Outline: Reasons why Ludacris' War with GOD, is a diss to T.I.

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 12 years ago '05        #26
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,586 | Props total: 873 873
 FriscoBoss said
I actually thought it was a smart move on ludas part for promotion look how much discussion and speculation is going around because of it
plus you know some idiot is gonna respond to this cuz he caught feelings even if it wasn't directed towards him

thats the wole reason he did it.....subliminals...sumbody will get mad.....:applause:

07-04-2006, 02:42 PM         #27
OUTLAW706 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how dumb can yall be u never heard chingy say hes the king of the south i think its at ti and jezzy

12 years ago '04        #28
diplomat2387 
space
space
$377 | Props total: 0 0
good breakdown man...propss

07-05-2006, 06:08 PM         #29
MOSESCANOVA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.R.M.A.N.I V.2 said
"Say You Wanna Squash It What You Still Talkin Noise For"
T.I

"I Got The Top Spot,And It Wil Not Drop"
T.I

Luda Could Take Those As Shots
HE WAS TALKING TO FLIP IN THAT WHOLE SONG. "IM IN YA HOOD U A GANGSTA WHAT U HID FOR?"

12 years ago '04        #30
Bunz 
space
space
$1,333 | Props total: 0 0
this song is not new.

07-05-2006, 07:50 PM         #31
ledyardfinest07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ima major fan of T.I. but Luda got him on here bad so like he said T.I. gotta come real hard.

12 years ago '04        #32
BigC75 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,257 | Props total: 429 429
I dunno i think he's goin at 3 people...Young Jeezy, T.I and Rick Ross....words that connect to all 3 of em....whadda think

12 years ago '06        #33
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,847 | Props total: 500 500
Ludacris and T.I. squashed the beef between them two. Especially, there were no blows thrown towards Luda on the "What You Know About That" where that was still targetting Lil Flip.

Lil Flip has a brother by the name of Lil Red who's like the leader of the Clover G's where he got on the Hoodz DVD talking about T.I & P$C which this is old even when he said that he was there with S.U.C. member C-Note was there & helped out on when they beat up the P$C with T.I. but Flip wasn't around in Cloverland.

Now that DJ Drama- Down Wit Tha King mixtape he even had Suckafree's CEO Hump got on the phone talking about how Flip wasn't hood or street that he couldn't shoot a gun which he doesn't deserve to represent the S.U.C. Another n*gga by the name of Lil 3rrrd The Leprechaun had beef with him because he's the real Clover G Leprechaun, and including Scarface got on there talking about he never heard of Lil Flip on the block.

Lil Flip retalliates back at T.I. dissing him overseas in Amsterdam on a freestyle he did over the radio, and him & another S.U.C. artist Z-Ro done the Kings Of The South album where almost half of the album where disses to T.I. when Pimp C got on the King album saying that T.I. is the king of the south while he's just sitting right there listening to him saying that to people.

T.I.'s two songs "What You Know About That" & the song he was featured on the People's Champ album by Paul Wall called "Diamonds" shows he still has beef with Lil Flip where it may not going to end even if J. Prince tried to stop them two before. Clover G Radio where I listened that Flip said that "I'm not going to say any rappers name no more. I'm just going to slap the sh*t out of them & their fans on who I'm beefin with."

Overall: Luda is addressing that to some rappers in the ATL that constantly talks about trappin' in their songs which Young Jeezy on his recent DJ Drama solo mixtape even said it's only trap-hop, but Luda did fire some shots to Chingy on Open Mic not long ago talking about him on a exclusive song.

07-09-2006, 10:21 AM         #34
mc_breed 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a diss to chingy?

sh*t that n*gga aint even worthy of a diss

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+70online now  35
Image(s) inside Angela Simmons
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+38online now  33
Image(s) inside Adult Film Great Bella Bellz
103 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+52online now  27
Image(s) inside Tall Sierra Leonean beauty 😍
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+26online now  25
Video inside Oscars Host: Jimmy Kimmel in blackface
147 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+275online now  22
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
225 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+21online now  9
NBA LaBron reaction to Lance's dunk att thou
22 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+19online now  9
Image(s) inside 9 Indicted On Federal Charges In Grocery Store Robbery Spree In Norfol..
145 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  5
Image(s) inside Concords are Back
205 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy