just saying, sure soccer players are fast considering the other players on the field, the size of the field, and amount they run. But they are not as fast as football players.
exactly....thread title sayes "fastest" which implies sprinting and thenthese guys wanna talk about distance running n shi
 07-07-2006, 08:17 PM         #143
LookAtTheWheelz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PrimetimePlayer said:
Ay man chill: DA METS IS IN 1ST PLACE THE NY TAKEOVER BEGINS:applause:
Having the best record in the national league= having the about the eighth best record in the american league..

They beat up on a buncha bum a.ss teams..

The Yankees with all their injuries still > than the Mets..

Oh and they just gave up a grand slam to dontrelle willis
 07-07-2006, 08:32 PM         #144
PrimetimePlayer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LookAtTheWheelz said:
Having the best record in the national league= having the about the eighth best record in the american league..

They beat up on a buncha bum a.ss teams..

The Yankees with all their injuries still > than the Mets..

Oh and they just gave up a grand slam to dontrelle willis
damn... the yanks is gettin owned by the redsox tho, 12 games outta 1st place.... good luck findin another team to root 4 in the playoffs mah dude
 07-07-2006, 08:56 PM         #145
LookAtTheWheelz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PrimetimePlayer said:
damn... the yanks is gettin owned by the redsox tho, 12 games outta 1st place.... good luck findin another team to root 4 in the playoffs mah dude
wtf are you talking about?

12 games?

Proof all mets fans are dumb...

Last edited by LookAtTheWheelz; 07-07-2006 at 09:18 PM..
 07-07-2006, 11:03 PM         #146
PrimetimePlayer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LookAtTheWheelz said:
wtf are you talking about?

12 games?

Proof all mets fans are dumb...
simple typo
 07-08-2006, 10:01 AM         #147
Mike Blitz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '04        #148
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 Mike Blitz said:

[pic - click to view]

Powell....being Jamaican is most likely to play soccer
 11 years ago '04        #149
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,324 | Props total: 2729 2729
 Sheeed said:
someone caught feelings....i play soccer as well for four years...but anyone who knows anything about sports knows the best DB's and WR's are faster than the fastest soccer players.....xavier carter going ten flat is an official stat....clemson has a freshman who went sub 10....these are all stats....those a re fu*king world class times ran by two footblall players...therea re more but these are just my two examples....there are barely if any soccer players running close to 10 flat......SHM @ you idiots bringing ball control into the question...we just talking running here....not with a ball or with pads on just running
xavior carter is trying out for the olympics too l. Xavior Carter is like a legend in brevard country....dude embarass people by giving them head starts and just burned them in trackmeats and tell em what the fu*k are you thinking(my homeboy got burnt from him in both trackmeats and football.). Dude had a whole bunch of HS records in florida.
 11 years ago '04        #150
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,866 | Props total: 67 67
internet been down a while but to add another point. the guy was talking about the 1700 peeps in the NFL being faster than the rest of the world. ummmm, who are consistently the most dominant sprinters in the world? black males from the United States. and what are black males in the united states who run track more likely to also play? football or soccer?
 11 years ago '05        #151
Link4444 
space
space
$1,008 | Props total: 30 30
Football players are faster than soccer players in high school and in college, if you argue that you're under 13 or you have some superfreak of a soccer player at a school. There's no way soccer players can that big of a leap and beat football players on the professional level.
 11 years ago '06        #152
anynameado 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 23 23
Go Saints
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy