Who is faster? Soccer Players vs NFL Players

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
123 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who is faster?
Soccer Players 52 46.85%
NFL Players 59 53.15%
Voters: 111. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 07-07-2006, 02:24 AM         #121
PrimetimePlayer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus said:
Is there more white people playing soccer than black? And is there more black people playing football than white?
YA POINT IS
 11 years ago '04        #122
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 Tempus said:
Is there more white people playing soccer than black? And is there more black people playing football than white?
lol, how did this become a race issue?

if this is how you are gonna prove what sports faster your way off
lotsa black athletes play both sports, its obvious that black athletes are faster then the white athletes, but both sports have enough black athletes to be comparable, do you realise that black athletes can also be fat slow linemen?:rolleyes:
so despite what you think the point your trying to make is bogus u stupid narrowminded fool
 11 years ago '05        #123
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 Tempus said:

Why do you think all soccer players are white? Africa, South America, Asia, Spain, Portugal, Middle East, this has nothing to do with race!!! And what the hell is the point of your sentences?
 07-07-2006, 03:49 PM         #124
Tempus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MysticKJ said:
Why do you think all soccer players are white? Africa, South America, Asia, Spain, Portugal, Middle East, this has nothing to do with race!!! And what the hell is the point of your sentences?
I said most not all. and my point is black people are faster and more athetic than white. Am i not right?
 11 years ago '05        #125
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
Man for this post, its never gonna be straight... Sounds like most of yall are pickin the NFL because thats all you know....all everyone says is the same 3 NFL names over and over (Vick, Hall and Deion)....Im not sure why everyone thinks you need to be buff to be fast....the bottom line is most peopel on this forum lack the proper info from both sports to actually act like you KNOW who is faster....the are far more soccer players to choose from Im sure, that in all the soccer players there are, there are many faster than those three NFL'ers above, simple numbers man.....Soccer is that 6A highschool (worldwide)and football is just a little 1A charter/magnet school (US/NFL Europe).....for people to think that there are no players from Ghana or any other team that can field players of comparable speed to NFL is ridiculous....it sounds to me the real issue is that people dont want to give soccer respect because you never played it or dont know enough about it.....Ive played both sports, im always the fastest on the football field, but with soccer I am always top 3-5....anyone who has played both sports can tell ya....soccer players have crazy speed, dont sleep because they arent buff like rbs, dbs....everyone knows you cant have endurance with that mass....soccer players are the epitome of atheleticism because they have that crazy speed as well as endurance....if you dont personally know soccer, talk to someone who does/has played and you'll see....bottom line
 11 years ago '05        #126
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
 Tempus said:
I said most not all. and my point is black people are faster and more athetic than white. Am i not right?
OK, but like I said before Black folks play soccer as well... And this isnt a playground in elementary school where all the black kids win the recess race!!! At this level of competition everyone is fast, stop throwing race around because it doesnt apply to soccer!
 07-07-2006, 03:57 PM         #127
ILLmag 7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah, NFL players i would definitely say are faster but soccer players r endurance masters...

u put a NFL player and a soccer player in a 100M dash...the nfl player would reck the soccer player

BUT

if u put a NFL player and a soccer player in a 800M race...the soccer player would reck the NFL player so it depends...

real talk

Last edited by ILLmag 7; 07-07-2006 at 03:59 PM..
 07-07-2006, 04:02 PM         #128
Mike Blitz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ILLmag 7 said:
yeah, NFL players i would definitely say are faster but soccer players r endurance masters...

u put a NFL player and a soccer player in a 100M dash...the nfl player would reck the soccer player

BUT

if u put a NFL player and a soccer player in a 800M race...the soccer player would reck the NFL player so it depends...

real talk

You never know, I recon the soccer player would win both :D
 07-07-2006, 04:03 PM         #129
khujo200  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
soccer players
 11 years ago '04        #130
Dosia 
space
space
$1,609 | Props total: 0 0
 Tempus said:
yes you are correct to generalize. look at boxers, football players, basketball players. any1 disagreeing with tempus is blind.
 11 years ago '04        #131
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 ILLmag 7 said:

BUT

real talk
i got more money on da soccer playin winnin both
 07-07-2006, 04:55 PM         #132
LookAtTheWheelz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goke11429 said:
i got more money on da soccer playin winnin both
Thats alright You prolly got money ridin on the mets too
 07-07-2006, 05:15 PM         #133
Thug-Life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
soccer players
nfl players wont last in soccer, soccer is nonstop runnin, nfl it stops every 8 secs
 11 years ago '04        #134
Dosia 
space
space
$1,609 | Props total: 0 0
 Thug-Life said:
soccer players
nfl players wont last in soccer, soccer is nonstop runnin, nfl it stops every 8 secs
i think the thread is about who is faster as in a sprint (short distance). not who can run up a mountain and back quicker.
 11 years ago '05        #135
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 MysticKJ said:
how the hell do you know what soccer players run? from what NCAA office did you get your stats? Oh yeah, most soccer stars in other countries dont go to college, they go pro, so you didnt get stats from the NCAA? you must be taking a guess, because it isnt an educated guess....this argument cant be solved with ignorance, no one can prove either way all you can do is a.ssume...

the only reasons i hear for football players being faster is they are black (???), buffer (its not about brute size is about the response you get from your muscle twitch - even so the average soccer player is mad ripped)in my high school (its only high school but im only comparing to high school as well) i was defintely the fastest and top 5 strength and i played soccer not football, so dont sleep on soccer players because you arent familiar with the sport...ive been involved in both and it doesnt take a genius to see that the NFL is full of average speed guys with each team having a speedster or two.....the whole soccer team is full of speedsters and then some are extremely fast....watch more soccer and see a dude make a 50 yard counterattack with ball control...
someone caught feelings....i play soccer as well for four years...but anyone who knows anything about sports knows the best DB's and WR's are faster than the fastest soccer players.....xavier carter going ten flat is an official stat....clemson has a freshman who went sub 10....these are all stats....those a re fu*king world class times ran by two footblall players...therea re more but these are just my two examples....there are barely if any soccer players running close to 10 flat......SHM @ you idiots bringing ball control into the question...we just talking running here....not with a ball or with pads on just running
 11 years ago '05        #136
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 MysticKJ said:
yeah but all you have are the times of NFL'ers because of combines and such....i have never seen a soccer sprint time, because you MUST be fast to play soccer and if you werent you'd never make it to the crappiest division...

bottom line and everyone can agree.....Soccer Players are faster then NFL players (averages) but of course each sport has their "speed demons", and the average person here picls the NFL'ers because thats all you know, you have no clue or C. Ronaldos 40 times, so you a.ssume it aint s#$t compared to Vick and Hall...

Let me shine some wisdom on yall real quick.....

NFL about 32 teams about 55 players per roster ~1760 players

Soccer (20 teams per 1st division times only just leagues from only six countries about 26 men per roster) ~3100 players THIS IS ONLY PLAYERS FROM 1ST DIVISIONS IN ONLY 6 COUNTRIES (not including players from Africa--anyone see Ghana play?)....you telling me there are no soccer players from from the rest of the world who can compete with the almighty NFL players....grow up thats stupidity.....yall think that the 1700 men in the NFL are faster than the rest of the world (because thats who plays soccer)....please

I can tell you right now that C. Ronaldo doesnt run a sub 10 100 meter......
 11 years ago '05        #137
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
Taken from a forum.....so if u got stuff plz bring facts.....

I've discussed this in the past but I was wondering if anyone knows if Thierry Henry and Michael Owen Or Giggsy has ever been timed in the 100Meters or any other footballers that you have confirmed times for.

There was false information floating around that Dennis Rommedahl ran a 10.2 100m but he later confirmed he had run it in just over 11.

One of the announcers keeps talking about Henry's "olympic pace" TBH
Henry is very fast but here are the following times for the 2004 Heats, QFs SFs and final....I would say that Henry would have no trouble making it to the heats mind you, but don't think he'd get much further...I wouldn't be surprised if he could run a 10.6 tops...nothing to sneeze at mind you but still a solid 8 meters behind the world record mark of 9.79 sec.
 07-07-2006, 07:29 PM         #138
PrimetimePlayer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LookAtTheWheelz said:
Thats alright You prolly got money ridin on the mets too
Ay man chill: DA METS IS IN 1ST PLACE THE NY TAKEOVER BEGINS:applause:
 07-07-2006, 07:31 PM         #139
rockroyal24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TakaTheOne said:
i think nfl players are certainly faster but soccer players are like marathon runners, they can run all day with no breaks... but in a sprint i'll take an rb or a wr over a striker or a winger
I agree 100%
 11 years ago '05        #140
bulldawg3111 
space
space
space
$440 | Props total: 0 0
Soccer players are fast but now where as near as fast as football players. We breed speed here in America. Aint nobody from Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Germany, Italy, etc. winning no races. Why? Because they are not that fast. Sure they are probably faster than the average, but not what I consider to be "fast." They have a huge amount of endurance and the speed they do have is amplified on a larger field. Also, when soccer players are sprinting, you have to consider who is chasing them. Any person with considerable speed here would probably look fast out there, too. If you watch track and field, European and African distance runners are fast. They can run a mile of the 5k race faster than most people, including football players, could run one single mile. But they are not "sprinters." They usually don't have the muscle mass or genetics to be sprinters. I am just saying, sure soccer players are fast considering the other players on the field, the size of the field, and amount they run. But they are not as fast as football players.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
40 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
289 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
250 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
154 comments
2 days ago