Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish thots&dimes games movies news tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Who is faster? Soccer Players vs NFL Players

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
261 viewing
 Well Damn Stevie J and Nick almost fight on Wild Out Cuz Stebie said he smashe..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
185 viewing
Video inside Kanye West - Yeezyseason 3 (LIVE STREAM - MADISON SQUARE GARDEN - 4PM E..
1357 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
155 viewing
 Martin Shkreli offers Kanye 10 Million to buy TLOP
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
78 viewing
 NBA Scumbag Derek Fisher was creeping on the same woman as THJ & Cleanthony
68 comments
@sports
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
Who is faster?
Soccer Players 51 46.36%
NFL Players 59 53.64%
Voters: 110. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props w/ the most Props:  0
Slaps w/ the most Slaps:  0
 Who is faster? Soccer Players vs NFL Players
Old 10 years agoclass of '04 - away - #1
36545 pageviews
151 comments

Cheeze 496 heat pts496 space
space
$31,686 | POWERFUL
I'm just wondering cus I have been watching the World Cup since it began and some of these guys have amazing speed. Just wondering what everyone else thinks.

top in section
45 viewing
Video inside Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Official Final Trailer [HD]
220 comments
top in movies/24hrs
top in section
34 viewing
 Image inside Feb 11 - The World's Largest Airship Looks Like a Huge Butt
12 comments
top in news/24hrs

Old 07-04-2006, 11:10 PMclass of -  - #2
Tempus  space
space
$n/a |
at question. Nfl players
Old 10 years agoclass of '05 - away - #3
yungwun5150  space
space
$1,137 | 116141
this is kinda hard, some people might underestimate soccer players but theres guys like robinho on brazil or cristiano ronaldo on portugal who are fast as fu*k...
ill say NFL players are faster cuz all of the cornerbacks like de angelo hall and ppl like mike vick are unbelievably quick..
good topic though props
Old 10 years agoclass of '06 - away - #4
M-Style  space
space
$33 | 10660
yea, it's kinda hard to judge something like this. soccer you running and trying to dribble at the same time. in football, it's rare that you're ever running in a straight line, so it's hard to tell. and i'm guessin tempus has never played a minute of soccer in his life, and that's where he came up with his answer. he kinda made that sound like it was a proven fact!
Old 07-04-2006, 11:16 PMclass of -  - #5
TakaTheOne  space
space
$n/a |
i think nfl players are certainly faster but soccer players are like marathon runners, they can run all day with no breaks... but in a sprint i'll take an rb or a wr over a striker or a winger
Old 10 years agoclass of '06 - away - #6
youngbron23  space
space
$196 | 3949
soccer players, yall probly think dey slow cuz dey runnin on a big a.ss field, but dey fast, u have to be fast to play soccer, especially at dat level
Old 10 years agoclass of '06 - away - #7
SHootar 35 heat pts35 space
space
$20,674 | 20931411
....is this a trick question?

deion once ran the 40 in 4.06 seconds.....ben johnson...who famously broke the 100m world record in the 80's at 9.86...his 40 time in that race was clocked at 4.3 somethin.....ponder that sh*t for a little while

moral of the story is, many nflers coulda been world track legends but clearly chose the higher paying of the 2 sports.
Old 10 years agoclass of '04 - away - #8
A.G 27 heat pts27 space
space
$38,008 | POWERFUL
SHootar said:

deion once ran the 40 in 4.06 seconds.....ben johnson...who famously broke the 100m world record in the 80's at 9.86...his 40 time in that race was clocked at 4.3 somethin.....ponder that sh*t for a little while

moral of the story is, many nflers coulda been world track legends but clearly chose the higher paying of the 2 sports.
dont pay too much mind to them 40 yard times.. Most of them are wrong and skewed. And the hand timed ones are... well- hand timed.

sh*t i've even run a sub 4.5 40 yard dash but that doesnt really mean anythin
Old 10 years agoclass of '06 - away - #9
space
$20,674 | 20931411
oh and just to further prove my point.....how many 100m sprinters do u see without a substancial amount of muscle mass/ripped upper body??.......none.

its not just coincidence....a top class sprinter needs to be built above the waist just as much as below it.

soccer players are nowhere near a physical upper body of a football player.
Old 10 years agoclass of '06 - away - #10
space
$20,674 | 20931411
str8_akademiks said:
dont pay too much mind to them 40 yard times.. Most of them are wrong and skewed. And the hand timed ones are... well- hand timed.

sh*t i've even run a sub 4.5 40 yard dash but that doesnt really mean anythin

regardless....there are usually a handful around 4.3...which are pretty ridiculous speeds.

and my other point about muscular upper body...its obvious football players are the faster runners. soccer players would win the stamina side tho.
Old 10 years agoclass of '04 - away - #11
JBeezy 1 heat pts space
space
$13,696 | POWERFUL
SHootar said:

No he didn't...........
Old 10 years agoclass of '06 - away - #12
space
$20,674 | 20931411
JBeezy said:
No he didn't...........

Although his tackling technique was poor and his covering technique was unconventional, his blanketed shadow of a receiver aided by his blinding speed (timed at 4.06 in the 40-yard dash) and athleticism made up for it

....never said whether i believed it
Old 10 years agoclass of '04 - away - #13
goke11429 3 heat pts space
space
$11,240 | 20795450
@ da question....

Fact:i'll take my chances with any position on the soccer field could run faster than every kicker/punter/linemen/some rb/some qbs

Fact:there's more faster soccer players than football players

don't forget that soccer players are also dribbling and protecting the ball while running, while someone in the nfl is holding the ball using their arms and hand.
close thread

Last edited by goke11429; 07-05-2006 at 12:30 AM..
Old 07-05-2006, 12:32 AMclass of -  - #14
thaprophetional  space
space
$n/a |
SHootar said:

Old 07-05-2006, 12:37 AMclass of -  - #15
experience_it  space
space
$n/a |
SHootar said:

Ben Johnson broke the record using steroids.
And I highly doubt Sanders ran that fast.
Old 10 years agoclass of '05 - away - #16
NoRtH$iDe_FeeLO  space
space
$988 | 1647207
nfl players are fast but soccer players are fast AND they movin they feet to dribble the ball and sh*t.
Old 10 years agoclass of '06 - away - #17
space
$20,674 | 20931411
k forget about the 40 times for a second ppl....cuz altho there are claims deion ran in it ______ seconds...no one really knows how accurate it was cuz it sure as hell wasn't official.

but no one's addressed my point about muscular strength and sprinting. soccer players, for the most part...actually a very high percentage...are not ur typical muscular beasts up top....whereas nflers theres a large percentage that are ripped to shreds cuz liftin is like their religion aside from the feild. its the one sport where significant time in the weight room is absolutely mandatory pretty much daily aside from their day offs (monday and sometimes tuesday).

and to the brilliant soccer poster above...no one's comparin kickers or punters, or linemen or tightends or qbs, etc lol. get real. we talkin primarily 2 positions, in rare cases 3. DB's and WR's...and then sometimes runningback's yet most of the time they much bigger and thicker which would hurt their speeds.

but no....db's.....i guarantee run faster than soccer players....ur not factoring in upper body strength. and football players upperbody strength is >>>> than a soccer players. again...any top sprinter is built like no ones business...so don't tell me u don't need this crucial aspect in order to be a faster runner.
Old 10 years agoclass of '05 - away - #18
Sivraj 219 heat pts219 space
space
$41,165 | POWERFUL
NFLers are alot faster, but soccer players have more stamina.
Old 10 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #19
rikedizzle  space
space
$6,298 | 9382333
id say they are close to the same
the faster soccer players are prob as fast as WRs and DBs
Old 10 years agoclass of '05 - away - #20
Sivraj 219 heat pts219 space
space
$41,165 | POWERFUL
Tru indeed cuz them n*ggas be movin.

Home > >

join bx

most viewed right now
57 viewing
Image inside Muscle Booty
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
42 viewing
Image inside Carnival2016
109 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
38 viewing
Image inside Ginger spice rack
66 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
30 viewing
Image inside Play old NES games online (pc only)
29 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
28 viewing
Image inside Forget English talk body language @damnaarielle GREAT TITS SERIES
27 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
23 viewing
Image inside The Idiot's Guide To Smarter Coffee Drinking
72 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
17 viewing
Image inside Yooooooooooooooo!!! LMAO!!
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Video inside Nelly has officially hit rock bottom (and plummeted through the floor)
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time