Outline: Reasons why Ludacris' War with GOD, is a diss to T.I.

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 07-04-2006, 10:44 AM         #21
playmaker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props i think eh was goin at T.I. too
 11 years ago '04        #22
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,083 | Props total: 22 22
what are yall gonna do when luda say the name and its not ti? i bet yall gonna feel real dumb for the ones who doing all the researching and outlines and sh*t..damn dudes even was at the game together with jay z you dont know who dude is really dissing or is he just rapping? and i also bet this will not make the cd cut and just be a mixtape hype up song for his sh*t
 07-04-2006, 11:13 AM         #23
Pappy Mason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pissin-on-game said:
what are yall gonna do when luda say the name and its not ti? i bet yall gonna feel real dumb for the ones who doing all the researching and outlines and sh*t..damn dudes even was at the game together with jay z you dont know who dude is really dissing or is he just rapping? and i also bet this will not make the cd cut and just be a mixtape hype up song for his sh*t
i don't think he will say who he is talkin' bout....but it's obvious to me who he was talkin' bout....I don't see how people get Jeezy and Chingy....they never got jerked by their label or limit themselves to the south with a title such as "King of the South" or "Jay Z of the South"
 07-04-2006, 11:16 AM         #24
renagade281 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he aint talkin about one person ....

he talkin to rappers in general

because there is still a third verse to that song that hasnt been released yet
 11 years ago '04        #25
freefab420 
space
space
space
$759 | Props total: 0 0
 Pappy Mason said:
i don't think he will say who he is talkin' bout....but it's obvious to me who he was talkin' bout....I don't see how people get Jeezy and Chingy....they never got jerked by their label or limit themselves to the south with a title such as "King of the South" or "Jay Z of the South"
i think its jus a promo record but yeah im pretty sure chingy got jerked cuz wasnt he signed to 1 of the dtp labels an he left cuz of money issues?
 11 years ago '05        #26
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,379 | Props total: 481 481
 FriscoBoss said:
I actually thought it was a smart move on ludas part for promotion look how much discussion and speculation is going around because of it
plus you know some idiot is gonna respond to this cuz he caught feelings even if it wasn't directed towards him

thats the wole reason he did it.....subliminals...sumbody will get mad.....:applause:
 07-04-2006, 02:42 PM         #27
OUTLAW706 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how dumb can yall be u never heard chingy say hes the king of the south i think its at ti and jezzy
 11 years ago '04        #28
diplomat2387 
space
space
$377 | Props total: 0 0
good breakdown man...propss
 07-05-2006, 06:08 PM         #29
MOSESCANOVA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.R.M.A.N.I V.2 said:
"Say You Wanna Squash It What You Still Talkin Noise For"
T.I

"I Got The Top Spot,And It Wil Not Drop"
T.I

Luda Could Take Those As Shots
HE WAS TALKING TO FLIP IN THAT WHOLE SONG. "IM IN YA HOOD U A GANGSTA WHAT U HID FOR?"
 11 years ago '04        #30
Bunz 
space
space
$1,333 | Props total: 0 0
this song is not new.
 07-05-2006, 07:50 PM         #31
ledyardfinest07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ima major fan of T.I. but Luda got him on here bad so like he said T.I. gotta come real hard.
 11 years ago '04        #32
BigC75 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,072 | Props total: 234 234
I dunno i think he's goin at 3 people...Young Jeezy, T.I and Rick Ross....words that connect to all 3 of em....whadda think
 11 years ago '06        #33
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
Ludacris and T.I. squashed the beef between them two. Especially, there were no blows thrown towards Luda on the "What You Know About That" where that was still targetting Lil Flip.

Lil Flip has a brother by the name of Lil Red who's like the leader of the Clover G's where he got on the Hoodz DVD talking about T.I & P$C which this is old even when he said that he was there with S.U.C. member C-Note was there & helped out on when they beat up the P$C with T.I. but Flip wasn't around in Cloverland.

Now that DJ Drama- Down Wit Tha King mixtape he even had Suckafree's CEO Hump got on the phone talking about how Flip wasn't hood or street that he couldn't shoot a gun which he doesn't deserve to represent the S.U.C. Another n*gga by the name of Lil 3rrrd The Leprechaun had beef with him because he's the real Clover G Leprechaun, and including Scarface got on there talking about he never heard of Lil Flip on the block.

Lil Flip retalliates back at T.I. dissing him overseas in Amsterdam on a freestyle he did over the radio, and him & another S.U.C. artist Z-Ro done the Kings Of The South album where almost half of the album where disses to T.I. when Pimp C got on the King album saying that T.I. is the king of the south while he's just sitting right there listening to him saying that to people.

T.I.'s two songs "What You Know About That" & the song he was featured on the People's Champ album by Paul Wall called "Diamonds" shows he still has beef with Lil Flip where it may not going to end even if J. Prince tried to stop them two before. Clover G Radio where I listened that Flip said that "I'm not going to say any rappers name no more. I'm just going to slap the sh*t out of them & their fans on who I'm beefin with."

Overall: Luda is addressing that to some rappers in the ATL that constantly talks about trappin' in their songs which Young Jeezy on his recent DJ Drama solo mixtape even said it's only trap-hop, but Luda did fire some shots to Chingy on Open Mic not long ago talking about him on a exclusive song.
 07-09-2006, 10:21 AM         #34
mc_breed 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a diss to chingy?

sh*t that n*gga aint even worthy of a diss
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy